Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

(Orphos's POV is really long because I got bored)
Ante:
When Shaylyn started going into more detail, I panicked and lowered the volume of her voice. Yeah she knew stuff but no one else had to. I let it return to normal once she moved on. I shifted my attention to the rising pulses in the room, those being Justin and Caul. They appeared to be in a heated exchange. There was silence, and then a thud; someone had fallen. At that moment, the teacher came into the room. Mild threats were issued and the students backed down. I wondered if the tempers would affect today's class. It wouldn't be the first time something accidentally caught fire in here. I decided to retreat to the back of the class to be safe. That was the thing about fire, especially the magic kind: I was terrible at dodging it because there wasn't a lot of sound to it. I had no intention of getting my eyebrows seared off, so I sat in the corner pretending to read. I say pretending but it was more like opening to a random page in a spellbook and staring at it until class was over. It was fine by me, I'd rather get a papercut than roast marshmallows over someone's hand.

Orphos:
I grinned, watching the drama in the classroom for a bit before taking my leave of that place before the teacher came in. I decided to go back to my dorm and work on the bracelet more, considering I had nothing better to do. I was confident I could break it, even with the danger that I might be electrocuted before the day was out. I decided to take a detour to think.
As I walked down the halls, I couldn't help but admire the place. It certainly was better than a prison. Yet it still had its confines. The stone walls felt like they were closing in, as if they were attempting to crush my will to escape. I looked at the bracelet on my wrist with fresh hatred. Had I made a good trade? I snorted at the irony; I, a Swapper, pondering a swap. It was a valid question though. In prison, I had a bit of an empire. My power was unhindered, allowing me freely make deals with the other inmates. I quickly traded up my dingy cell for one with a tiny window, bribed guards for extra food which I then gave to other inmates in return for doing me favors, and even got a couple years knocked off my sentence. Not that it really mattered when you're serving five life sentences, but it was the thought that counted. I had made the prison a better place. Fights were down because the ones that did ensue were almost always fatal because someone had laser eyes or poisonous skin. No one questioned me. As long as they kept paying, I would provide, and I made a conscious effort not to play favorites.
My thoughts drifted towards Ante and what Shaylyn had said. Truthfully, I hadn't even been aware of her existence until today. Yeah, I'd seen her around, but I had trouble recognizing the weird shy creature with the bubbly, excited kid in a small town. Though my memory was still hazy, I remembered thinking that she was the type of person who you'd expect to start singing and all the woodland creatures would gather around her or whatever.
I was snapped back to reality by someone calling my name. I looked around and realized I had wandered into the dining hall. A tablefull of what looked like senior students were enthusiastically waving me over. One of them seemed a little nervous. I walked over, realizing this was a bet of some sort. Normally I ignored them because they weren't serious, but I was still a little miffed that my last deal fell through and I was looking for a win. I sat down across from the nervous one, who looked ready to bolt at any second. Couldn't blame him, though. His friends were rather intimidating.
"What you got?" I asked, subconsciously slipping into the slang and rhythm I had adopted while incarcerated.
"This." he put down a thin briefcase onto the table and opened it up. Inside were two sliver chain bracelets and a choker style necklace. "These are family heirlooms. One bracelet protects the wearer from attacks from behind. It heats up if you're being watched. The second promotes healing. It can fix in hours what could take days normally. It's got a cooldown, however. The more it's used, the longer the cooldown period." He lifted the necklace up. "This just looks cool, or so my parents say. No one in my family has found out what it does, so for the moment, it's simply a fashion statement."
I nodded approvingly. I could probably figure it out on my own time.
"I want increased speed for the wingshot game tomorrow," the boy said quickly. The surrounding students leaned in closer, eager to see my answer. Of course. Why didn't I notice sooner? This was the wingshot team. There was a big match of some sort tomorrow, and they needed to win in order to have a chance in the tournament. Personally, I didn't see the sport in flying around with winged sandals trying to shoot other people down while avoiding being shot yourself, but hey, what did I know?
I was just about to make the trade when I decided to experiment. Since I had the bracelets clapped on, I couldn't trade for more than a possession or two. But now that I had broken them a little bit, I wondered if the range changed.
I pretended to think for a minute, then looked up at the guy. "Throw in a day of your lifespan, friend, and we have ourselves an understanding."
He opened his mouth to protest and immediately the team was on him:
"It's just one day."
"Think about the team!"
"Don't you want to be famous?"
He finally relented and looked at me with mild disgust. "We have a deal."
I held out my hand to shake. Reluctantly, he took it. Nothing visible happened, but both of us knew the trade had taken place. I wasn't electrocuted, which I counted as a success. The boy's teamates laughed and slapped him on the back. I grabbed the briefcase and got up to leave.
"Cheers, fellas." I called over to them. "You need anything else, you know where to find me."
I walked back to the dorms with my newly acquired goods, whistling jauntily as I went. When I reached my room, I tossed the briefcase under my bed with stash. Instead of tinkering with my bracelets more, I started to pace. I had broken through the restrictions, albeit only slightly. What else could I do?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

My apologies, my posts do not seem to be going through.

• Posted at:

Saiph

Due to certain "issues", I was told that I would not attend Kexiam on the first day like everyone else. Apparently, picking on the guards was a big no. Not that I wanted to be at school. Actually, I hated every second of it. I had a plenty fine grip on magic, and studies like math, science, and social studies just bored me to death. The only reason I was interested in going was, I was allowed to use magic. In the correctional facility, I had been completely cut off. Now, I stood in front of the looming institute anxiously waiting for the man to deactivate the cuffs that blocked my power. 

The second they were off, it was like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. A large part of me really wanted to play with the man for pushing me around, but I forced myself to stay calm. 

"Right, find my dorms..." I muttered to myself. I picked up the bag I had and slipped off. No point in staying with that stupid guard. Technically, I was supposed to meet the headmaster in his office, but eh. Who cares anyways...

(Hey mods, do me a favour and let this through, yeah?)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Up

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Could I join, I could be a late starter student. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

greendog1510

Name:  Jessica, but most people call her JJ 
Magic alignment: A weird mix of Dark and Good but mostly Good 
Magic level/description: (Most likely between level 1-3 and just a bit about your specialization of relevant to your level) Level is 1.5, she is very unique in her power, she has strong magic but doesn't know how to use it/ doesn't know what it does. She can Bend light and control darkness, and things similar to that 
Looks: Her hair is a mix of black and blue, her eyes are a surprising mix of blue and black, she is very slender, is about 5' 6", she has a slight tan, wears bright blue shoes, with black and white socks, wears a yellow shirt but most people never see it, because she wears a jacket with star and planet shapes on it all the time even when it is hot out, she wears moon shaped earings.  
Bio: She was an outcast even with her mom and dad, so her parents sent her away 

Other: Kexiam, is ambidextrous 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

greendog1510

Ooops, her name is Jayden Jessica, not Jesssica. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

OOC(out of character): Are we going to have a pyro/fire class or what. And if not., what are we doing

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

greendog1510

I found out what Kinesis describes my person’s power, Umbrakinesis.

Jayden-

As I walk to the entrance of the school with a guard, I look up to the sky, it was clear, perhaps tonight would be good for stargazing. We stop at the entrance the guard turns towards me and says, “ You are suppose to go to the headmaster.” With that he walks off and leaves me standing at the entrance. The door was wood and had intricate symbols carved into it. I push my hand against the door, and slowly push it open. I look around, and see someone in the hall. Maybe they knew where the Headmaster office was. I quickly walk towards them and ask in a polite voice,” Do you know where the Headmaster’s Office is?” She replied with,” It’s around the corner on the second door to the right,” then she swiftly walk away. I started on down the hall, and around the corner, and saw the door, it said Headmaster’s Office. I briskly walk to it and knocked on it.  A deep voice inside said,” Come on in.” I push it open and walked inside.  I look up to meet his eyes, they were so interesting. He then said, “ Are you Jayden?” I then said, “ Yes.” “ Well then let's get you assigned to your classes.” Minutes later, I walk out of the door, with some papers in my hand. I look at the classes list. The class I was supposed to go to was pyrokinesis Class. I move swiftly down the halls till I find the Classroom. I open the door and the teacher looks at me.  I then say, “ Sorry I’m late but my schedules and things got messed up.” The teacher then points to a seat. I walk over then sit down. The teacher then goes on with the lecture. I look around the room, seeing several different students. I then pull out my notebook and start taking notes.  I started to take the notes, my hand got tired so I switched to the other.  Then teacher didn’t put any new notes up on the board yet so I decided to work on my constellation map.  The teacher then came over to my desk, and picked up the paper. And said,” What is this.” “ Oh, nothing,” I said nervously. The teacher put it down and said,” If I find you doing that again, it will be taken away, understand.” I nodded, the teacher went up to the front of the class, and started to teach again. I shook my head why had I did that. I needed to be a great student, and now I have ruined my chance with this teacher.

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Hey, Cookie. Want to assume our characters arrived the same day?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

They all arrived that day, we haven't made it through a day yet.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(I'm trying to think of way for yuri to use her visions power, or at least try to make a friend. She's already grumpy enough right now.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

puppybutterfly126

Just POV for right now, and if you want Shaylyn could help.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

greendog1510

What class is next? or is everyone back to their dorms? 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

greendog1510

Hey Toffee can JJ and Yuri be friends?

Could Lumokinesis class be next? I'll make a teacher for that class.  

I figured that my persons magic is a mix between Lumokinesis and Umbrakinesis 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Students -
Name: Hannah 
Magic alignment: Good 
Magic level/description: (Most likely between level 1-3 and just a bit about your specialization of relevant to your level) a level 2 controls light, and does okay in fire. Is not very strong in shadow, water, or air 
Looks: Has red hair, with brown eyes with golden specks, wears blue jeans with a white or yellow shirt
Bio: Grew up in a family of 5 and was youngest, but the rest of her siblings didn't have magic, so her parents sent her here to make the siblings mad

Other: Kexiams  

I am making a teacher because there isn't very many 
Name: Sunny Bright, but students call her Ms. Bright  
Magic alignment: Light 
Magic level/description: Around level 4 controls and creates light, is good in air magic too.  
Looks:her brown hair is in a messy bun, has golden eyes, wears slacks, with a nice white shirt usally, wears black or white running shoes  
Subject:Lumnikinesis
Bio: Used to be a student and got a job at the school 

Other:Kexiams 

• Posted at:

The Rainbow

Unichicken

Who's Siggy is very  hard on the eye balls

Chicken Unicorn

Without color there would be no ainbow.

Live, laugh, love.

warriorcat609

(Sure, but Yuri is still..um...some what not very approachable. At first she'll be grumpy..but then they become friends. :)

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greendog1510

Okay

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

greendog1510

Sorry if I mess anything up but I am making the next class Lumnikinesis 

JJ- 

After what seemed like hours the bell rings, Students around me stand up, making their way out of the class room.  I look down at my list, the next on the list was Lumnikinesis. I stand up, and imediatly bump into a girl with dark green eyes. She glares at me, I say," I'm sorry, I wasn't look." She walks out of the classroom not iknowling that she even heard me. Oh well, I thought. I then walk out of the classroom. When I finally reach the classroom, I walk in and take a seat. Just as I take it the bell rings. A teacher walks up to the front of the room. Hello, everyone, my name is Ms. Bright," She said cheerfully. "Now everyone who in here knows what Lumnikinesis is?" "A girl with brown hair raises her hand, "Yes," " Lumnikinesis, is the ability to create and control light." " That is correct," Ms. Bright said. "Who of you specialize in this subject?" A few hands raised, I felt myself start to raise my hand, what was I doing? I didn't really know what subject I specialized in. My eyes met the teacher's eyes. She pointed to me and said,"Could you show us an demostration." I froze, I didn't know anything about Lumniwhatever. But something inside me made me go up to the front of the class. I didn't know what I was doing, but all of a sudden, something flowed inside me, it felt powerful and warm. Light flashed into the room, it was so bright it almost blined me. I then made it move around, but suddenly it turned dark, so dark it didn't seem real. I felt weak, and fell to the ground. It stopped and went away. Ms. Bright walked over and said," Was that the first time using your magic?" " I nodded, to exhuasted to use words. " That was very good for your first time, but the only thing I don't understand was what happened at the end?" I stood up, and said," I don't know either." I walk back to my desk, all the eyes in the classroom stared at me. I sit down, and the attention returned to the teacher as she countinued her lesson.  What had happened, when the dark showed up, it felt cold and powerful. I turned my thought to writing down the notes. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

puppybutterfly126

The bell rang again. I closed my book and started packing up.

"Miss Neala," Mr. Reeves called. "May I have a word with you?"

I wordlessly headed to the front of the room.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I walked inside the counsalors office and left the door open, seeing no one but a bunch of papers and documents sprawled all over the floor and a wooden desk. I looked to my left and right, making sure no person was inside. I walked over to the mess and picked up one of the documents on the floor. I narrowed my eyes, reading some of it until I felt like something hard as a brick landed on my head. I fell to the floor and held my head in excruciating pain. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 3f3bfbefa5

wolfgriffin987

Cait's POV:

It was a boring first day so far at the staff office. There was a bunch of flowers on my desk, along with a note of greetings from the rest of the staff. Already, my stuff is scattered around, and I've lost half my pens.

"Hey, newbie," Reeves, from the next desk over, called out. "Coffee?"

I shook my head.

"Suit yourself," he replied, a steaming mug in his hands. I had a feeling he heated it up himself.

"Don't you have your pyrokinesis class next?" I responded. "Not to be rude, or anything."

He shrugged. "I've already got my classes planned out, picture perfect. Don't you worry about me." He took a long sip. "So what do you think about those new dark students?"

"So far, they haven't done anything suspiscious, but they seem distracted compared to the light students..." I trailed off. "But so far, nothing."

He thought over this with a big gulp of coffee, essentially downing the whole mug. "Alright. Well, I'll get going. See you around, newbie."

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

*I don't come here often anymore, but I still pop by from time to time. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thumbnail avatar de2cb58e31

witchwolf582

Name- Sky Rainsblow

age-14

magic alignment- good

magic level- 2

looks- has long black hair, african, black shirt with red jeans

subject- Powers learn more about your powers

Bio- shy but smart can understand people easily brave

Other- has a secret ability to read minds Power is water

• Posted at:

Witchwolf here!:)

wolfgriffin987

Bump!

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Bump!

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

greendog1510

JJ-

My mind couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Did I have dark magic? Or did I have Light magic? My thoughts were interrupted by the Bell ringing. I look down at the list, we had a break for 20 minutes. I decided to see if I could make some friends, or at least be more acquainted with some of the people. But they might think I'm weird. I decided to go to the counselors office. Maybe he could figure out if I had something wrong with me. I look at the teachers classroom list. And Found the number of the room where he was. I start down the hall. Out of the corner of my eye I see some people glance at me. And seemed to start talking to their friends. I better ignore them, I thought. I finally get to the office. The door was cracked open. “Hello,” I called out. Nobody replied, I push the door open. A girl was on the floor. It looked like she was knocked out. The I realized it, it was the girl I had bumped into earlier.

(That’s all I could think of what to do)

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I closed my eyes tight shut, my head still ringing as I was on the floor. I saw magic, a dark kind but also fused with good magic then image of two people shaking hands both popped up in my mind and faded. I opened up my eyes, blinking them until they focused again. My head stopped ringing and the pain went away like it never happened. I got up shakily and turned around to see a girl.

"What are you staring at?" I snapped, my glare burning into her. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Hannah- 

The day felt boring dry, the same, ect. 

Until it was time for Lumnikinesis, that was my specialty. 

When the teacher, Ms. Bright asked what students could create light and stuff like that my hand shot up. Ms. Bright was my aunt and I hoped that she would choose me. Instead, she choose a girl, that looked like she dabbled in dark magic. The girl went up to the front of the class. Then light filled the room, she made it seem so easy. For me I was good at light magic but it took me at least a few minutes to conjure that much light. Then when she started to move the light around the room, that was when things got weird. The room plunged into darkness, then it stopped, and she was on the ground. Ms. Bright, asked if that was her first time. Duh, I thought, she wouldn't raise her hand if that was her first time. But her answer suprised me. It was her fist time, it coundn't be her first time. She did it if she had been doing that for years.  And what was with the end of her display of magic, did she have a problem or something. She walked back to her desk, my eyes followed her. Then Ms. Bright, continued with her lesson. But I had memozie the text book for this subject, this summer, and already wrote down the notes for it.  My eyes wandered around, looking at the people in class. I could guess who were the dark magic students. They had cuffs around their wrists, but one of them looked tampered with. Oh, well it isn't my problem. Then the bell rang, it was 20 minute break. I walked to go find my dorm and drop off some of my books.  As I walked into the dorm, nobody was there. I spoke the magic word that would get me into my dorm, Lumniokos, I said aloud. I walk into it, it was exaltly my style, I put the books on the desk, and decide to get to my next class early. Where was that list they gave me. 

(I didn't know what to put next so that's the end of her POV) 

Ms. Bright - 

I bounced with joy, this was my first day teaching at this school and I was excited to teach my new students, and among them was my niece, I worried about her, she was so sure of herself.  A few students started to walk into the class room. But one caught my eye, she was wearing a black sweatshirt with moons, and stars on it. Then the second bell rung. Hello, Students my name is Ms. Bright. Does any body here know what Lumnikenesis is?" A girl wearing gold rasied her hand," Lumnikenesis is the ability to create and manitlpulate light." It was the perfect text book answer. I then said," Does anybody here want to show us a demonstration of Lumnikenesis?" At least 4 hands slowly raised and one of them was that girl in that sweatshirt. She looked more of a person with dark magic.  I felt so strongly on choosing her to show us but mostly me of what she could do.  I pointed at her, she slowly walked to the front of the classroom. Then she started, it was so amazing I couldn't believe it was happening. but when she started to move the light around, the room went dark. when the light came back on she was on the floor. "Was that your first time?" As soon as I said that I felt silly, why would she come up if she hadn't done that before. But she weakly nodded her head. I then asked," What happened at the end?" Her voice rang out clearly, " I don't know," Then she slowly walked to her seat. I went on with the lesson. But my eyes kept straying to her. She was speical, I was sure of it.  Some time later the bell rang. Don't forget to do the assinment on page 3 in you text books," I called out as the students streamed out of the classroom. As soon as they all left. I turned off the light, and locked the door, and went to the office where i would spend the rest of the day.  (Wow that was long)  

• Posted at:

The Rainbow

Unichicken

Who's Siggy is very  hard on the eye balls

Chicken Unicorn

Without color there would be no ainbow.

Live, laugh, love.

greendog1510

JJ- 

When she said," what you're looking at." I replied with," You, I was wondering why you were laying on the floor like that, and are you okay?" She glares at me some more. I reach out my hand and say with my cheeriest voice," Hi my name is Jayden, but most people call me JJ, and what's your name." As soon as I said that I felt silly but mabye that would get her to losen up. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

warriorcat609

Yuri:

I huffed, I might as well say something so she can to leave me alone. Her cheery voice somewhat annoyed me and I crossed my arms, my glare didn't soften. "Yuri, and it's none of your business." 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greendog1510

JJ- 

"Oh really," I responed now in a different tone," So I am just supposed to ignore a person that's sprawled on the ground like that." I stare into her eyes, they were a dark green, they seem demined to make me go away. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

warriorcat609

Yuri:

"If it means me, then yes." I retorted back. "People would do anything just to get away from me. I don't blame them at all.." My voice trailed off and grew quiet as I thought about it. "I'm nothing but a walking disaster." I frowned but tried to stay strong. I clenched my fists to my sides, plastering a glare. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greendog1510

JJ- 

I couldn't think what to say next. Her answers clear that she wanted me to leave her alone. But I wasn't going to leave her alone not yet at least. I wasn't the kind of person to leave someone alone whithout geting some answers. "You, want me to leave you alone don't you," I said. " Well that's not going to happen yet." I move to block the doorway. I stare back into her eyes, her glare looked more fake and forced, I stared into her eyes I tried to show  that I wasn't done with her yet. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

warriorcat609

Yuri:

"Don't you know what the definition of 'Leave me alone' is?" I sad, really annoyed. She blocked the door, trying to make me spill. I walked over to her and pushed her out of the way and headed out and into the hallway. 

What did my vision mean? I asked myself as I walked. I felt a hand on my shoulder, a tight grip keeping me from moving forward. I looked over my shoulder to see JJ with determination in her eyes. I jerked myself away from her, "What do you want!?" 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greendog1510

JJ- 

When she pushed me out of the way, I decided to follow her. I put my hand on her sholder holding tightly. She jerked away saying," What do you want?" " I don't know, I replied," Sometime I get impuslive and do things I don't normally do, like bothering a person who wants to be left alone." 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

greendog1510

Oh, no did I kill this? 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

greendog1510

Toffe, any body,  is anybody, still on this Rp? 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

warriorcat609

Yep, sorry. Busy, I'll post soon.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

wolfgriffin987

...Bump? (Is this still alive anymore?)

• Posted at:

CJ

Ravenclaw

Greencloak

Ekaterina

Daughter of Poseidon

1 , 2 , , 4 ,