Do you like this roleplay?

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

:O Oh look, it's me again, this time bringing you a 600+ stars celebration roleplay!!! :D Thanks to Kaede for helping me with this RP!

Have you ever heard of Tokyo Mew Mew? Well, you don't need to know about it to participate in this RP but basic knowledge about it would surely help. 

Anyways to avoid spoilers (and because I've only started to watch it) we're going to set this in... THE FUTURE. (put SAMBeria in other) It's not a very technologically advanced future, but a couple hundred of years have passed after the events in the anime. And we live in a city named SAMBeria :D

So here's the rundown:

You've always been a normal kid. Going to school, doing homework, playing...

But one day, it all changes. You don't know exactly what happened. And worse, you start to show some strange habits. You don't know it yet, but you've been transformed into a Mew, like those in the stories your parents have told you. (put Mew in other) And there's a big big threat to not only your city, but also the world. Will you be able to work with your teammates and save the people?

So basically at some point in the roleplay, which I will indicate, your character's DNA will be fused with that of an animal. It's a superheroey like rp. And all out characters go to the same school. Btw we don't need uniforms.

Rules:

Standard RP rules

YOU CAN ENTER AT ANY POINT IN THE RP

No LGBTQA+ characters/shipping

Shipping is encouraged

Crushes are allowed, but to have a mutual relationship you must ask first

You may have two characters as long as you pov them equally

The characters must be of different genders

I may add to these rules at any time

If you read the rules, add Mew to other.

And now, here's what you've all been waiting for!!!

Form: 

Name: 

Personality: (be descriptive!)

Mew: (What is the name of your Mew? It can be a fruit or kind of sweet. Example: Mew Licorice, Mew Lemon)

Mew Mark: (what does it look like, and where is it located?)

Animal: (what animal DNA does your character have?)

Appearance: (BE DESCRIPTIVE)

Usual clothes: 

Mew Clothes: (try to stick to the style set by the canon characters, but feel free to go a little crazy! For boys though, there's no set style so you CAN go crazy with them :D Only remember that the clothes and hair are the same color as the mew name. Example: Mew Lemon: yellow-green hair, and yellow-green clothes)

Features shared with animal: (it can be anything, but they're only visible in your Mew form)

Weapon: 

Dislikes: 

Other: (change the text to pov color)

There are unlimited spots, but you should probably state which animal you want to save before it it taken :D Saves last three days :D And btw I'll be saving a fox and bunny for me, and a blue-black butterfly for Kaede.

Now, let's make those forms and have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Is this inspired by my Tokyo Mew Mew's Ugly Cousin RP?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

butterflycat1708

It might seem like it, but actually no. Kaede and I have been getting into the series and thought it would be fun to create a roleplay about this. But if you feel like it, I can give you credit for starting the first roleplay of this kind though the plot is different.

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Muchas gracias to Bixbite for all the help in making this form. :)

Name: Martina Halbert

Personality: She is a social butterfly. She loves being around people and going to parties and such. Most of her friends just are around her to use Mart in various ways. She doesn't notice or care, since that has always been a part of her life. She enjoys entertainment quite a lot, and sometimes even puts it before her tasks. Finally, she is probably not the best person to trust a secret to.

Mew: Mew Blueberry

Mew Mark: A butterfly with spread wings just above her navel

Animal: Blue and black butterfly

Appearance: Mart has a rather average build and height. her skin tone is a healthy peach with rosy cheeks. Her eyes are light brown with long lashes. Her golden hair is short and styled into a bob cut.

Usual clothes: She wears a short mint green dress with various sequins sprinkled here and there. She also wears a white, light jacket. She likes to wear white high heeled sandals too.

Mew Clothes: She wears a two piece similar to Mew Pomegranate's, but Blueberry's is an azure blue color. Over it, she has a blue shawl-like jacket which has no buttons of zipper and reaches to mid-thigh. She wears whiny blue flats and lighter blue socks. Her hair is now colored ultramarine blue.

Features shared with animal: Blueberry now has a pair of small blue and black butterfly wings on her back, and a pair of black antennae on her head.

Weapon: She has an ultramarine colored whip which is really long and just looks like a long piece of thin rope with a handle.

Likes: She is a social butterfly, so she likes to be in places with lots of people. She is fun-loving and likes to brighten up other people's day.

Dislikes: Mart dislikes thi feeling she's got: that no matter how many friends she has she still feels lonely. She dislikes rainy days and flowers because she's allergic to humidity and pollen.

Other: I helped make the rules

• Posted at:

Kaede!

Danganronpa fangirl forever

Goddess of children and music and inventions

I like to play piano

lavenderdawn69

Oh, okay.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

butterflycat1708

No problem :D

I think it was just a misunderstanding, and you're welcome to join if you want! 

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

lavenderdawn69

I will. I just need to find the right animal.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

butterflycat1708

Here are my forms!:

Name: Angelica "Angie" White

Personality: Angie is very energetic. She is classified as a jock in her school because she loves all sports, especially basketball. Her life revolves around sports and she mostly spends time with her fellow teammates, being a loner when outside her group. She is sort of a liar too. Angelica has been liked by several guys over her school life, but she is not the love type and ignores them.

Mew: Pumpkin

Mew Mark: A fox curled around itself, kind of like the firefox logo. It is located right beneath the center of her clavicles.

Animal: Fox

Appearance: Angie has a tall, slim, and slightly lanky build even though she excercises. Her skin is a rosy beige and she's got some freckles sprinkled over her nose and cheeks. Her eyes are a gray color. She has reddish-orange hair which reaches to her back, even though it is almost always tied into two tails.

Usual clothes: She wears a golden, long sleeved shirt with a V neck. Her skirt is lavender colored and reaches right to her knees. She wears black mary-janes with short white socks.

Mew Clothes: She wears a dress similar to Mew Mint's, but Pumpkin's is an orange color and has a zig-zag border. It is also attached to the short puffy sleeves but in a way it still looks strapless. Pumpkin has short black gloves and short boots of the same color. Her bangs are messier and her hair is colored a bright orange.

Features shared with animal: She has a pair of fox ears and a black-tipped tail. Her canines are sharper too.

Weapon: A black throwing dart, with a tiny orange ribbon.

Likes: Angie loooooves sports, and she swims to relax herself. She enjoys funny things like jokes. And it just happens that foxes are her favorite animal.

Dislikes: Her talent goes by the sports side, so she hasn't put much practice into completing school assignments. And she hates it. Angie has a very strong dislike for guys who like her, and most guys in general because she believes she is better than boys.

Other: Read the first post! Angie made it to her school's mixed basketball team.

Name: Jesse Grove

Personality: Jesse is a shy, nervous introvert. He is socially awkward, and scared of talking with too many people at once. He tends to spend time alone, writing in his notebook. However, he has a sweet side which he rarely shows except to the few ones close to him. He is willing to help, and in a sense "sacrifice" himself for his friends and family.

Mew: Vanilla

Mew Mark: Two rabbit ears crossed into an X shape, located on his right shoulder. 

Animal: Bunny :3

Appearance: He has a petite build, skinny and short. His hair is black, and it looks slightly messy. Jesse's skin is very pale, almost vampiric pale. His eyes are big, blue, and have a sad look to them. And there are black-rimmed glasses too.

Usual clothes: Jesse wears an ice blue t-shirt with a long sleeved, long, dark blue (almost black) jacket. He wears loose jeans and white running shoes.

Mew Clothes: Vanilla now wears a white turtleneck with no sleeves. He has a very very light cream-white shorts and knee-lenght socks of the same color. As for his shoes, they are white, short boots. His hair has changed color too: now it is a white color. 

Features shared with animal: He has a pair of white rabbit ears on his head, and a tiny cottony tail. His front teeth are larger, but that feature is not very noticeable when his mouth is closed.

Weapon: Vanilla has a light gray silver scissor that can separate into two blades.

Likes: Jesse doesn't mind being alone, and he also likes thinking a lot. He enjoys writing everything he sees, experiences, and feels in a small book which he carries everywhere.

Dislikes: He is afraid of places with lots of people, and when people he doesn't know try to befriend him quickly he is terrified. He actually does open up to new friends, but it takes some time.

Other: Read the first post!

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SIGN ME UP! :D

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

lavenderdawn69

Name: Isabel Wilkins 'Izzy'

Personality:Isabel is a shy girl who loves books. She's very socially awkward,picking up social stuff from others,and doesn't interact with people much due to her shyness. She is a girl of very few words,and when she does talk,she's very soft spoken,and it's words of utmost importance. 

She has few friends,and is very overprotective of them at times because of that,along with her fear of being alone. She opens up more while near her friends,but is still shy. She's also very clingy.

She's more of an inside person than anything,and can be seen alone in her house or in a library,reading,which she really likes to do.

She's intelligent,clever,and very curious,though doesn't really ask many questions. Instead,she likes to figure out things for herself,which can lead her into trouble. She does have a sense of caution,though.

She's also easily distracted,yet creative,and would like to make a novel one day. She's also very hardworking when she wants to be,usually takes things at her own pace,and is very quick witted.

She's a good listener,and listens more than speaks,often not liking attention drawn to her.

One of her quirks is sinking deep into her sweater when uncomfortable or when attention is drawn towards her.

She likes wearing clothes that are comfortable for her,and likes reading mysteries where she can figure out the answer to the mystery before anyone in the book does. For some reason,that makes her feel accomplished.

She is very observant,and will point out something that others have missed.

She also has a good heart,and does good things when others aren't looking.

She’s also timid,and very touchy-feely.

Mew:Blackberry

Mew Mark:a black silhouette of a condor wing

Animal:California Condor

Appearance:golden hair with long bangs covering her right eye that she tries to get out of the way when reading,brown eyes,freckles,short

Usual clothes:light blue tutleneck,dark blue sweat pants,light blue sneakers,glasses,light blue socks

Mew Clothes:black jumpsuit like Mew Pudding's, except with sleeves, black boots like Mew Ichigo's

Features shared with animal:black condor wings,black condor tail

Weapon:black gloves with claws in it

Likes:reading, mysteries where she can figure out the answer to the mystery before anyone in the book does, being inside, libraries, books, her friends, wearing clothes that are comfortable for her, figuring things out for herself

Dislikes:Being the center of attention, losing her friends, being alone permanently

Other:Hi!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

butterflycat1708

Nice character! :D but something goes in other. Please reread the first post.

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

lavenderdawn69

Thanks!

Other:Mew

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Also, Mew Blackberry has black hair.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Also, Izzy's mew mark is located on her left shoulder. 

Jesse and Izzy share some things in common. You think they should be friends?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

butterflycat1708

I've got no problem with them being friends :)

Accepted, and please avoid posting small posts like you did. If possible, bunch them up into one post so the rp isnt comoposed of tons of smapp posts,

Thanks! :D

(Also, the Mews' animals do not need to be endangered in this roleplay)

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

lavenderdawn69

Yay!

Sorry!

I know, I just like endangered animals, that's all.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Guys, I just realized:Izzy and Martina have the same golden hair and brown eyes! Maybe they could be cousins?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Save black tiger and white tiger

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

butterflycat1708

White tiger saved but.. does a black tiger exist? Anyways saved :D

@Lavender, yes I noticed, but I'd like it more if the characters weren't all related to each other. :) Thanks for asking anyways. I'mma ask Kaede if she's ok with them being friends.

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

lavenderdawn69

Ok.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Wait, with all of them being friends, or just Martina and Izzy being friends? 

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

redwolf988

Black tigers exist they are just very rare. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

(Sorry about the small posts. I forgot to add this section to my previous post.)

Because Izzy and Martina are polar opposites. One is a social butterfly, the other is a shy bookworm. Those types aren't ones that are seen as mixing together well, and if they are friends, I'm curious to see how they became friends.

If you're talking about all of them being friends, I'm also curious as to how a jock,two shy people,and a social butterfly became friends.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

redwolf988

Name:  Dianna Mendicume (Anne)

Personality: Anne is a very energetic and talkative person, her bright smile and kind aura makes it easy for people to approach her with problems. She’s very open with her emotions and thoughts so it’s easy to become close to her quickly, despite this loud mouth tendencies she actually is great at keeping secrets though most people just assume it’s because she forgets them since you have to remind her what she was doing about five times and she still sometimes does it wrong. She tends to put up a big talk about being tough and brave but in all honesty she is a pretty weak fighter, she is always afraid and it’s hard for her to bring herself to hurt anyone physically so she sticks to what she’s good at, spotting peoples insecurities and making them psyche themselves out when she points them out. Also she is a hopeless romantic, she loves to see love everywhere and pair people together. Other than that Anne is genuinely a nice friendly person who’s head is always off in the clouds.  

Mew:  Mew Sugar

Mew Mark: On the base of her neck is a small, pale pink, tiger batting at a snowflake

Animal: White tiger

Appearance: Wavy dark brown hair that falls just past her shoulders, on the shorter side for her age, fair skin, naturally kind of rosy cheeks, rounded features that give her a cute childish look, icy blue eyes, hourglass build.

Usual clothes:  She likes to wear bright colored clothing that are fashionable but functional

Mew Clothes: White corset like top with light blue spaghetti straps and lining at the top. White lace at the top and coming out of the bottom, there are off the shoulder sleeves that bunches up at the top with a thin line of lace at the top and the same blue ribbon at the base of it, then the white fabric goes down midway through her lower arm is a loose fashion where it then turns to light blue ribbon and another area of thin white lace. Her skirt is the same fabric as the top and the sleeves, its loos and goes to her mid-thigh about an inch from the bottom there is a line of thick blue ribbon then at the base is another thin line of lace. She wears white knee-high socks on with the top being the same light blue as the ribbons; her flats are also the same color of blue. Her mew charm hangs on a white lace chocker that has a blue ribbon woven through it  

Features shared with animal: White tiger tail and ears.

Weapon: Japanese bladed fan

Likes:  Romance, animals, people, art, anything beautiful, her brother

Dislikes: Hurting people, being hurt, being alone, losing her brother, her brother being too protective

Other: SAMBeria Mew Mew, Ian and Anne’s parents are divorced and they were separated when they were seven and nine, (Anne with the mother, Ian with the father) they rarely got to see each other until this year

Name:  Damian Mendicume (Ian)

Personality: Ian is a very brave and determined person; he is quiet and doesn’t do well with crowds of people he doesn’t know. Despite this he does like to be with friends even if he doesn’t talk to them much. He is very protective of his little sister Anne. He is strong, powerful, and a go getter, he doesn’t wait for instructions he just follows his gut because he is confident in what he does. He’s very determined in everything he does so it’s not easy to talk him out of anything. He’s also very stubborn and can get very aggressive when he is mad.

Mew: Mew Spice

Mew Mark: A pale pink tiger resting on his collar bone.

Animal: Black tiger

Appearance: Similar to his sister he has her dark brown hair and light blue eyes.

Usual clothes: He usually dressed very casual with jeans and T-shirts

Mew Clothes: Ian wears an open, sleeveless, black leather jacket over a dark gray tank top, blue armbands on both upper arms, black fingerless gloves with blue edges, black dress pants with a blue band around his left thigh, black leather boots, dark gray and blue choke collar with his mew charm on it.

Features shared with animal: Black tiger ears and tail

Weapon: Boomerang

Likes:  Animals, silence, protecting his sister, walks in nature, sports

Dislikes: People harming his sister, being away from his sister, his mother, Loud noises, large cities (AKA he wants to move out to the middle of nowhere as soon as he can)

Other: Same as Anne

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

butterflycat1708

Both accepted! We will start when Toffee or anyone else gets their forms in.

@Lavender yeah, it would be really hard. Maybe they should just become friends later in the roleplay when they find out they are mews and that.

But for now let's keep the friendship between Jesse and Izzy untouched. We'll work on the social life in the roleplay later. :D

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

lavenderdawn69

Okay!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

It would still be pretty hard, though.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Save spotted owl and Columbian black-tailed deer.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

actorbrainy16

Actually, change the spotted owl to a violet-crowned hummingbird.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

lavenderdawn69

Bumop!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

butterflycat1708

Please don't bump so often. I don't want to have a page that is 3/4 bumps.

New rule:

Only I can bump this thread up.

And saved!

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

lavenderdawn69

Sorry!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

actorbrainy16

I apologize in advance for the long post.

Name: Elizabeth "Eliza" Payton

Personality: Eliza tends to get along with everyone and is very trusting of others; on the one hand, these make it fairly easy for her to make friends, but on the other, these also make it all too easy for her to end up trusting and befriending the wrong people.

She is fiercely protective of the people she cares about (of which there are many), willing to do just about anything to ensure their safety even if it means putting herself in danger (so she would most likely volunteer for the mission without a second thought).

She is good at keeping others' secrets, but her own are more difficult for her to keep inside.

She doesn't like fighting, but prefers that over being a bystander.

She is somewhat of a romantic.

Mew: Mew Grape

Mew Mark: a purple feather (about three inches long and an inch wide at its widest point) resting on her right collarbone

Animal: Violet-crowned hummingbird

Appearance: Eliza has wavy shoulder-length dark brown hair that she usually wears in a half-ponytail, warm brown eyes, an oval face, and fair skin. She is about 5'3", with a slim (almost delicate) build.

Usual clothes: Eliza usually wears knee-length or longer dresses in purple or blue OR a skirt (also knee-length or longer, and also in purple or blue) paired with a white or light gray shirt; blue leggings or shorts underneath (depending on the weather); and light gray sneakers with blue laces. In colder weather, she wears a blue or purple jacket over her usual ensemble.

Mew Clothes: Grape wears a purple knee-length dress (this shade) with short sleeves and two rectangular cutouts in the back of it for her wings, purple shorts, and purple flats. Her hair is the same shade of purple as her outfit

Features shared with animal: purple feathers on the ends of her hair, functional wings 

Weapon: a set of three throwing darts with a purple ribbon around each one

Dislikes: fighting, being a bystander, being unable to help someone she cares about

Other: SAMBeria Mew Mew, has a younger sister (Margarita "Maggie", fourteen, [NPC]) who is either not a Mew or has yet to become one, close friends with Alex (see second form)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alexander "Alex" Ellison 

Personality: One of the first things you would notice about him is that he is almost never doing nothing. He is always writing or reading or talking (whether to himself or someone else) or humming or singing--doing something--when he has any sort of free moment. The only time he normally isn't  doing anything is when he's asleep (and he usually doesn't sleep much anyway), and it's a very  bad sign if he's both awake and idle for longer than maybe a minute at most. 

Often, when he writes, he can lose himself in what he's doing to the point where, if left unchecked, he can somehow spend a full day (as in a full 24 hours) or longer writing and not even notice that more than a few minutes has gone by (and yes, this has actually happened once or twice before to this extreme). With his other activities, the same thing may happen, but not to the same extreme.

He has strong opinions and isn't afraid to show them (whether in speech or writing), which has caused him to both gain and lose friends over the years. The latter effect, far from being a curse in his eyes, is something he views as a blessing in disguise (since from that, he can tell who his true friends are). 

He sometimes doesn't think before choosing a course of action, instead making a decision based on instinct and hoping for the best.

In everything he does, he does the absolute best he can, often going far above and beyond the minimum requirements. Though this is quite helpful academically, it can be detrimental to his own health if taken too far (which can and will likely happen unless he's reminded to take a break every once in a while).

He is also quick-witted and rather wary of unprincipled ambition.

He prefers a quiet space to a loud one, but (*rather paradoxically, in my opinion*) prefers large cities to small towns.

Mew: Mew Cocoa

Mew Mark: a light brown outline of a deer footprint (about five inches in diameter at its widest point) resting on his left shoulder blade

Animal: Columbian black-tailed deer

Appearance: Alex has wavy red-orange hair that is just long enough for him to pull back into a ponytail, bright blue eyes, fair skin, and an oval face with a light dusting of freckles. He is about 5'7", with a build on the slim side of average.

Usual clothes: Alex usually wears a green or blue button-down shirt, dark blue jeans or khakis with no rips or ragged edges, and white sneakers with blue laces (and that's when he's not even trying  to look formal).

Mew Clothes: Cocoa wears a light brown polo shirt, a jacket over that in a slightly darker shade of brown than the shirt, dress pants the same shade as the jacket, and light brown sneakers with black laces. His hair is the same color and shade as his shirt.

Features shared with animal: antlers, a tail 

Weapon: (Any suggestions?)

Likes: writing, reading, music, quiet, large cities (yes, the last two somehow coexist in this category)

Dislikes: blind ambition, storms, most loud locations, sudden loud noises

Other: SAMBeria Mew Mew, has an older brother (James, 18 [almost 19], [NPC]) who is most likely not a Mew, close friends with Eliza (see first form), not originally from SAMBeria 

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

butterflycat1708

Hmm, what about a smol hammer? xD i'm out of ideas too sorry.

Aside from that, accepted! 

We will most likely start in a couple days.

Anyone volunteer their character for team leader?

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

redwolf988

Cool I look forward to starting the RP

IDK Ian would be a pretty ok leader. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

Ian could work.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

1 ,