Do you agree? PLease click n the one you agree with most, and then post your opinion.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Look, I've only been on here for around a year. But I am TIRED of some of the posts I make being ignored. I may sound like a whiny newbie, but I'm not, and I need you guys to take a second and look through my eyes.

When I arrived here, I wanted to make a lasting impression. But no matter how hard I tried, it seemed like everyone was wrapped up in adoring the first generation SAMBers (not that I have a problem with them) and too busy to notice the newbies, every one of them, who could do something great on here. I've progressed by the people who have noticed me, and so have the newbies with similar experiences. Anyone know Kitsune? I do, and some of her roleplays are awesome, and I'd love to join them but they die out way to soon because no one cares enough to make them last. I want to change this. It's unfair to her, and unfair to anyone else who's quited because of this.

So say all the bad things you want to say, but I hope you ALL realized something. Don't get yourself wrapped up in what has been, because you'll miss the things right in front of you, in the now.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

I agree. I relate to Jade's philosophy, that once you have spect 36 hours actively on the SAMB, your are Not A Newbie.

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

If you're saying you're being ignored, then I'm sorry but everyone get's ignored and it's nothing personal. Sometimes you just don't see every single post.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio
Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Alright, dude. I respect your opinion and everything, but just because no one posts on your thread doesn’t mean that no one saw it. Also, everyone gets ignored, that’s not our problem.

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

*high fives Forrest*

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

My posts always get ignored as well and it’s been nearly 4 years. I know the feeling. 

• Posted at:

call me happeh

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

People very, very rarely ignore people just because they're a newbie. The newbie's thread is simply "ignored" because the other SAMBers aren't interested in the thread.

For instance, I made an Ultimate Star Wars quiz, and no one has responded to it. Not because they hate me/think I'm gross/etc, but only because they aren't really interested.

With all due respect.

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Being ignored sucks, I know, but if most people ignore you, Luana, don't worry about being their friend. If they don't wanna talk to you, that's their loss. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

Often people don't see the thread, or they may not know how to word their reply and decide that it's better not to say anything. They may also not feel like posting. There are a lot of reasons for a thread to have little to no replies. My threads are often ignored too, and I've been here for nearly four years. It has nothing to do with being newer here. There's really nothing you can do about it except bump the post and not give up on it.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

"The broken dreams of the souls of the lost faded into empty shadows . . . and so did I."

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Amen, I totally agree!

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

cutewolf230

@Samuri : Do you know how many times I've tried that? I bet you don't. And how do you not see a thread. I try to look at every single thread name, and try to make out what they mean, even if I don't click on it. And I sometimes don't click on it because I'm busy trying to catch up with one of the rps I do.

@Everyone: Look I'm trying to say that it's not just the newbies, I know that's what I said, but I noticed it a lot more as a newbie. I notice it even more now, and I pay attention. True, some posts seem boring and non-interesting but this is my NeW Year's Resolution: I'm going to read every topic that comes up, and post my opinion, even if I have no idea how to phrase it. I suggest you try to do the same.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

It's something that happens to everyone, at some point, but yes, newbies do get the worst end of the stick.

I think it's something to do with the overwhelming amount of people here compared to back then. People back then were a close group, so their influence is still here today. To the newbies now, it's a sink or swim thing.

It might also be experience, or how active you are. I've been here for a while but I haven't made much posts or replied to many, so I don't really know how to start off a post or how I can make a super appealing thread title. Barely anybody knows me. The oldies that are still around have been making tons of posts and know exactly how to attract the attention of others! So my advice is to keep making posts, and try to see what makes others come to you!

Of course, these are just my thoughts, not facts! Happy New Year! :D

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cutewolf230

@CJ : Posting a topic really is a hit or miss thing, isn't it? 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

I agree with this, I've tried to host RPs but there typically ignored, I don't know if there too bland and lame or if people just don't bother to show up but I've pretty much given up on trying to host them. Also thanks Luana! I'll probably try to be more active on more threads

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Many posts ARE ignored, but it's not we can FORCE ppl to see them. People have the right to see what THEY'RE interested in. Humans are the worst judgers in existence, but it would be rather awkward to try to get ppl to see a post they don't like. Besides, many posts ARE seen, just not replied or liked. 

Also, it really depends how long you're on here. Maybe someone IS interested in your rp or post, but isn't there and boom, the thread dies before anyone can notice it. 

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

If I don't react it is or I dunno what to say or I am just not interested(my opinions(I don't say they aren't interested at all but I am a boy and I am not going to join MLP sorry) also I am getting ignored to XD(not always but still)(btw if this sound rude sorry bc it isn't meaned to be rude)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

@ Hugo : I undertsnad for the MLP thing. And it isn't rude. It's actually really nice to find out what you think, what everyone thinks. I mean no ones brought it up, but I wanted to try to do something.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

tsunamininja5

@Luana

That post wasn't intended to be rude. Please do not speak to people in that manner. Have a good day.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

"The broken dreams of the souls of the lost faded into empty shadows . . . and so did I."

tsunamininja5

Ignore my next post, today sucked and I'm not in a good mood, ignore it

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

cutewolf230

@Samurai : I will happily ignore it

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Welcome to the SAMB. I’ve been here, active, for two years and still nobody pays attention. It’s just the harsh reality.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

I think that we should pay more attention to newer SAMBers. That's a definite. But still, I'm one of the oldest SAMBers, (Older than Happeh if I remember correctly) and half my posts go unresponded to.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

I've had a similar experience. Not many people notice me. Heck, I just got 103 stars and had 102 for a VERY long time. I've been here for about a year, too. Still, no one notices me way too much. This has to change. Everyone needs to pay attention to absolutely everyone else. I want a SAMB that everyone treats everyone else the same (In a good way, of course.).

• Posted at:

*+Hope+*

---^o^---

Hufflepuff|Used to have a huge gang|Shipless|Uses way to many FNaF references

"I'M SCARED OF MYSELF!!!!!" -Puddle, my former gang member

#Fade

#IshmalsARoleModel

Live, Love, Life, and Hope.

Gang: Goldheart, Flame, Log, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

it just depends on how interesting the topic is. chill.

the "well-known" people are the ones that people have just seen around for a long time, or who make interesting posts.

that's why some people recognize usernames on the front page and think, 'hey, that person says/does things that appeal to me, let's click on this thread!'

others just know people because they've been around for a long time and so have posted more, and people see them on more threads.

• Posted at:

♪ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ʀ ɴ ɢ ♪

i finally noticed that somewhere along the way

the changing seasons had painted the town a new color

2/28/15

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Perhaps instead of forcing people or getting frustrated about people not paying you attention, you should use your observation skills and see what people are enjoying or if there’s a certain aspect in your posts that people might not pay attention to. Posting s lot more will also get you noticed. A lot of newbies learned this and soon rose in popularity.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

@Talon- Yea, but I post a LOT, and still, most threads that I've been on end with one of my posts.

• Posted at:

*+Hope+*

---^o^---

Hufflepuff|Used to have a huge gang|Shipless|Uses way to many FNaF references

"I'M SCARED OF MYSELF!!!!!" -Puddle, my former gang member

#Fade

#IshmalsARoleModel

Live, Love, Life, and Hope.

Gang: Goldheart, Flame, Log, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I don't think I'm a newbie anymore on the SAMB. I spend about almost 4+ Hours (with breaks) a day on here and times that with how many days, weeks and months I've been here for.

;)

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Eh, hehe it's true I stare more on SAMB then my hw (which may be a bad example), but I still kinda consider myself a newbie. For example, I'm still easing into forums in general. Only a few weeks ago I realized the total number of stars was listed next to the "Sign out." 

For a long time, I thought everyone counted every star they received on every post they made. Hehe....yep this is my life. On the bright side, I didn't bother to go through what I thought everyone did to find out their total stars. I wasn't that much interested in stars, until I saw the total below my name. :o

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1e23b18113

emeralddragon35929

I think we should all try to pay more attention to all the posts, 

• Posted at:

Midnight

#Moonbli

#GloryBringer

I Am A Half Nightwing Half Sandwing hybrid

with a pet panther

Also im a Proud Christian                   

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

I try to say hi to the newer SAMBers, and a lot of others do to. I've been on here for about a year, maybe more. All of the post I make stay alive until I decide to kill them. But that's me

• Posted at:

Jade.....maybe you should call me Dark.......

My heart is dark and hard. It protects me.

But  underneath that is a loving, kind, scared, and strong girl

lynxlynx3024

hyper how many stars do you have *evil smile*(I know it is about the posts there it is about whole this topic so yeah sorry I think, but Hyper can you still pls answer my question?) I have only 241

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

I have posted stuff that often dies out, most of the reasons are that a lot of people are in a lot of therds, Rps, and other things most of the time. They want to join but they to busy to join. Or there is one similar to it. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

....Me?....

Um

Around...

It's not that much, but I'm happy with what I got. ^.^

• Posted at:

Most posts are ignored. The more you post, the less ignored you should be. But spamming is not the solution, in case anyone is considering.

This post got itself quite a bit of response. "Clickbait" is a huge impression for what this thread is going to bring. By inviting everyone, and using caps, punctuation, relativity, and other stuff, people will be interested. If you post something about a glitch in the game...

You'll be  lucky to get any responses, because everyone's seen this and it doesn't stand out anymore. (No offense, and its many things besides glitches). Look at your star count. Most posts are read, but nobody will respond... You're not being ignored! Just bump your threads, or look and see if you were starred!

I can tell you, I've read many posts without posting. I'm a bit of a stalker ;), but I star what I like, and I bookmark, and I bump (occasionally). I can't say I'm ignored, and I can't say I'm popular. 

Another thing I can tell you about me, is that I don't read long posts like this one. I read the summary at the end. (If itsI important I'll read it. I read the original post here, I promise.) I don't click on RPs. I click on stuff from people I know, by recognizing the user or the ~(Name). Try this, if you haven't already. Make it a habit. Maybe get your own font or color! (Try not to steal! Although its fine, it might not give you as much attention as you were hopping for. I know I stole Waffle's font and color forever before switching to this.) 

This is probably all obvious stuffs that people have already gone over. I can't read the whole thread, but it looks like the conversation is on stars right now.

Also, I'm not judging anything, but I do not agree with Jade's rule. Its kind of hard to be a newbie for about three days worth of posting and reading and responding or starring or participating in polls. You should officially no longer be a newbie after a month, or maybe two, or whenever you feel comfortable. 

Thanks for reading ((((((i don't blame you if you didn't read lol, thanks anyway)))))

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

aphrodite

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me."

lynxlynx3024

your welcome

I mostly read all post also the long ones for example eris her posts are pretty long mostly

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Why do I agree to this? BECAUSE I CAN. BECAUSE... I DON'T HAVE A SPEECH FOR YA BUT I'M REALY TRYING RIGHT NOW. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Creature is worth protecting

My Team-Ink,Dream,Frisk,Blueberry,Error,

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

I'm a poet, but I don't show it