Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

it was horrible what he did. He has no respect for the dead. Even joking about it and laughing? Terrible

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

How could I not hear about it? His actions were disgusting. 

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

she’s bi-eauty, she’s gray-ace

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

we’re just human

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

What happened? .o.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

He apoligized, but I still think that he is an immature young adult who needs to take a break from social media, actually wake up and view the world and rethink his life, then go back and try to use his fame for good rather than drama.  

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

warriorcat609

I agree, but sometimes apologies aren't enough to make up what you've done. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

@Toffee

He went to Japan’s famed “Suicide Forest” for a vlog. The forest is famous for being the site of thousands of suicides each year. He and his friends stumbled across a man who had hung himself not a 100 yards from the parking lot. Needless to say, he and his friends were very shocked, but they didn’t turn off the cameras. Logan then proceeded to laugh and make a few strange remarks and this didn’t sit well with many people. Apparently he kept filming and posted it because he wanted to spread a positive message about suicide but many people think he just did it for the views and that he shouldn’t have posted it at all because of the demographic of his subscribers. The video has since been taken down and he’s made numerous apologies. 

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!

HA HA JAKE PAUL'S IN A DILEMMA IN YA FACE JAKE PAUL

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

I watched it and I think people are making a big deal over nothing. People have different ways of reacting to death or pain. The way he handled it wasn’t the best, and I understand that I probably don’t get the full story, but at some points I felt that he really was panicking and trying to deal with the fact that he found a dead body in the woods. I don’t like the guy, I really don’t. But I just find the way people are reacting to be really over the top.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

And this my friends, is why Jake Paul is better.

(I know someone who knows him and was actually in one of his videos one time.)

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Since I saw the video I really wanna get rid of the Maverick bookbag (I use it so people don't pick on me, okay?) but its a lot of money.

@Sunshine

Um, hon, haven't you heard what Jake Paul recently did? 

• Posted at:

aphrodite

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me."

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

@Talon

he chose to upload it. He could've just talked about it in a video

and plus

how would you feel if you were related to that person who died? i know the face is blurred out, later finding out you knew that person would be horrible

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

What did jake Paul do? I don’t keep up with this stuff I stick to Game Theory and Alpharad

• Posted at:

Hi my name is Red and You’re watching Disney Channel

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Boy Scout

BotW is life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB B-Day: 12/5/2017(dec.)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Honestly, he just shouldn’t have posted it

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

@Aphrodite- noo......

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

powerfulwolf250

He did take it down later and he did say that he’d made a commitment to post it. I don’t agree with him, but honestly, unless you’re a family member, you should stay out of it. It is the family’s right to press charges or get mad at him.

That said, people should also be aware of suicide. There are more people addressing the issue, but blaming it all on one guy is just illogical. When you’re that popular, people find a reason to hate you no matter what you do.

That forest is open to the public to explore. He shouldn’t have averaged uploaded it, but isn’t the fact that people are freaking out over it worse? The family can’t have closure if somebody gets a hold of their identities, which is quite likely since this has become such a big issue. Really, everybody is making it worse. I stand by the fact that if the family wants to say something, they are allowed to. Other people shouldn’t be involved.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

*open for pets*

• Posted at:

I am dog, guard dog

Name is Karma

I am big German Shepherd

100 pounds size of Wolf

protect forums

Woof

Owner Dynasty

join FGDT

I like sneks 

cats too

sneks n cats r not bad

there was a time when we thought Logan was the more decent one remember 

• Posted at:

Ever 

hear the thunder in this quiet trembling sigh 

“ if you never saw the stars, 

candles were enough 

ayita, my better twin

crowsoul50

The least he could have done was take off the stupid hat

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!

Thumbnail avatar 900cd788c4

butterflymusic169

I unsubscribed last night he's too much for me at this point

• Posted at:

Just your average kid that loves Netflix, Chick-fil-a , and reality TV   Socially awkward clarinetist     Honor Band 2k17 & 2k18   Yes, I know I'm tall, no I don't play basketball

warriorcat609

Heh, no kidding. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

People do stupid things for fame. Finding a body in the woods would have been horrible, and maybe he was trying to get rid of the shock, but joking about it was disrespectful, immature and stupid. 

He just needs to, as Renegade said, get off of the Internet. I'll add that he also needs to grow up. Same with Jake Paul.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

So... who are Logan Paul and Jake Paul?

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218
Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

@Talon Some of the reason why people are back lashing is because they are parents. Logan has a wide age range of viewers, including young kids. Imagine if you were a parent and you discovered that your eight-year-old saw the video with the body. Instead of going to you, your child told his friends about it, and they watched it. I didn't watch the video, but a dead would disturb me a lot. Especially if it was a suicide. Some kids that I have met are not disturbed by suicide, but you could imagine most are. I am disappointed in Logan because he is the adult, and he knows that his viewers are younger, but he didn't hesitate to post the video. Who's to say that he won't do something as bad as this again? He needs to realize the trouble that he will get into if he does something like this again. 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

powerfulwolf250

@Renegade. I agree with that. My brother used to watch them, and I was always warning hen against it. I despised them as an older sister.

But I can’t help but feel pity for him. He made a mislead, a huge one, but I don’t think it is the internet’s place to spread it further. More people are watching the video NOW than before because it is EVERYWHERE. Which is a bit contradictory. I know I did. People are getting s lot of views for all those reuploads.

In my eyes, the only thing that seems right is for him to go to the family. Apologize. Plead for thief forgiveness. And if or when he gets it, we’ll, it isn’t the internet’s issue. The only person he needs validation and forgiveness form is the family. You do not need and apology. I do not not need an apology. 

The media is a toxic place. The spin lies and make huge deals out of everything. If it had been anybody else, do you think it would be so publicized?

I hate them. But it’s not like he went into that forest searching for a dead body to ridicule. That would have been evil. And people can’t accept apologies anymore. It’s really annoying. The only person he owes an apology to is the people he hurt, not the people that are being told they deserve an apology.

This should be a private matter between only the family and him.

Youtube is also partially to blame. They should be takin action and he should be suspended. We humans possess this thing called ‘empathy’. Forgiveness. Compassion. Does he deserve to lose his job over it? I don’t think so. He’s lost thousands of followers. He is losing money. I think his account should be suspended without pay, and then we can drop it. 

This isnt the internet’s fight.

It is only the victim’s.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

crowsoul50

Everyone in that video lost their right for a private solution as soon as Logan uploaded it. People hated him already and this is just cannon fodder for them. Logan is under immense pressure to upload daily videos, and it’s a lot different for someone to build an entertaining vlog than a ten minute video of them playing Dark Souls or whatever. Not saying that he’s better than them or whatever, but the dynamic of the production is a lot different and more difficult.

Logan’s always been one for shock. He loves amplifying things and taking things to levels they shouldn’t go. Whether it be fake drama, ugly diss tracks, or clickbaiting, he’s always in a constant bid to grab attention. So when you have someone like Logan— a high energy social mogul with a knack for theatrics— stumble across a dead body, a Suicide victim no less, things are bound to go wrong from the start. 

Everyone there didn’t know what to do. They’re all adults, but just barely. You have to keep in mind that he didn’t grow up with this type of exposure, it’s only happened to him in the last few years. He’s said on multiple occasions that he uses humor to comfort himself, and it tends to be his mannerism to push the edges. The jokes and yelling that he did was probably his way of coping. It’s traumatic for anyone to see that. That part I have no problem with. The mocking of the dead was over the line. The upload of the video was over the line. The lack of professionalism and tact needed in this situation was sorely lacking. 

The vlog itself is a mess. He starts off the video on a weird note. He’s half hyped, trying to take it seriously and somberly but also this is such a crazy thing to happen and he can’t wait to make money off of it. The energy is weird. He seems excited instead of sad. What he should of done was cut out everything that happened beforehand, laid it out and told the story like it was with a bit of video mixed in. None of the zooming in and stuff, but enough so people get the general idea. It should have been a somber, lower energy video. Instead it’s all over the place and no one knows how to feel. It would have been much better for everyone involved if he had just taken a step back, didn’t upload the video and sent out a message saying that something very troubling had happened and that he would explain it in the next few days. That would have given him time to reflect. But he was driven by his shock culture and uploaded anyway, and here we are. 

His apologies are less than stellar. Jenna Marbles made a 45+ minute video apologizing about buying her fish the wrong tank and he wrote a note on his phone. 

The video apology was obviously not written by him. His diction was off, the structure wasn’t how he normally expresses things, so it’s likely his PR team and his lawyer did it. There’s nothing wrong with that, but when coupled with the fact that Logan is an actor and knows how to play an audience, people don’t feel that it’s genuine. It was mostly him saying “Oops, shouldn’t have done that” eight different ways. He offered no way to fix or amend what he had done. He could have done so many things. 

-He has money to burn, so he could donate to a charity or suicide prevention organization. 

-Become an advocate, at least for a little while. Neither of his videos had a number for a Suicide hotline the last time I checked. His reach is global, he could affect hundreds of people’s lives. 

- Make some sort of announcement and apology to the Japanese government as he popularized the location and now made it more accessible to those having suicidal thoughts. 

At the same time, other YouTubers need to stop picking at the low hanging fruit. Reaction videos aren’t good, especially with something like this. Showing the video lets it gain traction. Talking for a short bit about how Suicide isn’t the answer and ways to get help would be great. Condemning him when everyone already knows you condemn him does absolutely nothing. 

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!