Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Wo-hoo! My 2nd original RP on here :P

Synopsis:

Nobody, or rather very few people know what happens after death. Things that happened many, many lifetimes ago are starting to have a small but increasingly strong impact on humanity. Ancient rivalries. Wars. Only a limited amount of people possess the power to stop it from taking over the solar system, if they can work together. But… will their death stop them?

Main god/goddess spots:

(Inner)

Mercury – Fire manipulation - Open

Venus – Light manipulation - Open

Earth – Plant manipulation - Open

Moon Goddess – Water manipulation – taken by me

Mars – Earth (like in dirt and dust) manipulation - Open

(Outer)

Jupiter – Climate control - Open

Saturn – Air control (includes flight) - Open

Uranus – Metal manipulation - Open

Neptune – Temperature control - Open

Pluto – Physic powers - Open

(there is a natural rivalry between people from the outer and inner planets)

Background ghost spots:

Unlimited spots – all open

Rules:

Standard RP rules.

If you have questions, do NOT hesitate to ask.

Only one character per person, unless I allow for more.

Shipping is encouraged.

No LGBTQ characters.

Have fun!
(if you read through all this, write Spirit in the Other section)

Form:

Name:

Died of? (optional)

Personality: (accuracy is encouraged instead of long lines of text)

Aura: (color and effect. It surrounds the spirit and gives it a nice look)

Physical description: (accuracy is encouraged instead of long lines of text)

Clothes:

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: (delete this is if filling in a background spot)

Spot: (please fill all the main spots before making background characters)

Other:

Now, here’s my form:

Name: Jemm (pronounced like gem) Woods

Died of: Drowning while in a pool

Personality: Her personality is mostly calm, but she is the occasional impulsive girl. She stands up for her (few) friends, but mostly prefers to spend time doing her hobbies. Swimming and drawing.

Aura: A light aquamarinish blue, with an effect of water dripping from her skin and clothes. The drops fade before hitting the ground.

Physical description: Caucasian skin, big light blue eyes and knee length auburn hair in a ponytail.

Clothes: A long sleeved baby blue turtleneck with a navy blue skirt that reaches the ground. Not usually visible, but she wears pearl white flats.

Goddess clothes and hairstyle: A silver dress with thin straps and tiny diamonds encrusted on it.  Short lacy gray gloves. Her shoes are shiny silver sandals with glitter on them. Her hair is done into a long braid with a silver (metal) tiara with tiny diamonds in a crescent moon shape.

Spot: Moon

Other: Spirit

Okay, okay. You’re an awesome reader if you read this far. This is a complex concept, so feel free to ask about anything!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

You'd think by now I would've learned

Not to play with fire if I don't wanna get burnt

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Save Jupiter, please!

• Posted at:

'Til the very end.

Raven Tsakaryn

How long has it been, old friend?

I've had quite the journey,

The path I chose was wrought with loss.

But through it all, I've soldiered on,

Uncaring of what fate has planned.

Awaken. Open your eyes to tomorrow.

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save pluto

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Save Earth

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save Venus please

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Breenelle Stone
Age: 15, now is considered immortal by others, but isn't.
Died of: Was blinded by an extremely powerful//bright flash of light.

Personality: *Can I fill it out later?? I'm so tired......*
Aura: Light and pure white. It isn't too bright, but isn't dim.
Physical description: She has pure black hair which flows down to her shoulders. At there it stops and curls at the bottom. She can never be seen with her hair up, and it is always down. She is fairly pale, and looks quite un-well. But this is not the case, she is just naturally like this. She is slim and quite skinny, which she hates. She'd rather be a "normal" weight. She has a small line of freckles, which line above her nose. Her eyes are an aquamarine blue, with small flecks of grey. 
Clothes: *See God/Godess clothes and hairstyle for clothing.*

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: She is wearing a dress. The dress covers her shoulders entirely and flows down into a beautiful cowl neckline. It's a relaxed fit which makes the dress look comfortable, yet elegant and stylish. Her arms have been covered to just above her elbows. The sleeves are a loose fit and, in a way, help put focus on her soft skin.The dress's waist is narrow, but it's a loose fit. A cloth ribbon has been wrapped around her and tied in the front. Below the waist the dress fits snug around her and has a mermaid style. The dress reaches to just above her knees and is much longer at the sides and back of the dress. She's wearing platforms, which further adds elegance and class to it all. To top it all off, she's wearing a simple, but stylish hat and small jeweled earrings. Her hair is wrapped up in a classy bun, which is tight-fitting. It is topped off with a small crown, with black diamonds.

Spot: Venus.

Other:

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save mercury

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save Uranus please!

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

dolphinbutterfly1060

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I made a form for Venus but my posts won't go through the thingy for some reason. I... *Cri cri* Welp...Aurelia...You can have the spot. I mean...Whatever. Whatever!! *Fakely smiles*

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

amberpegasus203

Just wondering, what do you define "climate control" as? Do you consider it to be controlling the weather in general, or just influencing the general conditions of an area? Or is it up for interpretation?

Name: Remi Worthington

Died of: Heatstroke during an abnormally hot summer

Personality: Remi is loud, cheerful, and boisterous. He has a bit of a childish streak, and people find it easy to make friends with him. He's not the type to worry too much about things, and is generally a likable person. Remi makes a conscious effort not to force his opinions down others' throats, and does his best to stay on people's good sides. But when push comes to shove, he'll argue and fight however hard he may have to in order to do what's right. He comes off as immature and idealistic, which is only part of the truth. In reality, he's quite the Stepford Smiler, hiding guilt, hurt, and loss under the facade of a cheerful child. He has no desire to let others suffer the pain he has, nor does he want anyone finding out his true nature. The facade he keeps up is so convincing that even the most perceptive of people typically don't notice it, much less see through it.

Aura: A dark orange, swirling around Remi's body. Sometimes it looks like powerful winds, other times it appears to be swirling currents of water. There have been occasions that it has taken the form of thin layers of dust, or swirling, slow-moving air currents representing warm and cold fronts.

Physical description: Remi is somewhat slim, with a lanky build. He stands at around 6'1. His skin is noticeably tanned, and he has messy, shoulder-length, mahogany-colored hair and teal eyes.

Clothes: Remi's usual outfit consists of a button-up plaid shirt, with a worn-out leather jacket over it, a faded pair of jeans, and hiking boots.

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: Simple, floor-length, dark brown robes tied off with a bright red sash. A heavy cloak clipped with a jasper pin, and a teal scarf is worn with it. Cloth bandages are wrapped around his hands and arms, as well as his feet. The shoes are a pair of simple sandals. His hair is even messier, and it looks like it's been windblown.  

Spot: Jupiter

Mods, this is a form, please let this through!

• Posted at:

'Til the very end.

Raven Tsakaryn

Save Uranus! Also can u explain the story more?

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

amberpegasus203

Just wondering, what do you define "climate control" as? Do you consider it to be controlling the weather in general, or just influencing the general conditions of an area? Or is it up for interpretation?

Name: Remi Worthington

Personality: Remi is loud, cheerful, and boisterous. He has a bit of a childish streak, and people find it easy to make friends with him. He's not the type to worry too much about things, and is generally a likable person. Remi makes a conscious effort not to force his opinions down others' throats, and does his best to stay on people's good sides. But when push comes to shove, he'll argue and fight however hard he may have to in order to do what's right. He comes off as immature and idealistic, which is only part of the truth. In reality, he's quite the Stepford Smiler, hiding guilt, hurt, and loss under the facade of a cheerful child. He has no desire to let others suffer the pain he has, nor does he want anyone finding out his true nature. The facade he keeps up is so convincing that even the most perceptive of people typically don't notice it, much less see through it.

Aura: A dark orange, swirling around Remi's body. Sometimes it looks like powerful winds, other times it appears to be swirling currents of water. There have been occasions that it has taken the form of thin layers of dust, or swirling, slow-moving air currents representing warm and cold fronts.

Physical description: Remi is somewhat slim, with a lanky build. He stands at around 6'1. His skin is noticeably tanned, and he has messy, shoulder-length, mahogany-colored hair and teal eyes.

Clothes: Remi's usual outfit consists of a button-up plaid shirt, with a worn-out leather jacket over it, a faded pair of jeans, and hiking boots.

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: Simple, floor-length, dark brown robes tied off with a bright red sash. A heavy cloak clipped with a jasper pin, and a teal scarf is worn with it. Cloth bandages are wrapped around his hands and arms, as well as his feet. The shoes are a pair of simple sandals. His hair is even messier, and it looks like it's been windblown.

Spot: Jupiter

Mods, this is a form, please let this through!

• Posted at:

'Til the very end.

Raven Tsakaryn

amberpegasus203

Name: Remi Worthington

Personality: Remi is loud, cheerful, and boisterous. He has a bit of a childish streak, and people find it easy to make friends with him. He's not the type to worry too much about things, and is generally a likable person. Remi makes a conscious effort not to force his opinions down others' throats, and does his best to stay on people's good sides. But when push comes to shove, he'll argue and fight however hard he may have to in order to do what's right. He comes off as immature and idealistic, which is only part of the truth. In reality, he's quite the Stepford Smiler, hiding guilt, hurt, and loss under the facade of a cheerful child. He has no desire to let others suffer the pain he has, nor does he want anyone finding out his true nature. The facade he keeps up is so convincing that even the most perceptive of people typically don't notice it, much less see through it.

Clothes: Remi's usual outfit consists of a button-up plaid shirt, with a worn-out leather jacket over it, a faded pair of jeans, and hiking boots.

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: Simple, floor-length, dark brown robes tied off with a bright red sash. A heavy cloak clipped with a jasper pin, and a teal scarf is worn with it. Cloth bandages are wrapped around his hands and arms, as well as his feet. The shoes are a pair of simple sandals. His hair is even messier, and it looks like it's been windblown.

Spot: Jupiter

Mods, this is just a form, please let this through! (Also, this may double- or triple-post.)

• Posted at:

'Til the very end.

Raven Tsakaryn

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

save uranus

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

@Le fair lady Ash, You can have Venus.

Save Saturn please!

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

butterflycat1708

Okay, so before this get any more confusing with saves and all here are the current saves and characters:

Main spots:

(inner)

Mercury: Saved by Eris

Venus Goddess: Breenelle/Lady Ash

Earth: Saved by Blue

Moon Goddess: Jemm/Amatista

Mars: Open

(outer)

Jupiter: Remi/Raven

Saturn:  Saved for Aurelia

Uranus: Saved by Rebel

Neptune: Open

Pluto: Saved by Eve

Minor spots:

All open, unlimited spots

Sorry @Aura and @DragonLynx (what should I call you? sorry) Uranus is taken. You can have either Neptune or Mars if you wish thoguh, bc those spots are open. And if all main spots are filled and you still want to rp, then why not fill in a side spot?

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

butterflycat1708

@Lady Ash, you forgot to put something in Other. Just noticed, so you form is pending.

I define Climate control mostly as controlling the weather in the stop you are in. It's not TOO powerful, but it depends what use you give to it.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Name: Eden Genevieve Moore, born Caleb Gabriel Moore

Died Of: Eden was killed when a burning house collapsed on her, both from her bones being crushed and from the burns.

Personality: Eden is a very collected indvidual. She doesn't tend to get strongly emotional much, more often being very calm and serene and having emotions but not really intense ones. She's a woman of few words, but is by no means asocial or disliking of people, she just doesn't talk much. In this sense, some see her as apathetic, though she actually turns out to be really warm and affectionate. She enjoys people, despite her quiet demeanor and the slow pace at which she grows close to people, and anyone who she does grow to trust and befriend will be treated to a very sweet and lighthearted person who likes to keep a lighthearted tone to things and is just nice to be around in general. She doesn't like conflict, preferring to just quietly resolve things and ignore it if you can't, and tends to avoid her problems as a result. This will often lead to more, or at least worsened, problems, but it's the only way she knows how to cope as she believes anything she can't resolve quietly and peacefully as being out of her control and not concerning her. She is rather intelligent and logical, with a fairly strong sense of logic, though she's more booksmart than streetsmart. The smarts come from being bookwormish and often being found with her nose in a book, but always willing to put it down for someone who she cares about of course. She's humble and wise all the same, though, and knows when she's not needed in a situation or when she can't control something, though not necessarily when she is or can.

Aura: Eden's aura is a warm golden color, rather soft and appearing similar to that given off by a candle's flame.

Physical Description: Eden is built fairly short, though average height compared to women. She's lucky enough to not have a very masculine body, being built small, but she still tries in vain to avoid thinking of her body. Her face is angular, with a sharp-ish jaw, narrow-ish eyes, downturned lips, and a rounded nose. She's pale, with rosy and reddish skin. It's covered in burn scars, and there's a fairly large one stretching across the majority of her left cheek, as well as them being spread across her back and arms. Her hair is wavy, dark auburn, and she had recently started growing it out at the time of her death. It reaches a little past her chin at this point, and is uncut. She pushes it back and typically wears two small braids on each side of the crown of her head in a half-up style, as though she's growing it out she doesn't like the way it falls in her face all the time. She has dark brown eyes.

Clothes: Eden tries to cover as much skin as possible and wears fairly baggy stuff to hide her figure from herself. The clothes she wears are rather feminine, and she has quite a few things in her closet that she snuck in from the women's rack, but nothing like dresses or anything. She likes to wear stuff that makes her look presentable as well as this. She can usually be seen in pale/pastel and neutral colors with darks thrown in here and there but not much.

God/Goddess Clothes and Hairstyle: Her hair is worn with all of it pushed back, her tiara holding it in place, rather than with the braids in it. She can often be seen in loose tunics, often in whites or creams or similar light/neutral shades, with a trusty copper sash tied at the waist to hold it in place. It reaches to her knees and is decorated in trim of dark copper in a design akin to the edges of a burned paper. She wears a pair of copper lace-up sandals that reach halfway up her shins. Her tiara is a simple copper circlet of leaves, which have been burned at the edges.

Spot: Mercury

Other: spirit

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

dolphinbutterfly1060

BAKA!!!! Whoops....

Other: Spirit.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

butterflycat1708

Very well Lady Ash! Your character has been now accepted. ^.^

Ok so for that person who asked what the story is going to be about:

Straight to the point, we are just well.... spirits who no longer have a body as it ceased to exist. Aka ghosts. However, as I said before, there is an entity who is trying to take over the solar system.  Loooong ago, when the earth was still new, this same entity tried to destroy this universe. However, the planet Gods stopped it at a price: their essence was hidden inside some souls not yet born, waiting for the time to come out. Sadly, this time came after... well I said it before xD Our characters do not know that they have the essence of the planets inside them. They are supposed to discover that when i say so (meaning an important event will happen ) 

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Could you save Neptune

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Save Pluto!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Name: Shawn Derene

Died of? His spine snapped when a building collapsed.

Personality: He is- for better lack of words- like a rock. He isn't easily broken, and is quite unemotional at times. He can still break. When he breaks... There's no fixing it. His friends are unbelievably loyal- well... The friends he actually has. He is also really dependable, and if you need someone to talk to, he will never judge you.

Aura: His aura is rust-colored, and it gives the effect of swirling dust. The dust seems to be thick around him, but farther from him, the dust seems to dissapear.

Physical description: He has tan skin, and freckles across his nose. His eyes are mahogany colored. His hair is brown, and very messy. He is relatively small... He frowns more than he smiles.

Clothes: He often wears plaid, button up shirts, and faded jeans. He also wears blue converse. 

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: He is normally wearing some armour. He will wear a bronze chest plate, and guantlets. His helmet is shaped like a dragon's head, and he wears cuisses (Leg armour). His hair is the same.

Spot: Mars? Is Mars still open?

Other: Uh... N/A

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

eagledragon1343

Name: Seren Krause

Died of?: Freezing to death. More on that later.

Personality: Due to never getting enough attention when she was alive, Seren is constantly trying to be noticed. It's kind of difficult for her, as she is the youngest of the group. She struggles to be taken seriously. Her attempts to get attention make her quite annoying to others. Behind her innocent little girl appearance, Seren hides a dark past that she much prefers not to talk about.

Aura: A purplish blue that's constantly shifting. On occasion it will freeze up.

Physical description: Seren has brown eyes and fair skin. Her hair is shoulderblade-length, straight, and dark brown. She's short even for her age, and very thin.

Clothes: Seren wears a white sweatshirt with horizontal blue (exact color is rgb 88 139 174) stripes. She also wears dark blue skinny jeans and black Converse.

God/goddess clothes and hairstyle: A purplish blue dress. It has thin straps and the hem of the flowing skirt reaches just above her knees. She wears white lacy stockings and matching fingerless short gloves. On her feet are soft purplish blue slipper boots. Her hair is in two simple braids, and she has a silver circlet laid around her head with a purple gemstone that hangs on her forehead.

Spot: Pluto 

Other: Spirit; mods let this through this is just a form

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

oops my post went late

save mars?

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

butterflycat1708

Sorry Yandere, that spot is already saved. You can save Mars, if you want, or option 2 is to wait until Pluto spot frees up if the form isn't posted in 2 days. Or, you could wait and become a side character when all spots are filled.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Nevermind the Pluto save,save Mars instead.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Save Mars, if it’s not already taken and I missed it

I shall name them Rusty

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

butterflycat1708

Sure @GreenDog1510! (please tell me what I should call you)

Only one main spot remaining! Saves last two days from now.

Main spots:

(inner)

Mercury Goddess: Eden/Eris

Mars: Only open spot. Hurry now to get it!

(outer)

Jupiter God: Remi/Raven

Saturn: Saved by Aurelia

Neptune: Saved by GreenDog1510

Pluto: Saved by Eve

Minor spots:

Also form for minor spots coming after all main positions have been filled. The minor spots have a neat story too, and they aren't as minor and they seem.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

eagledragon1343

i sent in a form for pluto and i think someone did mars~

though maybe there was a glitch and all the posts sent at the same time? cant tell because im on mobile

• Posted at:

eve

butterflycat1708

Due to problems when posting, or mods being picky, apparently there has been a confusion with the saves. To avoid further mistakes, here are the current saves and filled spots. Saves have one day remaining, and because in my country today is saturday, saves will reset on monday.

Main spots:

(inner)

Mercury Goddess: Eden/Eris

Mars God: Shawn/Skye (pending, forgot to put something in other:)

(outer)

Jupiter God: Remi/Raven

Saturn: Saved by Aurelia

Neptune: Saved by GreenDog1510

Pluto Goddess: Seren/Eve 

Minor spots:

Well, so remember how I said that after all spots were filled I'd do a form for side characters? Here is it!

Name:

Died of? (optional)

Personality: (accuracy is strongly encouraged)

Aura: (color, effect is optional)

Physical description: (accuracy is strongly encouraged)

Clothes: (only ONE set because they can't change it)

Planet alignment? Obligatory (if you had to fight, under which planet god would you fight for?)

Spot:(put side character here)

Other: (remember the magic word for this RP!)

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

dolphinbutterfly1060

Hmm....Could I change Breenelle's first name to Kazue?? Nickname would be Kat.

Also...Her personality!!

Personality: Kazue is not extremely shy and likes to be noticed. She teases people, and can be considered rude if you don't know her. Kazue has more enemies than friends. But she has a close and select group of friends, but often makes new friends. She is very sassy and loves to cause trouble. Kazue can often be seen with a rude smile on her face, which some people find creepy. But for her, it's only natural. She has been chased by the cops and is considered a criminal by most. Kazue laughs at this and always finds a way out of it. She can talk her way out of most conversations, and will stop talking if she feels someone caught her. She will get defensive over her friends and isn't afraid to speak up to anyone and everyone.

And clothing (( Non-Goddess ))

Clothing Style: She prefers tight-fitting clothing. Kazue wears a black crop-top with bold letters in vivid white print, saying "How do I look??" She also wears a pair of faded grey shorts, which have multiple spots with holes. The shorts are old and ragged, giving them a warn feel. Kazue wears black boots, which are tall, and go up to her knees. They have straps on them, making them look "cool." She prefers a set of black headphones, which are encrusted with black diamonds. These she always wears around, and keeps music on. She will listen to anything, ranging from MNEK, to Lofi Hip-Hop, to Camilla Cabello. She listens to Fitz and The Tantrums, most of all. While she has her headphones on, she cannot hear anything, so she will often have one side off her ear. This is not often, just when she feels someone is saying something important.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Could you extend my save for a few days? I'm working on the form, but it's only about half done and I have some homework and stuff I need to get done.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

butterflycat1708

@Rebel ok! 3 extra days for all forms cause I'm too lazy to keep track of individual forms.

Although all main spots may be filled/saved, that doesn't mean you can't join! Join in as a side character! (except for those who already have a main spot)

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Umm... I already made a post for Mars...

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Nvm that, I haven't read the rest of the thread until now. Oh, and:

Other: Spirit? Ghost? Idk... (Insert one of the two.)

• Posted at:

butterflycat1708

BUMP!

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Could you save my spot for one more day? At least till the end of today? I'm gonna out my form in soon, I just don't have time right now.

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

dolphinbutterfly1060

Bumthiumpeoples!!

//My eyes, Meikooooooooooo. Whyyy.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

butterflycat1708

Just in case, saves have 2 days remaining (without counting today)

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

1 , , 3