Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

Here’s a little bit of background first:

It’s eighth period. I’m about to be done with school, and am actually kind of happy. The day has gone by fairly quickly, nothing notably bad happened, and tomorrow is the next episode of Supernatural. I am in a pretty good mood, which is kind of strange given that I got almost no sleep last night.

Now, my eighth class is ELA. We’re choosing a topic for an essay - a non controversial, worldwide problem. The teacher mentioned how someone last year did LGBTQIA+ discrimination, which is what I was going to do. The class discusses it briefly, and now this is the topic I’ve locked onto. Then I go to the bathroom, and while I dislike using the bathroom at school, I don’t particularly like wetting myself either. 

While I’m washing my hands, I notice something written on the wall - big surprise. It’s not about me; it reads “(name) is a lesbian”. Now, this person and I don’t have the best history. We exchanged a few quiet though relatively heated arguments when I had her in my art class a few weeks back, but nothing horrible. Really they were just disagreements; not enough to make us, say, hate each other. But we’re not friends, either. And this bothers me, because the remark is meant to be derogatory.

I don’t know what she did to them, or if she did anything at all. I don’t know why they were calling her gay. But they said it like it was a bad thing, and with the topic my english class was discussing earlier, it certainly didn’t help. It was quite sobering. And I hate that people call other people gay, bi, trans - whatever - like it’s a bad thing. It’s not. It’s part of who some people are, and it isn’t a choice. I mean, it’s almost like calling someone Virgo and meaning for it to hurt them.

Anyway, I just wanted to address this. I don’t typically ask, but mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

For some reason, you weird humans decide that are ppl are whatever , and its okie because they wanna be mean. Then they be like "wow are you discriminating?" to be mean and its okie. Tut tut tut. You humans just love being hyprocrites. Humans make no sense what so ever. So, the person could be taking any side of this long long LONG human worldwide problem, but all they care about is being mean. How typical.

So, I agree with you, not nessarily on the topic because I have nothing to do with human problems. I'm a cat, and the only thing we care about is survival. Emotions are too boring for awesome creatures like us.

Don't mind me, I'm just being an arrogant kitty!

Oh mods. You're not gonna let this through, are you? Tut tut tut (this tut tut thing is getting very addicting)

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

I feel the same. I may not agree with everything LGBTQ+, but it makes me angry and sad when I hear people use gay as an insult. It’s wrong and I want to fight them about it but then I realize that the people who say it have about a foot and 100 pounds on me so I have to settle with angry glares. 

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Screech

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

I hate when ppl do that sort of thing. I hoped you washed it off, if you could. If you didn't, I don't blame you. Had someone said that about my friend, I would have tracked them down and shoved my foot up their ----------------------- for being such a -----------------------. I just can't really express how annoying it is to see that.

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

saying that is not only targeting the person they're saying that about, but the whole lesbian community

those bathroom writings really suck 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

I hate that too.

People - *cough*mostly boys*cough* at my school call people or things "gay" as an insult, and it really annoys me.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

@Renegade - I thought about washing it off, but we have hand dryers and no paper towel in our school bathrooms. I really didn’t have anything to wash it off with. As an alternative, I could’ve gone over it with Sharpie, but permanent markers are banned in our school and if somebody walked in, they might’ve thought I was the one who wrote it. So in short, I was too chicken to do anything about it except be angry and disappointed.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

I don't blame you. Also, I think banning permanent markers is a good idea-at least for our school. In our school, people hide sharpies in their hands or pockets or whatever and when you're crammed in a narrow hallway, you come out with marks on your arms, clothing, and backpacks. 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

I would totally put marker all over ppl at school! It doesnt make me meeeean.

Anyways, prob only to my friends. I don't want to get anywhere near other ppl. -insert innocent face-

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no