Your reaction after reading this? And will you read it????????

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

I'M ON CLOUD NINE HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! CLOUD NINE!!!!!!!! (I don't think other people might be AS excited as me, but for now, I'm savoring the moment right now). So other people get this, but OH WELL, THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME:

THE AUTHOR OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS TALKED TO ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This like, NEVER happens to me, NEVER!!!!!! Ok, the book is called "The Holder's Dominion," by Gense Davis, and she talked to me!!!!!!!!!! *Spueal!!!* 

Yes yes, some people may call me a book nerd, but I've never had an author talk to me, and when she did, I thought I was dreaming, somebody, pinch me!

*Pinches with an evil grin*

Owww! Not literally! Wait, I'm awake, that means this is real, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Falls back into Cloud Nine again*

I will give a brief description: 

Kaylie the main character runs into her a friend she hasn't seen in forever, and he can barely speak, like he's afraid of something almost... She learns from the place he's been busy with, the world of Edannair, a virtual world where multiple people are playing on. It's a mix of adventure, role-playing, and action mix, people are absorbed into the game's trance. 

Besides the game, Kaylie faces problems in real life, the main one, keeping her family together. When she learns more about Edannair, the more she wants to prove herself, making her father proud, even if he's dead. 

Will she be able to conquer the challenges that face her in Edannair, and real life? Can she stand through everything, and make it through?

READ HOLDER'S DOMINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you like Sword Art Online, you will like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's enough already, time to go! *Starts to drag her away*

Did I also mention that the book was signed by her??????????????? Who else has read the book??? Or talked to an author and they answer back?????? I love this book!!!!!!!

Mods pls let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9

iceclaws188

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

:D!!!!!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar 7cdf3c45e9

iceclaws188

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEN MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENERRRRRRRRRRRRRRGY I AM SO HAPPY FOR U!!

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.