What do you think the best occupation would be for me?

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Like, I'm so confused about what I'd like to be my future occupation. 

When I was very little, I always dreamed of being a dolphin trainer. Last year, I decided upon something more practical, like either an Oceanographer, or an Oceanologist. But now my Mum says I could basically become the new Taylor Swift, because of my wonderful singing voice. But I'm now into artsy type stuff, and kinda want to be an Animator or something like that.

So...I don't know. I know I've got time to think it through, but I want to choose now, so my life isn't a rushed mess in the future...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Woah.  This is too much like my own life.

When I was little, I wanted to be a wolf biologist.  That quickly changed into zoology.  My mom said I have a beautiful voice, so I also take professional training.  Now I'm a really good artist, and I want to be an animator as well.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Y'know, it's kinda the same for me. When I was a kindergarten kid, I really really wanted to become a doctor. Then, I decided: why not become a teacher instead? And well, recently I also got into art/anime stuff so yeah I guess an animator job would suit me well. But I really wish that I could become a voice actress. (yeah I know...)

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Same with me... But considering I've already graduated High School and am going to be starting college next year, I feel like whatever decision I make is going to be rushed... I like horticulture, but I also think voice acting would be fun, especially if it gave me the chance to be part of a good anime. But then I think about the possibility of having to say words or other stuff that I'd be less than thrilled about and suddenly I'm not so sure about that either... Life in general is just really confusing for me... I wanted to be a dog trainer when I was a kid, because, well, I've always loved dogs, but now I'm not even sure about that. People have been telling me to choose a career path that I'd be able to get a job in, which does make sense, but I also want my career to be something I enjoy so I don't regret my decision...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 0dbf02300b

drawingangel121

You could........idk

• Posted at:

b ANGEL b

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear-Divergent

#REMEMBERTHEMOCKINGJAY

#DIVERGENTFAN

#MAXIMUMRIDEFOREVER

#MAZERUNNERFAN

#PROUDCHRISTAIN

#HOMESCHOOLED

Sarcasm Level:Expert 

Fly on! By Yours featherly-Fang 

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

All you voice actor kiddos, that could really just be a side hustle. You’d get paid fairly well for it and you don’t have to leave the house, so that’s a great thing to have going while you pursue other options. 

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Maybe you could do online comics or draw manga. Whatever you’d like.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

Thumbnail avatar 5aece53ba0

tsunamininja5

Think about which of your interests is most important to you, if you really want to focus on solely one occupation. But remember, you can have more than one occupation. For example, I'm going to be an author (not when I grow up, just whenever I finish my first book, which I'm working on right now) and a taekwondo instructor (currently training for that), as well as a professional taekwondo athlete. Think about which occupations you could possibly have simultaneously.

And remember, you can always switch jobs. For example, my friend who used to teach me taekwondo is studying to be a botanist.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Here with:

- Jaguar -

Book character

Shinobi

Master of Sarcasm

[sarcastic quote here]

- Tarik -

Book character

Black Belt

[spiffy quote pending]

dolphinbutterfly1060

@Kodah, *Sighs loudly* I have no idea...I can't even draw...Well, compared to anyone else in my Fine Arts class, that is...

@Everyone else, Thankyou...I mean, I could be a writer? (( *Cough, This is what several people have also said I should do, *Cough* ))

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

*walkes through late arival door* hey there peeps. 

YOU CAN BE ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU BELIVE! 

To me, not knowing what you look like or sound like or act like, I can imagine you sitting in a recording studio with a script for a kids show tacked to the wall. I think you'd be a good voice actor. 

Singing is my life, I've been singing since I was four and I've preformed at local, provincail and one national celebration(s)/ceremonie(s). If you want to sing, do it. The only way to do is to persevere. 

Not knowing where you're going at first isn't a bad thing, it just means you have to find you're calling. It'll come. 

I hope this helped 

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Thumbnail avatar 2fe5d79f61

slydog69

When I was very little I wanted to play soccer professionally, but now I realize that it's actually pretty hard to do. I can cook, so I could try to become a chef, but I almost never cook for people outside my family so eh. I really don't know,

• Posted at:

Sly

Very uncreative

I don't need sleep

Lives off memes

I am "that" guy

SHOOKETH

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I agree with Sally. I think you would be a good voice actor.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m edgy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

It’s my Forum Birthday Today

And if you say you’re okay 

I’m gonna heal you anyways

Hmm. Whichever one you feel more passionate and enthusiastic about. Having a few occupations at a time isn't a bad thing.

For example, I want to be a singer, lawyer, artist, Fox News host, horse racing analyst (already that) expert piano player, and traveler. (Always wanted to see Russia, and the Ifle Tower, and the Great Wall, and the Golden. Gate Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty, and-drones on for hours- ..) Perhaps I can do that with Kyle someday.  The traveling that is.

Wow I got sidetracked. Anyways.....

Be whatcha wanna be.

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

I'm always questioning my future. I used to want to be a teacher, but I don't anymore. As of now I want to be an environmental engineer and physicist. I also want to be a flutist as a hobby and maybe also an animator.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

All my life I always wanted to become a professional singer. I always had a love for music ever since I was born. I don't want to be like any artist, I just want to be my own person. I don't want to be known as the next "Ariana Grande." Or "Selena Gomez." I want to be known as my own person. I can play Piano and sing at the same time, I can hit high notes, I auditioned for Got Talent. (First attempted when I wasn't ready...big mistake but I'm going to audition again) I can act and perform. I'm confident in myself that my dream will come true one day. If I keep pursuing and never give up it will happen, there's no guarantee in life but when you rise you can fall but then you rise up again. The day it comes true I would proud of myself for making it far and I would share inspiration and music to others. I want to show others that your dreams can come true and that dreams aren't just for sleep but for people who believe it will happen if they try. Ash, do what you love in life. Don't get a job you dislike only because it pays a lot. If your mother thinks you have a voice use it and use it to make a difference. Things don't come right away, later on in your life you'll know what to do, I'll promise you that. 

(Sorry for being so gushy and cheesy. It feels good to speak my mind....I just wanted to share. People say I can be a bit "Over The Top" and I sound like those public speakers. Sometimes I'm insecure about my dream, I sometimes I worry it won't ever come true. I can't help feeling a bit jealous when I go on YouTube and see those kids about my age becoming a star and being discovered. They make it seem so easy but when you find out what they've gone through...it seems like the hardest thing. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Thumbnail avatar a10d52b252

skyscraperarrow12

yeah... I also don't what I'm gonna be when I grow up... if I grow up :l

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

You know, even if I've probably never seen you or heard you irl in my life.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m edgy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

It’s my Forum Birthday Today

And if you say you’re okay 

I’m gonna heal you anyways

dolphinbutterfly1060

I don't know...Voice actor? Maybe...I'll see what my irl friends think of the idea.

Also, thanks to everyone here...It really helps.

• Posted at:

A s h

#Luken and #Jacli