YEEEEE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

I am a composer of music! I'm finishing Journeys of a Hopeful Spirit!

Your local tour guide around Scholastic General!

#RememberTheFallen

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I win :3

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

correction you won

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

I won. :3

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

well that is also a method...

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Correct. :D

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

lynxlynx3024

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Random statement 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Today might have been ruff, but tomorrow will be better

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

swampcloud51

Two things:

- I expected more than five pages by now

- I am pretty sure I won

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

Thumbnail avatar 5ef5fe253e

maroonlightning42

How has this not died!?!?!?!?

• Posted at:

I am Riptide

People Change People

I am cancer, the crab ♋ 

SAVE THE POLAR BEARS

Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues 

Queen of Barbecue ChipsDinosaursGraham Crackers, and Carrots!

lynxlynx3024

wow I thought you left wb!

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

I lose!

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

Hi

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I follow my destiny, I follow my dream.

A new Quest, A new adventure

I don't care about what others think, I am who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

applekitten66

May i win?

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

lynxlynx3024

yes you may win

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

*site on a swinging wrecking ball* I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAAAAAALL!!! *super off key voice makes me win*

• Posted at:

The FIRST Alternate Account for BELLAWOLF!

Lamiwolf, Chasetiger, Zoecheetah, Bubbleelephant, Tusklion, Karaokelionness, and Cheesejackal

applekitten66

:]

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

*pays everyone including gangs to let me win*

• Posted at:

The FIRST Alternate Account for BELLAWOLF!

Lamiwolf, Chasetiger, Zoecheetah, Bubbleelephant, Tusklion, Karaokelionness, and Cheesejackal

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

*Waits for Aurelia to come back*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

swampcloud51

*high fives everyone who has participated in this because it takes a lot of attention to keep comming on here and because I won and didn't want anyone to feel bad*

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

applekitten66

I am a winner 

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I am a loser.

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

swampcloud51

Same here!

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

applekitten66

Mmmhmm

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

It’s... 

Fiery

and I have won.

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

swampcloud51

Not quite yet....

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

lynxlynx3024

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

swampcloud51

Two dots equal a dot-dot and three dot-dots equal a do-dat

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

oh worm?

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i know i might be small

but i am the eighth wonder

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2411

homethread location: /322526

Thumbnail avatar 5c56b0aab4

fairydragon1798

I win.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 25c3ea94a6

dragonfreeze882

HaHa no u dont

• Posted at:

Call Me Toxin

"If you get too worried about what could go wrong you might miss a chance to do something great." 

"When the stars look down on me, what do they see?''

#Not my space dad #Not a heinous half-breed

Oof

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

lynxlynx3024

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Every time I go on this I see my cringe post at the top XD

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

*Destroys thread for forever* "I win!!"

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

nope

• Posted at:

ℱเεrץ ค๒αภ๔σภ

#RememberTheFallen

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

AURELIA COME BACK

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

lynxlynx3024