Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Basically write a story and try to make the reader feel your chosen emotion. Fun. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me happeh

she/her

she’s bi-eauty, she’s gray-ace

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

emotion? that's easy.

i'm targeting laughs.

ahem

my friend was like "why did the chicken cross the road?"

and my other friend was like "tO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!"

-laughs really loudly, pounding table-

ahah just kidding that didn't happen, i don't even have that many friends and now i'm sad 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

Thumbnail avatar 488ab57fab

bluedragon5922

targeting sad:

One day a girl was walking to school, then, there they were. The cookies!

The ran forward excited for the school picnic, when suddenly, the school bully's stepped up in front of her. She cowered. "haha it's Nerd! haha!"

"Go pick on someone your own size!" the girl yelled. "Oh really? that's how your gonna talk to us?" the biggest bully hits her in the stomach, hard. the breath is knocked out of her, she skitters away behind a tree where she can properly cry without being seen.

I know this may not make you CRY but it might make sad, or even better, feel sorry for her.  THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY. DO NOT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY.

• Posted at:

Friends, are never apart,

maybe in distance,

But never in heart! 

Peril- How can someone seem so perfect, and yet have so many holes on the inside?

happyhopeful24

Sad:

Tom held his fiancé's hand as the heart rate monitor beeped. He carefully raised the hand to his lips, and softly whispered into his boyfriend's knuckle, "Just keep going, love. You'll be better soon. Stay strong for me, please?"

James' eyes opened and he squeezed Tom's hand gently, letting him know he was awake. They were both in excruciating pain, one physically, one mentally. James exhaled slowly, and that breath caused a coughing fit. He felt Tom press a cloth to his mouth, and when the coughing stopped, the cloth was wet and stained red. "Your hand is warm." James whispered. He felt so tired...

Tom felt a tear slip out of his eye. He remembered it all. The time they were baking cookies during Christmas and it ended in a flour fight, how James cried when he first saw Sadie, the golden retriever Tom got him for his 23rd birthday, when James proposed to him when they were visiting his family in Japan. How long ago had that been? A year? It felt like an eternity. 

James grunted as he reached towards the envelope on the table. Tom sat up in alarm and quickly insisted he grab it, but James was never one to listen. He slowly handed the envelope to his fiancé, and a tear fell from his eye. He wanted to stay alive, to keep fighting, to continue... but he felt so tired. 

Tom read the back of the envelope. In James' messy handwriting, it was clear what it was. It read, "To Tom. Don't open until I'm gone." Tom burst into tears. "James, you're going to be fine! You aren't going to..." The word just couldn't leave his mouth. "James, please! Don't leave me. Please don't leave me. Don't leave me alone again. Please, don't leave. Don't leave, don't leave, don't leave..." Tom continued to repeat the words until his voice was hoarse. 

James felt exhausted. He knew he couldn't keep fighting. "It'll be ok, honey. I'm just... I'm so tired. You've made my life wonderful for all these years, when we met in high school, when we were in college, when we moved in together, when we got Sadie... You're the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for." His voice was slowly grew more quiet, until Tom had to lean in so close to hear him, he was practically on top of him. "I'll be fine. I love y-" And with that, James' heart stopped, and the loud beep rang through Tom's ears. 

---

Dear Tom,

I love you so much. 

Please don't linger in the past. 

I will see you soon. 

Love, James. 

---

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

@happeh - that reminded me of Twist and Shout (fanfic) and now i am in fact very sad

• Posted at:

wynter // alternate account for ceol

no one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture like the torture you'll be tortured with.

when my time comes

forget the wrong that ive done

help me leave behind some reasons to be missed

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

oh my gosh happeh... that was incredible! but sad... really really sad... which is sad...

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Stop booing me like I care.

happyhopeful24

Oh yay! I made people sad! I can control your emotions... muahahahaha. 

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

I DIE.

THAT'S SAD ENOUGH FOR ALL OF U HUMANS. YOU MUST BE CRYING FROM THIS BECAUSE IM SO AWESOMEEEEE.

ME-

DOESNT HAVE AN OUNCE OF EMOTION.

IS VERY AWESOME.

I FEEL LIKE I JUST RUINED THE SAD MOMENT OF HAPPEH'S STORY....

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

happyhopeful24

Please do make your font smaller. 

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

HAPPEH WHYYYYYY I JUST GOT OVER (Spoilers for Tangerine) LUIS CRUZ DYING

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

@Yandere Hey i read that book!

@happeh YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER EMOTIONS NOT FONT SIZE! MUHAHAHAA!!!! (im being annoying. dont judge meeee)

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no