ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Connor:

"Of course," I nudged Cain inside so we were slightly ahead. "Come on, we're going to make lunch today."

"Connor, you know I hate doing that, especially for someone that scares you,"Cain pouted. "I don't understand how you're so nice. Connor, are you listening to me?"

I wasn't paying attention. Instead, I was sending a message to Mia via brainwaves:Hello, this is Connor. By any chance,no one was following you, correct? You never know with people out there...

"Connor Moore MacCallum, if you don't answer me right now I'll take that girl to the village myself, and nobody wants that."

"What?" 

"Glad to know that worked. Now-" A crash in the other room made us both jump. "What was that?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Well alright then. Inside it is." I said, walking to the door and holding it open for everyone. I then walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, got out a few water bottles, and tossed one to Mia. "So why the exploring deep in a wild animal-infested woods...?" I asked, opening my water bottle, brushing hair out of my face, and drinking some. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

icewolf2513

Oops... Ignore that, it came in weird.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Mia:

I heard something crowding my thoughts, was that Conner? 

No..no one followed me, not that I know of and how in the heck are you doing that? 

I suddenly heard a crash that made everyone jump, I heard someone say "What was that?".

I shrugged. "I don't know but I'm going to find out." I smiled daringly as I walked inside to find out what made the crashing noise. 

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Up

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Poke

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I was about halfway to the kitchen when I heard a crash from behind me. I jumped a bit and turned around. "What is it, troll the vampire Thursday?" I muttered before realizing it was just a snake. It must've gotten in and knocked over some books. I walked over to it and saw it was just a random garden snake. It's adorable! I thought. 

"Just a snake, guys... Hope nobody's afraid of 'em." I exclaimed before picking it up and going to put it outside. I sighed. "I'll get rid of it..." I said before walking outside with it. 

I walked just into the edge of the woods and set it down, humming Duality by Set It Off. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Connor:

I laughed. Cain feared snakes and everything about them, and the look on her face made it all the better. 

"Dirty, filthy snakes! At least I have the brains not to go in and touch one!" Cain snapped. She glared at Mia. "Did you put that there?!"

"Cain, where's your hospitality? At least show some respect for our guest."

"So now you take the human's side?! May I remind you of the look on your face when she showed up?" Cain was suddenly furious. "When one of us dies, you'll be sorry! I'm going for a walk, don't bother following."

"Cain!" I called, but she was already gone. "I am truly sorry, Mia. Not only does she have a temper, but someone else must be angry as well. I don't believe we've had lunch yet;what do you like to eat?"

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I sensed someone's ball of angry emotion leaving the kitchen as I walked back into the house. Oh, Cain. "What happened?" I asked, stopping Cain in her tracks. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Cain:

Jackson stopped me, and no matter how I tried to get around, I couldn't. "What happened?"

"We need to get rid of it! The human, I mean. " I took a deep breath. "When Connor first saw that girl, the look on his face scared me, and I felt his fear. On top of that, has it occurred to anyone that we just welcomed a human into our home that we don't even know?! Wait..."

I grinned. Of course! It was so simple! "I've got an idea. Be right back."

I ran off through the woods in the direction of the village. 

Do do you guys mind if I make one more OC?

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I wanted to stop her, but I mean... I'm lazy, so I didn't. Besides, it's been awhile since something happened around here. So instead, I just went to the porch and called, "Mind the snake!" I then went back into the kitchen and sighed. Connor and Mia were talking. I walked past them silently and started raiding the fridge. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

warriorcat609

Mia:

If one of us dies?..

The look on his face? 

The sentence echoed in my mind as Cain left. Like I said, I would never try to hurt them and why would I even put a snake inside their home? I'm not a monster..

Or do they think I am?

I frowned and heard Conner ask me something. 

"What did she mean by that? If one of us dies?" I questioned, avoiding what he asked me for a moment. "I'm not a monster, like I said earlier. Or do some of you guys actually think I am just because I'm human?" My frown turned into a furious stare and my eyes narrowed. 

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Okay, here's my last OC:

name: Scarlett                                         

Species:human

sexuality:straight

Appearance: short, tan, black hair cut in a pixie cut, red eyes, thin build, freckles across bridge of nose

personality:calm, manipulative, witty, impatient, timid

crush:none at the moment

backstory: Scarlett is a lone girl whose mind is always on finding the mystical and proving them real for the purpose of science. With no friends, she often hires people to help her find what she needs with the incredible wealth left to her from her neglecting parents. She hopes to discover something big and put herself in the history books.

what is your choice: turning in the vampires

other:

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Connor:

"None of us believe you are a monster, Mia. Cain is just...a bit on the defensive end. Last time she trusted somebody on contact it didn't end well," I avoided Mia's gaze. "As for what she meant, I can't really explain without a long story which you probably don't want to hear." 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I made myself a plate of leftover spaghetti and put a bunch of cheese on it. "Connor... You got Mia, right? After you guys are done, please see to it she leaves or something? Imma go wait for Cain to get back from God knows where." I said with a half mouthful of pasta. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"Alright guys,according to this legend, we might be able to find a variety of unicorn..." I said, pointing to the south. "That way, boys."

"lady, this is useless. There's no stinking mythical creatures. The only reason why I'm still here is because you haven't paid me yet," one of the boys grumbled. As he took a step, someone running full speed slammed into him. "Hey, watch where you're going!"

" I don't have time to apologi-" A girl with long red hair clean herself off. At the sight of us, she gave off a shaky smile. She had some incredibly long teeth. "Oops. You guys wouldn't happen to know another hum- girl and you don't happen to be looking for her, would you? I can bring her to you, if you need."

"as a matter of fact, we are looking for something," I got an idea. "Hey, you look kind of pale. Maybe you should come with us until we're sure you are in working order."

"Oh, there's no need for that," the girl took a few steps back, instantly suspicious.

"don't worry about it," I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and started to lead her back. "After all, we are friends now."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Led her back to the village. Forgot to add the last part of that sentence

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I sighed. Ten minutes... Fifteen... This is getting weird. I shouldn't have finished my pasta before she gotten back... I stood up and set my bowl down. I walked in the direction of the nearest place to us... The little town near us. 

Once I got there, I saw a familiar vampire being basically dragged around by some human. That's just... lovely. I thought, walking over, pretending to be relieved. 

"Cain! Where were you?! Mom and Dad were freaking out! And uh... Who is this...?" I asked Cain, trying to give her the super-subtle "play along" look. Then, brushing some hair out of my face, I grabbed Cain and pulled her into a sibling-like sidehug. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Up

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Cain: 

the second I saw Jackson, relief struck me.

"sorry, I got lost. This is...to be honest, I don't know. She said she'd help me out," I said.

"Yeah, she looks kind of sick. We can get her help. I'm Scarlett, by the way," the human said.  "Maybe I could walk you back, just in case something bad happens along the way. Not to mention its, getting late, and there's lots of dangers out there."

I gulped. How had I gotten myself into this mess. "Mom and dad probably want us home, right Jackson?"

Before he could respond, Scarlett interrupted. "They wouldn't want you dead though, right? "

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Right. Which is why they sent me instead of our younger sister. Now, thanks for the worry, but we're naturally pale and don't go outside easy because we get sunburn a lot. But we really need to go, and I think your pals want to ask you something. We'll be on our way now. Thanks. Bye." I said, trying to restrain my annoyance. I kept the same brotherly sidehug around Cain as we walked deeper into town. 

"We'll walk around to get to 'Mom and Dad's' house. I was pretty worried about you, sis." I muttered, staying in the brother role as long as we were in a human town. I know I just ate but... They're human...  I shook the thought off. That girl... Yeesh, she was annoying. "They wouldn't want you dead, right?" Excuse me? I'm pretty sure we can handle ourselves, little lady. We're older than your grandparents, thank you. I thought angrily, my eyes flicking around constantly. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Scarlett:

I watched them walk off with irritation. They had to be supernatural, and they thought they could fool me! Well, unfortunately for them, I had plenty of 'pals'.

"lady, if you don't pay us-"

"How would you like double?

"Double?"

" Yes," I smiled. "Take some stakes, follow those two, and attack. Hurt them if you must, but not too much. I just need them separated and one of them at a time brought to me. I must look like the good guy,though, understands?"

"got it."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I picked up two really determined human emotions behind us. I cleared my throat. "Cain, didn't Mom say we needed milk?" I asked before pulling her into a Walmart. The two emotion signatures went into Walmart after us. I looked behind us. "Sis, you go get the milk, Imma look at the hair dye, I think the black and purple is wearing out... And try not to use any powers, but do if you must." I said quietly before slipping off. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Cain:

"Okay," I turned aisle after aisle, trying to lose whoever was on my tail. The crowd was getting to me, and my impatience was only lasting so long. I casually grabbed a gallon of milk and bought it for the act, then tried to wait for Jackson, but the feeling of violence and determination made me hurry out. 

I wandered around, landing myself in a secluded area. Cain, you fool! Never go to a secluded area! Suddenly, a huge guy lunged at me, a stake in his hand. I flung the gallon at him before running as fast as I could away. At the end of the street, Scarlett waved to me.

"This way!" She yelled, and falling for it, I followed.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I whistled as I walked casually into the aisle with hair dye in it. Nobody else was there, but then I heard an awkward throat-clearing. I looked to my left, it was the dude with the stake. 

"Hm? Oh, sorry, I'm in your way, sir." I said with a polite smile. 

"Oh no, my bad." as he said bad, he tried stabbing me in the arm with the stake. 

"Oh my... You might give me a splinter." I said mockingly. "I advise you get sandpaper for that, holding that stick must be painful." I added, grabbing a dark brown hair dye box and jogging to the check-outs in hopes Cain was there. Of course she's not here... That dude must've chased her out or something. I sighed and ran out, trying to find her. The crowd somehow grew a bunch and the stake-dude came out. 

I swear, humans are the WEIRDEST. I sighed in annoyance and sped walked to where I caught up with Cain. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Up

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

Scarlett: 

wonderful! Now I not only have one supernatural creature, but two! I led them to my current house, prepared with all necessary capturing equipment. Once we were all inside, I shut the door and locked it.

"Are you guys alright? Those guys are crazy," I peered out to window in case of any suspicious eyes. "You guys can have a seat if you want. Once those guys clear off, we'll be all good. If you don't mind, I have some questions for you."

"what kind?" Cain asked. "I'm not up for games at the moment. Mom and dad are gonna freak."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Questions?! Um, HA! No. THOSE were the dudes that were with you, weirdo! WE just want to go home!" I said angrily. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Cain:

"I know they were with me, but that doesn't make me a weirdo. I just love science," Scarlett turned off all the lights but one in the center of the room. "And don't bother with the mom and dad thing anymore. I know you two aren't human, and I have a pretty good idea of what you really are. So, for my first question, what are you? Be honest now, or there might just be some problems."

"Problems? You couldn't hurt us if you tried!" I scoffed. If the jig is up, there's no more use pretending. "In fact, I'd be more worried for yourself if I was you. Jackson here is pretty strong, and I am too."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

Cain's done pretending. And this girl... Why didn't I realize her obsession before? I mentally sighed. Note to Self: Use powers at least a BIT more. And don't be ignorant. 

I shrugged. "I suppose that's true... And I guess we are older than your grandparents, so who's had more experience here?" I said. "Now... With that said, we really must be going... My sister hasn't eaten yet. And that wasn't an act. I think of her as one." I added.

"Oh! And what do you think we are?" 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"Well, considering you both have fangs as big as the moon, I'm gonna go with vampire. You say you are like brother and sister? Good to know," I had to remind myself that these weren't people. These were creatures that needed study at all cost, and my ticket into history. "Also, you may have more experience, but I have studied harder than any other human you know, so... Cain first than. Don't worry, you can answer my questions next."

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not answering any of your questions!" Cain snapped. "So why don't you just move over, and I can unlock the door so we can go home."

Cain took a step forward, and I pressed a button on the wall. Where she stood collapsed, and Cain easily avoided the trap. Luckily, she tripped over my trip wire and fell into a chair, which gripped onto her by wrists, ankles, and stomach. She growled in anger, and for a split moment I felt a touch of remorse.

"All I need is the answer to your questions, and then you guys can go," I lied. "So, let's begin."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I twitched with anger and started tapping my foot. "I swear, if you don't let her go..." I said with bottled anger showing through. I took a deep breath. "Yes. We're vampires."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

warriorcat609

(Lol, haven't been on since yesterday and the rp gotten too far for me to catch up XD

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

icewolf2513

Upp.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Cain:

My irritation and fear grew with the feelings of victory in Scarlett.

"How many of you are there? Do you have any powers that could hurt me right now?" She asked.

"I'll give you something to be worried about, wee lamb, just you wait," I growled. "Jackson, maybe it's time to teach this girl a lesson."

"Fine, but you can't leave if I'm injured." Scarlett smirked. "In fact, here. I only need one of you." She opened the door. "Go on."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

If it was possible, I felt like my face just got paler for a second. "Cain, go. Tell everyone else what happened. I'll be back." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"But-" Cain started, but she never finished. Slowly, she got up and trudged out, panic clearly written on her face. I shut the door behind her.

"so there are more of you. When I'm done here, you will go to an institute of research, so I hope they don't expect you back anytime soon, "I nearly squealed out loud. My plan was working perfectly! "Please don't take it personally;I only wish to help the human race by means of you. Would you like something to drink?"

I walked into the kitchen before he could respond. Then I typed in three words into an email and sent:OPERATION VAMPIRE SUCCESS

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven51and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I shrugged lazily. "Don't hurt any others and it's fine with me." I said honestly in my famous "I'm too smart, superior, and lazy to care," voice. "And it's fine, I can pour myself something... But just out of curiosity, do you have any pink lemonade or black tea?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

, 2 , ... 49 , 50 , 51