Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Basically, all the characters are "carded", meaning that this one mysterious figure has chosen them to be his spies, killers, and such. They receive assignments through cream colored letters, and each one has a different seal. A seal has a color and a figure, such as a wolf head outline. They are normal people. I'm only going to make so many main characters, and I'll for the most part choose the most developed ones. Feel free to ask questions. Try to not repeat colors and emblems for the seals.

Form: (Delete all parenthesis)

Name (FIRST AND LAST):

Age (15-21):

Appearance (detailed and descriptive):

Standard clothing style:

Clothing:

Personality (be detailed and descriptive; don't just list words):

Dislikes:

Quirks (optional):

How do they feel about being carded?:

Can they be killed off?: Yes

Weapon of choice:

Seal (color and emblem):

Anything else we should know about them?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Bexley Harlow

Apperance:Bexley is short,around 5'3.She has wavy brown-red hair that reaches her chin,plus fringe bangs.Her face is oval-shaped & her eyes are dark green.She's fair-skinned,& practically covered in freckles.Build-wise,she's quite wiry & agile.She's very light on her feet.

Standard clothing style:Her clothing style is rather plain,& mostly centered around being able to sneak around comfortably & easily if the need arises.

Clothing:Currently,she wears a dark blue off-the-shoulder sweater,black leggings,& some black ballet shoes.

Personality:Bexley is a quiet,always alert girl.She's manipulative & mostly unaware of the emotions or habits of other people unless she can use them to her advantage.She's sly,cunning,& ambitious,although she will often bite off more than she can chew,so to speak.She's disloyal & will lie right to people's faces to keep her secrets secret.She's ruthless & driven,and won't give up,even if she's dying on the ground.All in all,she's a general snake in the grass.

Likes:Quiet,well planned out things,organization,neatness.

Dislikes:Messy placs,loud noises,people with loud footsteps,disorganized people,spiders.

Quirks:She has an odd vendetta against peanut butter.

How do they feel about being carded?:In her eyes,an oppurtunity is an oppurtunity & she's willing to take it.

Can they be killed off?:Yes

Weapon of choice:Darts or long-range weapons

Seal:The color is black.The emblem is a fox's head

Anything else we should know about them?:She's on a personal revenge mission against society as a whole.

Other:Not really anything else.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Thumbnail avatar 92990b190c

dragonmist1772

Name:Amber

Appearence:Amber has gold eyes, and white skin.Her hair color is gold.

Clothing:blue jeans and a black shirt, boots, two bracelets.

Personality:she hates being stared at, she considers it rude. she doesn't like people who are too nosy.

she generally hates people who annoy her with meaningless chattering.

Dislikes:bullies

How she feels about being carded:A bit annoyed

Can she be killed:yes

Weapons:2 daggers

Seal:Slver, snake emblem

Other:nothing

• Posted at:

CALL ME 

AMBER

OR

OPAL

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Camilla 'Cami' Evans

Appearance: Her light brown hair is wavy, and has darker streaks in her hair, and is usually loose. Her eyes are a dark, forest green, and are relatively big. She's rather petite in all ways otherwise. Her skin is a light honey color. Freckles cover her nose and cheeks.

Standard clothing style: A kinda hipster style

Clothing: Normally wears a pair of ripped jeans, a black crop top, and a flannel jacket. A pair of black combat boots, a white choker,  a red flower crown and black fingerless gloves accessorize her outfit.

Personality: Cami is exactly sarcastic, and has a huge temper. She is also very confident and isn't afraid of much. She has a bit of a superiority complex and acts like she's better than anyone else. In reality, Cami is exactly insecure, but would never let anyone see it. Her confidence hides a lot of emotional scars. It's hard to get close to her, but if you manage to become her friend, or ever her lover, she will never let you go. She's brave but to the point of recklessness. She's also determined to reach her goals. Cami is an excellent  liar and would take a secret to her grave

Likes: Sweets, Dawn/Dusk, The ocean, The color red, running, Swimming, Being with people, reading, writing, 

Dislikes: Being alone, Math, Big cities, Pink, Being called a liar, fire, the dark

Quirks: Biting her lip, twisting her hair

How do they feel about being carded?: She's ashamed

Weapon of choice: A set of knives

Seal: A red rose

Anything else we should know about them?: Nope!

Other:

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

i'm making a character, but i have to sleep so i'll finish tomorrow. please save a spot.

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

horsedragon1273

All but Amber accepted; I'd like more detail and she can't have gold eyes. They're regular people in an interesting situation.

@ Happeh, it's more or less unlimited, but spot saved.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Please save a spot! Making the form now!

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Can there be more than one characters?

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

I meant making more than one

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Form: 

Name :Nebur Winterfriend

Appearance :she has light blue eyes with a little bit of green in the eyes, long curled black hair what reaches her middle, light brown skin, a scar on her pulse artery which is as long as 10 cm and 3 cm thick

Standard clothing style:compertable 

Clothing:loose blue T-shirt with sharks on it, a flexible pair of bleu jeans

Personality:her personality is very calm she tries to be as kind as possible but it is sometimes hard for her job, she also is a kind of loner this is because she don't likes to talk what can be a problem for her but also for the rest if she knows something what the other don't

Likes:shooting with bow and fighting with sword, playing games

Dislikes:killing innocent people, her 'job' 

How do they feel about being carded?:she feels pretty bad about it

Weapon of choice:bow and sword

Seal (color and emblem):a red bow

Anything else we should know about them?:she is scared that she will die

Other:

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I have a vision.

Form: 

Name: Ash Moors

Appearance: Hair is wavy, cut just above their shoulders, always tangled and dyed dark red, but their hair is growing out so they have brown roots. (see Connor Murphy from Dear Evan Hansen, but with fading red) They have olive skin and brown eyes that you feel can stare into your soul. They have a face shape that's somewhat long with really defined cheekbones, but they have a lot of acne and oily skin. They have a tendency to blush a lot for no reason. Resting sad face. They are tall, six feet tall, and very thin and willowy. (you said descriptive)

Standard clothing style: They usually rock the layered look, always with a leather jacket. They don't own an iron. And they rarely wash their clothes. 

Clothing: A band tee, blue flannel, and a black leather jacket over. Torn blue jeans and ruined combat boots. They wear a necklace with a simple music note charm, and always wears some random wristbands. They have nails painted dark purple that's lsightly chipped.

Personality: They give off a "don't talk to me" vibe, and find themselves without a lot of friends. They are introverted and prefer being alone, but also really want some friends. They are also very paranoid, and they are ashamed of doing the assignments, so they keep it all a secret, leaving them secretive and closed-off. If they see you as a friend, they are very kind and warm, and very emotional. They really love their family and would do anything for them. Think sad on the outside, cinnamon roll on the inside.

Likes: Cello, oatmeal cookies, their family and friends, video games, music, cubism art, pasta, the dark, nail polish, late night walks, the city. (grew up in NYC)

Dislikes: The assignments, being early to things, swimming, tight spaces, awkwardness, seafood, violence.

Quirks: They bite their lips a lot, snap their fingers for no reason, and bounce on their feet when waiting.

How do they feel about being carded?: They feel trapped and incredibly guilty.

Weapon of choice: An axe. Have fun with that.

Seal (color and emblem): Gray and a cello bow.

Anything else we should know about them?: They have a passion for music, especially the cello. Their dad taught them to play since 5 years old, and they are somewhat of a prodigy with music. Also, perhaps the guy is threatening their family, so that's why Ash is doing what they do; to protect their parents.

Other: Detailed enough?

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

horsedragon1273

@Happeh It's definitely detailed enough, thanks.

You can create more than one character.

Also, they are threatened in some capacity by the mysterious sender, so they're more or less forced to do the jobs or else there are consequences.

I didn't put this in the form, but I'd appreciate some backstory.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

backstory: she lived in the forest for several years there she learned to use a bow. After she was found she lived by a sword maker there she got her sword and leaned to use it. Because of this capacity's she was chosen.

She got a red bow as a seal because her bow is red.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Name: Cat (last name unknown)

Appearance: Long wild black hair that often looks like a tornado, unhealthy think body, calloused brown skin usually covered in dust and dirt, dark brown eyes with a fierce glare, fingernails that look uncared for, around 5'2. Also Cat has sharp teeth.

Standard clothing style: Usually anything that can cover her, she doesn't really care that much heck she could walk around with a blanket as clothes if it didn't draw attention, and anything that's black so she can hide in the night more easily.

Clothing: A long tattered black cloak with a hood, under that some black tattered clothes. No jewelry, she walks barefoot, and has a black cat mask on her face.

Personality:Cat is very secretive. She doesn't really trust anyone and doesn't talk much about herself. She's very arrogant and likes to rebel and talk back. Cat is also very active and hyper. She's very selfish and cares only about things that can help her survive. She's not really an introvert or an extrovert. She doesn't like to talk to many unless it's too annoy them or fight them. Like her namesake, she's quite jumpy and unexpected. She also is illiterate. (i hope this is detailed enough)

Likes: To annoy, to pick-pocket, to make ppl laugh (tho that's kinda rare), theres not much else that makes her happy or she likes doing, as long as she's alive she's fine.

Dislikes: To read because she can't, to sit still, to not be in control

Quirks: She can use a dagger, but not that good. She usually runs, she's very fast from doing this often. She also is an excellent pick-pocket. Also when she can't use a dagger or run, she bites ppl. I know, immature, but eh.

How do they feel about being carded?: She hates it. She wants to rebel but she also wants to be alive. She hates that she's not in control and if she had the chance and high probibility, she would probably strangle the sender.

Can they be killed off?: Yes (WHAT NO REBEL SHES IMMORTAL xD) Do you have a plan to kill them off?

Weapon of choice: Silver dagger

Seal: A hissing black cat (I was gonna do a black cat mask, but doesnt that seem too obvious?)

Anything else we should know about them?: She's an orphan

Other: Should I change anything?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Name:  Ashshock Histerian 

Appearance: Short, cyan hair that goes down to shoulders.  Pale face with dark green eyes and a quirky smile.  Generally pale complexion, height is about six feet tall.  They weigh around 128 pounds.  Fairly normal body proportions, but their left foot is a lot bigger than their right.

Standard clothing style: "Schoolgirl" style mixed with fighter.  Wears dark coats over white school uniform a lot.  

Clothing: Normally, they wear a denim aviator's jacket with lots of event patches on the back.  Wears white school uniform and long, black leggings.  Also has two, silver earrings on.

Personality: Ashshock tends to be a bit of a character.  They are weird and quirky, but not overall flashy.  They don't express their quirks and like them, but tends to let them shine.  They are smart and ambitious, with a plan for everything, but when a plan goes wrong, they tend to moan about how everything is going wrong for them, then keep going begrudgingly.  They don't get upset easily, except, of course, when a plan goes wrong.  Tends to keep on the quiet side, only speaking when necessary.

Likes: Plans going right, cold ice cream, total secrecy, and tinfoil.

Dislikes: When people mess their gender up and call them a she (happens a lot), and when plans don't go...according to plan.

Quirks: Drums obsessively on tables.

How do they feel about being carded?: Honestly, they don't really care.  

Can they be killed off?: ...yes?

Weapon of choice: Long, double bladed, black-hilted machete.

Seal: Blue-ish indigo with a leviathan-dragon skull emblem.  

Anything else we should know about them?: n/a

Other: n/a

MOds please please let this post!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Name: Mimi Waters

Appearance: She is a shorty for her age, and has light peach skin. Her eyes are a sky blue. Her hair is short, in a bob cut, and is a red/orange color (redheaded).

Standard clothing style: Casual/sport (is careless a clothing style?)

Clothing: She wears a bright lilac crop top with long sleeves. She wears a light gray mini skirt, and dark green leggings underneath. Her shoes are black converse sneakers.

Personality: Her personality changes depending on who she’s talking to, but generally she encourages her friends and ignores other people. She can be a careless, proud, lying, jerk. In reality, she just acts without thinking at all.

Dislikes: Doing work.

Quirks: She closes her eyes when she's thinking, and it appears as if she's asleep while standing up. She isn't though.

How do they feel about being carded?: She appears not to care much, but secretly wishes she hadn't been carded.

Weapon of choice: She's not that good at close combat, so a bow and arrows.

Seal: A pink cat's head.

Anything else we should know about them?: She's pretty careless and clumsy.

Other: This form is a personification of my current mood

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

butterflycat1708

Actually never mind the form I sent in, I'm going to make a new one.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

butterflycat1708

Name: Trixie Orval

Appearance: Trixie has waist long, dark red-orange hair tied into a side ponytail with a teal ribbon. Her eyes are colored apple green. Her build is somewhat slim, lithe, and she has long legs.

Standard clothing style: Casual (?)

Clothing:  She wears a bright orange sleeveless shirt with neon purple and neon teal polka-dots. Her skirt is pleated, knee-lenght, and colored a light lilac with a shiny neon purple border. Her boots are almost knee-length, and are a dark blue green color with white shoelaces. White socks peek a little over the boots. She has a short, light orange, long sleeved jacket with cream polka dots on it, but she mostly ties it around her waist instead of actually using it. There’s a black choker with a large heart-shaped rhinestone gem on its center on her neck.

Personality: Trixie is kind of childish and playful, but she can be serious when she really wants to (almost never). She sticks up for her friends, but is easily angered and can hold a grudge for a long time until she finally forgets about it. She puts a lot of passion into doing the things she likes, and when she doesn’t want to do something she procrastinates so much... Uless it's a matter of life and death, that is. And Trixie is also smart, but doesn't like to show it.

Likes: She loves candy to an absolute extent. She likes playing the violin, and enjoys all classical music and a little pop.

Dislikes: She dislikes loud music and has a weird fear of dogs. She also dislikes seeing blood.

Quirks: She bites her nails when nervous

How do they feel about being carded?: As mostly everyone, she wishes she hadn't been carded but pretends not to care.

Can they be killed off?: YUP!!!! But she's technically very scared of death so... eh I don care

Weapon of choice: She dislikes guns and knives and the sort, so she'd probably use poison or a rope, but when defending herself she has a dagger concealed in her pocket.

Seal: A pink treble cleff

Anything else we should know about them?: She basically lives by herself of a partly broken down shack on the edge of town since she ran away from her home; abusive parents

Other: Since she dislikes seeing blood, can she choose other ways of doing her job as carded? I dunno, maybe poison or a rope...lol...

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

Name: Daniel “Dan” Tahmoh Foster

Appearance: He has messy black hair styled in quiff (see pictures of Dan Smith for reference) and ghostly grey almond-shaped eyes, which sometimes appear blue-grey, though that’s not their true colour. Dan is pretty pale, and has a faded scar along his right cheek, though it’s so faint that most people don’t really notice it. He has an angular nose as well as pale, thin lips and slightly curved eyebrows. His face is more of an oval shape, and he has dimples as well as a great jawline (i’m so sorry). Dan has a lean, lanky build. He has clear skin, which I would kill to have, and is relatively tall, standing at about 6’1.

Standard Clothing Style: He dresses in a very casual manner, as it seems less conspicuous. He tries to blend in, most places he goes.

Clothing: Dan tends to wear band t-shirts and jeans (either blue or black; no skinny jeans, no ripped jeans. absolutely hates shorts), as well as charcoal grey low-top Converse. In the colder months, when he absolutely has to, he’ll wear a grey zip-up hoodie. Dan’s band t-shirts include but aren’t limited to: The Script, Coldplay, Bastille, AC/DC, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Andrew McMahon, Walking On Cars, Imagine Dragons, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, All Time Low, Linkin Park. He prefers to wear shirts which are predominantly black, grey, or blue, but wouldn’t mind wearing a pride flag.

Personality: [INFP-T] Dan is extremely introverted and idealistic. He always looks for a hint of good in the worst of people, even if he doesn’t realise that he’s doing it. He’s very sensitive and more emotional than most, making him the punchline among friends. One of his best qualities, perhaps, is his loyalty, because once you gain it, along with his trust, he’ll stay loyal until the end (or until you break him or go against his beliefs). He’d take a bullet for his closest friends and family. Dan often ponders the reason for human existence, and spends most of his time in his own head, thinking. He probably wouldn’t say most of his conclusions aloud, instead choosing to write them down or express them via music. He’s definitely creative, but he chooses to keep his creations away from other people because it makes him feel very self-conscious and vulnerable. He loves to laugh. He can be very pessimistic at times, but he knows when to express his thoughts out loud and when to keep his mouth shut. Dan is very good at keeping secrets, and even though his guilt may get to him, he plans the absolute worst outcomes so as to discourage himself from giving the secret away. While he doesn’t seem the type and could never carry out a murder (or any type of physical violence, really) in real life, he sometimes imagines how he go about committing homicide, and the measures he would take to prevent himself from getting caught. Dan doesn’t often contribute to conversations, unless he knows the person or people well. He’s a little awkward, but he can usually shove this aside. Dan is very empathetic, and often puts himself in other people’s situations. When he makes decisions, he tends to think more about how the decision will impact people emotionally, instead of thinking analytically. More often than not, Dan proves to have good judgment despite this, and tends to be quite fair. He hates situations that aren’t just. Dan dislikes dealing with people for too long, and numbers bore him. He needs alone time, and may push people away or snap at them just to get it. He has social anxiety and overthinks things. Perhaps one of his biggest flaws is that he can be rather too idealistic, and needs to accept that not all people come from a background that will justify making bad decisions. He just doesn’t get that people can have bad intentions. Dan lacks a good self-image, and can be very insecure and self-concious. He has a low self-esteem. Dan can be too altruistic at times as well, and may see himself as selfish when really he’s being the exact opposite. He doesn’t give up easily, refuses to accept defeat, and can be very passionate and hard-working. He tends to be very private and withdrawn, therefore hard to get to know, but once you really get to know him, he’s awesome. He will fight for what he believes is right. He can be unorganised, messy, and relatively forgetful. He has a gift with language and a unique sense of humour. Dan’s definitely considerate of other people, and would consider himself to be a dreamer.

Likes: Night, darkness, rain, greys, blues, and greens. Rock and indie music, anything to do with music, playing guitar, writing songs, learning keyboard. Soccer, winter, reading, writing, photography. Dan’s always had an interest in the arts. Films, particularly thriller, mystery, action, and fantasy. Being alone, mythology, words, metaphors. Learning languages and instruments.

Dislikes: Politics, summer, bright lights, loud noises, public speaking, spiders. Monkeys and wind are the bane of his existence. Science, maths, most history (except WWII, which he finds interesting). Inequality, having to make hard decisions, saying no, letting people down. He hates it when anyone close to him isn’t in a good mood and will do anything to cheer them up. Buttons, like the ones you use to craft (thanks to Coraline). Smoking, homophobia, transphobia, or any type of queerphobia. Dolls, horror movies, romance movies and novels (unless it’s TFIOS). County, rap/hip hop, and heavy metal music.

Stance on Being Carded: He doesn’t really mind, and it actually kind of excites him because it’s like something out of a film, but just a note - he’s not exactly a killer or anything along the lines of one. He would absolutely freak out if he ever had to take someone’s life or even harm them in the slightest, even if it were an accident.

Permission to Kill Off: Yes, here is the permission slip to take my cinnamon roll’s life.

Weapon of Choice: He’d probably go for a halberd, which is essentially a cross between a battle axe and a spear/staff.

Seal: A grey delta/equilateral triangle. 

Anything else?: He’s bisexual, and has a slight Irish accent.

Background: His family is originally from Ireland, and always kind of moved around a lot. Because of this, he never really opened up to anyone, because he thought that his family would just pack up and move again. When he was twelve, they moved to the US, which didn’t exactly make him happy. He was distraught and spent two years as a complete loner in school until he met Fitz, who quickly became one of his best friends. When he was fourteen, he came out as bisexual, and everybody at school took it badly except for Fitz. The rest bullied him relentlessly. His family took it well, of course. Fitz came out as gay soon after that, and a few months later they started dating. It didn’t last long, because his family moved halfway across the States. He took it pretty hard. They didn’t move after that, but Dan always dreamed of going back and finding Fitz (no, they never got each other’s phone numbers or contact info. Dan isn’t even 100% sure that Fitz is his real name). Dan’s immediate family consists of Emily and Jackson Foster, his mum and dad, and Ella, his younger sister who is currently 16 years old. Dan and Ella are very close and he visits his family often. He has two dogs; Wynter and Mozart. Wynter is a red tri-colour beagle and Mozart is a lemon beagle. When he was younger, he used to have a beagle named Zoe who had been there his entire life and died when Dan was 13, so he didn’t take it well and prefers beagles to any other dog breed. 

Extra: Nope, but I might make a character called Fitz in the next couple of days...

also sorry for writing like a whole essay for personality

i hope this works :P

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks