Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Yes, I know, I used a clickbait title. Shame on me. But I wanted somebody to read this. This is, after all, my 4th SAMB birthday. Nobody else has been on the SAMB as long as me, and no doubt after today there will be a new oldest oldie. This place has marked a huge portion of my life, and I’d like to take some time to make you read an essay about it.

Send your imaginations back in time to the ancient day of September 25, 2013. A young girl, fresh out of summer and having entered fifth grade about a month ago, had been playing Poptropica yesterday. She was rather bored, and was rolling through some island when she spotted an ad about something called Spirit Animals. She clicks on the link after talking to the Poptropica versions of the Heroes of Erdas. In the evening, she downloads Unity with her father’s help and makes a character called Julie Flamesage. The morning of this important date, she enters the SAMB for the first time. It was boxy and beautiful, with a backdrop of four stalwart heroes and their animals. She clicks on the first topic that interests her, one calling Fox Clan. Her spirit animal in the game is a fox named Jasmine, you see. She scrolls through a couple of posts about tips and tricks for the game and finds - to her surprise - a person who has a signature about the book series Guardians of Ga’Hoole. She rather likes this book series, so she composes an excited post after the style of others there. She’s also visited the 39 Clues website, so she adds that she’s an Ekat.

Also emojis.

She thought they were cool.

She clicks the submit button, watches it enter “moderation queue,” and thus rainelf13 was born. I wasn’t Rain quite yet. That would be about a year later, when people started to have nicknames, but for now I’m going to tell you about two people whom nobody remembers but old me.

Enter darkfire62, leader of the Fox Clan for all those who had fox spirit animals, and dragonmist80, otherwise known as Owl and leader of Owl Clan for all those who wanted to adopt an owl name. The first made the topic, the second had the owl signature. I idolized them. They were the cool people back in 2013 and 2014 (I thought so), plus they were fairly popular. I crashed in on their stories in the animal Clan canon with poorly written POVs, and I posted on all their topics. I was a proud and active member of Fox and Owl Clan. I copied down an “inspiring speech” in my messy fifth-grade handwriting on a piece of paper and posted it on my wall. It’s still there, actually. Kids, this was before clans were an in-game feature - we were probably part of the reason why they added that, when the mods responded actively, when people actually talked about the game and the books, when there were only four spirit animals and only two of those could you get without a book, and when book characters had accounts and talked to you. In addition to those things, I participated rarely in RPs. The first I ever joined was a Spirit Animals RP. I was a Zhongese Greencloak called Miri with a snow leopard spirit animal. I wrote about my life in default text, found what my spirit animal was in many quizzes, was jealous of this guy named Naten and his three friends in their long-form RP, and marvelled over this new thing called quickpost. Fluffeh and Coffeena were invented around this time.

Yeah. I’m that old.

The Blizz War happened, and I was annoyed at how everyone made a big fuss and left in droves, all for someone named Blizz. I’d never even heard of him. Plus, didn’t he make that off-color joke, so then wasn’t it justified? I did try to stop people from leaving, with TSPL. It stands for To Stop People Leaving, I think. Plat made it.

Owl and darkfire62 drifted away in due time.

The Randomness Wars happened, and originally I was part of that group that thought ourselves justified in flooding the IRMB because they did things differently then we, young insurgents we fancied ourselves, did. Then, I saw how the IRMB faded after we invaded. How the IRMBers were so mad at us because of something we had no right to do. I regret it now.

Skip to January 2015, when conflicts arose every so often. Who had the better prophecy? Was the name Arroww infringing on the name Arrow? Who was this drama queen Mint? Why did it really matter how popular you were? That last one was very common. Stars were new, you see, and we had to adapt to them.

The Shane War happened then. Originally, I was annoyed at Shane and Jada for starting all this drama about Greencloaks and Conquerors. I believed Shane when he said he had cancer. I’m sorry to Nox and everyone else for not believing you when you spoke the truth about Shane, that liar. I’m sorry to Avril. I should have known he didn’t have cancer. Thank you for telling me the truth at last.

I continued to be on the fringes of SAMB society. I had no real friends, and I didn’t have anyone I idolized. There are a few RPs I remember vividly. One was revived once here, but I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called. I was an ice princess in it, and the creator - Jade was her name, I believe - praised my prose. I was so happy, because I had worked for so long on it. There was one about some dragons which were named after elements, and they had superpowers based on that element. At the time in school, we were learning about elements, so I looked through the whole list and came up with Iridium. She was opalescent and could resist extremes, much like the main character of a book that would come out in about a year. Co-op came out, and we dubbed it multi because it was the only game mode that had multiplayer at the time. I will still call it multi to your confusion.

But.

There was a friend coming. Two, actually.

Enter Azure, creator of a little RP about a school for demons and angels. I posted there only once or twice, but I loved it so much. Azure treated me so kindly. She became my new idol, and my admiration only grew as she showed her maturity and wisdom in the little spats that sprung up. When she took on a new identity, I guessed her true name nearly right away. She said it was because I was one of her only true friends. (She also accidentally used her font style and size in one post, but that came later.) I was elated.

In the summer of 2015, I started my new SAMB story Dark Web, inspired by Loki’s War. At this time, gangs were a thing, and I had made mine. It included Jasmine, Fenny the Delphox and Ryoku the Lucario from a game called Pokemon X, Pyro from Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Xiang the Leach’s storm petrel - another spirit animal. Mei Long, Raife, and Falco were yet to exist.

Azure was a character. She signed up! Ivory signed up too! I finally felt that I was gaining the recognition I had always craved. These two shippers started a big thing too, related to Dark Web.

Enter Cole. He (or she, as I found out) signed up, and at that time they weren’t too big of a sensation like they would become later. Son of Poseidon, sister of Lion, friend of Wolf and Glacier and Elise, maker of so many funny skits. At that time, Cole was just Panther, little-known MBer who saw a story and wanted to be included in it. I recall that I was trying to decide who would be my adventuring partner for the next chapter and by extension the rest of the story. I wanted a boy to be my partner, because frankly there were too many girls and I wanted some balance. It came down to Hydra, Pizz, and Panther. Hydra are Pizz were fairly well-known, so I picked Panther. He, I thought, would be nice to give some recognition to in this story read by some of the big names on the SAMB.

Azure and Ivory, being them, thought that this whole friendship I was writing between us was romance, so they started Colain. They named it the week I went off to summer camp, and they thought I left because I wasn’t posting. When I came back, I was panicked that they thought I had just left them without warning forever, but pleased because OH MY GODS THE BIG SHIPPERS JUST SHIPPED ME I’M LEGITIMATE AND THEY’RE MY FRIENDS THIS IS HAPPENING ALSO I THINK COLE IS A PRETTY COOL GUY I’M OKAY WITH THIS SHIP IT COULD BE WORSE.

Anyways, the story ended, and after a while I found myself losing interest in the SAMB. Azure and Peg had been banned in the Twilight Conflict. Some gamer named Twilight came on and challenged the big shots to a tournament. Versus was new, and he thought he could take our legends on. Something happened which I still don’t know the specifics of, and they were banned. I was devastated. Azure, my idol, was gone.

Luke might tell you about it. Or he might tell you something entirely child-inappropriate. That’s what he does.

That disastrous fall, I left to Q. There was a bit of drama because I was young and immature, and thought that I could just butt in on the oldies there and do whatever I liked as though I already knew them. Lion was there too, having long since faded, and we got to talking. I asked whether Cole really cared about me. Lion made a topic asking Cole.

It was called, quite simply, Cole. Its thread number is /177763. It was made on November 11, 2015. I give you the freedom to read what we said.

You may read her response to that original post, which moved me so much I came back. I haven’t tried to leave since, until today. Her presence kept me there. If I wasn’t on the SAMB, how could I talk to my best friend? How could I support him or talk with him if I wasn’t there? He couldn’t go anywhere else. His mom forbade it. It all started because I was questioning myself over whether I was worthy of his affection. I just didn’t feel that way towards him. I realize I’m aroace now, and that’s just one thing I can thank her for.

I miss her. I miss her so much.

I made Bright Storm, which I never finished because it was terrible. I hung out. I rolled my eyes at the CatSpirit War. I rolled my eyes at Scarlet. I laughed and fangirled with Cole about Thrilling Intent and Voltron: Legendary Defender. I continued to toil in the relative obscurity that I’ve been in since I joined. Never been one for popularity, you know.

Slowly, ever so slowly, we arrived at today. Happy and Ever and Puppy and Amber and Pizza all of the modern oldies you see around today, arrived. Many left. All of them, however, were new once, you know. Maybe they used emojis, or blindingly bright colors, or poor grammar, or thought that they could talk about the things that this forum is named after without repercussion.

I was new too.

And now I’m gone, on the day of my MB birthday.

Keep my memory alive. Remember my name here. Tell my story whenever you think about times that have gone by. I will never really leave this place. I’ve spent too much time here. So many of my memories of the Internet will be of what happened here. Four years is a long time in Internet terms. But if you really want to speak with me, if you want someone to tell you about what occurred before you knew what a spirit animal was, you know where to find me.

Some final words. For my sake, don’t you dare yell at another newbie for doing things like they did in 2013. You don’t remember it being a common thing, but I do. I remember lots of things that you don’t. And if you look back on this in the future, hello from a shade of the past. Maybe I would know you. Maybe I wouldn’t. Maybe you’re cringing. Maybe you’re smiling. Either way, I hope the SAMB has changed for the better since I left. It sure has changed a lot since I arrived four years ago.

See you.

See you, darkfire62 and Owl.

See you, Azure.

See you, Cole.

I will keep your memories in my heart as long as I hope you’ll keep mine.

so anyway hope you enjoy k thx 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 7786084a38

tealelf182

See you in the near future, I guess. Unless you're staying on chord. In that case, see you in the near near future.

• Posted at:

Kanaya/Tale

Queen of Shoosh Paps

#Remember9/11

SPOOPY TIME

I will change my sig another day, too l a z y

rainelf13

Of course I'm remaining a note in the chord.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

well miss you rain, at least on here. i know youll still be on cord (as you just said) but still. well make sure to take care of this place for you. go ahead and pass the torch, youve spent plenty of time here and deserve to go out with a bang.

• Posted at:

☆.。.:* ASTERIA .。.:*☆

°₊writing momcat dealer₊°

:.the world needs this luminary.:

.₊*of the stars to shine even brighter!*₊.

fly away, little birdy 

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊☆ ° . ° . °:. *₊ .

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

wOw that post of mine was cheesy enough to keep wisconsin satisfied for years

• Posted at:

☆.。.:* ASTERIA .。.:*☆

°₊writing momcat dealer₊°

:.the world needs this luminary.:

.₊*of the stars to shine even brighter!*₊.

fly away, little birdy 

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊☆ ° . ° . °:. *₊ .

rainelf13

It sure was, Eris. Thank you for the cheesy words.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Rain... I'm legit nearly in tears. I'll miss you so (BLEEP) much. If you're on Wiki, I'll try to find you. You have no idea how much of an impact you made on the SAMB and our lives. Thank you Rain. We'll miss you. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

rainelf13

I use the Wikia rarely, but thank you. I doubt I’ve done much, however.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Man, I feel like the SAMB is on the cusp of a new era

You're so iconic to the SAMB, Rain. It's going to feel a lot different without you

I wish you the best of luck in life ahead

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

No!!!! Rain!!!!!

I hope you will come back, and I hope that your stay at the SAMB was fun, I will miss you. (Yes, I may not have talked to you much, but I really liked you, I should have met you more). Goodybye, Rain. 

(Yes, I'm one of those people who can remember way back, I do remember seeing you, then I left. Then returned).

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

I sincerely wish you the best in everything that you do. You are an absolutely amazing person, and don't let anyone, or more importantly, yourself, let you ever believe otherwise. Thank you for four amazing years. You have certainly more than earned a place in this MB's history. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Come back soon!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

rainelf13

I don't think I'll be coming back.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

rainelf13

Aw, thanks guys, but what did I do to deserve this?

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9

iceclaws188

From what I've seen, and all these people that support you, yes. You do Rain. Good luck in life! 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Yes

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Bored.

Jade's backup account/flipside 

My/Jade's Gang: 

Pineapple, the RainWing/NightWing dragon

Bored, me from this account. 

Bubblesplash, my Warrior Cats OC. 

Jade, a.k.a. me on my main account. 

Pinkie Pie, from MLP 

Peril, from WoF 

rainelf13

Aww. Now I feel good about myself.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

Bye, Rain. Keep on being your awesome self. 

(I feel like all the oldies are going to leave, the SAMB will fall then rise up from the dust again in a new SAMB era)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

rainelf13

@Tigris: Do you know how many times people have said that? It’s a whole lot.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar 994aeaa8d4

bookdragon296

When I first joined I never thought we could be friends. You, Happeh, Aura and a few other people I thought were way too cool to ever talk to me. And now I'm here telling you even though I'm fading from here myself, as long as I'm still on here every now and then your memory will stay here

• Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

"Don't worry Ruby, I'm combat ready" Penny Polendina (RWBY)  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

Not gonna dye my hair half white half red cuz todoroki why would you think that

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

even though i'm talking to you right now (like, right now), i'll miss you ♡ 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

*wordless salute*

*effortless transition into a dab*

In all seriousness, even though I never really talked to you, you seemed like an upstanding person and I wish I got to know you more. 

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and here's hoping the rest of your days are filled with passive-aggressive clickbaiting and good fun. 

Have a nice life, Rain. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

rainelf13

Thank you all. This means so much to hear all the well wishes.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar fef408cf58

lionphoenix181

Good luck in life

• Posted at:

Eclipse Queerson

Pelus

Silverwing

Nyra/Thomas/Lunar/Emily/Freya/Will/

i'm straightn't

she/her

Slytherpuff

#AllPeopleArePeople

@/297982

hey: never gonna give you up

20bi-teen, mon amies

coulbe gayer

my battery is low

and its getting dark

- rip oppy

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

We'll miss you!

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS
Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Rain, when I saw you on the SAMB after I returned from my 2 year (or 3 year) break, I was excited to see another 'oldie' on the website. 

Please, Rain, if you ever revisit, I'll welcome you back. (Please do, I'll be glad to stop by).

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar 24a31254dc

wolfbird1019

Rain, you were such an important person on here. You influenced me and many others. We'll miss you. I hope you have a good life.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar ed51fdc9a1

huntingwolf3376

Well, bye Rain. I'm really going to miss seeing you around here. One of the things that I think I'm going to miss the most is you correcting newbies on their TERRIBLE grammar. But now, you're leaving, and there's really nothing we can do to stop it. 

Thanks for almost making me cry.

~Chance

• Posted at:

ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓒⓔ

/she//her/

happy pride from your friendly neighborhood bisexual 

even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise 

when you walk through a storm, hold your head up high 

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

oh, this makes me so sad. All these oldies are leaving. I remember when i fist came on here (three years ago i think) and i read as many posts as i could. It feels like such a long time ago and all these people who i thought were so cool that i stalked their threads are leaving. Rain, i never talked to you but you seem like an amazing person and i wish you luck in life and everything you do. Don't forget us. We'll miss you. Always keep going and have fun in life. 

~Sally

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Thumbnail avatar

athenaisis84

This was basically a review of the S.A. since the beginning.

My mb four year is in less than a month.

Maybe it's high time I give my final goodbyes to this place.

Stay tuned y'all

• Posted at:

lllY'all are cutelll

Fluffeh Lotus

( / )

) (

( )

#//#

Up in the sky,   they twinkle bright,

The stars lead the way, into the night,

Giving way to the lurking shadows of night.

*facepalmqueen... or am  I?

Join night clan!

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Ahaha, that was a nice little speech, Senpai. Makes me realize just how new I am. lol

See you on various other media that I may or may not have found you on.

Maybe it’s high time I left as well~~ would certainly give me more free time~~

• Posted at:

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Rain; Idk you very well, but you seem like a cool kid. SAMB will not be the same without you.

all i can say is...

Live long and prosper, my friend *does Vulcan sign and walks out*

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Thumbnail avatar dc45c3beb5

autumnunicorn144

wow

i made my first SAMB post around the same time as Rain

hmm

not a SAMBer, but does that make me the new oldest person?

(please ignore this if you deem it insensitive)

• Posted at:

Hydra’s defunct account

rainelf13

@Hydra: Technically, but technically that should go to an actual SAMBer, so yeah.

@Arirang: See you, kohai.

@everyone else: Thank you!

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar 9cf0d21d46

wolfunicorn965

even though i can still talk to you on discord, ill miss your presence here nonetheless. goodbye and good luck. :)

• Posted at:

sky / skyth

christian bisexual enfp-t child of poor circulation

『 you know you're in love

when you can't fall asleep

because reality

is finally better

than your dream

titles/282735

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Goodbye Rain. You'll be missed. You helped to remind us of the old times.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of colorrabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing orainbows!!

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Goodbye everyone... it was good while it lasted. I'll always remember you, SAMB.

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I remember those times... yes I've been on SA that long. I'm new here, but I had a different account back then. I remember when there were only four animals. I had a tiger named Jasmine. It was a time when there were only singleplayer quests. I remember when we could talk to the Heroes of Erdas. I actually posted with them a few times. When I came back on with a new account, I was pretty disappointed that we couldn't do that anymore. I don't remember seeing you, rain, but it was before nicknames. If you ever revisit, we will welcome you back with explosions, partying, confetti, and the general insanity here that I have embraced since restarting my SA life.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Yuck I'm being so sappy

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

Rain, that was really cool! I think it might be my time as well. I mean I’ll see you on Q every so often but you know. That’s really weird the think that we are the eldest of the SAMBnow...we you are I’m only 3 on the SAMB. Mind is I take your idea?

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

I... had never met you, Rain.

But your good-bye post is so heartwrenching, I cried. I do wish I had had time to know you more...

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+