Thumbnail avatar 9b23d31bd8

pizzapie250

Walking is a form of controlled falling used for motion. It involves the lifting of one foot to either place it in the appropriate pl ace before the shifting of weight or leaving it in the proper location so as to have a decent center of gravity when weight naturally shifts to to the force of movement caused by either a pushing of the hind foot or pulling of the front foot. The difference between walking and speed walking is simply speed. The difference between walking and running is that one foot is on the ground at all times when walking. Running and jogging can be used interchangeably, but typically jogging is slower than running; while jogging your whole foot makes contact with the ground whereas in running only your toes and the balls of your feet make contact with the ground. However, and form of forward motion in which one foot propels the body forward and both feet are above ground at some point can be considered running. The difference between running and leaping is that when leaping both feet are above ground only once before you stop. The difference between leaping and jumping is that both feet push off at the same time. The difference between running and skipping is that when skipping you stop between each stride, cutting it short, and normally use very high knees. The difference between walking and marching is that marching uses very high knees.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Clockwork

Female if you can't tell by the purple/pink text

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

nice

• Posted at:

loading [B]andy.exe...

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky

#rememberhurricane

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2142

homethread location: /322526

pizzapie250

Boop

• Posted at:

Clockwork

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

pizzapie250

Hello yes I spent time on this and am weirdly proud

• Posted at:

Clockwork

pizzapie250

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal [beep]. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound [ding]. Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start. ding

• Posted at:

Clockwork

pizzapie250

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal [beep]. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound [ding]. Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready! … Start. ding

• Posted at:

Clockwork

pizzapie250

Walking is a form of controlled falling used for motion. It involves the lifting of one foot to either place it in the appropriate place before the shifting of weight or leaving it in the proper location so as to have a decent center of gravity when weight naturally shifts due to the force of movement caused by either a pushing of the hind foot or pulling of the front foot. The difference between walking and speed walking is simply the speed at which the movements involved take place. The difference between walking and running is that one foot is on the ground at all times when walking. Running and jogging can be used interchangeably, but typically jogging is slower than running; while jogging your whole foot makes contact with the ground whereas in running only your toes and the balls of your feet make contact with the ground. However, any form of forward motion in which one foot propels the body forward and both feet are above the ground at some point can be considered running. The difference between running and leaping is that when leaping both feet are above ground only once before there is a break in motion. The difference between leaping and jumping is that when jumping both feet push off at the same time. The difference between running and skipping is that when skipping you stop between each stride, cutting it short, and normally use very high knees. This results in a slower speed. The difference between walking and marching is that marching uses very high knees.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

pizzapie250

Walking is a form of controlled falling used for motion. It involves the lifting of one foot to either place it in the appropriate place before the shifting of weight or leaving it in the proper location so as to have a decent center of gravity when weight naturally shifts due to the force of movement caused by either a pushing of the hind foot or pulling of the front foot. The difference between walking and speed walking is simply the speed at which the movements involved take place. The difference between walking and running is that one foot is on the ground at all times when walking. Running and jogging can be used interchangeably, but typically jogging is slower than running; while jogging your whole foot makes contact with the ground whereas in running only your toes and the balls of your feet make contact with the ground. However, any form of forward motion in which one foot propels the body forward and both feet are above the ground at some point can be considered running. The difference between running and leaping is that when leaping both feet are above ground only once before there is a break in motion. The difference between leaping and jumping is that when jumping both feet push off at the same time. The difference between running and skipping is that when skipping you stop between each stride, cutting it short, and normally use very high knees. This results in a slower speed. The difference between walking and marching is that marching uses very high knees.

• Posted at:

Clockwork