Thumbnail avatar 125a169358

crowwings29

Molville is a peaceful town that normally suffers a slight issue with villains. Seven heroes are fighting against the evil villain that keeps creating these villains.

Rules:
-Normal forum rules.
-Limit of three characters
-Please roleplay as often as you can.
-Be nice outside Rp.
-Saves last a day for those who don't already have spots.
-I can deny forms.
-Fill out the entire form.
-Be fair.
-No marysues/OP characters/ Angsty past characters
-No controlling other players.
-Have fun!

Form:
Name:
Hero Name:
Appearance:
Hero Appearance:
Personality:
Hero Personality (Ex: Adrien is bolder as Cat Noir):
Kwami:
Hero Weapon:
Miraculous:
Miraculous powers:
Other:

Spots:
Spot 1: Yandere
Spot 2: Thomas/ Sphinx M: Gem.exe
Spot 3: Amatista
Spot 4: Ishmael
Spot 5: Eris
Spot 6: NR
Spot 7: Rebel

My form:
Name: Thomas North
Hero Name: Sphinx
Appearance: Thomas has a tall and thin build, being 6'3' in height. His skin is dark toned. His eyes are a natural forest green, and his hair is charcoal black, thick, and straight. It reaches to about his nape, and he usually keeps it back in a small wolftail. He usually wears comfy clothes, his favorite outfit being a dark red shirt, faded tan cargo shorts, and dark green tennis shoes.
Hero Appearance: Thomas' hair is much more thin and sleeked back while spilling over his shoulders, and his mask covers his eyes with bright orange lens surrounded by a smoky gray eye mask. On his head are furless cat ears that are a black skinned. His suit's main color is a black. His boots and gloves are the lighter skin tone, his wrists to elbows and ankles to knees are clashing between a pale color and a black color. He has a tail that looks like a belt; on the bottom of his shoes, he has a cat paw print; and on his gloves, his nails are longer and sharper. His coustme has a skin-like texture and has wrinkles on his outfit as well.
Personality: Thomas is adventurous, clever, and loves to tell riddles. He loves trying to solve mysteries and enjoys solving puzzles. He is quite laid back, and doesn't take a lot too seriously, and is a pretty open guy. He has a bright and fun personality, and really likes to make witty comebacks.
Hero Personality: As a Hero, Thomas' personality becomes more open, carefree, and risky. Although he still does have his flirty moments, and he is still very loyal, ready and willing to take the attack for a friend, he is more happy and joyful and loves to laugh and tell a joke.
Kwami: Skatt the Sphynx Kwami. He is a dark skin color with a pale skin color that clash, and lacks any fur what so ever.
Hero Weapon: A whip that is a cream color with black spots.
Miraculous: Cat head charm attached to a thin cord of rope, a bracelet.
Miraculous special power: Kitty Claws, Sphinx gets the ability to cut through anything but can only do it once.
Other: nothing

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

God of Knights, Plagues, Emeralds, Cycploses, and Leopard Geckos

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Just in case anyone comes before I post my form, which is still not quite done, I picked White Tigress and a boomerang as my weapon.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

butterflycat1708

Huh, so apparently that last comment was unnecessary... anyway here's my form.

Name: Rubi Crystal
Hero Name: Tigress
Appearance: Rubi is on the tall side, being 160 cm. Her build is strong and exercised. She has pale skin and light blue eyes. Her hair is long, light brown, and fluffy, almost always tied into a ponytail. Her favorite outfit consists of a cream shirt and black skirt, with a long navy blue jacket over them. And the shoes are dark blue combat boots.
Hero Appearance: Rubi's hair is fluffier, and has cream tips. On top of her head, she has round white tiger ears. Her mask is mostly like Cat Noir's but white and does not stain her eyes with color. The outfit is a starch white jumpsuit with black stripes on the back and her chest area being colored cream. A black paw-print surrounds her miraculous area. Her gloves do have claws, but they are retractable. Her boots are unlike most heroes, as they are a shiny white and have black heels.
Personality: Rubi is one of the best friends around because she stands up for her friends. She loves to fight but usually keeps that liking a secret. Her temper is hot, but she can usually keep it under check, though that doesn’t stop her from getting her revenge one way or another. She can joke around too.
Hero Personality: Rubi’s personality is a boom. Her temper goes to a whole new level, and she often acts without thinking or rather, acts before thinking. She goes as far as to engage on an enemy herself alone without calculating the risks and growl at them. On her sweet side, however, she’s bold and helps her fellow heroes. Tigress has absolutely no interest whatsoever in getting a boyfriend… though that might change.
Kwami: Blanquee. She's a furry white tiger kwami with black stripes and cute blue eyes.
Hero Weapon: A black boomerang with white stripes
Miraculous: A white pin in shape of a paw-print. When transformed, black stripes appear on it, marking the transformation time.
Miraculous powers: Her power is the power of strength (like Ladybug has the power of Creation) and her special move is Punch. Punch can propel forward any object she touches without even denting it. However, like all powers, she can only use it once.

Other: Rubi has Peruvian parents and a slight accent when she speaks.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Name: Kalypso Grigoria Rokou
Hero Name: Talpa
Appearance: Kalypso is fairly short and on the chubby side. Her face is round with a medium-sized nose that has a slight bump at the bridge, fairly large lips, and very large eyes with thick eyelashes, as Greeks tend to have. Her skin is olive-toned. She has waist-length waves of dark hair. It's usually worn down with the front tied up in small braids or a half-pony, usually being tied with ribbons. She tends to wear fairly simple clothes, but enjoys fancier clothes all the same. She enjoys dresses and skirts and owns quite a few. She's usually seen in clothes with somewhat of a gothic-esque style and tends to lean towards darker colors. She always wears the same black combat boots.
Hero Appearance: Talpa's hair is pulled back into a Dutch braid, starting right at her hairline all the way to her back. The sides are pulled in tightly, but the braid is very big and messy, giving it a mohawk-esque look that resembles a row of spines down her back. There are green streaks mixed in. Her mask is light green, with risen brown ridges running up the sides of her nose and framing her eyes over the eyebrows. She has a high-necked tailcoat that is closed in the front by a bunch of tiny clasp-like spines running from the waistline to her neck. It's light green, with a very long single tail that is prehensile and likes to curl up; she can use the tail to grab onto things and such. She wears this over matching pants that are fitted, yet fairly stretchy. Both of these are decorated in brown stripes of random thicknesses, that don't tend to go all the way around if that makes sense. She wears dark green ankle boots with small, thick heels and three prehensile claw-like things on the toes. Her gloves are elbow-length, brown, and have the same claw-like grips, one on each finger.
Personality: Kalypso tends to be rather quiet and secretive, not tending to reveal much about herself to other people unless she wants them to know that side of her. She's very clever and is that type of person who will completely change the way she presents herself based on the situation. She doesn't do it to impress people, rather it just happens, though she does have a role in it. This comes in the form of her keeping anything she wants hidden under a strict lock and key. For example, if she's in a situation where she doesn't want to interact with people, she'll become more of a quiet bookworm who hates people and keeps to herself. However, if she's having fun with her friends, she will pass herself off as very outgoing and the life of the party. Around authority, she's quiet and respectful, and around people she's had enough of she'll be very brash and abrasive and won't hesitate to give them what they deserve. She tends to be able to read other people like a book, heightened more by her interests in psychology and other people, and she'll use this to figure out what type of front she can let herself put up and what to make sure to keep hidden. She tends to be very good at keeping promises and secrets and, though she's very quiet and awkward around most people, she can easily pass herself as at least harmless. She's easily interested and fascinated by a lot of different things and is somewhat of a jack of all trades, though she definitely has her strengths in the arts. She's very good with color and tends to focus on colors of things more than everything else, but only to a certain extent.
Hero Personality: Talpa is very quiet and independent. She's stubborn and refuses to admit defeat, and will rarely accept help. She still has this same ability to change her front as she needs, but she feels she needs to use this one nearly all the time. If she's helping people. she'll pass herself as kind for the time she's with them, but still keep this quiet demeanor of hers. Talpa needs to be convinced, which is hard to do, into any sort of teamwork even if it's obvious that the combined efforts will benefit the group. She prides herself on self-sufficiency, to the point of overworking herself because she feels she should be able to do it herself. She has the same cleverness as Kalypso.
Kwami: Ruuna, the chameleon miraculous. She's green, with stripes that change based on her mood. A small curled tail sprouts from her back and she has small risen things above her eyes in a fashion similar to Talpa's mask.
Hero Weapon: Talpa has a dark green grappling hook with a pale pinkish-red string and copper hook on the end. The handle is curled and the cord can extend to any length.
Miraculous: The chameleon miraculous is a silver bracelet with a large oval-shaped mood stone in the center. When she transforms it turns copper, laced with green from oxidation, and there are four small crystals around it that serve as her countdown.
Miraculous power: Talpa can change the properties of any object; this includes changing an object to another similar object (e.g. bike to (fuelless) motorcycle, cupcake to pastry) making an object appear different (e.g. invisibility), or stuff like that, for her (unnamed) miraculous move. Along with this, she has drastically improved vision, can see both UV and visible light, and can zoom in on things with her eyes, as general abilities in miraculous form. As already mentioned, she also has her prehensile coat tail.
Other: sorry, ive got literally no idea what to name her miraculous ability aaaaa

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Form:

Name: Jasper Russo. 

Hero Name: Edge. 

Appearance: Jasper has shaggy brown hair and forest green eyes. He’s tall and has slightly tanned skin. He usally wears a black shirt and jeans. He also wears brown fingerless gloves. 

Hero Appearance: A white-fading-into-black skintight suit. His bow and quiver. The mask looks kinda like the Thief Lord’s. 

Personality: He doesn’t like talking because it’s pointless. He reads waay too much. He is nice but really shy.  

Hero Personality (Ex: Adrien is bolder as Cat Noir): He is open and doesn’t think things through. He is constantly moving or humming. 

Kwami: Eggy is a bald eagle. She is upbeat and always ready to help. 

Hero Weapon: A bow and arrows that look like feathers. 

Miraculous: An eagle charm on a bracelet. 

Miraculous powers: Eagle eye. He can see stuff in more detail. 

Other:

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

-insert something festive here-

butterflycat1708

A bow and arrows? Oooo, sounds dangerous XD

Btw, I forgot to add that Tigress has a hose-style tail....

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

crowwings29

@Amatista, Eris, and Rebel, Accepted!

Spots:
Spot 2: Thomas/Sphinx M: Gem.exe
Spot 3: Rubi/Tigress F: Amatista
Spot 4: Ishmael
Spot 5: Kalypso/Talpa F: Eris
Spot 7: Jasper/Edge M: Rebel

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Name: Luris Franco
Hero Name: Ringtail
Appearance:On the short side (5’3”). Pleasantly plump. Very cuddly looking, with a round face and a button nose. His grey eyes are round and expressive, and he has a splash of freckles across his nose. He has a Scandinavian skin tone. His hair is a dark copper and cut short and very messy. He wears a black jacket with a red shirt underneath, with ripped jeans and an orange and cream striped beanie.
Hero Appearance: His hair is neater and straighter, with fuzzy cream ears sticking out with a white mask that has an amber-red stripe running from each eye. His jumpsuit is auburn in color on the back and black on the front. A prehensile striped tail as big as he is trails behind him when he walks. He has no shoes, and instead runs around barefoot.
Personality: Happy, bubbly, and supportive. He loves a good time with his friends and is always there for them. He thinks everyone is inherently good and would rather try to talk things out than resort to violence, as he isn’t very good at it. You’ll almost always see him with a smile on his face. If he’s feeling down, he’ll keep it to himself, deeming others more important. He gives off a calming vibe and it’s very hard to get him angry.
Hero Personality: Much more of a risk taker. He is even more protective and will often work himself into the ground to help other people if someone doesn’t stop him.
Kwami: Folger, the Red Panda Kwami with red fur and a black mask around his green eyes and a long ringed tail.
Hero Weapon: Twin bamboo staffs reinforced with steel
Miraculous: An orange and white friendship bracelet with a red panda tail charm. The rings disappear as time progresses.
Miraculous powers:
Tranquility: Releases a burst of energy around him that revitalizes and partially heals his allies while making the enemy lose energy and motivation. He can only do it once. 
Other: Will do almost anything if you promise him a milkshake or some other frozen food. 

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

crowwings29

@Ishmael, accepted 

Spots:
Spot 2: Thomas/Sphinx M: Gem.exe
Spot 3: Rubi/Tigress F: Amatista
Spot 4: Luris/Ringtail M: Ishmael
Spot 5: Kalypso/Talpa F: Eris
Spot 7: Jasper/Edge M: Rebel

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

is spot number six filled? if so i'll take it.

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Bump

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

butterflycat1708

@Cleo I think that you can just join. The spots (i think) are only to make sure how many people would come. I'd say you post and then see if your form is accepted.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

crowwings29

Nope, that is not how it works because I had thread saying I was saving spots for the first six whom asked to join. Spot six is for NR.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

eagledragon13393

@Gem   My hero was Egde....

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

eagledragon13393

@Gem. My character was Jasper....

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

butterflycat1708

BUMP!

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

butterflycat1708

Bump, bumpity bump bumpy

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

butterflycat1708

BUMP AND PLEASE LET'S START

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯