How did you find your siggy/forum name?

YAYZ MULTIPLE VOTES! I tried to think of every possible way i could fit, but does anyone have another way?

Post your story! How did you find your siggy/forum name?

My chat name (i dont usually put names in forum/siggy): Hyper

I told some ppl i was Bob the builder because I'm just that crazy so Sally jean (livelyfire/hawkmagic) still kinda calls me Bob. But one day, I told Sarah (bluehawk) I was hyper because I played a certain song on the piano, so she named me Hyper. Now, most ppl call me Hyper on chat. I don't mind you forum ppl to call me that too. Hyper fits me anyways! Also, Zo Zo (teamzombie) calls me "Hyper the serious donut chipmunk who eats jellybeans" and I responded with "-orders a hyper serious donut with a side of chipmunk flavored jellybeans and hands them to (friend)-" which kindaaa grossed my friends out. Which is why I made "Chipmunk flavored jellybeans" (post /301088) in honor of my grossed out friends. :)

-bows- So this is how I got mine. What about you?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I was playing this game with my sisters where we had elements, and I had earth, so I picked an earthy name. It stuck. It was also like a year ago. Now I'm Jade for most of our games.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

ive liked the name eris since first hearing about the goddess, idk, just smth about it. idk. ive had a few fictional characters named eris and its kinda my go to for that stuff lol

its also kinda fitting, seeing as im a pretty chaotic and unpredictable person. also, eris is the cause of all human suffering and if that doesnt resonate with me i dunno what does

• Posted at:

☆.。.:* ASTERIA .。.:*☆

°₊writing momcat dealer₊°

:.the world needs this luminary.:

.₊*of the stars to shine even brighter!*₊.

fly away, little birdy 

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊☆ ° . ° . °:. *₊ .

xD kewl guys

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

My fourth grade self thought Storm was a cool name, and I guess it kinda is, but it doesn't really describe my personality too well.

Originally I went by Storm with a secondary nickname of Breeze, until I discovered that there was an MBer at the time who already had the nickname Breeze, so Storm stuck.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

No one uses their real name? Sneaky sneaky. xD I would never use my real name anyway. Some ppl real names are just so complicated, like mine.

• Posted at:

Kewl Storm :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 868f6a933b

cobrapanther473

I always wanted the name Daisy. And I wanted to e trusted by my RL friends. Also, I'm writing a book called "The Naturals". It's about a superhero group who have animal, element, and things like teleporting, making portals, powers. They have to protect the world from other "dimensions" which happen to be planets in the galaxy. One of the characters is named Daisy and she's awesome. Her friends are some of my gang members: Ak'wan, Tamaki, and Aventine. A long time ago, some SAMBers helped me make up their names. So.......... That's pretty much it.

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang

Daisy, Goldenrod, Frost, Tamaki, Ak'wan, Aventine, Erik, Devin, Waren, Elliot, Chloe, Frost Knight

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Back in 2014-15 ish, probably before runny Greenhaven, when I actually played the game, people called me Happy. It stuck, and was ironic. Around May, I Canadian-fied it. It represented me being happier, genuinely, and wasn't so ironic anymore.

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Lol I’m that one person who said screw it and used their name. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

My friend wrote a book and the main character was named Skylar Dream, and I thought, AWESOME! I then proceeded to find the most similair/still different name I could. I ended up with Skye. Another friend, Xanxan, suggested I have a cool last name, and he was like, You should be Skye Cheshire. Mango outright said no, and Pineapple said a bunch of names that were japanese, and unpronounceable by the american/mostly english/scottish persona that is me. I came up with Williams, because I have a friend who goes by William, and he was like, Do something simple. So... yeah.

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

My names and sig? sure, i'll give my story

let's start with Destiny

Destiny: It first originally was my Redcloak name, and I thought it actually fit me kind of, plus I really liked it. It took me 2 months later after I came to the SAMB before I realized that I could use it. I just hope no one ever used it as a SAMB name before me. *flinches* I don't want another name conflict/fight/war. Why it means so much to me? It... defines who I am and I actually hope that there's is a destiny waiting for me in my life. I just never found it... yet. I hope I find it one day though.

Mai: My Greencloak name. I also like this one, it sounds so pretty. Whenever I see it, I think of flowers and other happy things, and also the month of May.

Mina & Meanie: Mina is actually my nickname in real life. The name, Meanie, has developed from Mina, and I've stuck with it. I'm not offended by it though. The reason I put them in my name is 1. I can be really mean, though I try not to be. I use this to let people know I'm not always kind. 2. It just defines another part of me, and it's better to reveal myself completely than hide and be someone else.

Dune: My sweet, sweet friend, Soul/Scarlet, gave me this name and it means so much to me. I will always know that we were friends and are still friends to this very day. When I need someone, I can remember her and everything she did for me.

my sig: Funny... It actually came from Kung Fu Panda 3, most of it... But when I wrote it down, I wasn't actually thinking about it; I thought it came from me, so it came from there and did not. *shrugs* :l I like it, it defines me as well, but I feel sad that I actually didn't really create it.

i think that's all about me, myself, and I, and who I am,

who I wish to be,

and

who I want to be

:)

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

My first day on the SAMB, I scoped it out for about an hour to see if I really wanted to be here. I was in a Clash of Clans warrior roleplay clan for about four years and we started to drift, so I was looking for a new place to troll call home.  Not gonna lie: The clan was a pretty toxic atmosphere. So I wanted to make sure I knew what I was walking into. All the signatures were "My name is..." "Call me..." Things. So I naturally went with Call me Ishmael as a joke. For those of you who don't know, it's the opening line of a book (look at me being creative). I meant to change it, but as I stuck around more, it grew on me. So here I am. My name is a pun.

If I had changed my name, it would have been something cringy like Nightstalker. 

That reminds me... I have yet to make a list of my main warriors OCs. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

In fifth grade people called me Samurai. This really annoying boy saw my costume on Halloween and kept saying, "YO SAMURAI" and it just kind of stuck. Also because I had this samurai warrior obsession. I still love them, by the way. Ninja too. XD

Surprisingly my name didn't come from Young Samurai - I read that in sixth grade and joined this MB before school started that year.

The emotional attachment to this name definitely comes from my taekwondo school. My friends and I all thought samurai were cool, and now that we've all left, taken different paths . . . I'm even more attached to the name.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

I honestly don't have a nickname. I can give you how I got my siggy, though. Not much of a story.

My first and favorite gang member (My siggy is mostly my gang) is Moonstar. He was the first OC I made that's on my siggy, and he was on a game called Animal Jam. He types like this. I loved him, and I can give a person who's not on the forus, but whose nickname was Spotty (And I might steal it now MUAHAHAHAH ) and helped me decide. The original names were Grass-star, Froststar, Silverstar, and Blackstar. He was supposed to be the leader of a warrior Clan but over time as I did other roleplays (Still with Spotty) he kinda developed his own backstory.

The next oldest gang member is Ratchet. He's from the TV show Transformers Prime. He types like this.

Thor, who was also an Animal Jam OC, I basically created him myself. He types like this.

Jack, who types like this. He wears a pirate hat with greasy black hair streaming out the sides as back, and a black cloak and scarf in front of all his facial features except his brown eyes. He has a rusted nose ring that goes through the bandana. 

Spongebob, who of course is from a TV show. He types like this and doesn't ever really appear.

Boris, another AJ character. He's a brown raccoon. He types like this. 

And Arrowkit, who types like this. AJ OC. 

That's basically my gang. Our collective name, "The wet sponge" types like this. 

Don't ask. One of my other AJ friends produced the saying I have below my gang.

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Well I chose my name (Amethyst) because it is the name of my favorite Steven Universe character, my favorite rl gem, and I guess I just like it. I often use it in rpgs as Amethyst or Amatista, which is basically the Spanish translation.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

It was my name in a Latin class I took

So I decided to use it

Plus I love wolves, if you couldn't already tell

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

Back in 2014, I was just a nicknameless newbie, which I believe was more common back then, but it's been like 3 years so my memory about a smaller detail like that is fuzzy. Eventually, I decided I should get a nickname, but I couldn't think of one. Fortunately, SAMBers would make threads where you'd fill out a form and they'd give you a nickname based on it. I did so (and used a different color for each portion of the form), and got the nickname "Waffle". I didn't exactly like it very much back then, but I couldn't think of anything else so it stuck. It grew on me over time and now I can't even imagine changing it.

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

When I first got into the SAMB, I was in a ton of rps. I only had one character and my young self had no creativity. Literally it was "hey i'll give her metallic silver hair 'cuz that's cool and her name will be silver!" several roleplaying buddies would call me that and it kinda stuck.

i don't think i could give up silver. there were like 2 or 3 other silvers i would run into a while back so I added in eevee because eevee is my favorite pokemon.

neither of my forum names are very creative. my oc names are much more creative

like wow i spend way too much time researching oc names man

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Wow. So many ppl have so many stories. :) How interesting.

(But none of you have an awesome name like me)

What? I never typed that. o_o

• Posted at:

tsunamininja5

Excuse me, grasshoppa, my name's awesome. XD

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

.-.

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

I am a composer of music! I'm finishing Journeys of a Hopeful Spirit!

Your local tour guide around Scholastic General!

#RememberTheFallen

(It is obvious we have different definitions of awesome. Mine means awesome. What's yours mean?)

Once again, I never typed that! :) I'm an angel!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

and meanwhile I just stand here without one, looking for help

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

i forgot how i got mine whoops

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar fc6abe467a

brilliantcat93

My Nickname was always Shades (sunglasses) because I always wear a pair outside with me.

• Posted at:

Hey!

I'm a GREEN CLOAKDefender of Eridas!

If you or anyone needs help, just tell me, and ill help(do my best).

Proud Christian and Homeschooler.

I am also Icecat876.

See ya on SA!

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

I came up with Catshock while doing an art piece. It's now my art name.
  • Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar a1eab4a08a

bulldogmermaid97

I go by Jade because it's a name I really like (it's usually a rp name I go by) and I love this band called Little Mix and my favorite member's name is Jade. I go by Annabeth because I love the Percy Jackson series and a main character's name in Percy Jackson is Annabeth. I go by Jax because I like the name. I go by Unicorn because I LOVE unicorns.

• Posted at:

Call meh Jade, Annabeth, Jax, or Unicorn. Don't care which one you use :p

catdragon13873

I'm going to call you Annabeth, to avoid confusion, and also, I am annoyed. Irl, my name is really common, but an uncommon spelling, leading me to be annoyed when people share my name or spell it wrong. However, I'm probably going to adamantly refuse to call you Jade.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

-bows- Welp, yw everyone for teh enlightenment (do i know that word?) of everyone names!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 994aeaa8d4

bookdragon296

I did some research found some nice Cherokee names told people and people liked Ayita the most

• Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

"Don't worry Ruby, I'm combat ready" Penny Polendina (RWBY)  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

Not gonna dye my hair half white half red cuz todoroki why would you think that

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Uh... Jade w/ the Rainwing, she's older than you (on here) by like a year and probably had the nickname since her start.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

Yes...hm...Ayita sounds wonderful.

• Posted at:

tsunamininja5

Hyper-

If you want the literal definition, it means "one who serves."

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

catdragon13873

Rainbow- I never said I was on first, I just said that I was annoyed when someone had the same name as me. It is a trait I have irl due to my name being so common. I apologize for sounding so self-righteous.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Huh? For what? And do I get a test on this defination?

• Posted at:

Defination...for what?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

My name? Well...

I used to be called Amazing on here (literally my nickname). A SAMBer called Tempest gave it to me in a hunger-games-story-thing because of my user-name (amazingdawn82). But after awhile, I needed something else because I can't remember why and by then I had created a superhero team, the leader of which was called Constellation.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Cool. Also, I love cats too! and dogs, but not as much.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

It is my name turned 

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

1 ,