Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Inside the walls of the SAMB kingdom, all was peace. Magic had been outlawed, weapons were never used against other citizens and poverty was scarce. This era had lasted for many decades, uninterrupted. The citizens believed that it would stay forever. But it was not to be. A virus is beginning to spread across the kingdom that is corrupting minds to seek power. Suddenly everyone begins to take sides; the Infected try to take over the government and infect the Remaining as they are diseased, the Uprising are those who have been infected and are slowly succumbing to the disease but trying to fight it off and the Remaining are not infected yet but they are struggling to keep themselves disease free.

(no i'm not going to reveal the rest! that would be spoiling the story! :P so just have... "fun" filling out the form and wait until i release the first chapter)

Rules:

- Magic powers are forbidden in the story and the characters don't use them.

- You should have only one weapon, and it can't be magic, it must be a physical weapon. By the way, twin daggers count as one weapon, not two.

- Try to make your form detailed. More attention to detail and a longer form will guarantee a more important role in the story.

- You are creating your SAMB self in this form. Do not create any gang members, flipsides or anything along those lines.

- To show you've read this, delete all brackets.

Form

Name: (don't include any families)

Gender and pronouns:

Sexual Orientation:

SAMB relatives: (not families, just immediate relations eg. sisters or mothers)

General appearance: (descriptive!)

Clothing: (not a specific outfit, the style they wear. also add any clothing they will always have on them, like a special piece of jewelry or something)

General personality: (descriptive!)

Weapon:

Side: (Infected, Uprising or Remaining, you can be originally a Remaining and turn to Uprising or Infected if you want.)

Abilities: (what they're good at)

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I have school, I'll do it later. 

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

she’s bi-eauty, she’s gray-ace

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

Name: Ocean

Gender and pronouns: Female, prefers she/her pronouns

Sexual Orientation: Grey, possibly bi

SAMB relatives: Star = mother, Charity = Sister

General appearance: Ocean, is not very average for a 12 year old. She is 5'5, with a slim build, and weighs around 45 pounds. She has an circular face shape, and chin-length bob, her hair colour is a redd-ish brown-like colour. she has slightly large blue eyes, and is naturally pale. She doesn't put on makeup at all. Her hair is slightly wavy, and doesn't have much volume.

Clothing: She dresses quite casual; oftentimes hoodies, tees, and jeans. She likes to be practical with her outfits, so she rarely wears skirts unless forced to. She DOES NOT wear high heels.

General personality: Ocean judges people on her first meeting of them, though her attitude towards them changes over time. She absolutely hates being bossed around, unless she has respect for the person, its a dire situation, or the request is minimal. She's a mature person, contrary to to what her appearence suggests. She has a habit of speaking in a respectful manner. She often takes things more seriously than her peers, and doesn't exactly think out her actions.

Weapon: A spear

Side: Remaining

Abilities: Cooking, talking at a very fast pace

Other: scio in the closet She often says things in swedish.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Cassiopeia Marie Lunice (Cassy)

Gender and pronouns: F/ she's a she 

Sexual Orientation: Straight 

SAMB relatives: She has an older brother at the age of 19 named Ashton Nikulas Lunice (Ash), uncles, aunts, and parents have passed away 

General appearance: Wavy sandy blond hair that falls to her waist, when she knows she's going into something dangerous she'll throw it up into a messy bun on the side of her head that has a messy poof sticking out of the center, Pine green eyes, pale skin, faint freckels, slim build with lean mussel

Clothing: normally wears neutral colors or green in her peasant skirts and tank tops, usually has a sword attached to a belt around her waist, almost never wears shoes unless she has to and in those cases she wears flats and complains greatly. 

General personality: She's kind, brave, determanded, and has an undying loyalty to her friends and family. She is known to be very emotional switching from extremely happy to extremely upset, to extremely angry with no inbetween. Considers her friends her family in will even call them her brothers and sisters. She's quick to jump into a fight unless it's against one of her "siblings" which she'll often refuse to even protect herself leaving herself open to be killed if no one else jumps in to protect her. Besides this she is also kind of wise in what she says but she has to have a while to think. She has a knack with all animals. 

Weapon: Long sword

Side:Start as remaining I'll leaving it up to you as to if she is always a remaining or if she gets infected. 

Abilities: She's clever, fast, good with animals, good at climbing up things she probably shouldn't

Other:

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

bookmark 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

hunterwolf85

cassy and ocean accepted!

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

hunterwolf85

bump

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

hunterwolf85

bump

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

bookmark

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

hunterwolf85

bump

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

Name: Ever (After, if you’re including middle names)

Gender and pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexual Orientation: Straight

SAMB relatives: Parents are alive because sry m8 no mary sue here, Ayita is a sibling, and you’re my aunt, but since you said immediate family, ignore this

General appearance:                

-Eyes: Hazel, non-reflective, double lids, short eyelashes, some eyebrows, but barely any

-Hair: Dark brown, messy waves, down to mid-chest in length, usually clipped on one side with pins

-Facial: Heart shape, not super defined, just a normal heart shaped face.

-Build & Stuff:  Light, olivish skin tone (eastern Asian tone, y’know?), 1.65 m (5’5”), 48 kg, kind of skinny, but close to average

-Expression: Some kind of grinnish expression, whether it’s raised eyebrows and a smile, or a general grin, it’s always mocking, unless if there’s a figure of authority around

-Other: Likes having short fingernails, has a couple of bruises or scars on her knees because she walked on her knees a lot as a child

Clothing: White zip up hoodie, forest green ringer tee with grey-ish borders, light blue skinny jeans, grey sneakers

General personality: Extroverted, sarcastic, has a joking attitude towards everything, stares into people's eyes when spoken to, can be direct and say things that make people uncomfortable, polite towards teachers, pretty much a coward but only in normal situations (in survival situations, I'm not super scared, which is due to me being numbed by the shock), paranoid but somehow also confident, doesn't have any stage fright, gets bored easily, likes beating around bushes for fun, kind of a little insensitive, generally chill, has a grinnish attitude if that makes sense, and is good at acting. Really enigmatic, kind of unhelpful to some, is A L W A Y S mocking of others, and just has that type of attitude, entj/p-a

Weapon: basically a spear but the tip is made of tungsten

Side: Which ever one you don’t have enough of.  (I’m assuming it’s going to be infected.)

Abilities: Math, taking a hint, agility, looking directly at the sun for two seconds, procrastinating, critical thinking, and a good touch sense

Other:  “u wot m8”

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

hunterwolf85

u wot mate -- accepted

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Name: Eve
Gender and Pronouns: Female, she/her
Sexual Orientation: Heteromantic Asexual
SAMB Relatives: N/A
General Appearance: Fair, Caucasian skin, with the lightest of tans. Skinny and short for her age, petite build (exact height and weight are too difficult for me to figure out, so I hope that’s enough). Heart-shaped face, and dark blue eyes (exact color is the same as the text I always type in). Hair is wavy, cut short just below the chin. It’s a medium brown color that gradually fades to the same dark blue as her eyes at the bottom. If necessary, she’ll pin it back or tie it into a (very short!) ponytail.
Clothing: Her favorite type of clothing are sweatshirts, especially hoodies. In addition to one (most often a dark color), she will wear skinny jeans or leggings, and either Converse (low- or high-tops) or Ugg-style boots. When it’s warmer, she likes loose-fitting t-shirts.
General Personality: Eve has a dark, sarcastic sense of humor. She’s extremely self-conscious, and mildly depressed, often making self-deprecating jokes as a way to cope with it. She doesn’t like socializing much, as an extremely introverted individual. Eve is a little shy, very modest and humble and gets slightly anxious in public places. She’s just a little sadistic as well. She likes animals and fictional worlds, and enjoys photography and travel. She’s tough and doesn’t show emotion very often, but she’s almost always internally screaming. Eve tries not to judge people, and is a firm believer in equal rights. Tends to be VERY paranoid and nervous. A nervous habit of hers is running her hands through her hair/twisting a lock of it around her fingers. Has difficulty finding comfortable positions and tends to shift her body around a lot in an effort to look as normal and non-attention-grabbing as possible while staying comfortable (I used that word twice in the same sentence ;-;). MBTI is INFJ-T. Also a Slytherin, if that helps any with personality.
Weapon: Twin daggers
Side: Uprising, you can take her/me wherever you feel
Abilities: As far as school subjects go, she’s a little above average in math, but has a thing with language, especially foreign ones. Can grasp new concepts fairly easily. A little strong - nothing special, but more physically fit than your average human, especially considering she mostly sits around all day. Fairly agile as well. Knows a bunch of random facts about geography.
Other: uh let this through i guess?

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

ugh i spent like a good part of an hour on this and then went to open a new tab to look something up and accidentally refreshed and
ughhhhhhhh

Name: Wynter Ceol Báisteach (goes by eithee Wynter o

Gender and Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

SAMB Relatives: -

General Appearance: Short, messy black hair that barely brushes her shoulders; stands at about 5’9; blue-green eyes, but right eye is a little more blue than green and left eye is a little more green than blue; pale skin - not drastically so, but not anywhere near being tan, either. Angular nose; pale, thin lips; curved eyebrows; almond-shaped eyes. Not really skinny but not overweight either; broad shoulders; almost no upper body strength and little abdominal strength, but legs are strong. Slouches slightly; two scars on her left forearm that can’t be covered unless she’s wearing long sleeves, which she hardly does. At first glance she can easily be mistaken for a guy.

Clothing: Band t-shirts, jeans, and charcoal grey low-top Converse. Sometimes a grey hoodie. Bands featured on her shirts include: Bastille, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, MISSIO, Manchester Orchestra, Walking On Cars, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, The Script, Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, Of Monsters and Men, Muse, Thirty Seconds to Mars. Also has a blue iPod wristband and a green iPod nano 6th generation in it.

General Personality: [INFP-T] She’s usually pretty chill, but every once in a while she’ll be in a mood where something as mere as breathing annoys her. Wynter has mood swings and a good sense of humour. She has trouble keeping a straight face and is disorganised. She can be pretty self-depreciating at times, but always covers it up with a smile. Wynter feels misunderstood and is very insecure and self-conscious. She lacks self-confidence and is easily stressed. Wynter is very idealistic. She’s guided by principles rather than logic, excitement, or practicality. She has excellent communication skills, but this rarely shows on account of her introversion. She’s very creative and is more of a listener. Wynter seeks and values harmony, and is typically very open-minded and flexible. Though it doesn’t show, she is very passionate and energetic, as well as dedicated and hard-working. She doesn’t give up easily and is very determined. Sometimes she can be too idealistic and altruistic. Wynter can be impractical, and hates dealing with data; she is also rather difficult to get to know and takes things personally. She isn’t overly emotional, but isn’t, like, a robot either.

Weapon: A black halberd

Side: Remaining for a tiny bit, then mostly Uprising and if you want, she can be Infected by the end.

Abilities: Communicating, stealth, kicking, speaks German and a little bit of Spanish (as well as fluent English, of course), procrastinating, climbing, singing (but she never sings unless she’s by herself so no one knows)

Other: Slight Irish accent.

also i said ‘very’ a lot in personality but i really don’t feel like fixing it

• Posted at:

wynter // alternate account for ceol

no one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture like the torture you'll be tortured with.

when my time comes

forget the wrong that ive done

help me leave behind some reasons to be missed

oops i didn’t finish what i was writing in the name section:

*goes by either Wynter or Ceol, but mainly Ceol.

• Posted at:

wynter // alternate account for ceol

no one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture like the torture you'll be tortured with.

when my time comes

forget the wrong that ive done

help me leave behind some reasons to be missed

hunterwolf85

s'okay -- accepted

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

hunterwolf85

also eve is accepted

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar d3a59d09ec

ravenfairy134

WHEEEEE TIME TO USE THIS NEW SAMB OC SUCKAS

Name: Morningstar Lumin

Gender & pronouns: Female, they/them

Sexual orientation: Straight

SAMB relatives: uhhh i suppose Mayari Hana and Apolaka count

General appearance: She has different-colored contacts, one of them is light purple and the other is brown. Has short hair, similar to Hana's, yet she has the build of Apolaka (relatively strong, or at least enough to lift a broadsword) and the stature of Mayari's (short-ish). She managed to get herself a pair of cream-colored owl wings. Probably very dirty as well.

Clothing: Tends towards hoodies and jeans, particularly light purple hoodies and black jeans. She has a necklace with three gemstones, a sunstone, a moonstone, and a morganite crystal.

General personality: ho boy. she's basically an amalgamate of the three sides who are constantly fighting over control so i might as well post all three personalities

Apolaka: Basically has been driven mad. She's been warped into thinking that by destroying the government she'll allow people to have magic again. She's highly unstable, and would hurt anyone that would get in her way, perhaps even killing them later on as she succumbs. She's emotional, and can't seem to control her feelings. If you're talking about pre-Infection personality, she's sunshiney and 

Hana: She's also unstable, but stable enough not to kill people. She's dark, foreboding, anxious, and basically Virgil from Sanders Sides. It's hard to get her to lift her spirits, but when she does it's all worth it. She has a very sharp tongue that can't be eased, and it's mainly used for making snide remarks and very sharp insults.

Mayari: Easily the best at retaining her sanity. She's pretty much the same as she was before, but a slight bit more unhinged. She's critical, logical, and sometimes condescending and also has a sharp tongue. She's Hana's support, and if she were gone she would be just as deranged as our sunshine friend over there. However, even she can't resist the biting urge to succumb.

It's virtually impossible to tell them apart from the surface, so what everyone sees is a mad newbie crawling through the dirt changing directions every so often. Ah, the joys of in-head arguing.

Weapon: Scythe

Side: Apolaka is Infected, Mayari is Uprising, and Hana is Infected-turned-Uprising.

Abilities: Does crawling through the dirt count?

But in all seriousness, Apolaka's proficient with weaponry, Mayari is a critical thinker, and Hana is good at social situations.

Other: Tell me if you need the backstory or this is good.

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

you fall down seven more times

i'll be there, seven eight nine!

as we keep trying, we'll find

we're always singing the same tune!

regardless of whatever time zone you're in, i hope you have a good morning.

#rememberhurricane

hunterwolf85

accepted!

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

hunterwolf85

and here's arirang's form cause i like being organised :))))

Name: Arirang 

Gender and pronouns:Genderfluid, they/them

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual and panromantic

SAMB relatives: Arrow, mother; Cheese, father; Luke, younger brother; Amber, sister in law; Jenna, waifu (NOT a wife, a waifu.)

General appearance: Dark, chestnut brown hair that fades almost imperceptibly to dark brownish purple at the ends in a long, loose ponytail, creamy pale skin. Their hair is tied with a red ribbon and their long bangs, which completely cover their right eye when loose, are pinned back with two gold, bar-shaped pins that cross to form an X. Their hair parts to the left. Their eyes are a deep garnet red with some gold flecks, and almond-shaped. Their expression is usually melancholy or looking down. They are androgynous in terms of looks(think Lucius from Fire Emblem), but can slightly shift their appearance from time to time to match how they are feeling. Arirang is skinny as a stick, and looks anywhere from 12-15. They are average height, and has a delicate, slim build.

Clothing: White tops and red bottoms with red and gold accents and gold accessories. Occasionally has hints of maroon and reddish violet. Always wears a thin red ribbon tying their hair and the two gold pins holding their bangs back. Likes either no sleeves or long, flowy things that don’t cling to their limbs. same with pants, and they’re fine wearing skirts sometimes.

General personality: Arirang is reserved and quiet. Their words are quite concise, and they get straight to the point. Arirang is an independent person, and likes to do things their way. When working with a group, they will go off and do their own thing, instead of working together with others. To people, they are polite, yet somewhat detached; but this is only because of their shyness. Calm, confident, a lot smarter and more talented than anyone gives them credit for, usually underestimated, always daydreaming. When you make them angry, they get angry, and their anger is scary and silent and cold. They will do anything to get you back. With friends, they are still quiet, but smile more and are easily pleased. Arirang purposefully acts childish and innocent and uses the childish side of their personality to hide and push away all of the dark memories of when they were younger. Mentally they are a little bit unstable, having at least three conflicting voices in their head and occasionally calling out to people who aren't there or have never existed. They are emotionally a roller coaster and can switch from happy to angry to confused in the span of ten seconds. However, their emotions don’t show in their face- except their eyes- unless Arirang wants them to. Arirang always seems a little distracted, and is surrounded by a mysterious and slightly ethereal aura. They are easily emotionally attached to things and people, but know when to let go, although they do easily get extremely jealous. They also have learned the subtle art of manipulation, and though they don’t use it often, they are capable of seduction beyond their years.

Weapon: A giant longbow as tall as they are. 

Side: Infected 

Abilities: All music and languages, learns stuff quickly but also forgets stuff quickly, things requiring needles (sewing, knitting, acupuncture, etc.)

Other: nup

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

hunterwolf85

bump

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

ravenfairy134

ah shoot i missed some things

Apolaka: ...talking about pre-Infection personality, she's sunshiney, happy-go-lucky, and seemingly doesn't have a care in the world.

All three of them would yell "THEY!" if someone decided to use "she."

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

hunterwolf85

Name: Rain
Gender and pronouns: female, she/her
Sexual Orientation: aroace
SAMB relatives: none
General appearance: I have long, dark brown hair with sun-bleached blond highlights pulled back into a ponytail. The ends are uneven, due to the mixing of bangs and back hair, and many hairs are split at the tips. My eyes are either hazelly-brown or brown, depending on the light. They are slightly almond-shaped, and my face is a soft oval shape. My skin is a light olive, and my nose is small and not prominent at all. I am a few inches higher than 5 feet tall, and I have an average build. On my right forearm I have a tattoo of Mei Long, on my left I have a tattoo of Jaz, and on my right hand I have a tattoo of Xiang. They're my spirit animals, and you can look at the Wikia page for them.
Clothing: I wear light clothing, which generally consists of sporty clothing to aid running and parkour: sneakers, t-shirts, shorts, leggings both short and long, and perhaps a jacket or boots to fit with the weather. I also will always wear a headband, glasses, and a raincoat tied around my waist. I wear no jewelry of any kind, excepting a Mega Stone (allows for Mega Evolution of Ryoku and Pyro - look it up for info) set into an octopus pendant made from bone on a necklace. The predominant color is cool colors of all sorts, but tending towards blues and greens.
General personality: I am a very emotional person, and all of the emotions that I experience are very strong. Around people whom I'm not best of friends with, my default state is "sarcastic cynic." I respond to just about everything in this state with sarcasm and cynicism, including minor grievances, grammar errors, immature jokes, or other things. "Sarcastic cynic" is the state you're probably most familiar with. When I'm around people I trust, I relax more. I laugh at jokes, exude cheerfulness, respond to things the cynic in me would treat with scorn encouragingly, but still retain the sarcasm and cynicism. However, it's lighter and more joking. This state is more open to emotion, and it's for this reason that I devolve into tears most often around these people. The "sarcastic cynic" takes much more annoyance plus exhaustion to get me openly crying. Tears are the negative end of the graph, and they happen when I'm frustrated and tired enough to let them through. I usually curl up into a ball and hide my face when I'm crying, pull off my glasses to avoid smearing, and angrily lash out at others who dare suggest that I'm not okay that I am okay. Books, food, or other distractions are the easiest ways to bring me back to calm, but repeated agitation (this often comes from within - I cry when I'm frustrated, and crying makes me frustrated) will prolong the time I need to become calm. I try to make people happy with my jokes, but get annoyed when they don't land.
Weapon: my Pokémon gang members
Side: Uprising
Abilities: playing jazzy tunes on the alto sax, reading really fast, telling bad jokes
Other: none

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

heh they rejected it. ah well ill do it again later or tomorrow

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Name: Joy

Gender and pronouns: Female (she?)

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

SAMB relatives: do we need one?

General appearance: (descriptive! but chu said general ;-; and yes these will be one of the ones im not removing c;) Hair color is dark brown, never in a style so usually just hang down her back or over her shoulder, hair reaches the middle of her back, and is slightly wavy, but not noticeably so unless you examine it. Brown eyes, thinner nose, and generally asian-american. Ectomorph- Naturally really thin, average height. Doesn't have any muscles, so her arms are pretty lanky. 

Clothing: Doesn't really have one, just wears whatever clothes are around that are comfortable. (are there fandoms in this? If so:) Usually wears things related to Harry Potter. Always has 5 bracelets on her right wrist. A red one, a nature-y green and brown one, a light brown one, a dark brown/red one, and a black one.

General personality: (descriptive! you said generalllll thoughhh. also stuff just sort of bounces around in this section so XD) She isn't anorexic, but just really doesn't care if she eats nothing for a day. Extremely socially awkward, she wants to be around people but people don't want to be around her. They're usually too busy talking to their better friends to pay any attention to her, and she's a pushover so she just sort of lets it happen. Easily overwhelmed by things she's unfamiliar too, and can be overemotional if the right twigs snap. During these times she has a calm facade on, but is actually trying to hold back from either throwing something across the room, screaming at someone, or crying. Is extremely loyal though, even if someone gave up on her she would never give p on them. Particularly compassionate/passionate about animals (usually the furry ones) but is deathly terrified of bugs. Despite all this, she doesn't really have a set personality. One week she could be the exact opposite of this and literally be a raging tornado of moodiness and hate. Cares about how people think of her, although she tries not to and ends up overthinking everything and the opportunity to socialize has flown out the window. Easily motivated yet at the same time easily loses motivation. Has a fear or heights and is paranoid of literally everything. Has a strong sense of whos lying, but her paranoia causes her to also be suspicious of everyone and everything, even her closest relations. Pacifist/passive in almost all situations, but can be assertive. Has a good memory, meaning she can hold a grudge for months. Doesn't easily trust anyone. Self deprecating, as well.

Weapon: Recurve bow

Side: Uprising, remaining, I don't really mind. 

Abilities: note: (most of these skills will not help her survive in any way but i thought id mention em'.) Skilled with any bow, horseback riding, arguing/debating(despite passive personality), writing stories, playing the clarinet, sculpting, notices the smallest details

Other: boop

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

hunterwolf85

accepted!

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Bookmark

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

The Earth is flat, NASA can't change the truth

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

"I sailed right home to tell everyone- The Earth is so flat!" -Smith 

ravenfairy134

boop

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 0a0d13c72a

lightdragon637

Interesting idea...

• Posted at:

"Call me Light, or Sundavr. Call me Sunny and I will annihilate you. And let's just say you do NOT want that to happen to anyone." -Me

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Name: Catshock Histerian

Gender and pronouns: Female/she/her

Sexual Orientation: Bi

SAMB relatives: No relatives, they all died

General appearance: Pale complexion with tough skin.  Luminous, green eyes, and spiky, hot-pink hair that goes down just below the shoulders. Button nose and pointed chin.

Clothing: Her style is similar to SETO KAIBA (look up Kaiba Season 1/5).  She wears a black trench coats with large buckles, and high boots.

General personality: Very conspirital, but not superstitious.  Thinks that the virus was created by a person.  Prefers to work alone, and doesn't care much about anything.  Deals well with being an Uprising.  Ambitious and calculating.  When she is forced to work with people, she tends to take charge.

Weapon: Machete.

Side: Uprising

Abilities: Very nimble.  Strong upper-body strength.  Can jump great distance.

Other: Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Here's my form: 

Name: Jade 

Gender and pronouns: Female, she, her 

Sexual Orientation: straight 

SAMB relatives: Don't care, whoever 

general appearance: nutmeg brown hair with neon green streak, slightly tanned, green eyes, tall 

clothing: always wears casual to semi casual clothes, and always wears a puffy turquoise down vest and red-brown boots. 

General personality: snarky, smart, loyal, strong, easily distracted, holds a grudge 

Weapon: twin knives 

side: Remaining, but will be ok with Uprising 

Abilities: photographic memory, random fun facts, sprinting, climbing, dual-knife wielding. 

Other: not bad at ceramics

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m edgy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

It’s my Forum Birthday Today

And if you say you’re okay 

I’m gonna heal you anyways

Thumbnail avatar 9cf0d21d46

wolfunicorn965

Name: Sky/Skyth

Gender and pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

SAMB relatives: Adoptive parents are Cleo, Ever, Tempest, Storm, Waffle, Amber, Kat, Icicle, Prank, Apolaka, Puppy, Angie, Rain, and Sandstorm. Real parents are unknown (for now). Siblings are Snow and a lot of others.

General appearance: Sky has thick, slightly-wavy-slightly-frizzy, medium brown hair that goes to her shoulders, dark brown eyes, eyebrows' default position is one raised or both raised, usually sceptically. Skyth's lips are slightly chapped and usually curved upwards on one side into a smirk, her skin is permanently lightly tanned, although in the summer she tans easily but rarely burns (jealous? :p). She is 5'3 and ¾" and has a pretty average build.

Clothing: Usually in shades of grey, black, or blue, form-fitting t-shirts, jeans/jean shorts, oversized hoodies, and comfortable gym shoes

General personality: Sky is a bundle of contradictions. She's lazy, perpetually tired, pessimistic, and brooding at some times and energetic, optimistic, cheerful, and encouraging. Skyth is calm, collected, serious, and a peacemaker, but also passionate, argumentative, dramatic, chaotic, and humorous. She loves writing about violence but hates seeing or hearing bloody and gory stuff. Sky is adventurous, confident, and brave but cowardly and nervous, she likes to rebel against expectations of society and conform to them at the same time. She is friendly and outgoing but can be closed off or shy, she can be articulate and charismatic at some times and a bumbling, rambling idiot at others. Skyth is very indecisive, which may be the reason for all these contradicting traits. She is also idealistic, and loyal, with a great memory, although she is a bit absentminded, which may just be due to her ADD. Sky is a bit (read: a lot) of a romantic, and she has big, unrealistic dreams for her future. She's really insecure about how others see her.

Weapon: Sky hates seeing blood and gore and violent injuries and such, so she'd probably just have a spatula or something.

Side: Infected! :D

Abilities: Netflixing for hours on end (and possibly days, if she had the opportunity) without her eyes bleeding, sleeping, spacing out, interrupting awkward moments, being awkward, being impatient, procrastinating, usually having a kitchen appliance on hand, and being unhelpful.

Other: Boring American accent, although apparently, she sounds like Betty Cooper??

• Posted at:

sky / skyth

christian bisexual enfp-t child of poor circulation

『 you know you're in love

when you can't fall asleep

because reality

is finally better

than your dream

titles/282735

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio
Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Name: Icy

Gender and pronouns: Female she/her

Sexual Orientation: uhhhhhhhh questioning??? grey romantic anyways though

SAMB relatives: Twin Waffle, mom is Storm, dad's are Pizza and Tempest, Amber and Sky are my children. I probably got something wrong.

General appearance: 5'4", a semi-tanned, athletic build. hair is straight/wavy/curly-ish and barely touches shoulders,  almost strawberry blond, tinted a red, parts it on the extreme left. has gray-blue eyes that can appear blue-green or sky blue depending on the light. large red framed glasses and is quite blind without them. Or with them. large, feathery wings that start purple in the center, fading to black at the tips. She is also semi transparent due to being a ghost.

Clothing: Black, blues, grays, purples, whites. Usually jeans or leggings with a hoodie or t shirt or long shirt or some athletic clothing. Converse shoes. Usually white ones with pineapples. Wristbands under sleeves to conceal daggers or weapons.

General personality: Quiet, shy, difficult to understand because of accent, often times will mutter something in Romanian, easily offended but doesn't say anything. blames self all the time when something goes wrong. introvert. 

Weapon: Twin silver daggers.

Side: Remaining turning to Infected or whatever is needed.

Abilities: Swimming, running, first aid, making themselves small and hiding.

Other: Sorry for the weird punctuation and such. 

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio
Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Ok I'm joining...

Name: Amatista (yes I like that name)

Gender and pronouns: Female, she, her

Sexual Orientation:What is this???

SAMB relatives: N/A?

General appearance: Thin but not skinny yet, sad light blue eyes, dyed lilac hair, and pale white skin.

Clothing: Well, she wears anything she can find but better if it is purple. She will always have on an amethyst on a string around her neck.

General personality: She used to be very extroverted, but after she caught the disease she's been keeping mostly to herself and avoiding most ppl. Ama wouldn't doubt in helping anyone though, but that might change...

Weapon: A mediumly long sharp dagger.

Side: Uprising (got infected very recently)

Abilities: Well I guess she is good at lying, also swimming and running yes.

Other: Sorry if I got this wrong

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. My character is moderately nearsighted, and wears these cool glasses that are black with silver flecks.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m edgy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

It’s my Forum Birthday Today

And if you say you’re okay 

I’m gonna heal you anyways

hunterwolf85

long wait, but i'll start soon

Ocean - Remaining

Cassy - Remaining, then Infected

Ever - 

Eve - Uprising

Ceol - Remaining, then Uprising

Morningstar - Infected

Arirang - Infected

Rain - Uprising

Joy - Uprising

Catshock - Uprising

Jade - Remaining

Sky - Infected

Icicle - Remaing, then Infected

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Umm, Cleo, where is my character?

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

Wait! One more! o.o

Name: Sally (Or Mary-Jane, whichever you want)
Gender and pronouns:
 f /she/her/them

Sexual Orientation: straight 
SAMB relatives:
all of mine left, but you can pretend, I don’t care.
General appearance:
gothic. Her hair is black, she wears black eye makeup, her clothes are always black or grey. Her skin is pale and she is thinly built, but muscular. Her face is heart shaped and her height is no better described than short. 
Clothing:
black. Usually black or grey hoodies and black stretch pants or torn black jeans. Black combat boots and a black messenger bag that she always has with her. 
General personality:
kind, but hard. She’s snappy and rough but is kind and gentle with kids or family. She considered her friends her family because her favourite saying is “friends are the family we choose for ourselves”. 
Weapon:
a large knife tucked at her waist.
Side:
whatever you want
Abilities:
very strong and quick on her feet. Always calculating the possibilities. Always looking for the way out, even before she’s in.

Other: Permission to kill granted. (If that was a question) o.o 

mods please let this this through

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Name: Nebur

Gender and pronouns:female she/her

Sexual Orientation:boy

SAMB relatives: Jade?(sister?)

General appearance: black hair, green eyes, small for her age, dark brown skin

Clothing: always carying a backpack withher bow in it next to her quiver, mosly clothed in black

General personality: she is clever, handy, caring, quiet and lonely

Weapon:bow and arrow

Side: Remaining

Abilities: recognize if somebody is infected

Other:don't like penguins

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731