Thumbnail avatar 0373885bc5

determinedelf48

Attention all staff!Atention!The patient has Escaped. I repeat the patient has escaped!

Cerulean colored eyes rushed around, of a dead end hallway Ash brown hair, gone wild from not being brush but still not having an appearance of someone who has been put in an Aslyumn, She faltered as she looked for something to remove two fancy looking golden, and bronze chains the designs seemed to glow with elvish letters barely readable. Searching in the drawers  until she looked up at the picture on the wall 'of course'  there would have to be something there she silently stretched out a frail hand pale from not seeing the sunlight for a while. Behind the picture of an elvish king she saw a small door.

She jumped through it not caring at this point what as at the end, she was tired of this dull place after the Elvish council decided she was to insane to be a representative of Elves for the SAMB. That's right this was an Elvish aslyumn, very rarely mentioned for the most ' Insane' were  put here. She stumbled over her gown that was two large for her,she refused to eat the food here for the fact it tasted bland. Using her ability tried to catch herself  only  to be sent with a buzzing response that shook her two the core but a small gust of wind formed in the room  that had never happened before.

She realized that she must have made a crack finally, she bit through the pain to try again to summon a SAMBer, A puff a smoke came out of her hands, As she ambled over to the door to lock it, She tried again the pain was even stronger knocking the girl of her feet, as a spark of blue and green came, out "one more time. " she said quietly to herself, As She id a small motion with her hands the shout came from  outside  the door, " Edhelwen Úsahtie Alassë Castiel Caunwen Berthadhiell. " a loud  deep voice said, " open the door now or we haven o choice but to break." the girl rolled hr eyes continuing her task as she mocked the guard, they should know by now calling her by her full name in elvish had no effect "Elfie!" A younger sounding female guard said,  "let us in " A shrieking pain ran through  as she finally was able to summon a SAMBer, " as if I would!" She grinned as though deserving a medal.

( Hi everyone this is a story where it involes you it is your job to write your part in only a few rules - No automatic walk through wall, invincible characters, there has to be a plot. - you can either write the story here or just tell me and make a forum so i can see it- This is just for fun but this is a thing if u wanna use my abilities in your writing, you can either look at my past stuff or just ask. )

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, I AM Elfie

∆ Queen of all things elvish ∆

Le Ka ◊ Li ◊ Ra ◊ Ro◊ DaPi ◊ Fe ◊ Sa ◊ Ik ◊ CiSeKw

Twin= Elf

멈추지 말고 계속 해나가기만 한다면 늦어도 상관없다

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

ELFIE *tackles*

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

she’s bi-eauty, she’s gray-ace

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

Thumbnail avatar 0373885bc5

determinedelf48

sup

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

∆ Queen of all things elvish ∆

Le Ka ◊ Li ◊ Ra ◊ Ro◊ DaPi ◊ Fe ◊ Sa ◊ Ik ◊ CiSeKw

Twin= Elf

멈추지 말고 계속 해나가기만 한다면 늦어도 상관없다

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

if i have time i'll write a story later!

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter