Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

IMPORTANT BACKGROUND
<><><><><>
You are the very best at what you do, whatever that may be. People like you are known as Ultimates, teenagers who have immense talent and success in some specific thing, from climbing things to being remarkably pacifistic to news reporting. Despite your age, you have found great success in your specialty, even finding yourself among professionals if your domain crosses into the professional world. You, and other Ultimates like you, are the beacons of hope for the future, the brightest of your generation. For students such as you, there exists an illustrious school for only the literal best of the best. Hope's Peak Academy was designed for people with extraordinary talents, for the purpose of shaping the future. Only a handful are ever recruited into the school, with that being the only way to get into their courses for Ultimates. Their graduates are practically guaranteed success upon graduation, as many of them rise to high positions in whatever field they go into due to having this opportunity to develop their talents. It doesn't function similar to a regular school; the students aren't forced to go to class, instead being allowed to work on their talents, which would be what they were tested on rather than having to go through traditional exams.
You have been scouted by Hope's Peak for your talent, whatever it may be. You are excited for the opportunity, but when you get there, you discover not everything is what it seems. You lose consciousness shortly upon arriving, and when you come to, you and the other 14 members of your class find yourselves in a school gym. It is here where the truth is revealed to you. You have been trapped in the school indefinitely in a twisted game. There are no real dangers to you - the place is still rather nice and you have any resources you would probably need to at least get by without hunger or any other threat - except for the idea of being trapped forever. Any ways to get outside have been blocked off with no way to breach them. However, there is one way revealed to you, one way to get out: commit the perfect crime. You must kill another classmate of yours and get away without the survivors knowing you did it. Once the corpse is discovered, the remaining students are allotted time to investigate the crime scene and gather any clues they can think of to possibly lead to the criminal. Finally, you will be thrown into a trial-type discussion where all of you must come to a conclusion as to who is the killer. If you come to the right conclusion, the killer will go through a gruesome execution, and the game continues. If the wrong person is decided upon, the game ends, with that fate falling upon everyone but the killer and the killer being allowed to "graduate" from the school and go free. The others in this room seem human and moral at the very least, and surely none of you would be willing to kill, but the person behind this ends up to have a few tricks planned to "motivate" you....

RULES AND LESS IMPORTANT INFO
<><><><><>
1. Death: Let's get this out of the way quickly. This is Danganronpa. Your character will most likely die. I will not listen to any requests to make your character win or even survive to a certain point. Victims and killers will be chosen with a fair amount of randomness, though I will likely have to adjust the results at some point or another to allow the scene to reasonably and realistically play out. This is a story centered around murder and violence, as well. Some deaths might be about as graphic as I can manage on this site. If you're uncomfortable with these sorts of topics, I recommend staying away.
2. Character Liberties: While I'm on this topic, I will point this out as well. I reserve the right to do whatever I see fit with your character. That means having them die, having them kill, or something less intense such as having connections to different characters in past or present. I might choose to portray a character a certain way or alter their personality in some way to allow for them to be a more realistic and/or intriguing character. If you have anything specific to request, say so in your form, though nothing too outlandish. As I said, I will not listen to requests specific to the killing game itself, but I also won't make everyone like or hate your character, etc.
3. Ultimates: Only one person is any given ultimate at any given time. For example, Toko is the only Ultimate Writer and Aoi is the only Ultimate Swimmer, at least in the time of DR1. I would appreciate if there were no canon Ultimate titles in this story, at least those from DR1, since that's the one I'm familiar with. As well as this, please don't do something too similar to another character in this story, just for variety's sake.
4. Forms and Organization: Please remove parentheses from forms, just for neatness's sake. I would prefer for characters to be unique from one another, but coincidences or things deliberately meant to be foils/parallels are fine. Just be sure to mention that so I can be sure to include that as part of their narratives. As well as this, please try and be descriptive. I would appreciate more detail than "hair: black, eyes: green, skin: pale, build: tall". This applies especially in the Persona and Appearance sections. Spill all the juicy secrets and troubles to your character.
5. Characters: This ties in with the above rule. No perfect or overly good characters, no precious cinnamon rolls who can do no wrong, no angels, and none of those characters who can shrug off suddenly becoming a homeless orphan or something. At the same time, no edge masters ripped from bad anime or woe-is-me pity parties (seriously, put that violin away and give your character a personality). Your character should have multiple traits and more personality than a wooden plank. Keep tragic backstories to a minimum. That means yes, I'd appreciate if you gave your character at least a parent or legal guardian, and not one/s that hate every ounce of their being for no reason other than evil parent. Basically, put a shred of effort into your character and we'll be good.
6. Spots: There are 15 spots available. I will not be making a character, obviously, so all fifteen spots are up for grabs. Depending on how well this is taken, I might allow multiple characters per person to be submitted, but for the time being it's one per person. If this goes to the 31st without all the spots getting filled, I will create characters to fill any remaining spots.

THE BEHEMOTH (FORM)
<><><><><>
Info
> Name: (full, and any nicknames or aliases)
> Age:
> Gender:
Abilities
> Skills: (any skills they have besides their Ultimate)
> Ultimate: (what is their skill or other quality that they're the best at? be specific)
Persona
> Personality: (please try to explain how they think and act rather than just listing words)
> Likes:
> Dislikes:
> Strengths/Weaknesses: (3-5 of each, be sure to balance them all out and make them all significant things that'll show up in the story, keep them to personality strengths/weaknesses instead of just being good at something, optional)
Appearance
> Hair: (color, length, styling, etc)
> Eyes:
> Skin: (color, abnormalities/imperfections, markings/spots, etc)
> Build: (facial structure and features, body type, weight/height, posture, expressions, etc)
> Clothing: (what sort of stuff they wear? be as creative as you please)
Bio: (some stuff about their upbringing, spill any and all secrets about him)
Extra:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Save a girl, the Ultimate Artist :D

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

You'd think by now I would've learned

Not to play with fire if I don't wanna get burnt

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

SAve boy, Ultimate Gymnast. 

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

-insert something festive here-

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Save boy, Ultimate Cultist 

(ask if you would like for me to change that)

• Posted at:

Kodah

Why’d you Call me anyways? Were you finally going to confess your love?

If anyone has hips straight from a Shakira song, it’s me.

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENCORSHIP LAWS]

moonlightmystery143

all saved. bixbite, could you be more specific with yours? is she the ultimate painter, ultimate sketch artist, perhaps the ultimate sculptor? your spots still saved, just try and give a bit of specification when posting the form

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Save girl, Ultimate Actor (if that's okay).

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

butterflycat1708

Well you see, in Danganronpa V3 Angie was the Ultimate Artist because she excelled at all kinds of art but majored in sculpture (I believe?)

So my ultimate Artist OC is the same but she majored in canvas painting instead :D

Altough I could be the ultimate painter if ya want.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

moonlightmystery143

aye i gotchu

in that case ultimate artist will be good, i just wasnt aware since im only really knowledged about first ronpa

anyways, andras spot is saved as well. future spots, remember they can be pretty much anything. one kid got in for having really good morals. the horizons are literally limitless as long as your character is the best at what they do

SPOTS

1. Saved for Bixbite - Ultimate Artist - F

2. Saved for NR - Ultimate Gymnast - M

3. Saved for Kodah - Ultimate Cultist - M

4. Saved for Andra - Ultimate Actor - F

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

save ultimate archer

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save a male ultimate musician if that's okay. If it needs to be more specific, I'll take an ultimate harpist.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218
Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

save girl, ultimate florist

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

Save girl, an ultimate Mathematician plz. Form is coming soon!

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

Character placeholder thumbnail

redring41

Save Girl Ultimate Psychiatrist (If that is allowed)

• Posted at:

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Shanelovedhermore

I am tspig 

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

So I’ve never heard of Dragonronpa so if I can please save a male rouge if you need more specific lock picker. If it has to be school related I’ll be a master at history(like a historian/archaeologist).

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

butterflycat1708

(hehe this form isn't as long as the one I used for the signups for my story >:3)

Info
> Name: Emilia Garelli(Emily, Emi)
> Age: 16
> Gender: Female
Abilities
> Skills: When she is concentrated enough (aka very rarely), she can multitask effectively.
> Ultimate: Artist. Is good at all kinds of art, but specializes in oil canvas and spray painting.
Persona
> Personality: Emilia's personality is energetic and a little reckless, but she always has good intentions. She is absentminded and lacks some critical thinking as well as some common sense, which can lead to various misunderstandings. But she is attention seeking and tries to act to make people notice her.
> Likes: Emilia loves eating sweet things :D Painting is her hobby, of course, and the only thing she likes more than that is helping others.
> Dislikes: She dislikes being ignored by others. To her, even being mistreated is not being ignored and feels good. And the two things she CAN'T stand are know-it-alls and jerky people.
> Strengths/Weaknesses: Emilia's biggest flaw is that she considers that almost everyone is better than, or above her. She lets herself be trampled by other people and doesn't mind at all. Another flaw is that sometimes she lacks critical thinking and some common sense, which leads her to take idioms literally and do weird things like taking a painting from a museum to her house just to copy it. Aside from that, she is somewhat absentminded and sometimes says things that have nothing to do with the topic or spaces out in the middle of a conversation. She has lots of energy though, and is willing to channel it into helping other people.
Appearance
> Hair: She has waist long, dark green hair which curls up at the ends. It is often neatly combed and untied. 
> Eyes: Her eyes are big for her age, and orange.
> Skin: A healthy rosy/peach color
> Build: Emi is tall, but not lanky and her body is well-proportioned. She also has a thinner-than-average build. She is almost always smiling and it is very hard to wipe the grin off her face.
> Clothing: She wears a long sleeved neon yellow shirt that says “make today awesome!” in neon orange letters and has a smiling emoji instead of an O. She also wears a knee length jean skirt with blue flowers stitched into it and light blue borders. Over it all, she wears a light yellow-cream smock that protects her clothes from paint but is slightly stained with colors. Her shoes are fuchsia boots with neon orange socks that almost reach her knees. On her head, she wears a neon fuchsia “artist hat” that is tilted to the side but never falls off.
Bio: Emilia is the youngest of a family of 8 children. She has a twin, not identical but still a twin. Her name is Leonia Garelli. When she was young, her parents neglected her and her siblings and went to parties and meetings on their own. Emilia spent a lot of time on the streets, playing with her sister and other kids, gradually forming a small gang that was based around painting on walls (not graffiti, but rather drawing well-drawn large random pictures). As she grew up, her gang and she evaded capture from the police several times until one day they captured her. From that day on, Emilia decided to try stop painting on walls (this is a habit that hasn't been completely erased) and turned her attention to other methods for painting. Surprisingly, she was naturally good at art and some of her paintings have been exhibited around the world. But her lack of common sense led her to paint over some pictures because she thought that they needed to be “touched upon” and to “steal” a famous painting just to copy it. She has been in jail two times, but luckily got out on bail and was able to continue her work as the Ultimate Artist.
Extra: Emilia would probably be very sad and angry that Leonia isn't with her, since they are very close. And by the way, her sister is not an Ultimate but rather started Emilia on the path of becoming an artist. (do I see material for a motive here??) I find she would be the type of person who would try to befriend everyone in the academy and then get surprised that not everyone is friendly?

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

butterflycat1708

Forgot to mention, Emilia's parents are from Italy.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

butterflycat1708

Just saying, Danganronpa isn't related to dragons.

• Posted at:

►►Specter.exe...  

She/them Bixbite

~♥~

~♥~

DeckDaHalls_3►►

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save an ultimate drum major (if that's too close to Constellations then I'll figure something else out)

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

eagledragon13393

THE BEHEMOTH (FORM)
<><><><><>

Info

> Name: Alexander James McBride “Jay” “AJ”

> Age: 16. 

> Gender: Male. 

Abilities

> Skills: He can play violin. He is smart. He can tell you anything about Dc and Marvel 

> Ultimate: Gymnast. Mostly bar and floor routines. 

Persona

> Personality: He believes in Murphy’s law. He second guesses about everything. He tries to appease everyone. He hates failing. When he loosens up, he is funny and cares a lot about his friends. 

> Likes: Music. Movies. Books. Dogs. 

> Dislikes: Crowds. Teachers. Jocks. Gym. 

> Strengths/Weaknesses: He is a people pleaser. He is insecure about everything. He stresses to get everything perfect. (Can’t think of anything positive.)

Appearance

> Hair: He has black hair that goes down to his ears in a shaggy style. 

> Eyes: He has stormy blue eyes. 

> Skin: Caucasian skin with freckles across the bridge of his nose. 

> Build: He is tall and has a slightly built upper body. He is average weight and his resting facial expression is a worried, pinched look. 

> Clothing: Green hoodie with “Gymnastics Team!” On it with jeans. He typically wears black converse with this. 

Bio: His dad ran out on him and his mom. This is when he started becoming a perfectionist. 

Extra: Feel free to change or alter anything you want. 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

moonlightmystery143

all spots saved

@red
could you give something more of a middle ground? sorry this is sorta nitpicky, but while i feel like the ultimate rogue would be too broad a scope the ultimate lockpick would probably be too specific. i dunno.

@nr
could you try and go into more detail? mainly with the personality and bio. id like to know a bit more about how he thinks and what leads him to these types of actions and behaviors. as for the backstory, what connection is there between his perfectionism and his dad abandoning him and his mom? you dont have to write a novel but id like to know a bit more about what makes this guy tick. if you cant think of much, i can fill in the blanks. still approved, just want to know a little more is all

@rebel
id appreciate if you could go for something a bit more different from constellation. perhaps something like a marching band director/conductor could work? im not too familiar with band stuff myself so i dont know nearly as much about possible related things. perhaps he could even be like leon, where hes got an ultimate in one field but secretly hates it and wishes to be another thing.

1. Emilia "Emi" Garelli - Ultimate Artist - F - Bixbite
2. Alexander McBride - Ultimate Gymnast - M - 
4. Saved for Andra - Ultimate Actor - F
5. Saved for Constellation - Ultimate Musician - F
6. Saved for Nebur - Ultimate Archer
7. Saved for Eve - Ultimate Florist - F
8. Saved for Verde - Ultimate Mathematician - F
9. Saved for Redring41 - Ultimate Psychiatrist - F
10. Saved for Red - M
11. Saved for Rebel

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

whitewolf9078

My form will be in tonight.

• Posted at:

Kodah

magicdragon1569

This is taking so long, but my form will be in toniht too.

• Posted at:

★Splatoon 2 Master★

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

eagledragon13393

@Eris. Sorry about that! I was slightly sleep deprived when I did that and looking back on it I see what you mean. I will fix it as soon as I can. 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

When you saved a male but it's listed as a female spot...

Info
> Name: My character's name is Arthur "Art" Walter Jones.
> Age: Art is sixteen.
> Gender: He is male.
Abilities
> Skills: He's an excellent cook and singer.
> Ultimate: Musician
Persona
> Personality: Arthur's quiet and he keeps to himself. He's a bit of a lone wolf. That being said, he won't hesitate to ask for help if he needs it. He prefers to spend his time reading and writing songs as well as practicing his ultimate talent but also enjoys a good adventure from time to time. (Please let me know if you need more information on his personality.)
> Likes: Art likes music, reading (especially mysteries), studying history, and dogs.
> Dislikes: He dislikes crowds, extreme heat and cold, and seeing blood (this will be interesting >:3).
> Strengths/Weaknesses: Art is quite levelheaded and is fairly optomistic. He does well under pressure. Unfortunately for him, he's painfully shy, slightly clumsy, and has a bad cussing problem.
Appearance
> Hair: Arthur's hair goes down just past his ears. He keeps it straight and well combed and it's very dark brown, almost black.
> Eyes: His eyes are dark gray.
> Skin: Arthur is part Chinese, so his skin is a dark tan but lighter than that of most... pure? Chinese people. He has a red dragon tattoo circling each of his arms.
> Build: Arthur is SUPER skinny and pretty short.
> Clothing: He likes blue jeans and v-neck t-shirts. He is obsessed with soccer cleats (is that what they're called?). He also wears a silvery watch. He carries a guitar case around.
Bio: Arthur was not wanted by his mother when he was born; she wanted to abort him but his dad refused to let her. He grew up close to his dad, who gave him his watch and taught him how to play the guitar and piano. Arthur's mom eventually accepted him and showed him how to play the erhu, pipa, and dizi. He learned two other instruments before he turned ten. Now he knows how to play a lot more. (Is that enough/too much?)
Extra: No

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

moonlightmystery143

@kodah, verde
dont worry, take your time. i call my form "the behemoth" for a reason, i cant expect people to just whip one out in .02 seconds

@constellation
approved! and sorry about that, just a bit of a slip of the tongue. slip of the finger? slip of the keyboard? i dunno, you get what i mean

@nr
youre fine, youre fine. i just like detail. as with the others, feel free to take your time. the story wont start until the end of the month

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

whitewolf9078

Name: Nixe Mistry (Pronounce: MISS- try)
> Age:
> Gender:  Male
Abilities
> Skills: (any skills they have besides their Ultimate)
> Ultimate: (what is their skill or other quality that they're the best at? be specific)
Persona
> Personality: (please try to explain how they think and act rather than just listing words)
> Likes:
> Dislikes:
> Strengths/Weaknesses: (3-5 of each, be sure to balance them all out and make them all significant things that'll show up in the story, keep them to personality strengths/weaknesses instead of just being good at something, optional)
Appearance
> Hair: (color, length, styling, etc)
> Eyes:
> Skin: (color, abnormalities/imperfections, markings/spots, etc)
> Build: (facial structure and features, body type, weight/height, posture, expressions, etc)
> Clothing: (what sort of stuff they wear? be as creative as you please)
Bio: 

• Posted at:

Kodah

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

@Eris

If you ever watch/see a marching band, the people conducting are the drum majors. They can play an instrument, but they're the drum majors so they arent. If that still doesn't work, I'll choose something else.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

lynxlynx3024

> Name: Nebur Neva
> Age: 15
> Gender: female
Abilities
> Skills:hiding and sneaking around
> Ultimate: in shooting with the bow anything what she wants mm precisely
> Likes: not being noticed and being alone
> Dislikes: everything what has to deal with communication
> Strengths/Weaknesses: good at sneaking, hiding, shooting. Bad at: communicate, ignore quests from other people, paying attention 
Appearance
> Hair: long black curled hair which is very soft thick hair
> Eyes: green
> Skin: light brown equal skin
> Build:small for age, strong, light, mostly looks serious
> Clothing:army uniform
Bio:she joined the army because her dad wanted her close to him so she became his personal sharpshooter with the bow that's why she mostly wears her army uniform. Now her father died and she lives on street because no one wants to have her anymore.
Extra:she got pretty good knowledge of human nature though

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

moonlightmystery143

//casually crawls from my grave//

@rebel

aye, didnt know what it was really. that should be fine

@nebur

you forgot the personality section, and id prefer if you went into a bit more detail overall if youre fine with that. i also dont really understand why shes fighting with bows and arrows in a modern setting but ill figure that out, you dont have to go through the trouble. otherwise approved. though, the schools students are supposed to be pretty high profile at least after being discovered, so ill probably be playing with the stuff about living on the streets and such if thats okay with you

also, this isnt about anything in particular, but i just wanted to make sure this gets out in regard to future characters:

- being the literal best at what they do, they most likely have devoted their entire lives to this particular thing. they probably have some sort of strong motivator, as well, or otherwise grew up around the thing

- dark secrets and dark pasts tend to be common among them, and they often serve as motivators for becoming ultimates (intentionally or unintentionally). maybe they were raised in that environment, maybe they know someone who partakes in the craft. maybe they turned to it as a coping mechanism for something traumatic. it could just be a simple interest or hobby, at least at first, but in order to deserve their title theyll need to have a ton of dedication and practice in it, so it'd become a full-on lifestyle. remember, theyre teenagers who find success among professionals

- characters tend to be rather eccentric, in one way or another, and really interesting fellows. theyre not ordinary people, obviously, and it extends beyond their talents. often, their views towards their talent will have a significant role in their identity as a whole

- this isnt necessary for this story, but characters in the games tend to play against your expectations of them. a giant martial arts master with a heart of gold, a couple gluttonous athletes with bad eating habits, a princess with morbid interests, a breeder guy that acts like an anime villain only to turn out a complete softie, a strict and uptight natural leader that turns out very very (very) emotional in reality, i could go on. again, you guys dont necessarily have to follow this idea with your characters, but itd be an interesting allusion to the canon work

and ill also probably end up toying with the storyline some so it diverts from the first ronpa. itll still have the whole killing game stuff obviously, but different motives, different setting, etc. itll be a surprise for now, which is code for i have no idea what the **** im gonna be doing

another thing, i completely overlooked this when i was making the info. all the characters are the same age, as theyre classmates. given the fact that all the characters so far are sixteen save nebur, i guess thatll be their age. for nebur, ill probably chalk it up to age cutoff limits, unless you have any particular ideas at the moment. sorry for the inconveniences

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Save a spot would you? I’m on my phone rn I can post a form later. 

Zeke

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

magicdragon1569

Info
> Name: Jessica Rose Aubrette (Jess or jessie)
> Gender: Female
Abilities
> Skills: Very good at singing and swords fighting.
> Ultimate: Ultimate Mathematician. Can sort every single math problem out in her haed and find the answer.
Persona
> Personality: Very loyal and outgoing person. She likes to be in charge and can be very hyper at times. She can be very focused and feels very strongly about things. She can get mad easly and tends to stop off when things don't go her way. She hates when things take a long time and doesn't have a long atention spand.
> Likes: Pizza, sords, mythical animals.
> Dislikes:  Books, bow and arrows, long taking things, and working with people.
> Strengths/Weaknesses: Weaknesses are working with other people, and fighting with out a sword. Her strengths are working alone, fighting with swords.
Appearance
> Hair: Jet black hair that goes down to her side. At the bottom of her hair is white and she has bangs that cover her eyes. Her bangs are put back by a bobby pin.
> Eyes: Yellow eyes with a hint of green by the middle of her eyes.
> Skin: She has tan skin and freckles dot her shoulders and face. She has a birthmark shaped like a heart on her neck, and one on the bottom of her wrist shaped like a plus symbol.
> Build: She's tall at 6.7 and she has a stright poster. She's skinny and has long arms and small, skinny fingers.
> Clothing: She wears a white and black striped shirt with a black jacket that's unziped. She has black torn jeans with white leggings under the jeans. She wears black high tops and has a stright visered hat. She wears her hat at an angle, to the left.
Bio: Her mom died when she was born, so Jess was living with her dad. Her dad had little faith in her so growing up, Jess never knew she could become something like this. Her dad never told her anything about what she was interested in, so Jess didn't have a bond with her dad. At 14, her dad died and Jess didn't care. She knew her dad death would make her a better person cuz she could do more without her dad. Now, she keeps this as a motivation to be every thing she can be.
Extra: Left handed. Bites her finger nails when she's stressed.

If I need more detail, plz let me know. I didn't know what else to put in here, so it might be a little to short.

Mods plz let this through.

• Posted at:

★Splatoon 2 Master★

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

can I save the ultimate chemist please

• Posted at:

Kaede!

Danganronpa fangirl forever

Goddess of children and music and inventions

I like to play piano

lynxlynx3024

> Name: Nebur Neva
> Gender: female
Abilities
> Skills:hiding and sneaking around hiding as in not getting seen and sneaking in like walking silent
> Ultimate: in shooting with the bow anything what she wants mm precisely
> Personality:she thinks if she is going to shoot someone only on the wind speed, the distance, how high and or she has to break something. by this moments she can't hear anyone or think about anything else. When she is in company with someone she will try to leave the person alone on a polite way. She can overreact if somebody insult her than she just will walk away angry or sad and she will try to take revenge because she hates it when she put herself for fool and she will try to get the person back by putting the person for fool in public 
> Likes: not being noticed(after and before she shot) and being alone(doesn't like to make friends and is also bad in this because she doesn't likes it)
> Dislikes: everything what has to deal with communication(she hates to communicate and just want to do her job)
> Strengths/Weaknesses: good at sneaking, hiding, shooting. Bad at: communicate,following quests from other people, paying attention
Appearance
> Hair: long black curled hair which is very soft thick hair
> Eyes: green
> Skin: light brown equal skin
> Build:small for age like 170cm, muscles by arms and legs, she is like 50 kg that is light, mostly looks serious
> Clothing:army uniform(green light brown-ish
Bio:she joined the army because her dad wanted her close to him so she became his personal sharpshooter with the bow that's why she mostly wears her army uniform. Now her father died and she lives on street because no one wants to have her anymore. 
Extra:she got pretty good knowledge of human nature though

Eris you can change whatever you want I don't totally understand you but I hope I followed your text

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

moonlightmystery143

all accepted and saved

1. Emilia "Emi" Garelli - Ultimate Artist - F - Bixbite
2. Alexander McBride - Ultimate Gymnast - M
4. Saved for Andra - Ultimate Actor - M
5. Arthur "Art" Jones - Ultimate Musician - M - Constellation
6. Nebur Neva - Ultimate Archer - F - Nebur
7. Saved for Eve - Ultimate Florist - F
8. Jessica "Jess" Aubrette - Ultimate Mathemetician - F - Verde
9. Saved for Redring41 - Ultimate Psychiatrist - F
10. Saved for Red - M
11. Saved for Rebel - Ultimate Drum Major
12. Saved for Ghostsurfer1
13. Saved for Kaede - Ultimate Chemist

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

magicdragon1569

When do we start?

• Posted at:

★Splatoon 2 Master★

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Sorry, I can I be the ultimate sniper then? Like I spelize with a twenty two rifle and I’m really good.

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Is Ultimate Analyst an option?

If so, save a male spot for me :3

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

moonlightmystery143

@red

thatll be fine

@verde

ill get started on the first chapter once i get all the characters in. i already have plans figured out here and there with the characters already submitted, and the first chapter probably wont take too long to get out once all characters are in. people will have until the end of the month, at midnight est, to submit characters, and if any spots are open after then ill be filling them with characters of my own creation

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

im working on my form. i got a good chunk of it done today so hopefully itll be finished soon

• Posted at:

eve

moonlightmystery143

aight, feel free to take your time

like i said you have until the end of the month, while id prefer the forms dont take that long ill give you the time

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

1 ,