Do you like the story? (Please be honest)

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Chapter 1:

Lyria:

I took off from one of the hybrid bases. I was on patrol. Again. With a sigh, I flew towards the river along my usual patrol route. For some reason, the leader of my troop thought I was incapable of doing anything but patrols. After flying for a while, I landed by the waterfall. Then a Nightwing stepped out from behind the waterfall. I hissed, "What are you doing here?" "Well what does it look like I am doing?" he said. "I am walking." I hissed at him again but I was laughing on the inside. "What is your name?" He asked, still looking as if it was perfectly normal to be having a chat with your sworn enemy. "Why do you want to know?" I said suspiciously. "Because it is awkward to be talking to you and not have any clue who you are." He said. "I am Bryn." I sighed and said "I am Lyria but I like to be called Light. " "Well, Lyria," he said. "What tribe are you from?" You do not look like any dragon I have ever seen before." I hesitated before replying, "I am a Seawing-Icewing hybrid." He grinned and nodded. Growing uneasy, I said. "Well, I have to go now. Bye." Without waiting for a reply, I took off, heading back towards the base and debating whether I should tell my commander, Nova, about the strange Nightwing.

Bryn:

I watched Lyria take off and the I took off to, but in the opposite direction. Lyria was quite pretty... I was so distracted thinking about Lyria that I crashed directly into a tree and fell out of the sky. I managed to get my bearings back before I hit the ground. I soared up into the ground and headed back to the base. As soon as I entered the stone fortress, my commander, Commander Garnet, stormed up to me. "Where have you been?" she said cooly. She sounded rather suspicious. "On patrol." I said innocently. She grunted, but after all, she couldn't argue with that. She stalked away and with a sigh of relief, I headed off to the dormitories to get some rest before the night patrols.

Mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

Chapter 2:

Lyria:

I landed in the courtyard of the base I was stationed at. A surprising amount of dragons bustled around me, at least, the amount was surprising considering that it was nearly dark. "What's going on?" I asked a small dragon who was rushing past. "A messenger from the Hybrid Queen has just arrived," he called back over his shoulder. "She's in the large meeting room." I rushed in the direction of everyone else, heading towards the large meeting room. When I arrived there, I had to fight my way through a huge throng of dragons all trying to cram through the doorway at once. Once I was in, I headed over and sat with my squadron, the Silverwing squadron, like I always did when there were meetings. After a while, everyone crammed themselves in and sat down. The general for my base stepped forward onto the small raised dias and spoke. All chatter died away at once. "As you all know," he rumbled, "A messenger from the Hybrid Queen has arrived. She will now speak to you." He stepped off the dias and a small, blue dragon took his place. "I am Allia," she said "And I have been sent by her royal Highness, the Hybrid Queen with a message." The room was so quiet you could have heard a stone drop. "Then message is this," she went on. "Due to recent events in the war, many new recruits have been gathered. They will be divided up between all of the bases. This means that you will be getting a flood of new recruits. Everyone will be expected to help train them. That is all," she said, stepping back off the dias. A mutter swept through the crowd. I heard whispers of, "..could it be true?" "But what about our other duties?" "...why now?" One of the dragons in my squadron, a rather silly dragon named Lily whispered to me "Oooo! Maybe there will be some cute boys!" I rolled my eyes at this. Lilly was always chasing after one boy or another. The general stepped back onto the dias. "Alright you heard her!" he roared. "That was the end. Everyone back to whatever it was you were doing. But first I want the Goldwing squadron, the Silverwing Squadron and the Lakewing Squadron." As everyone else left the room, those squadrons headed forward. As we reached the front, the general moved toward us. "You will be the ones mainly in charge of the new recruits training because you are the most advanced." he said. "Understood?" "Understood!" we all said and then we headed to the barracks to get some rest.

Chapter 2 to be continued.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

Grrr! I typed the next part of Chap. 2 but it didn't come through! I will try to have it for you by tomorrow at 2 P. M. but I can not guarantee anything.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Btw, I'm working on my forms, so please keep my slots saved.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

dragonflyhawk14

I am sooo sorry I have not re-posted the next chapter. Know that I have not given up on this stry, I have just been to busy to post the next be. I will try to get the next part for you by Friday (I have the day off from school on Friday)

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

I am sooo sorry I have not re-posted the next chapter. Know that I have not given up on this stry, I have just been to busy to post the next be. I will try to get the next part for you by Friday (I have the day off from school on Friday)

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles