Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

You follow the screaming to a clearing deep in the trees. The scene before you is chaotic. Christmas lights are wrapped around tree branches, forming a sort of ring around the clearing. Even though there’s no visible power source, they’re glowing strongly. Ishmael is up to his neck in a pile of snow and a top hat rests crookedly on his head. He sees you approach and his eyes light up. “I would wave enthusiastically if I could. My gang came back from ugly sweater shopping and brought a friend who thought it was funny to make me a snowman.” 

Ishmeal appears from the forest, carrying trays with... is that hammock flavored hot chocolate? Sure enough, he’s wearing a sweater with Santa and a reindeer dabbing on it. The book demon rushes over to Ishmael and starts pouring the hot chocolate on the snow, apparently trying to thaw it. He doesn’t want to touch it for some reason. 

Ishmael nods exaggeratedly in your direction. Ishmeal looks over to you and carries a full tray in your direction. He gives you a mug of hat chocolate and then disappears into the forest again, apparently going to get more. How he finds enough hammocks for this, you’ll never know. 

You almost drop the mug as the screaming starts up again. It seems to be coming from above you. Looking up, you see Ishamel up in a tree, cowering behind a branch. His ugly sweater is literally just a mirror taped to a green sweater. He’s staring at something on the other side of the clearing.  It’s a boy with shockingly pale skin and ice blue hair. He looks extremely comfortable in his red hoodie and jeans despite floating thirty feet off the ground. The boy rears back and throws a snowball at Ishamel. He misses and the snowball splatters against the a branch. Instantly, the branch is turned to ice and snaps off the tree where it shatters in the ground. The boy sees you and promptly drops to the ground. The grass is covered in frost where his feet touch the earth. He sticks out his hand to you; you can feel the cold radiating off it. It’s a really bad idea to shake it.

“The name’s Ishmale.” he says brightly. A wry grin spreads across his face. “Do you wanna build a snowman?” 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

*slaps Ishmale* NO FROZEN FOR YOU! *melts the snow surrounding Ishmael*thats better. 

Everybody please calm down I don't want to put on the Cailou theme song but I will if I have to. 

No, no, anything but that. 

Hi, Ishmale! Sure I want to build a snowman! *builds a snow Pinkie Pie clone* *Pinkie Pie clone walks out of the snow shell* I thought Twilight got all of them!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

oh god no theres another one

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

crowsoul50

Ishamel tackles Jade’s gang member (I don’t know names yeet). He starts signing frantically with his hands. 

“He says ‘Don’t touch him, your arm will fall off!’” Ishamel calls from the tree. He’s slowly but surely picking his way down. “Not even sure how I got up this high.” he grumbles to himself. Ishmale makes a throwing motion in his direction, causing him to shriek and hide behind the trunk again. 

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

We are all you created

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Cringes away slowly.

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Agent Pearl shows up, and her three friends (Amatista, Esmeralda, Rubí) are following her, keeping their distance from Ishmale.

"What's going on here?" *pulls out a magnifying glass from her pocket*

"SNOW IS MADE OUT OF WATER. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*makes a snowball*

*sits down*

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

You'd think by now I would've learned

Not to play with fire if I don't wanna get burnt

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

#TheNerdsketeers

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

I KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT ELSA"S SOON-TO-BE GROOM! -Unleashes Rented Gates from portal.- 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

crowsoul50

Ishmale grabs a cup of hammock flavored hot chocolate  and sits in midair. “So,” he says, quickly chugging the drink before it solidifies, “what’s there to do around here? Oh! What about a game of freeze tag? I’ll be It.” He tosses the mug aside and looks around at everyone, waiting to see who would play. Ishmeal stands behind him, vehemently shaking his head and making a slicing motion across his throat. 

Ishamel has finally made it down the tree and is helping Ishmael to his feet, drawing the heat energy from a couple mugs of hammock flavored hot chocolate and transmitting it into Ishmael so that he can warm up faster. Ishamel takes the top hat and puts it on his own head. He seems surprisingly okay despite being treed like a raccoon. 

Ishmeal sees Amatista with a snowball and claps his hands. “Good job, fellow purple typer! Now all you gotta do is put a little oomph into it—” he lightly taps it with his finger. Nothing visible happens to it, but for some reason it just feels different.  “Now throw it at your friends and they’ll be completely covered in ice in about five minutes. Isn’t that great?! You give it another five and they become pure ice themselves! If you aim it at the head, it’s potentially fatal, so be careful. Or don’t.”

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

We are all you created

catdragon13873

Im a firescales dragon lets see what I can do. Ishmeal I get you mean well but please don't tackle me. 

haha this is going to be fun *throws snowball at Pinkie and misses very badly* wow I really need to practice more. 

Ishamel helping Ishmael? Now I've seen it all. 

NO SNOWBALL FIGHTS! I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA! WE NEVER HAVE SNOW! HAHAHA! Also Ishmale if you DARE sing Let It Go, I will ask Peril to sit on you. She has firescales that completely nullify FROSTBREATH, so I hope you like sitting while being squished by a dragon.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

Candy (me), Ari, and Violet arrive in the middle of the forest, where everyone else is. I examine our surroundings while Ari runs toward the hammock flavored hot chocolate. Violet meanwhile, stands under a tree by herself. I walk over to Ishmael. "Hello. I was just walking around the forest with my gang when I heard you screaming." I see the purple creature I have never seen before standing near Amatista. "Wait, who's that?" I ask. Almost immediately, I spot Ari with a hammock flavored hot chocolate, skipping towards Ishmale. I suddenly feel like something bad will happen.

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

happiness is meme-shaped

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2432

homethread location: /322526

crowsoul50

Ishamel huffs and steps away from Ishmael, straightening his tailcoat. “You didn’t see anything.”

Ishmeal backs off and nudges Ishamel, annoyed that he isn’t doing anything to help the situation. He shrugs. “I’m a simple man. When I see a typo, I bring it into existence and give it a physical form. I’m not liable for any damages he causes.” He yelps as Rented Gates bursts forth from a portal. He starts to grab Ishmeal to throw as a distraction when Ishmale casually steps in front of him and launches a snowball at Rented Gate’s legs, freezing them together. Ishmael is trying to pull the other two apart, Ishamel still physically lifting his gang member in the air. 

“I don’t even know who he is,” Ishmael replies to Candy, finally succeeding in getting Ishamel to drop Ishmeal. 

Ishmale turns around with a childish grin and a whoop. “That one won’t be getting up for a while.” he crows triumphantly. He turns to see Ari running up to him. He grins and holds out his hand for a high five.

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

We are all you created

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

I come in with a sudden gust storm, knocking everyone around me down. I materialize out of the wind, first in aurae form, then in solid human form. "What is going on here?"

Venti comes in witha  thunderstorm. She materializes out of the storm, first in storm, then human form. She looks around at Ishmael and Ishamel and Ishmeal. "Probably another typo brought to life or something."

I look at Ishmale. "Who are you?"

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Me: *Bangs on gong carelessly*

Paisley: "Can you stop that? I'm trying to watch Green House academy.

Me: "Psh, you watch that all the time. Now, let me play my gong."

Paisley: *Rolls eyes* If only I could put you on mute.

Star: "Tsk, that would be a miracle." 

Me: "Alright Star, this isn't your problem. Now, go back to your role play."

Star: *Crosses arms and shakes head* The Town Of Twilight hasn't really started yet, we're only doing normal life things right now. We're still waiting for the others to put their forms in.

Me: "Okay then, Paisley shoo." 

Paisley: "Nah, my role play hasn't started yet. I got some time to watch Netflix."

Me: *Screeches* LET ME PLAY MY GONG. 

Star: "Woah, you don't need to get so worked up."

Paisley: "Yeah, calm down."

Me: "Then stop complaining about my gong and lemme play. I am the leader of this group after all."

Star: "Ay, wait a second! We never said you were leader!"

Paisley: "Yeah! Why can't I be leader?"

Me: "If it weren't for me you guys wouldn't even exsist. I wrote ALL of you."

Star and Paisley in unison: "Fair point." 

Me: "Now, if you don't mind." *Bangs on gong*

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

catdragon13873

Yay you finally got a gang

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

crowsoul50

Ishmale waves at Aura. “I’m me. Known to others as Ishmale, but Ishmale Imperator Lucius Aelius Aurelius Antoninus Commodus Augustus Pius Beatus Sarmaticus Maximus Germanicus Maximus Britannicus Maximus, Pax Orbis, Invictus, Romanus Herculaeus, Pontifex Maximus, Patria Patriae, Amazonius Fortunatus, Consul for the Seventh Time, Imperator for the Eighth Time, Tribune for the Eighteenth Time works, too.” he says, not even pausing to breathe as he rattles it off. 

Ishmeal starts signing angrily and Ishamel snorts as he translates. “With profanity removed,‘Roman emperor Commodus titles are not what people call you, you—‘ ah, let’s just say ‘cotton-headed-ninnymuggins.’” Ishmeal glares at him and starts signing again, but gets ignored when Ishamel hears a gong. His eyes dilating like a cat’s as he looks for the source of the noise. He sees Toffee’s gang and starts stalking towards them. Ishmael plays a kazoo extremely loudly, trying to distract him but it doesn’t work. Ishmale suddenly sweeps up behind Ishamel and claps a hand on his shoulder, freezing him where he stands. “Now, now,” he tutted, “killing people won’t solve anything. They play music at funerals, you know.”

Ishmael starts making distressed noises and motions to Ishmeal to get more hot chocolate. 

“By the way, what’s this Elsa people are talking about?” Ishmale asks, starting to hover in the air again. 

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

We are all you created

catdragon13873

Hehe after this is all over and Ishmale stops his murderous rampage, we should have him watch Frozen. 

As funny as that sounds, we have to help Ishamel! 

Ooooh Bored has crush on Ishamel! 

That is a lot of names... Icy Commode. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna call you now. ICY COMMODE CANT FREEZE ME BECAUSE I AM FIRE THAT DEFEATS NEGATIVE CELSIUS. 

Ishmael, want a cupcake?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND