Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

Everyone thinks of you as just another person. But what if you were different? What if you could be a part of an organization that's working against people who want the world to be enslaved- Everyone exactly the same? What if there was a secret war going on underground? What if you had to disguise yourself as another person? What if you called the deep layers of magma under sturdy bedrock your home? What if all of this was your reality?

RULES:

-No bullying outside of roleplay

-No overpowered characters (If you make the first form, you set the basic standard for power)

-Everyone uses the same point of view so there's no confusion

-No power playing (This stands for both controlling other characters OR doing something like killing a roleplay NPC with one bite)

-No killing other players unless they say it's okay on their form or sometime in roleplay

-No incredibly tragic backstories. Your character can be, say, an orphan, but she can't have been completely traumatized and be depressed and homeless, and be abused by people who walk by the box she lives in. I think you get the point.

RANKS, SPECIES, AND MORE:

The ranks are: Founder (Leader, taken as a non roleplayer character) Co-founder (Open, 1 spot) Elites (Open, 2 spots) Warriors (Open, 4 spots) Spies (Open, 3 spots) Scouts (Open, unlimited spots) Seekers, (Open, unlimited spots) Children (These ranks are open although they are reserved for later and have a limited amount, but a high one) Prisoners (2 spots open)

The ranks are listed in descending order. 

Species can be anything supernatural, such as a super-smart dog that carries a tablet to communicate, or a human that can make things float if they concentrate. The only species that don't qualify are Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Zombies, ETC. Type Fallenstorm in Other if you've read this far.

JOINING FORM:

Name:

Age (Preferably younger than 18 if human):

Species (Be specific):

Appearance (Please be detailed):

Personality (Please be detailed):

Abilities (Be specific, and don't be op)

Clothing (If applicable):

Family (If any):

Extra:

Other:

Saves last 48 hours. Please don't make a form if you're not going to roleplay. If you don't roleplay in 2 weeks and have no valid excuse, you will be kicked and if you decide to rejoin you will be required to remake your form. If you are kicked your spot will be up for grabs. You can also be kicked by breaking the rules listed above.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Siggy remodel in progress.

darkwolf6599

Bumpity bump boom bang

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save a spy!

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

Save an Elite.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

warriorcat609

For the species, could a character just have a power? Like charm speak, etc? I don't know what other species are not allowed. Could you list species that are allowed?

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

You would get the name if you play Splatoon. :D

Name: Callie Inkling

Species: (Can she be a Inkling from Splatoon? They can turn into a squid and swim in ink and they have squid hair.)

Appearance: (I will remake this part if she can't be a Inkling.) Black tentacle hair with pink lines. Her hair is straight and makes a bow on the back of her head. She has gold eyes and pale skin. She has triangle, big ears.

Personality: Very cheery, and loves to sing. She wrote the Calamari Inkantation song and is very determened to anying she has to do. She is loyal (Not in the boss battle in Splatoon 2.) and can easly make a great friend.

Abilities: (I will redo this one if she can't be a Inkling.) She can turn into a squid and swim in ink. She can change super quick.

Clothing: She has a black , straight dress with a pink cercle in the middle and pink strips coming out of the cercle. She has white gloves and pink socks that go up to her knees. She has black dress shoes and the strap is pink.

Family: A sister named Marie, and a grandpa named Captin CuttleFish.

Extra: Her and Marie are the squid sisters. They do the news in Inktropilis. She is secretly angent 2 and her sister is agent 1.

Other: Fallenstorm. Left handed and realy likes to sing in squid languge.

Plz let me know if she can't ba a Inkling so I can redo this if she can't.

Mods plz let this through.

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

darkwolf6599

I don't think you can be an Inkling or really any videogame character, sorry.

Your spots have been saved if you requested one.

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

And, sorry I forgot to mention this:

@Toffee- Pretty much any character can qualify (although if it seems over the top, too unique, or overpowered, i might decline or ask you to redo your form) 

The species that DON'T qualify are: Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Things that are similar to Demons, depending on the type, fairies, mermaids

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Save Co-Founder if someone hasn’t claimed it already

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

darkwolf6599

Saved, just be reminded that if the Founder dude dies you're gonna be the Founder and you're gonna have to run the show. Also, any forms of mine should be out by tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Name: Lilac Silvervein

Age (Preferably younger than 18 if human): 16

Species (Be specific): Human

Appearance (Please be detailed): Lilac's favorite appearance would be a woman standing about five foot seven inches, with a rather slim, adrogynous build. She has bright indigo hair cut in a pixie cut, and pale olive-toned skin. She has very defined features and narrow eyes. Her eyes are bright violet, explaining her name, and her nails are pastel/mint green. She has a long torso that makes up most of her height, with rather small legs. She has a dancer's muscles.

Personality (Please be detailed): Lilac absolutely loves her power and loves using it. She'll use her power to entertain others or for more serious purpouses. She's a remarkably good actress and loves playing a role. She's pretty laid-back and fun-loving, and doesn't seem to take anything seirously. She procrastinates on everything and anything. She likes being around people and takes care of her friends. She's kind-of a mom-friend in the way that she makes sure all of her friends are healthy, both physically and mentally. She is surprisingly aggressive when anyone insults her friends and is ready to fight you if you've hurt her friends. She's got a lot of spirit and is ready to sass anyone who rubs her the wrong way. She doesn't like people trying to control her, as she is all for freedom.

Abilities (Be specific, and don't be op): Lilac can change her body at will (including gender, height, appearance, etc.) (basically a Metamorphmagus from Harry Potter but no magic involved) (If this is OP she can simply change colors at will)

Clothing (If applicable): Lilac tends to wear a flowing white tunic top with a cream tank top underneath it, and black leggings. She wears oddly patterned socks (or mismatched socks) with violet running shoes.

Family (If any): Lilac's mother, a sweet older woman named Bluebell who Lilac inherited her power from, and her father, a gruff older man named Hawk (his power is shapeshifting, if you're wondering). She has a younger brother (age 13) who inherited her father's power of shapeshifting, his name is Eagle.

Extra: She's close with her family (unlike most of my characters ha). She can be killed but please ask me before you decide to kill her so I can get another character ready. 

Other: Fallenstorm. I may not be able to roleplay during the week when school starts back up, so expect more POVs on the weekends.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

whitewolf9078

Name: Vriska Xiioen
Species: Monster skinned humanoid (Look them up, they are really cool!)
Appearance: Light gray skin with white freckles on her back, arms, legs, and cheeks. Black ram horns that swirl around her head. About 5’9. Athletic build. Deep red eyes. (Ask if you need more)
Personality: Vriska is the stone-cold type. She is very protective over things she cares for. Vriska’s emotions aren’t shown a whole bunch and she doesn’t know who to nurture someone in need. She can be very sarcastic and is prone to muttering. (Once again, ask if you need more)
Abilities: Able to transform into a black ram. Able to manipulate fears.
Clothing: A black, lace dress and goes to her knees with a lace collar. Black lace up boots with red laces. Lip, tongue, and ear piercings.
Family: Rather not say
Extra: (Rather not tell her backstory)
Other:  Fallenstorm

• Posted at:

Kodah

warriorcat609

Name: Claire Jones 

Species: Human 

Appearance: Chocolate brown hair with blue streaks up in a ponytail. She has light, fair skin with freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheeks. She's slim and normally sized with an oval shaped head. Thin eye brows, medium sized eye lashes and almond shaped blue eyes. 

Personality: She's very confident in herself and thinks before she does anything. Claire will take risks if she has too. She can be very stubborn at times and will refuse to give into certain things. Claire won't trust anyone unless she gets to know the person well. She listens to her gut, knowledge and instincts. She is the type of person who gets annoyed easily and cannot stand bad jokes. She hates being given a nickname and prefers to be called by her real name. She will tolerate a nickname or codename if necessary. 

Abilities: She has the ability to mimic any sound or voice which   advantage of tricking people.  (She can copy it perfectly with the same tone and voice) She is fast and flexible. 

Clothing: Black leggings with a gray and white flannel tied around her waste. A gray T-shirt and a black beanie. She wears black and white converse, a half moon necklace and black fingerless gloves. 

Family: Her mother, Rosen, and her father, Dave. (Still alive)

Extra: A runaway from an abusive family(Her parents). She ran away when she was 14 and her parents were on the look out for her ever since. She highly doubts that they even care that she ran away.

Other: Fallenstorm. She's spy #3. 

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save me a warrior,  please.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

darkwolf6599

And now a list of things I forgot to mention

I'm going to save myself an elite. There are three elites. One is the Elite of Warriors, one is the Elite of Spies, and one of them, the most likely oldest and strongest Elite, is the elite of Scouts and Seekers (Which are the younger ages, but the spots are unlimited, and they're not in charge of teaching them because they're taught before hand) I'll save the Elite Of Spies which is pretty good but still somewhat low-ranked for the Elites themselves. 

There are two ranks I messed up on, and also I forgot to put a Rank section on the form but I think you guys covered that. The two ranks I forgot to list are Healers (2, open) and Trainers (4, open) Please specify if you are a trainer of Seekers or a Trainer of Scouts.

Also, provided this roleplay doesn't die soon you would be advised to kill off your character to give other people a chance at your rank, to stir up a little drama, and to try a new one.

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

Oh, and all saved and accepted if I didn't say that in my last post because my memory lasts three seconds

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Save a Healer!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

warriorcat609

This reminds me of Child's Play a lot. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. :D

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

warriorcat609

This reminds me of Child's Play a lot. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. :D

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

darkwolf6599

Saved.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Zephyrus

Species:Cat

Apperance:Zephrus is a fluffy grey Maine Coon cat with blue eyes.

Personality:He's definitely a Tsundere-He acts grumpy but is quite sweet in all reality.He'll often annoy others before telling them what they need to do to heal themselves,which gets on people's nerves.He's very intelligent,although he gets quite frustrated when asked to explain something two or more times.He's not patient at all.

Abilities:Incredible sarcasam,human-like intellect.

Clothing:He's a cat.

Family:His mom,Casey & his dad,Haytham.

Extra:Ran away from his owners after realizing his potential

Other:Fallenstorm

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

darkwolf6599

I would prefer you added some kind of ability, but otherwise accepted.

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

*Throws forms into thread violently*

FORM 1 (My character)

(My OC's are all in multiple roleplays, don't take offense if you've seen one before)

Name: Goes by Rusty (Clams up when asked about her real name)

Species: Werewolf-wolf cross/Humanoid wolf

Rank: Elite Of Spies (16? Leads a bunch of spies? Makes sense.)

Appearance: Rusty is a white and tan wolf with gray spots. She stands up on her hind legs and she has a semi-human standing position. Her back legs are built like a dog's, although she can stand on them. Her front legs are mostly like human hands, minus the fur and the claws. She can do things like waving or punching, because she can bend her arms and move her claws to a minimum. She can't do things like write with a pencil because her paws don't bend like that. Her paws are large, and strong. Her entire body is covered with fur, and she can run on all fours if she chooses. She has red eyes with white, slitted pupils. Her eyes glow. She has a goofy, lopsided smile that can make about anyone else smile too. 

Personality: Rusty is generally goofy and friendly, but rather overly trusting and sensitive. She can be lured into a false sense of security, but she's good at hiding. Sometimes she'll get angry enough (which is rare, because she generally is more sad than angry when she's upset)

Abilities: She's fast, and she can actually glow. The light can be blinding.

Clothing: She wears a white fedora with a black band, a red dog collar with white spikes, specially tailored jeans, and a red shirt with a broadly outlined skull and crossbones.

Family: Werewolf mom, Wolf dad, roughly zero connection with parents (Werewolves do now live underground, they are considered "savages"

Extra: Hi

Other: Fallenstorm

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

FORM 2 (The dude that leads the thing)

Name: Barnabas Wayne

Species: Shapeshifter

Appearance: Look up Mr. Strickler from Trollhunters

Personality: Kind but sorta strict (I'm too lazy to fill this out)

Abilities: Can control minds for a limited amount of time, can shape shift into non hosted or copied forms, can enchant things, and can control dirt, soil, sand, and dust (He's kind of OP but he's the Founder and they automatically receive extra power as the founder)

Clothing: Look up Mr. Strickler again

Family: Barbara Wayne, mother, Stuart Wayne, father

Extra: Bleh

I know this was kind of vague but he doesn't really drop into the plotline often so

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Unsave my spot.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

darkwolf6599

Hhh. Unsaved.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Name: Cazadora

Age (Preferably younger than 18 if human):17

Species (Be specific): can I be a shapeshifter? If not, human.

Appearance (Please be detailed): long dark brown hair that I keep over my left eye, left eye is gray, right eye is green. Very pale skin, like scary pale. Scars cover hands.

Personality (Please be detailed): Quiet, kinda rude, a bit shy, smart, considered weird.

Abilities (Be specific, and don't be op): If shapeshifter: Shapeshifting into anything as long as I have touched it before. If human: Absolutely beast with guns, bows, and melee weapons as well as very agile.

Clothing (If applicable): Whatever team colors I am pretending to be with.

Family (If any): She has two sisters who are twins (she is the oldest and is not a twin, they are just twins with each other). One is on one side and the other is on the other side.

Extra: Es Nada :3

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

darkwolf6599

Accepted

• Posted at:

whitewolf9078

im still here

• Posted at:

Kodah

warriorcat609

We know my child.

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

warriorcat609

Bump!

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Save a spy and a healer, please, if they're open. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

darkwolf6599

Healer saved, Spies are all taken. I would prefer if you didn't pick another rank to replace the Spy but I might allow a second character later. If you want, you can make the form for it now, though.

With that, I believe we have enough people that we can start this. I'll put out the narrative starter soon. Narrative starter... (I care about this whether my vocabulary shows it or not)

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

You live in a vast underground world, illuminated by crystals, with endless chambers for families. You're fed, and you live in peace as a Supernatural in hiding. But one day, everything changes. Your home is infiltrated by a terrible evil. You were peaceful, and didn't use your powers. The horrible monsters that attacked are coming back, coming back with a thirst for blood, and you must stop them. 

Those were your great grandparents. Perhaps a century later, the evil is coming again... And they will not stop until one side or the other dies out.

• Posted at:

Name: Cat

Species: Human with like, powers

Appearance: Long, messy black hair. Fierce dark brown eyes. Brown skin covered in dirt. Unhealthy thin body shape. Chipped fingernails covered with dirt. Around 5'6. I don't know what else to add here...there is more to her appearance, but is unknown to them.

Personality: Secretive, especially since she's a prisoner. Cat's also extremely sassy, and while she won't tell you an answer, she'll definitely insult you. Sometimes she will be found funny. Usually though, she's very grumpy and cold around others. She's brave on the outside, and very arrogant. She hides her emotions very well. Cat's the opposite of friendly, which again, is probably because she's a prisoner. She's not always a sass machine though, ask her some personal questions and she'll quiet down. Sometimes she can be found crying, though you'll regret it if you tease her about it. 

Abilities: Ability to literally absorb light. She's a human blackhole.

Clothing: Cat has no jewelry. She wears a black cat mask to hide her face (Permission not granted to unmask her unless I tell you). Cat wears a tattered black cloak, with a hood. When seen in her cell, she usually has the hood on when you enter, but shrugs it off when eating or talking. She's barefoot and weaponless (obviously since she's a prisoner).

Family: Unknown

Extra: Ok, this is what happened that made her y'all prisoner. She works for the bad ppl side, though her exact relation is unknown. Their army went out for destruction, blah, and so the army went to destruct family chambers. Blinded by so much light to take, Cat slipped into an abandoned chamber. Suddenly, her mind flooded with memories: entering the chamber had triggered them. Unbalanced, she collapsed and was soon found by her enemy side. So now, she's a prisoner. So at the moment when we start the rp, she's already in her cell, already a prisoner.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

darkwolf6599

Accepted 

makes everybody start nn

• Posted at:

whitewolf9078

I’ll pov in a bit

• Posted at:

Kodah

Bumpy!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur

Species : elf

Appearance:pointy ears, long black hair, long for her age, green eyes and a light brown skin

Personality:she is a good leader but she is very kind after or before the battle she always wants to be with her friends and she can become angry when someone hurts her friends

Abilities:good eyes and ears, very fast, high jumps

Clothing :light iron armor for her chest and flexible leather armor as pants

Family :non

Extra:has always a long bow with her and her sword

Other:Fallenstorm

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

No one else is, so I suppose I'll just do a pov, even tho my character will probably be minor

Cat:

It's been some days since I got captured. Or weeks? I don't have a calender. I pace around my cell again. I still can't believe I'm caught. I remember stepping into the chamber...the crystal lights were too overwhelming. I sigh. Getting in trouble for giving my side a black-out is probably better than being caught. But how would I know I would collapse? Something about that chamber...I shiver. The next thing I knew, I was in this cell. I banged on the wall angrily. This wasn't how it was supposed to go! Still angry, I reach my hand out and stare fiercely at a chandelier near my cell. I close my eyes and will the light to come to me. I open my eyes and I was almost in total darkness. I smile. Good. The darkness is where I belong. Now all I have to do is figure how to escape this place.

• Posted at:

1 ,