Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

You are either part of the Elite 4 or you're the  Champion of any region. You spend days battling trainers who trained long and hard to get to where they made it. One day, you recieve a letter sent to you by Team Mirage, and evil team who is using past plans from the evil teams before them, plus their own plans.  They plan to brainwash you and all the other champions and elite 4 members and re-create the world as you know it

Additional Info:
-Team Mirage is my own made up evil team, and every team member wears a Pokemon-themed hoodie
-You can choose, but if u want a legendary and/or mythical to show interest in you and u eventually catch it, that's fine by me. But not at the beginning of RP.
-You can be a part of Team Mirage (AKA Grunt and/or admin) 
-I will be Team Mirage leader
-TEAM MIRAGE IS EVERYWHERE!!

RULES:
Standard Rules for SAMB and RPs
No Mary/Gary Sues 
No OP-ness
Be fair, kind, and helpful
Not too many admins
Only create 1 form for a Champion and/or E4 and up to 3 grunts and 2 admins
Put "Squishy & Shiny" in the Other section if you read the entire post
Put you position (Champion, E4 Member, Team Mirage Grunt, Team Mirage Admin) in ur other section

TEAM MIRAGE FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Clothing: 
Personality:
Hoodie:
Team:
Other:

CHAMP/E4 FORM:
Name:
Clothing:
Personality:
Team:
Region:
Other:

My Characters:

Aere: Alolan Champion. Team: Tsunami the Shiny Milotic (Female), Psyche the Espeon (Female), Serene the Sylveon (Female), Hedgehog the Togedemaru (Male), Jujitsu the Lurantis (Female), and Destine the Mega Gardevoir (Changed her name, pronounced Destined without the D. Female)

Samira: Kalos Ice Type Elite 4 Member. Team: Glacier the Avalugg (Male), Frost the Glaceon (Female), Clash the Weavile (Male), Avalanche the Aurorus (Female), Neptune the Cloyster (Male, changed to a shiny), and Pine the Mega Abomasnow (Male).

Shiara: Team Justice Leader. Team: Delphi the Delphox (Female, Shiny), Justice the Aegislash (Male), Pancake the Snorlax (Male), Flappy the Pidgeot (Male), Spike the Toxapex (Male), and Plume the Mega Blaziken (Name change and Female)

Mei: Team Justice Admin. Team: Lantern the Gourgeist (Small Size, Female), Soul the Chandelure (Male), Dual the Shiny Aegislash (Male), Mist the Froslass (Female), Forest the Trevenant (Male), and Imposter the Mimikyu (Male)

(IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED A CHARACTER FROM THE PREVIOUS RP, I WILL PUT THE THREAD # FOR THE ORIGINAL RP HERE. YOU MAY COPY + PASTE YOUR FORM, RECAP YOUR CHARACTER, OR JUST SAY "Pokemon". or YOU CAN MAKE A NEW FORM AND FORGET YOUR OLD ONE. )

(**Ash and the Kalos gang will be included in this RP**)

Thread #: /288050

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Name: Jasmine Oakes 

Appearance: tall, with short brown hair. Green eyes. Wears a bag on her belt that holds her Pokeballs.

Clothing: sun hat, white t-shirt, jeans, boots, and a leather 

Personality: Enjoys battling, and is bubbly and excitable. Kind of like Korrina from the anime.

Team:

Spiki the Chesnaught (female) 

Zip the Roserade (male) 

Blade the Leafeon (female) 

Star the Ledian (Male)

Snips the Shiny Belossom (Male) 

Elsia the Vileplume (female) 

Region: Kalos 

Other: E4,  unless we can have Gym Leaders and Trial Captains. Then just a lowly Grass-Type Gym Leader. Afraid of Beedrill. Like deathly afraid not rational afraid. Squishy and Shiny.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

I feel like she is too op

Name: Violet
Appearance: Black hair with purple highlights in a long braid with blue-purple eyes.
Clothing: A Houndoom hoodie, black jeans, midnight blue scarf, and brown boots. She also wears a belt with her pokeballs and a cream colored side bag.

Personality: Stubborn, fierce, aggressive at times, compassionate, but means well
Hoodie: Houndoom
Team: Aura the Shiny Mega Gardevoir(Female)

Sentry the Lucario(Male)

Tide the Greninja(Male)

Illusion the Shiny Zoroark(Female)

Nyx the Houndoom(Female)

Flame the Typhlosion(Male)
Other: Tide, strangely enough, has the weird form Ash's Greninja had, the red part is purple though. You can take that out if you want to and/or feel like she is too op. Team Admin. Arceus will have an interest in her.

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

whaleclever14

Oki peeps, here is the rundown:

Mew shows interest in Aere and Mew will let Aere catch it later on in the RP

Meloetta will show interest in Samira, and they will only be friends

Victini will forgive Shiara and befriend her

Mei-Shei and a shiny Giratina will bond with each other

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Name: Dracon "Legend"

Appearance: short-ish, black hair that is a bit spikey; piercing, maroon-colored eyes; tanned skin

Clothing: dark red shirt; black trench coat; black pants; black combat boots

Personality: If his mood is just normal, he tends to be more serious and almost emotionless; if his mood is bad, he's snappish and easily angered and always looks irritated; if his mood is good, he's warm and kind to those around him; it's important for people around him to know what mood he's in, otherwise it could be bad for them.. ^^'

Team: Shiny Dragonair; Kingdra; Altaria; Garchomp; Kommo-o; Dragalge

Region: Kanto

Other: -Squishy & Shiny

-He has traveled through all the regions

-He is the Kanto Champion

Name: Sora

Appearance: short-ish, pale blue-gray hair; cyan-colored eyes that almost appear to glow in the dark; slightly tanned skin; about 5'7" in height; thin, lithe, but strong build

Clothing: pale blue shirt under his hoodie; dark brown jeans; light blue tennis shoes; silver, small-chain necklace with a small-ish, lilac purple diamond-prism-shaped diamond charm

Personality: appears emotionless most of the time, but occasionally shows a bit of emotion; he tends to act apathetic towards other people, but he treats all of his pokemon with care and even calls them his friends; he is usually bluntly honest and not afraid to speak his mind; he almost always speaks in a calm, mostly monotonous voice to go with his constant pokerface; he typically doesn't talk more than he needs to, though he talks a lot when it's just him and his pokemon or when he's talking about his pokemon; rest in POV

Hoodie: mega pidgeot hoodie; the hood is up half of the time

Team: Pidgeot (can mega-evolve), Alolan Raichu, Serperior, Pyroar (female), Flygon, Greninja (shiny)

-Team Mirage Admin (of Surveillance)

-Will later befriend Suicune, but will not actually catch it

-May start to question Team Mirage's intentions later

Pidgeot

Ability: Keen Eye -> No Guard
Item: Pidgeotite (a thick, black, leather band on his left leg with mega stone on it)

Moveset: Brave Bird, Double Team, Facade, Steel Wing

Alolan Raichu

Ability: Surge Surfer
Item: Terrain Extender

Moveset: Electric Terrain, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Brick Break

Serperior

Ability: Contrary (hidden)
Item: Miracle Seed

Moveset: Leaf Storm, Glare, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse

Pyroar

Ability: Rivalry
Item: Heat Rock

Moveset: Attract, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Solar Beam

Flygon

Ability: Levitate
Item: Expert Belt

Moveset: Earthquake, Screech, Dragon Claw, Steel Wing

Greninja

Ability: Protean (hidden)

Item: Life Orb

Moveset: Blizzard, Spikes, Hydro Cannon, Dark Pulse

Name: Raven

Appearance: raven black hair in Timo's hairstyle from Shall We Date: Love Tangle; bright, orchid purple eyes; lightly tanned skin with light freckles going over the bridge of his nose; short pre-teen

Clothing: a dark gray tee under his hoodie; dark gray jeans with a couple tears in them; black and dark purple tennis shoes; a silver, small-chain necklace with a purple, drop-shaped amethyst amulet

Personality: quiet; nervous; a bit jumpy; sensitive; nice; not very confident; rest in POV

Hoodie: Hydreigon hoodie

Team: Zweilous (will evolve later in RP), Flareon, Luxio (will evolve later in RP), Midday Lycanroc, Decidueye (shiny); He will actually find a Lugia egg by accident and help it hatch, then he'll catch the baby Lugia (Don't tell me there's only one Lugia in the world, 'cause there was an episode of the anime where there was a momma Lugia and her baby Lugia. I kid you not, there was.)

-He's usually treated like dirt by the other members of Team Justice, which is why his pokemon tend to be very protective of him; he's basically the equivalent of an Omega in a wolf pack

-Although his pokemon are very protective of him, they will not actually attack unless Raven tells them to do so or they think it is necessary

-he will find the Lugia egg later in the RP

I'll post the other Pokemon team movesets later.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

catdragon13873

Um I forgot to say this in the form but can Virizion show an interest in Jasmine

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save hoenn champ (again)

• Posted at:

eve

whaleclever14

Ayyyy wolfheart, eve. 

@Everyone: Accepted!

Aere normally wears roller skates that have several tools in them and she can retract the wheels in them.

Now the only person we need is Fizzy lol.

@Wolfheart: You mind if Mei-Shei is either Sora's second-in-command or Raven's sister? (or possibly both, but she's still a Grunt? {I'M CHANGING HER TO A GRUNT}) if not, ignore meh

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

I don't mind. She can be either one or both. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

I AM CHANGING THE AERE'S TEAM!

(Also, if you want, you can have a UB show interest in you. Bbut if you have another legendary, only show interest.)

Name: Aere (Pronounced Airy)
Appearance: Tanned skin, a few freckles, golden-brown eyes, turquoise hair (Dyed) with a long strip of black with a neon pink and neon green stripe on top. Her hair is waist-length and she usually wears it in a ponytail. She is quite athletic and about 5"5
Clothing: Usually wears a tank top with a chibi version of a pokemon & leggings or shorts that are patterned with any kind of Poke-Ball, she wears Milotic earrings and a necklace decorated with 7 charms- a larger mew one in the middle and 3 on either side
Personality: Fun, Kind, Brave,  Alert, Trustworthy and very, very helpful. She likes meeting new people, seeing different Pokemon, and learning new strategies.
Team: Fiesta the Ludicolo (Male), Majesty the Florges (Blue Flower, Female) Grace the Mienshao (Female), Link the Reuniclus (Male, Will be replaced by Mew), Waterbed the Jellicent (Male), and Sunrise the Shiny Mega Altaria

Region: Alola 
Other: Alolan Champion, Squishy and Shiny, has visited all the regions. Mew will show interest in her and Mew will let Aere catch it eventually, and UB Adheisive also will show interest in her, unbeknownst to all......

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Name: Atlas Lynx

Appearance: Short with bushy dark brown hair. Left eye is green and right eye is brown.

Clothing: Orange hoodie with a shiny typhlosion (look up the Gold/silver/crystal sprite, it’s the kind it has) basketball pants, and vans. Holds his pokeballs in his hoodie pocket.

Personality: Passionate about battles, annoying, lazy.

Team:

Shiny typhlosion (looks the same as the one on his hoodie) named Myth. Was his starter.

Shedinja named Molt

Mimikyu named Copyrat

Toxapex named Mr Shield

Wishiwashi named Checkmate

Lycanroc dusk form named Twilight

Region: Johto

Other: Champion. Doesn’t fight unless he thinks his opponent is worth the effort. Shiny hunter. There is a shiny UB adhesive (btw ub adhesive is actually named poipole) that he nicknamed Requiem that shows interest in him. He hasn’t caught it but it chills out at his house for most of the day. Isn’t actually  interested in catching it until Requiem wants to be caught.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Name: Theresa, but prefers to be called either Tessa or Tess
Appearance: Tessa has medium brown hair that's loosely curly and reaches to just below her shoulderblades, normally worn in a low pony. Her skin is medium, and she's of average height and naturally skinny. Her eyes are brown with silver flecks.
Clothing: Theresa dresses quite casually. Despite living in Hoenn, one of the warmest regions, she almost always wears a loose and fashionable maroon sweater, light blue skinny jeans, tall brown leather boots, and a white scarf. She'll sometimes switch out for a black tank top and dark blue jean shorts with black converse.
Personality: Tess is shy and bookish. She prefers to be in the background and oftentimes feels overwhelmed being the Hoenn Champion. She's very humble and modest and doesn't think she's good enough to be Champion, even though she obviously is. She loves reading and is very articulate. Her dream is to travel the world one day, but she hasn't had the chance yet. She's helpful and is always giving trainers tips.
Team: Tessa's team is mostly fire or psychic - Flash (blaziken), Eternity (gardevoir), Kitsune (ninetales), Glory (girafarig), Sahara (sableye), and Whimsical (delcatty [mostly used as just a pet, though - rarely uses her to fight])
Region: Hoenn
Other: Squish & Shiny, Theresa has never set foot outside of Hoenn, though she really wants to. 

ill make movesets later. those take a lot of time~

• Posted at:

eve

whaleclever14

@Jade: If you wanna be a Trial Captain or Gym Leader, I'm down with that. Just be a more powerful gym leader or trial captain

I AM RE-DOING ALL OF MY FORMS, AND THEN WE WILL START POVS

Name: Aere (Pronounced Airy)
Appearance: Tanned skin, a few freckles, golden-brown eyes, turquoise hair with a grey stripe in it. If you've watched Glitter Force Doki Doki, her hair is the size of Natalie's but the style of Regina's. She wears a mew hairclip sometimes. She is quite athletic and about 5"5. She normally wears roller skates like Korrina;s, but they're bright, tropical colors instead, and they are equipped with several tools. She can retract the wheels when she wants to.
Clothing: Usually wears a tank top with a chibi version of a pokemon & leggings or shorts that are patterned with any kind of Poke-Ball, she wears Milotic earrings and a necklace decorated with 7 charms- a larger mew one in the middle and 3 on either side
Personality: Fun, Kind, Brave,  Alert, Trustworthy and very, very helpful. She likes meeting new people, seeing different Pokemon, and learning new strategies.
Team: Fiesta the Ludicolo (Male), Majesty the Florges (Blue Flower, Female) Grace the Mienshao (Female), Link the Reuniclus (Male, Will be replaced by Mew), Waterbed the Jellicent (Male), and Sunrise the Shiny Mega Altaria
Region: Alola 
Other: Alolan Champion, Squishy and Shiny, has visited all the regions. Mew will show interest in her and Mew will let Aere catch it eventually, and UB Adheisive also will show interest in her, unbeknownst to all...... She also knew Dalia when they were younger.

Name: Dalia (Likes to be called Dari)
Appearance: Orange hair (The color of Victini's V), her eyes are a dull blue-ish grey. Her skin is a medium brown. She's about 5"5
Clothing: She normally wears a jumpsuit with her Victini Hoodie. Her hoodie has the Team Justice Logo (A Sword and shield with legendary pokemon engraved in them w/ a J)
Personality: Her personality is a bit like Lysandre's, but more snappish. She's also rude at some times and often times depressed when others aren't looking
Hoodie: Victini 
Team: La'kelo the Mimikyu (Female), Phenomena the Minior, Proc the Turtonator (Male), Midnight the Necrozma, Deciever the Roserade (Female), Strength the Mega Houndoom (Male)
Other: Team Justice Leader, (I will explain why she has the Necrozma) 

Will make the other two forms later

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

Please save Sinnoh Chamption if it is not taken already

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

Thumbnail avatar c7653373a7

scarletwind66

Name: Ella la Pierre 
Appearance: Ella is of medium height which is 5'6". She has dark colored skin, dark purple eyes, and elbow length blond hair which she usually pulls back into a high ponytail. However, she will often let her hair down, and she has naturally curly hair. 
Clothing: Her normal outfit consists of a dark grey skirt that stops above her ankles, a simple white blouse, a sky blue tie, a dark grey blazier, dark brown boots, and a black fedora.

Personality: Ella is a confident person. She loves to battle challengers and learn new battle strategies from them. She also loves to explore the world with her pokemon team. However she can be quite lazy when she wants to and can also be a bit arguementative. She is also clever, intelligent, a bit impatient, oblivious, but she is very loyal to her friends.
Team: Electivire(male), Abomasnow(female), Blissey(female), Altaria(male), Floatzel(female), Galade(male)
Region: Sinnoh
Other: Sinnoh Champion, Squishy & Shiny

• Posted at:

Scarlet

Throne of Glass

Lord of the Rings

Maze Runner 

#writer

#roleplayer

Not all who wander are lost~ J.R.R. Tolkein

catdragon13873

Yes!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar 04b0f2b4a4

magicheart80

Name: Gladia.

Appearance:skin color is a light peach, hair color is a blond, hairstyle has super long hair at the back and has bangs that looks just like Gladion's, and eye color is a emerald green. ( so basically she's the female version of Gladion.)

Clothing: wears a black hooded jacket that has a red scar- like stripe on front of the zipper, has a black skirt that has some rips on the ends, wears a red belt with a red pouch on it, has black knee socks, wears red tennis shoes with black shoe laces, and has a z- ring on her wrist.

Team: Silvally, Umbreon ( female), Lycanroc midnight form ( female).

Region: alolan.

Other: Gladia is the female counterpart of Gladion that accidentally ended up in this dimension by a ultra wormhole and now decided to try to stop Team Mirage or at least that what she was brought here to do.

• Posted at:

Never give up, keep moving and we will rise to the top!

wolfheart1601

Can this be rebooted?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger