Thumbnail avatar 6b58c653b1

frostdinosaur91

Once you put on your gaming helmet over your eyes you are in whole different world. You are in a video game called Warriors where you get to choose out of four clans Wind Clan, Shadow Clan, River Clan, Thunder Clan, to join. Each clan gives different abilities and skills to whoever joins their clan. Like in all these video games you need to kill monsters and go do dungeons to level up, get items, and weapons. In this game there are small settlements to trade, shop, and to eat also there are even bigger settlements where you can do the same things as the small ones also these are where the clans live. You can challenge others for a duel also. Did I mention that you can turn into a cat? Well you can. Now it is time to join the fight. Have fun!  

Rules:(Please respect my rules)

You can have at least two characters, You can be evil if you want but please have one character that is good, Please no same gender chrushes, Be nice, Keep your language clean, Please don't change the skill or abilities i've given for the clans, You must start out at level one please, If a ability has anything about hitting or slashing it does regular damage with the special condition, Please keep your gender the same in the in game world and real world, Please don't ask about Skyclan.

Abilities and skills for each clan:

Wind Clan skills: Good with bows and arrows and crossbows, Can make things out of any mitral, and can tell where the enemy will attack just by reading the wind.

Wind Clan abilities: 1: Twister Arrow: You shoot a arrow with a small twister at the tip and it spins inside whatever it hits. needs to be lvl 4. 5 second cooldown. 2: Wind blast: You send a blast of wind from your hand and knocks back enemes and does knock back damage. needs to be lvl 14. 10 second cooldown. 3: Wind rider: You summon the wind to make a wind board and ride it. needs to be lvl 24. 17 second cooldown. 4: Air heal: You lanch pure air around whoever you chose and they are healed of all condions (You can use this on yourself) needs to be lvl 34. 18 second cooldown.

Shadow Clan skills: Good with sherikens and knifes, At night they can practically disapear, They can run and walk without making a sound.

Shadow Clan abilities: 1: Shadow Strike: You throw your knife or sheriken and when it hits whoever it blinds him or her for 2 seconds. needs to be lvl 4. 5 sceond cooldown. 2: Dark blast: You blast darkness form your hand and when it hits the emeny they become poisened. needs to be lvl 14. 10 second cooldown. 3: Shodow Mist: You make black mist apear and cover the srounding area blinding the emeny. needs to be lvl 24. 7 second cooldown. 4: Hunt stike: You slash at the emeny if it hits it badly poisens whoever you slash. needs to be lvl 34. 10 second cooldown.

River Clan skills: Good with Spears and javelins, They are the best at swimming, and can see through the gare of the sun and the gare of the water.

River Clan abilites: 1: Ice Javelin: You make a spear out of ice and throw it when it hits something it will freeze it for 4 seconds. needs to be lvl 4. 5 second cooldown. 2: Surf: If theres water near you. Walk to it and a surfborad made out ice will apear. You shoud know what to do next. needs to be lvl 14. no cooldown. 3: Scalding Blast: A huge blast of hot water will come out of your hand and when it hits the emeny they will be burned. needs to be lvl 24. 10 second cooldown. 4: Ice wall: You put your hand on the grownd then a big wall of ice will apear.

Thunder Clan skills: Good with swords and shealds, They can use echolocation, and they can tell the wether. They are immune to lightning stikes.

Thunder Clan abilities: 1: Shock blast: You take your sword and send a beam of electricity at the emeny and when it hits it pearlizes for 3 seconds the emeny. needs to be lvl 4. 5 second cooldown. 2: Lightning run: Starts out at one pleace then to another. needs to be lvl 14. 10 scond cooldown. 3: Lightning strike: With speed of lightning you slash at the emeny with your sword if it hits does deafening damage. needs to be lvl 24. 18 second cooldown. 4: Thunder: You rase your sword to the sky and dark clouds will form then lightning will hit your sword and make your stike stronger.

Now for the form

Name:

level:(1)

Personality:

Appearance:

Cat Appearance:

Clan:

Clan Weapon: 

Crush:

Other:

Mine.

Name: Flamer Albie

Level:1

Personality: Will be POV

Appearance: Pale faced, Tall for his age, Has one gold eye and silver eye, Has short ginger red hair with a streak of light blue in it, and is pretty skinny, but is really strong.

Cat Appearance: A red ginger tom with a mark of blue on his forehead and with one gold eye and one silver eye.

Clan: Wind

Clan Weapon: Bow and arrows. With a sowrd.

Crush: open

Other: none

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Frost Fantastic Beasts and The Crimes of Grindelwald!

I'm a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints .

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

Frost, Eirs, May, Drew, Ash, Genji, Hanzo, Conan, Laval, Cragger, Latlas, Latios, Cris and Martin

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save one ShadowClan slot

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

frostdinosaur91

saved

• Posted at:

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

Frost, Eirs, May, Drew, Ash, Genji, Hanzo, Conan, Laval, Cragger, Latlas, Latios, Cris and Martin

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

YAY!!! ANOTHER SWORD ART ONLINE FAN!!!! *Screams*

Oh, hi again

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

frostdinosaur91

Hi Faith!

• Posted at:

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Save a shadowclan spot

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

frostdinosaur91

saved

• Posted at:

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

frostdinosaur91

Someone please make their form

• Posted at:

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,