A magic school has always been one of my favorite rps to do simply because, with the right people, anything can be done in it. I know I'm not the first person to propose this rp. Plus, I know I won't be the last. But appease the newbie and have a fun time until the rp dies (please).

Fifty years ago, a war began between the magicians of the magical world. It was caused by two siblings, John and Jane. John was constantly overshadowed by his younger sister, he felt jealous, yadah yadah yadah; you know the story.

Their desciples ended up ended up forming countries with their leaders and ignoring each other, but tensions between the newly established island countries have since escalated. The countries are trying to create magical warriors to take on the other one.

If you can't tell, I haven't really thought this back story through. So Ima crash course this.

You're a student in Libera, Jane's country. 

There are five schools. Each specialize in one of the four elements and their sub branches.

Schools:

School Neige- Specialize in water, ice, snow, etc.

School Fiere- Specializes in fire, heat, light, etc.

School Ciel- Specializes in lightning, air, flight, etc.

School Terre- Specializes in earth, metal, nature, etc.

School Erutan- Specializes in no magic 

Students attend Erutan until they have received eight years of education. The rp begins at their banquet where they announce their choice in the school they attend. Because of the eight year requirement, age of the oc is semi-flexible.

By the way, Neige and Fiere hate each other with a burning passion. Ciel and Terre are much the same. Erutan is just there as a sort of "pre-school". Put Ow the Monkey in the relationship part of the form if you have read this entire post. All schools are student-run. Essentially, the government doesn't care what happens in these schools.

Basic guidelines

-Standard Schoolastic rules

- One school and specialty per character 

-Multiple characters encouraged (max of 5 characters and one Headmaster/principal/whatever)

- Traitors allowed (can't switch magic specialty (I.e iron user can't turn into light weilder)

- Consensual death means all parties agree to kill and be killed

- Shipping/relationships between all genders is allowed, even forbidden love. 

- Alliances between schools allowed 

This page is restricted to sign-ups, and another thread will be opened later for the actual rp. 

Form-

Name:

School:

Position: (Headperson (1/school), assistant Headperson (1/school), student (unlimited))

Magic: ("Nature" needs to become more specific)

Appearance:

Personality:

Kin: (brothers, sisters, or other)

Relationship:

Example form (mine):

Name: Sin

School: Neige

Position: Headmaster

Magic: Ice

Appearance: Sin is a caucasian with gold eyes and shaggy white hair constantly being flipped out of his face. He wears a light blue long-sleeved shirt and jeans. His mother was a Fauna, and gave him cat ears and a tail. He carries 

Personality: A patient warrior; he assesses situations before reacting to them. He also won't express to people what he's thinking through words and expressions, but rather through his ears and tail. Sin excels in math, science, and fighting. He treats all battles as a dance

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sin

You can’t be a traitor if there was never any loyalty

Don't you love sending posts before you finish it? *Bashes head against wall*

• Posted at:

Sin

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Savey save me a spot please!!~

//She's gone insane...Hasn's sh-

//Rainbow...Three to the right, four to the left...Sunflower...Breathe...

//Just save a spot...Please?

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

*Continiues bashing head against wall while typing this*

Name: Sin

Magic: Ice

Appearance: Sin is a caucasian with gold eyes and shaggy white hair constantly being flipped out of his face. He wears a light blue long-sleeved shirt and jeans. His mother was a Fauna, and gave him cat ears and a tail. He carries  
Personality: Sin is patient and short-tempered at the same time. He is mostly kind and polite towards others- except for those he sees as an enemy. He has a soft spot for children, and treats them almost like a mother. He is also a workaholic, and will work up to the point that he would still be working even when he's asleep. Although not very expressive, he will use his ears and tail to convey his emotions. He treats all battles like a dance, whether they be mental or physical.

Kin: N/A

Relationship: Loves Ow the Monkey

*Is still bashing head against wall*

• Posted at:

Sin

Name: Jaguar (Cuz why not?) 

School: Fiere

Magic: Pyrokinesis (Flames)

Appearance: She has fiery red hair, and always has it in a tiny ponytail, near the base of her neck. She wears red, long-sleeved crop tops, with flared sleeves. She also wears black yoga pants. Her skin is tan, and her eyes are brown. She is skinny, but well-muscled. (But not too much for a girl.)

Personality: She has a "fiery" temper, and is angered easily. But she can be warm, and comforting, if you're on her good side. She is also very loyal, can be quite stubborn at times. 

Kin: Aurora, Sister. Crane, Brother. 

Relationship: (Who is Ow the monkey????) Uhh... Do I have to put that? If so, (Insert weird sentance about loving a monkey named Ow.)

Name: Aurora

Position: Student

Magic: Water

Appearance: She wears her long blue hair in a fish-tail, and wears large blue glasses. She wears long, flowy blue halter-top dresses, and delicate satin slippers. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are Turquoise. 

Personality: She is very calm, and is ok with whatever you throw at her. She is definitely a "go-with-the-flow" type of girl. 

Kin: Jaguar, Sister. Crane, Brother. 

Relationship: Ow the monkey?!?!

Name: Crane

School: Ciel

Magic: Flight

Appearance: He has shoulder-length blond hair, and green eyes. He wears a blue t-shirt, and faded blue jeans. He has fair skin, and freckles across the bridge of his nose. (I based him off of me... Even though Imma girl...) 

Personality: He is kinda cocky, and likes to show off. He definitely harbors a deep grudge for both of his sisters, and they have mutual feelings. He can be gentle as a breeze though. 

Kin: Jaguar, Sister. Aurora, Sister. 

Relationship: Seriously? Ugh, ok, I am ok with people shipping my characters, and I will totally support that ship, (If I like it...) but the monkey thing?!?! I DON'T GET IT!!!!

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

save a ciel spot

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Save Terre and Ciel

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

bookmark

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of colorrabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing orainbows!!

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Goodbye everyone... it was good while it lasted. I'll always remember you, SAMB.

All spots saved, all forms accepted

• Posted at:

Sin

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save a neige spot

• Posted at:

eve

Saved

• Posted at:

Sin

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Save me a Neige student!!!

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

*peeks head in rp* Er..in School of Fiere, so the powers are fire related? *cautiously takes a step inside* When I think of fire, I also think of pain. Can my character have pain powers? 

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

Bookmark. I've got about five forms I'm working on.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Name: Harley

School: Terre

Magic:  She can shapeshift into and understand animals
Appearance: Waist length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin
Personality: Pov'ed
Kin: She has a little sister (7) named Skylar
Relationship: Ow the monkey, crush open

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of colorrabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing orainbows!!

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Goodbye everyone... it was good while it lasted. I'll always remember you, SAMB.

@dragonlynx3332

Pain powers... If it's mental pain, it would probably go under Ciel. If it's physical pain, it makes more sense to be in Terre. If your magic is a combination of both then Fiere is fine. Other than that, I'm interested to see what pain powers add to the rp.

• Posted at:

Sin

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Cassandra "Cassy" Akaneburst

School: Niege

Position: Assistant headmaster

Magic: She has hydroknesis, which she can use in all sorts of ways.

Appearance: Cassandra has a beautiful olive complexion. She has dark, navy blue eyes, which look black in dim light. Cassandra has pure black hair that flows down past her shoulders. Most of the time, she wears her hair down. But occasionally, she can be seen with her hair in a loose updo. She has a small line of freckles over her nose. Cassandra wears a pitch black shirt, which has a white collar on it. She also wears a pair of black Skinny Jeans, which go down past her knees and stop. Adding to the putfit, she wears a tall pair of black boots, which has straps on them. The straps are all for looks, and do not function regularly.

Personality: Cassandra is kind-hearted, but has a quick temper. She is fiesty, and is not really someone you'd want to mess with. She is caring of her friends, and doesn;t trust people easily. She is very impatient, and gets irritated when people delay things.

Kin: Mother - Amanda Akaneburst, deceased. Father - Damien Akaneburst, deceased.

Relationship: Has an extremely small crush on Sin. Nothing much.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

butterflycat1708

Name: Lapis (yeah, don't ask)

Magic: Hydrokinesis FTW, since she can manipulate water to do anything she wants when it's in its liquid state. She wants to learn how to change the temperature of water.

Appearance: She has long, dark blue, waist long hair done into a single braid that falls down her back. Her skin is a pinkish pale, going towards white but not that pale. She has big, ice blue eyes with thick eyelashes around them. She is not tall, but not short either. And her body is lean too. 

Personality: Her personality changes very often, and it's hard to define it. Mostly though, she's either calm and happy or hyper/annoyed. I guess you can imagine it like the ocean's high and low tides, lol.

Kin: She lost contact with her family as soon as she started attending the school, and doesn't care to remember them anymore. But, her parents and younger brother are still alive.

Relationship: Ow the monkey Can she have a crush on Crane?? Pleasee?? I know they're from different schools but yeah...

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

crowsoul50

Name: Aster Wolfe

Position: Headmistress
Magic: Transformation magic: She can partially or fully change into an animal, or just develop the quality of an animal she wants. For instance, she could have retractable claws without having to turn into a cat, or the sense of smell,etc. She is able to do this to other people, and it’s rumored that the pets she keeps are actually just students that got on her last nerve. She often has some part of herself transformed at any given moment.

Appearance: Because of her magic, her appearance constantly changes, but for the most part she is normal height with long dirty blonde hair swept back into a ponytail. Her eyes are amber and catlike. Her build is lean and willowy. More often than not, the bottom half of her is comprised of the hind legs of a deer, giving her a satyr-like appearance. This boosts her height a little bit, but not enough that she towers over anyone.
Personality: INFP
Kin: Drake, current headmaster at Ciel.
Relationship: Ow the Monkey
•••
Name: Drake Wolfe

Magic: He controls air (obviously) but he is much more destructive than his sister. He can control the oxygen in a person’s body and make it impossible for them to breathe, put an air bubble into the bloodstream so it ruptures the heart, exploding things, stuff like that. He can also minimize sound by stopping the sound waves traveling through the air, making him virtually silent. 

Appearance: Round face, short black hair, yellow eyes. His hair is buzzed close to his head, and his build is a lot like his sister’s, but stockier. All that he wears fits very snugly to avoid it flapping around in the wind and keep him warm; Leather jacket with a wool collar, long black pants with red sneakers. Every one in a while he’ll break style and wear a cape, but only for special events like the banquet. 
Personality: ESFP
Kin: Aster, current headmaster at Terre
Relationship: Ow the Monkey

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Ash, re-read the guidelines, then resubmit. Ishmael, pick one to be Headmaster. If no one else claims the Headmaster position, then you can "reinstate" the other. Bixbite accepted

• Posted at:

Sin

crowsoul50

Oh hecc 

Aster is headmaster, Drake is student until further notice 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

@Bix

Unless Hawkangel has something against the crush, I'm okay with it.

• Posted at:

Sin

Hm, well it's kinda eh...both I guess. The victim just feels er...pain. I'll just put her in Fiere, thx!

• Posted at:

Shipping Lapis with Crane is fine by me. Here, this will make things... I don't know:

Imma change Crane's Relationship thing:

Relationship: He has a crush on someone from Niege, but won't tell who. (It's Lapis.) 

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

That's good. I plan on starting the rp tomorrow, so get your forms in for maximum... Fun? 

I'll still accept them afterwards 

• Posted at:

Sin

butterflycat1708

YES! HE RETURNED THE CRUSH!

Thank you, SKYE!!!!

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Name: Cat

Position: Student
Magic: Pain

Appearance: Cat has long black hair, dark brown eyes, and unhealthy skinny. She wears a cat mask, and a long black cloak (which may be hiding something). She's medium height.
Personality: She's kinda secretive. She's pretty quiet, but is sassy if you dare defy her. Has a fiery temper and smirky. Never laughs, only smirks. It's rumored that she was from John's country, and she never denied it or supported it. She stays in the shadows, and is very jumpy. She only joined this school to escape detection from Jane's guards, but the rumor is being spread fast. She's not afraid to use her magic tho.
Kin: Won't tell
Relationship: Doesn't trust enough, plus she's rumored. who would love someone who's rumored to be a spy for John?

• Posted at:

Currently

Neige
Sin: Sin- Headmaster (ice)
Ash: Cassandra- A. Headmistress (Hydrokenisis)
Hawkangel: Aurora (Hydrokenisis)
Eve:
Bixbite: Lapis (Hydrokenisis)

Fiere
Hawkangel: Jaguar-Headmaster (fire)

Ciel
Hawkangel: Crane (flight)
Cleo:
Ishmael: Ciel (air)

Terre
Ishmael: Aster- Headmistress (fauna)
Sunshine: Harley (fauna)

Erutan
Constellation
Dragonlynx

Bolded means a spot was saved or bookmarked page. Please get the forms in!

• Posted at:

Sin

dolphinbutterfly1060

Er...Sorry. Please cancel my spot. I'm so busy....Sorry!!!~

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Form accepted! It's all good, Ash. You're welcome to join in if you have the time later.

• Posted at:

Sin

dolphinbutterfly1060

Thankyou soooooo much!! I'll try my hardest...I'll probably be able, because life has become less busy. So, yeah.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Whee! Magic School rp has been officially launched!

• Posted at:

Sin

amazingdawn82

I've still got two more forms coming in, but I decided to go ahead and put these up.

Name: Avana Breslin

Magic: Avana specializes in ice magic. When she and her siblings work together, they can send something like a lightning bolt made of water, fire, and ice toward an enemy.

Appearance: The first thing most people notice about Avana is her icy blue eyes, especially when compared to her sister Araceli. Her hair is light blond and she keeps it cut short. She favors short skirts and tank tops, and she always dresses in light blue or white. Avana is about six feet tall.

Personality: Avana is very calm and analytical. She rarely gets excited about, well, anything. However, she is a very good confidant and never tells a secret. She is very loyal once you manage to penetrate her tough outer shell and is a faithful ally to the end.

Kin: Araceli, sister; Athanasios, brother

Relationship: I’m not sure about the “Ow the Monkey” thing; has a huge crush on Maverick

Name: Araceli Breslin

Magic: Hydrokinesis

Appearance: Araceli was born to Chinese parents and she was adopted by the Breslins after her birth parents abandoned her when she was a baby. Her eyes are a misty blue. She loves wearing flowy maxi dresses, especially blue and sea green ones. She’s average height for her age and nationality. Her feet, however, are larger than the feet of most Chinese girls as the Breslins never bound her feet.

Personality: Araceli appears to be a very sweet, bubbly girl despite her troubled past. However, she is prone to nightmares in daydreaming, which causes her to scream randomly during class. She also struggles with anxiety and a light form of depression.

Kin: Avana, sister; Athanasios, brother

Relationship: None, really, but I’m open to shipping her.

Name: Genesa Ascherio

Magic: Nature-

Undergrowth:

She can make any plant she has seen or read about grow in an instant. She can also make plants change their shape; however, the latter is very limited and requires considerable effort; thus, she avoids using it often.

Linguist:

Simple enough- she can speak to any animal. This is very easy for her, but she doesn't do it often as she's scared her classmates that do not specialize in nature magic will think her weird.

Appearance: In human form, she has brilliant green eyes and dark brown hair. Her skin is a very dark tan (she's actually Caucasian, but she spent a good deal of time outside before and during her years at Erutan). She stands at roughly five and a half feet. She wears pretty much any shade of green imaginable (but she hates camo, strangely) and almost always has a flower in her hair, which she likes to wear in a braid. The aforementioned flower is either tucked behind her ear or tied around the bottom of the braid.

Personality: Similar to Avana, Genesa is usually very calm and analytical. However, she can also be annoyingly cute. If you don’t know her, she can come across as a know-it-all, but if you get close enough to her you’ll eventually realize she’s simply bursting with knowledge and creativity.

Kin: Maverick, brother

Relationship: Has a crush on Athansios.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Accepted. You have some great characters!

• Posted at:

Sin

amazingdawn82

:D Thanks! Here are my other two forms:

Name: Athanasios Breslin

Magic: Pyrokinesis

Appearance: Athanasios has fiery reddish-brown hair. His eyes are sort of a brownish topaz. He towers at over six feet tall with a very brawny build. He’ll wear just about any top, but he loves- no, obsesses- over blue jeans and always wears a black belt and work boots.

Personality: Athanasios is best described as a very overconfident extrovert. If someone dares him to do something, he accepts the dare (unless it’s absolutely stupid like wearing a pink tutu). He thinks of himself as a real-life version of Sir Lancelot- or at least he acts like it. Genesa is his soft spot. He blushes when she does so much as look directly at him. Basically, she turns him from Gaston in Beauty and the Beast to Cubby in Jake and the Never Land Pirates.

Kin: Avana, sister; Araceli, sister

Relationship: Hates “Ow the Monkey” bitterly; See personality

Name: Maverick Ascherio

Magic: Air: He can manipulate air and make a current so strong and thick that he can stand on it and basically fly.

Appearance: Think Yoshi from Horizon, but Caucasian and with slightly lighter hair for his facial features/build. He likes to wear hooded cloaks and togas (he’s really interested in history other than that of the countries of John and Jane and especially that of Rome) and usually goes either barefoot or with sandals.

Personality: Maverick is pretty much the opposite of Athanasios. He’s shy, insecure, and lies way under the radar.

Kin: Genesa, sister

Relationship: Crush on Avana

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

For Jaguar I meant to say Headmisstress. Saying Headmaster makes her sound like a guy.

• Posted at:

amazingdawn82

Sin- Sorry for not getting my forms in sooner! One of my characters has nature magic, and you said to be specific on that area of magic so I kind of went overboard in explaining. *chuckles embarrasedly*

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Uh... that came in late. Pretend it's not there!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

Haha. You're both food

• Posted at:

Sin

GOOD! I meant good, not food!

• Posted at:

Sin

1 ,