Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Hello there! Allow me to introduce you to our facility. We like to call it the Magical Care Center, or MCC, to outsiders. This place isn’t meant to be known by the citizens, as we have a very important job, keeping the public safe. You see, within these walls, are supernatural creatures. Things like demons and vampires and all that lot. Nasty creatures who want to harm humans, or at least have to potential too. But here, they’re all subdued, kept thinking they’re normal and nothing is wrong, so they have no desire to escape! And even if they tried, well, there are measures in place for that…

You are a resident of the MCC. Or as you simply know it, home. It’s a series of buildings surrounded by a very high wall. Of course, no one minds the wall. You’ve been told the wall is to protect you from the terrifying creatures outside of it. And you believed it. There is nothing else to believe. Anyone brought in from the outside has their minds wiped clean, no memories of anything that went on before, when they were outside the walls. Anyone with powers is taught to suppress them and never use them, for they are very dangerous. Life for the supernatural beings here is ruled by fear, fear that by leaving or using their powers they could be hurt badly, or even die.

But despite this fear, generally life is somewhat pleasant. Kids go to school every day, and families and individuals live in relatively comfy, though a bit barren, apartments. Everyone gets three meals a day. So, nothing seems wrong.

Until one day. The memory wiping doesn’t work. Someone brought to the MCC is immune to it, though they act like it worked. They go along with it, pretending they are just like anyone else there, slowly spreading the stories of the outside world to everyone in the MCC. Some don’t believe it, saying they’re crazy. But you take it to heart. You want to leave. To experience the world. To be free of this place that you’ve discovered is oppressive. So, you gather with others, planning to escape.

Rules/Notes:

-No powerplaying or controlling others characters.

-No overpowered characters. Remember, they haven’t really used their powers before since they were told not to. So they’ll be kinda weak at first.

-Try and be descriptive in both forms and posts.

-Don’t make a form and then never post. If you decide you don’t wanna be in the RP, then say you’re dropping out.

-Any gender, or type of ship (if you wish to do that at all.) is allowed ^^

-You may have as many characters as you like

Form:

please remove parentheses after you fill it out. 

Name:

Age: (No limit. If you’re a race that lives a really long time, please state real age and equivalent. Like 100 years, equivalent to 20, for example, it varies on the race)

Race: (Any fantasy/supernatural race is fine. Humanoid preferable but not required.)

Abilities/Powers: (Please describe in detail, with limitations. Like, not just “fire”, but “can create and manipulate flames at will, but if too many are created they lose control of them”, or something)

Appearance: (height, build, facial features, hairstyle,, ect)

Clothing:

Personality:

Bio: (Optional, since they all had a pretty standard life in the MCC, or at least think they did)

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

ooh bookmark

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Save me a fallen angel, if that's alright.

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

save vampire

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dreamtimecrow55

Saved!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 0b1cf5190c

moonmoon397

Save!!

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Please refresh page or try again later

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save a Unicorn 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur

Race: vampire
Abilities/Powers: hypnotize(can let people fall in sleep(less energy) and can control his or her mind for a few seconds(costs a lot of energy)) and very good hearing(hears sound from a distance within a kilometre)
Appearance: 2 long fangs, dark hair that reaches her shoulder, she is the length of an average 15 year old girl, she is standing upright, she has abeatiful face and body.  
Clothing:full in black
Personality:she overreacts on most comments if it is  about her, she is very kind and helpful
Bio: lives alone
Other:super fast reflexes, she is pretty Young for her race

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Save a demon & a fallen angel!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Er...am I supposed to be someone behind the wall, or outside of it?

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

moonmoon397

I'm basing my characters off of the actualy show Supernatural so if my form seems different to others who have similar races or things, then that's why

Name: Tei Fangh

Race: Witch

Abilities/Powers: Has to perform sacrifices for really powerful spells along with hexbags. Speaks latin when doing lesser spells and is able to manipulate the things you see(She can make real money appear out of thin air or something like that)

Appearance: She's very pale with a seemingly frail structure and a height of about 5"7'. She has choppy dark red hair with white streaks starting at her roots and dangling into her dark yellow doe-like, eyes. A bridge of freckles runs across her small nose with plump lips. She has a thin face and long, skinny neck(Her brother often calls her giraffe because of this). 

Clothing: Dark red and black plaid(unbuttoned) with a black tanktop underneath. Torn black skinny jeans due to clumsiness and dark red combat boots.

Personality: Easily angered but still tries to make/keep friends. Usually chill and friendly.

Bio: Not much 

Other: Has Anger Issues

Name: Kei Fangh

Race: Witch

Abilities/Powers: Has to perform sacrifices for really powerful spells along with hexbags. Speaks latin when doing lesser spells and is able to manipulate the things you see.

Appearance: Dark blue hair with white streaks starting at his roots. Hair is somewhat long enough to pull back into a ponytail, so about to his neck. Tanned with a defined jaw line and dark yellow eyes. He has a slight crook in his smile so usually hides his teeth when he does actually smile. Has a height of about 6"1'

Clothing: Dark blue and black plaid shirt(unbuttoned) with a v neck shirt underneath. Neat black skinny jeans and dark blue combat boots.

Personality: Loves to give out hugs and likes puns/dad jokes. Tends to be very flirtatious with others, mostly short girls. He's basically a walking teddy bear.

Bio: Not Much

Other:

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Ooh I wanna try! 

Name: Polaris Starr 

Race: looks human, but she's not exactly entirely sure as she has magic powers and stuff. 

Abilities/Powers: She can enchant objects. Like, she could enchant a scarf to camouflage you perfectly, or a backpack to hold infinite objects. However, she has a cooldown time, and the more complicated or OP the object, the longer the cooldown time. 

Appearance: she is tall for her age, at 5'4, and has short purple hair that she wears down. Her eyes are silver, and her skin is pale-ish. Has a few freckles on her cheeks. 

Clothing: a shiny silvery blueish purplish coat, with blue leggings and silvery tennis shoes. 

Personality: she is smart, snarky, and has a low tolerance for stupidity. However, she is very sweet and is that adorable snarky butt kicking smol child that seems to find their way into every RP I do. 

Other: Has a pet kitten that's barely adopting age and it ages super slowly. It is a purplish black kitten and she hasn't decided whether to call it Obsidian or Constellation.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

catdragon13873

I made a form but it didn't go through for whatever reason

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

dreamtimecrow55

@Fair Lady Ash

Saved!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

dreamtimecrow55

hopefully THIS will come through in a timely fashion

@Neber, Error(?) and Jade

All Accepted!

@Dragonlynx3332

we are all inside the walls of the MCC. The plan is to escape. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

dreamtimecrow55

wow that just came through 

okay

everyone saved n alll that

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

moonlightmagic106

Name:Danielle (Dani) Addison

Race:Demon

Abilities/Powers:Contract bestowal,Sin Inducement,Physchic Navigation.

Apperance:I'm just gonna be honest here-Dani is short.She's 5'3,with espresso-colored skin.She has curly black hair in a medium-lenght afro style,& almond-shaped brown eyes.There's a little bit of a gap in between her two front teeth,although she will still smile at people head-on.She has an apple body shape.

Clothing:She wears a grey t-shirt that has "Coffe is always a good idea" on it,either sweatpants or yoga pants (Which are usually black),& fuzzy brown boots.All in all,her clothing says "I'd rather not be doing this,but here we are."

Personality:Dani isenergetic,along with defintley being a goofball.She likes to joke around & can be rather immature about some things.She likes puns & bad jokes,although she tends to joke about things that shouldn't be joked about sometimes.She's one of those "I live to eat" people,although her favorite food is definetley pizza.She's a perfectionist when it comes to things she's done herself,& tends to downgrade herself becuase the thing she did didn't meet her almost-impossible standards.

Bio:Not much,really.

Other:Nope

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Ok, I got it. Form coming through!

• Posted at:

Name: Toxi

Race: Werecat

Abilities/Powers: Talking in other's minds (and hearing their thoughts once in a while), knowing when danger is coming (which is more of instincts but whatever), shapeshifting (werecat or human), harmful teeth (as in, if you bitten, you posioned) other little mysterious abilities that may or may not be found later

Appearance:  

Human- About 3'11, long wild black hair, brown skin (usually covered with dust and dirt), small almond shaped face, large red eyes, unnaturally long sharp fingernails and toenails and teeth, black cat-like ears poking out of her hair

Werecat- Little fuzzy kitten! Fuzzy black fur, large red eyes, black nose, long fuzzy black tail, long sharp claws and teeth

Clothing: (Human obviously) Tattered black cloak, barefoot, a tattoo like thingy on her left shoulder

Personality: Usually quiet when a human, likes to annoy by talking in other's minds, is loyal to people who nice to her (remember, she's only 6), can be sassy, whines a lot, doesn't understand much about the walls (cough cough SHE'S 6)

Bio: Er..does this mean family? If so, she orphan

Other: She's just a little kitten/little kid, so she doesn't like to be by herself. Anyone want to adopt this little misfit? O-O

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Name: Evangelynn Rosaich

Race: Half-Vampire/ Dhampir

Abilities/Powers: Evangelynn has super speed and super strength from her vampire lineage. She has smaller fangs but those are effectively useless, as they are not the formed fangs of a true vampire. She can regenerate from wounds but it won't work if she's out in direct light. She's very agile and nimble as well from being a vampire and has limited night vision.

Appearance: Evangelynn might care a little too much about her appearance. She has extremely long, wavy, bottle blonde hair (originally black) which is pulled back in a pony tail that reaches her thighs except for two strands of hair that hang out of the pony tail like sideburns that reach her chin. She wears mascara and eyeliner which makes her pale blue eyes look even more expressive and dark pink lipstick to make her lips look fuller.

To combat her naturally pasty pale skin, she usually puts on spray tan (probably goes through hundreds of bottles per year) paired with darker foundation to make her look tanner than she really is. She doesn't literally burn in the sunlight, but is highly susceptible to getting sunburns because she's part vampire and has naturally very pale skin (which she hates). She wears fake nails since she doesn't have the time to grow them out and the nails are often done in different pastel colors.

She stands a little taller than average, about 5'6, has a triangle body shape and is about average weight.

Clothing: Evangelynn's closet is stuffed with different outfits and accessories. She often wears clothing that is a little showy and might show a bit too much skin at times. Her outfits typically coordinated in light, vibrant colors. Most of her outfits look like what you would find at H&M and Khole's. Pretty average teenage girl clothing items.

She loves wearing jewelry and wears different assortments of chokers, small necklaces, and earrings. The stones in the jewelry she wears are fake.

She wears 4" high heels at all times, even when it could be a serious liability or hazard. Most of the time her heels are a minor inconvenience and she knows this, but doesn't want to take them off anyways.

Personality: Evangelynn's always got an opinion on something, and she always voices it too. She's very extroverted and for the most part, and is generally friendly to those she meets. Anyone who knows Evangelynn well however, also knows that she's a very combative individual as well. She has a domineering personality and likes to be in charge of things, which can make her come off as bossy. She is also very intelligent, but that is often overshadowed by her flamboyant persona. She may start fights and never backs down from a challenge. She is ruthless and passionate in her ideals, such as finding out the truth, no matter how surprising and shocking it may be.

Bio: She has lived a rather ordinary life in the MCC.

Other:

Name: Bayou

Race: Genetically Engineered Gray Wolf

Abilities/Powers: Bayou has the intelligence of a human being (how smart of a human being is the real question) and an array of different psychic abilities. The most common ones he uses are telekinesis and telepathy so he can interact with other residents of the community and handle objects that his paws cannot. He also has clairvoyance and teleportation abilities. These abilities don't work as well as his telekinesis and telepathic powers do though because he doesn't use them as often and is often shunned by the staff whenever he tries to. Telepathy is his strong suit and the closer connection/relationship he has with a being, the easier it is to communicate with them. If the person is a stranger or he doesn't know/like that person then the range over which he can communicate with that person is shorter and interruptions of thought happen more frequently. As for telekinesis, the heavier the object is, the more he has to strain and concentrate to move it.

Appearance: Bayou stands 3'3 at the shoulder and weighs around 170 lbs. He has a large frame for his breed and has put on quite a few more pounds than his wild brethren have since he's lived in the MCC. He has a sandy colored pelt with darker golden hues of color on his back. His underbelly and lower chest are cream colored. He has striking amber colored eyes.

Clothing: N/A

Personality: Bayou is affable and friendly, and wants to help others. He's extremely gullible and naive however, and that's often his own downfall. He's quiet around strangers and people he doesn't know, but usually he'll warm up to others pretty quickly. He tends to act selflessly most of the time and puts other's needs above his own. He enjoys the company of others and becomes morose and restless when he's alone.

Bio: Bayou was a project ran by a research group to see how far they could test genetic manipulation. The result was Bayou, an unusually bright wolf who exhibited mental powers. He grasped the concepts of language and mathematics at an astonishing rate and his mental abilities quickly surpassed the scientist's expectations. The project was struggling finacially however, and in order to keep it going and continue research they had to begin auctioning items off. Bayou realized that soon, the project was going to be shut down and that he might too, be auctioned off to keep the flow of money coming. The scientists were already in the process of making a newer genetically modified creation, this time, a human embryo. Bayou saw this as a replacement and purposefully sabotaged their work and records while they were away. Everyone had trusted Bayou after all, he hadn't been anything but compliant up until this point. The new creation, a human named "Ava" was a disaster. Bayou didn't foresee the damage it would cause however and Ava became a literal freak of nature, mutating and spiraling out of control. Bayou was certain that he had modified Ava to where her genetic code or DNA, was broken and splintered. The researchers who programmed her had put in an adaptive virus to keep her unstable genetic code from falling apart as they coded. Ava emerged as an unrecognizable zombie-like being who twitched and muttered incoherently, only living a half-life, a shell. The private company who had invested money into the research group deemed this the final failure, and terminated the project. Bayou was auctioned off to a mysterious entity known by the acronym, "MCC". All records and files of his existence and the project's progress have been slated and erased.

Other:

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

eagledragon1343

oH MY GOD ADORABLE LITTLE KITTEN CHILD

my character will adopt her :3

first i need to make a form though lol

• Posted at:

eve

dreamtimecrow55

Everyone is accepted but, 

@Nevermore, please explain the exact limits and abilities of your powers, thank you. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

catdragon13873

EVE CAN OUR CHARACTERS SHARE THE ADORABLE KITTEN CHILD CAUSE I WAS GOING TO ASK THE SAME THING IF THATS OK WITH HYPER WHY AM I STILL TYPING LIKE THIS PLEASE SEND HELP

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

moonmoon397

I feel like my character Kei is going to be obsessed with the kitten he loves little short things omg ;-;

• Posted at:

Error

Text not found

moonlightmagic106

Dani's powers drain her energy,so she can only use her powers for thirty minutes at a time.Any longer than that,even a milisecond,& she'll start feeling lightheaded.If she dosen't stop,she'll eventually pass out.How long she's unconsious depends on how much she overextended her time limit.If she went five minutes over,she'll pass  out for around five minutes.If she goes a few hours over,she'll pass out for half a day to a week,depending on how many hours she went over the limit.

Sorry for any inconviences.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

eagledragon1343

oF COURSE WE CAN SHARE JADE

• Posted at:

eve

eagledragon1343

yES OF COURSE

AHHHH ADORABLE KITTEN CHILD

• Posted at:

eve

eagledragon1343

so i actually sent in the second post like four hours ago??? so i made a new one but

• Posted at:

eve

lynxlynx3024

#dragonlynx3332 eragon lol

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dreamtimecrow55

@Nevermore thank you. accepted. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

eagledragon1343

Name: Syvsri Christensen, goes by Syv for short
Race: Vampire
Abilities/Powers: Enhanced senses, like a super-good sense of smell, and abilities, like super speed. um maybe the same as Nebur’s abilities too? idk
Appearance: Slightly shorter than your average 16-year-old and quite frail. She’s pale, of course, and has a set of fangs. She has pale blue eyes. As one of the few dark-haired Norwegians, Syvsri has black hair that’s wavy and cut at her chin.
Clothing: Syvsri is fond of dark clothing. At nighttime, she often wears tank tops and jean shorts with converse. During the day, however, she covers herself better so as to protect her skin from sunlight. She normally will put on a jacket, maybe some fingerless gloves, jeans, and combat boots. When going out at daytime, she’ll often throw on some sunglasses and carry an umbrella with her.
Personality: Syv is shy and doesn’t like being in the spotlight. She’s got some difficulty making friends as well. She, like most people, enjoys being appreciated, and as she can bake and cook pretty well (and can’t actually eat people food anyway), she often shares what she makes with others around the MCC. She never would have imagined that she’d be interested in the world outside, but here we are.
Bio: Well obviously she had a life before the MCC. She’s from Norway, and still has an accent. Nowadays she lives in an apartment by herself, but frequently has people - especially children, and more specifically, KITTEN CHILDREN - over for dinner (no, she doesn’t eat the children) and sometimes even overnight, if necessary.
Other: let this through please

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

Name: Ambriel Watson

Age: I don’t know. Weren’t angels created at the beginning of time or whatever? So she’s that old. She looks about 15, though.

Race: Angel

Abilities/Powers: Smiting (essentially killing with a single touch). Healing, but only to some extent; she can’t bring back somebody who is dead. Also teleportation, but only up to 5 times an hour. 

Appearance: Long, light brown hair styled in a fishtail braid. Wide amber eyes. Fair-skinned; stands at about 5’3; small, compact build. Not extremely skinny but not overweight either. She has glasses with round, blue frames.

Clothing: Typically wears light blue jeans, white Converse, and glasses. Hates shorts, skinny jeans, and ripped jeans. Wears t-shirts, but not a lot of black. In winter/early spring/fall, she wears a green hoodie, though if it’s not too cold, she’ll leave it unzipped. 

Personality: ENFP

Extra: Strange fear of buttons, like the ones you use for crafts, thanks to Coraline.

Name: Eldon Gael Simmons

Race: Demon

Abilities/Powers: Can teleport, but only up to 5 times within an hour. Possession, but only up to 3 people a day (i dunno)

Appearance: Messy dark brown hair styled in a faux hawk. Bright green almond-shaped eyes. Relatively pale; stands at about 5’8. A bit of a broader build.

Clothing: Fandom t-shirts and loose, ripped blue jeans. Black Converse, dark blue hoodie. Casual; dislikes formal clothing.

Personality: INTP

Extra: Irish accent. Also hates monkeys.

Name: Daniel “Dan” McMahon

Race: Nephilim

Abilities/Powers: Vitakinesis, the ability to alter the healing process and either speed it up, slow it down, or block it; however, it only works on humans and not fellow supernatural creatures. Teleportation, but only up to 5 times an hour. He can also create illusions, but only for one person (he could make one person see a flower, for example, but nobody else would be able to see it, even if he wanted more than one person to) and they have to be things that actually exist (like a knife. he can’t make somebody see, for instance, a friendly rainbow dragon with a clown face, because that doesn’t actually exist)

Appearance: Pale skin, stands at about 6’0. Narrow, lanky build. Black hair styled in a quiff and pale blue almond-shaped eyes. 

Clothing: Band t-shirts, black jeans, charcoal grey low-top Converse. Hates formal clothing. Wears a grey hoodie only when it’s really cold. 

Personality: INFP

Extra: British accent, has social anxiety that only really shows when he talks to more than two people at a time.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Jezebeth "Jezze" Ro'meve

Age: In Demon years, 1578 years old. In human years, 15 years and 9 months old.

Race: Fallen Angel turned Demon.

Abilities/Powers: Jezebeth has pure black wings, which he was born with. Jezebeth can manipulate fire, yet cannot summon fire out of thin air. This takes a lot of his concentration, and requires him to have his full attention while manipulating fire. His wings just put a bit of strain on his back when he flies for too long, carrying heavy items.

Appearance: Jezebeth is about 67 inches, or 5'7" and he is extremely skinny, weighing only about 110 pounds. He has a skinny and slim build, which helps him fly better, for he isn't that heavy. Jezebeth has an olive complexion, with a faint line of freckles over his nose. He has short, pure black hair, which isn't in any "style," to say. He has deep red eyes, and has a scar that goes across his left hand. Jezebeth is left-handed, and doesn't use his right hand for anything. He has broad shoulders, and skin that doesn't get tanned easily.

Clothing: Jezebeth wears a faded black shirt, which is torn and ragged. The shirt used to be black, but now it is more of a light-grey. Jezebeth also wears a pair of dark black shorts, with tears in multiple areas. He has a black bandanna that he wears 24/7.

Personality: Jezebeth is quite shy, and will put others before him. He is very sweet, and caring, but doesn't make friends easily. Jezebeth is not quick to trust, and can take some time to get used to him. He is also sassy, and will speak up when he thinks it's necessary.

Bio: *I'll do it later.*

Other:

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

moonlightmagic106

Here's my vampire form:

Name:Henry Sterling

Race:Vampire

Abillities/Powers:She can change his appearance at will,enchanced senses.If he shapeshifts too much,he'll start to lose himself (And he's properly terrified of that).

Apperance:Henry is taller than your average sixteen-year-old.He's dark-complected,although rather pale for his ethnicity.He has dark brown eyes & wavy black hair that reaches his shoulders.

Clothing:Henry is fond of blues,although dark blue in particular.During the day,he wears a dark blue hoodie,blue jeans,& black combat boots,plus some black aviator glasses.He usually carries an umbrella with him.At night,he wears a dark blue short-sleeved shirt,blue jeans,& dark blue converse.

Personality:Henry is that one friend you may or may not have that's always in detention for whatever reason.He's sarcastic & prone to smarting off to people,along with being a mastermind in most pranks that go down.He's mischevious,impulsive,& definitely a daredevil.He's outgoing & likes to be around people,even if he doesn't really know them.He's not very good at following directions,& lives by the"Rules are meant to be broken" philosophy.He's a troublemaker,if you can't already tell.He can be sweet at times,although that's pretty rare.

Bio:His life was pretty normal before MCC.He had nine siblings,who are dead or really flipping old.

Other:He's originally from Brooklyn.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Name: Jayden Jessica, or JJ 

Race: Unicorn/can switch between unicorn form and human form 

Abilities/Powers: does minor healing magic, has sharper senses then a regular human, can lift small things/ or control small things with magic but not for very long 

Appearance: (height, build, facial features, hairstyle,, ect) In human form, she has silver/blonde hair that has a streak of blue in it  that is usually in a braid, she is about 5'6", has a slender skinny build, has a few freckles on her nose has silvery blue eyes,  when in unicorn form, she is a silvery white horse, with light blue mane, and a silver horn. 

Clothing: A light blue shirt, with a blue jean skirt, with white/black shorts underneath 

Personality:Kind, very gentle, and is very easily spooked a loud sudden noises, when you can get her to open up, she can be very loud and outgoing  

Other: has a glittery look to skin 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

dreamtimecrow55

Everyone is accepted!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Save

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Name: My character's name is Miranda Phoebe Roselin.

Age: Miranda doesn't know her actual age, but she's been at the Magical Care Center for about seven years.

Race: Miranda is a star-angel hybrid.

Abilities/Powers: Miranda's star half gives her the ability to create objects from starlight. It will stay visible and tangible for any amount of time, but she has to have some semblance of concentration on it. She can also bring constellations to life; the limitations are the same as her other star-based power. Her angel half gives her wings that she can fly with. She's also really good at playing the harp.

Appearance: Miranda has light blond hair that reaches down to her waist. She wears a thin gold band decorated with stars around her head. Her eyes are a light silvery-blue. Her skin is rather fair and Miranda is six and four-fifths feet tall. She has large gold-and-silver feathered wings.

Clothing: Miranda has three outfits she wears. The first is a fairly simple white and gold robe with a silver belt. The second is a purple dress decorated with stars, planets, and galaxies that seem to move when she walks. The last outfit she has is a purple v-neck with blue jeans. She also wears a silver star-shaped locket.

Personality: Miranda is a naturally happy person. When she's upset, however, she becomes analytical and distant. Miranda is an avid reader and when she's engrossed in a book, there is no way of getting her un-engrossed until she finishes the book. Miranda values the truth and if she discovers someone lied to her or about her, she gets super angry with them.

Bio: I might do this later.

Other:

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

Lol I sooo copied from Eragon

Yay Toxi will be happy with ppl! Toxi is her nickname btw. She doesn't know her real name. 

So..when can we start?

• Posted at:

1 , , 3