ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Maybe Mia could know Scarlett or something? I dunno.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(Good idea,

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Connor:

I was starting to get worried. Cain was never out this long, and I thought for sure Jackson would've brought her back by now. Seconds later, I saw Cain sprinting to us, her frazzled and her face terrified.

"Connor! Guys! She's got Jackson! Oh, it's all my fault!" She cried out, wrapping me in a hug. "That awful human Scarlett has him trapped in her house! What are we gonna do?!"

I froze,deep in thought. Finally, I said "Honestly, I don't know. But we'll think of something."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven72and2,000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I got up and followed what's-her-face into the kitchen and tried to find a drink for myself that wasn't potentially going to put me to sleep or make me do anything, humming The Lion and the Wolf. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"okay, first question," I interrupted Jackson's humming. "How long do you guys live, give or take? What makes you live that long? Do you survive on blood, or can you survive on other things? Can I extract some of your DNA? Where do the others live? That's more than one question, huh?"

I took a deep breath." Sorry. Please wait until I get some paper, and then you can answer my questions one at a time."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Oh no,I left for like a week and now I'm so far behind,sorry!

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Worry not, there's always room to jump in

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Up

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Up

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I waited for her to get a pencil and paper. "Well, my Dad was around 200 when he had me and my Mother died when she was around 300... I dunno what makes us live that long. We survive on other stuff, obviously. It's been, what, a month since I had blood? Think of it like a constant craving." I sighed longingly. "Why the DNA thing? No, you can't have some of my DNA. I dunno about the others, my family at least, we used to live in France. France was nice. Very pretty, you should go sometime." 

I answered everything honestly. Honesty ran in my family. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Connor: 

i sighed. Of course the only plan we could come up with ends up with bait. I stood out Scarlett's house, hiding underneath the window.

are you alright Jackson? we will get you out in a jiffy. Just waiting on Cain to pull her act, get ready to run...

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

The one before that didn't come in, but it still works well. More of a surprise that way

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

I'm probably really late, but can I still join?

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

We could always use more RPers(I feel like I just took this over...sorry if that's not okay, it's just a good plot that shouldn't die.)

so please join

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

dragonkitten1012

Alright, cool. Will do. Get ready for one of the most aggravating characters ever. 

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

dragonkitten1012

Name: Joshua (Josh) Richmond

Age you look: 17

Species: Vampire

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Standing around 6’4 in height, Joshua is very slim but also well toned. He has long arms and legs and often shows them off, complimenting his own skin. He has very strikingly blonde hair that is well done, not a hair out of place. He curls his long bangs into one giant curl on the front of his head, while the rest of his hair is short and smoothed down. He has long eyelashes and dark blue eyes, along with flawless pale skin that he takes great care of. He has a narrow face and pearly teeth, and of course, vampire fangs. His nails are neatly taken care of, just like every other part of his body. He wears a white casual tuxedo with a red tie and white dress shoes. He seems almost “overdressed”, although that’s not what he would call it.

Personality: Josh is very narcissistic and full of himself. He believes he is the most superior being on the face of the planet, that he is the most important and should be treated like a god. He calls everyone “peasants” and is very quick to judge, but he is good at controlling his anger and other emotions that would put him on a “lowly level”. He is extroverted and not afraid to show himself off to anyone, including his vampire-ness(?), and he also isn’t afraid of speaking his mind, and will often act without thinking. Anything that will put him in the center of attention, or given any chance to show off, he will do it, no matter the circumstances. Although he has his troubles with his narcissism, he is very insecure about himself and has an extremely hard time making friends because of his personality. He does try to make friends, but in his own way, and that often leaves him alone even more, so he tries to make himself better, to impress others and get them to think that he is amazing. He is a perfectionist all around, and if things aren't done his way, they aren't done at all. He loves yoga, dancing, classical music, attention, cats, singing, poetry (He is a poet at heart), himself, talking, running, etc.

Powers: Normal vampire powers, such as superhuman speed and strength, but also teleportation and he can manipulate other’s emotions.

Crush/romantic interest?: Himself   lol (Perhaps Scarlett later on…)

Backstory: Growing up in a poor family and neighborhood  with his brother and parents, he was always striving to be the best of the best. Before his brother, Jersh, was born (His name is Jersh because his parents couldn’t think of anything better), Joshua was a happy child. He was okay where he was at in life, but afterwards, his brother starting getting all the attention from his parents. That’s when Josh began doing his own thing, he felt that he needed to be better at everything so his parents would give him the appreciation that Josh desperately needed. His brother started to become a nuisance to Josh once he actually started making his own money by putting in the effort, when their parents would always order Josh to take his brother everywhere, to give him what he wanted because he was “his younger brother”. At this point, Josh starting realizing that Jersh was the favored son, getting everything that he wanted without needing to do anything, all the while, Josh had to earn everything by himself with no help. He started to despise Jersh, and started to become cruel to his brother, often leaving him behind and calling him “Second born” and “Crybaby”. They became much more distant, and of course, their parents realized this. They blamed Josh for all the troubles they had, always putting him down , causing him to become insecure and lonely. They also didn’t understand his narcissism, so they pretty much cast him out of the family.
So, because of his parents always calling him incompetent and saying things like “Why can’t you be more like your brother?”, he became obsessed with trying to become better and greater and more powerful. This only made him see himself as greater than everybody else, including his whole family. And the reason why his parents always wanted Josh to be like Jersh is because Jersh went with the program. Josh didn’t believe others when they told him “You can become anything you want as long as you put your mind to it” and other things like that.
When finally old enough to go to highschool, Joshua had earned enough money to go to a private school. He was ecstatic to get away from everything he had known, ready to start new, but of course, his parents forced Josh to take along his brother, and pay for him. At this, Josh became super angry. He was annoyed that he had worked for everything and his brother had worked for none of it. Just cried to mommy and got anything. Joshua ended up taking his brother, but completely disowned him to having any blood relations.
(Fast forwarding to the future, his family were also vampires, so they’re still alive, but he doesn’t talk about any of them)

Other: Sorry for such the long backstory, I felt it was important to his personality. Also, his brother is a year younger that Josh.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I sighed, waiting for more questions while pouring myself some raspberry lemonade and pouring what's-her-face some as well. I'm not as rude as her, after all; Vampires have hospitality and class, too. Then I heard Connor's voice echoing through my head.

Connor. I thought with slight relief as I tried to reply calmly. I'm fine, she couldn't hurt me if she tried. Don't so anything drastic, please. I have this under control. Don't be impulsive. I've everything under control... I'll be back. Tell Cain and everyone else the same. Irrational interfering could make the situation worse. Please trust me? When's the last time I lied? I added jokingly as I sipped my drink casually, taking a seat in the corner of the room so my eyes are shaded. 

"Why do you want my DNA, exactly? And why so curious about us? The mountains are wonderful this time of year, why not travel to learn more." I suggested politely. "And I don't see what the big deal is about all of it. Scientific research or not, using me as a talking lab rat is inhumane. I have emotions too. Perhaps you should better yourself before you try bettering your species." I added in a the same "too smart, powerful, and lazy to care," voice. I took another sip from my glass, gesturing she drink some of her drink, too. 

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Of course, my last one didn't go through. Nuggets, feel free to POV.

cain:

I stood on the roof of Scarlett's house, eavesdropping and waiting for the perfect moment.

"your DNA will help along the research, and I can't help my curiosity, " Scarlett said. " I never travel without a purpose. In fact, your friend came in on a unicorn expedition. Also, you aren't a human, and study is the best thing for the human race. I'm already the best I can be, so no need to do anything but help everyone of my own species."

I felt a flush of rage. Just because we weren't human didn't mean we didn't reserve respect! I slid off the roof.

Cain? Cain, you better be listening! Jackson says he's got it covered, and not to do anything drastic. Abort the mission! I repeat, abort!

I sighed its a little late for that, Connor.

i opened my mouth to call out my phrase, but before I got the chance, Connor tackled me and we fell into a pile of boxes.

"now look what you've done!" I hissed as people gathered around.

mods please let this though

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I twitched in anger. "Research is fine. And although I am not human, I do still have emotions, insecurities, and a voice. The least you can do while conducting experiments is take my emotions into consideration, with all due respect." I said the last part through my teeth, tapping my foot to try and get out my aggravation and brushing hair out of my face. 

I took a deep breath. "For my sake and for yours, I'd like to hurry the process of this investigation. Please, next questions? Or is the next thing actual tests." I added, starting to bite myself. 

This is absolutely infuriating. Who doesn't go somewhere for no reason?! Travelling is wonderful! And a unicorn expedition? Dear Lord, she's strange. Oh, so just because I'm not technically human means my opinion doesn't matter?! How about I drink your blood and we'll see who doesn't have an opinion! I hate her. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this! I HATE HER! I thought maybe humans changed, what with Mia and all, but nooooooooo! This... This SCIENTIST-WANNABE shows up! 

I bit down hard on my hand, tapping my foot faster.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

" my apologies if I offended you to the point of dangerous levels. I was unaware your kind valued anything moral, especially respect. Don't worry, I know you are just as anxious as I am to get things over with. No more question, just please get into the tube."

I pushed a button, and the tube glowed bright blue. "I know its a little gawky, but it will due until my fellow scientists arrive."

Suddenly, I heard a crash outside and turned to it. Something told me those were not just clumsy humans. I eyes Jackson questioningly.

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"What? Don't go looking at me, I didn't do anything! Don't go jumping to conclusions."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

dragonkitten1012

Alright, so I'm gonna try my best here

Turning the corner, Josh smoothed his curl with one hand, making sure no hair was out of place. In his other hand, sat a small pocket mirror in which he grinned at, admiring himself as he walked down the sidewalk. Usually, he would have driven himself around town, but it was a nice day out, plus someone can't exactly admire themself while driving, well, except him of course.
  Straightening his red tie, he ran into someone, not paying attention to where he was going. The person gave Josh a dirty look as he passed without saying anything. Josh looked back at them and shrugged.
  "Peasant," he called out when he noticed a group of people surrounding someone, er, two someones. Curious, Joshua pushed himself through the small crowd of people and stood a few feet away from the people who were getting attention. They seemed to be laying in a pile of boxes. One of them looked pretty angry.
  "Excuse me!" He exclaimed dramatically. "You two are disturbing my peaceful walk around the neighborhood, so keep it down, peasants," he raised his chin and placed the back of his hand on his forhead. He smirked when he realized the people's attention was being drawn to him.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

icewolf2513

Jackson:

Even from inside a tube, I smelled a really weird mixture of smells. Oh geez, it smells like fancy cologne and vampi- Wait, Vampire. I stiffened up momentarily, then relaxed again. Why?! I thought I called off Connor and Cain! Who is this person? AND WHY ARE THEY SO CLOSE TO ME AND MY FAMILY. I thought, getting aggravated to the point of lashing out. I cleared my throat. 

"In the mean time, while we wait for the other scientists, you don't happen to have any blood lying around, do you...?" I asked awkwardly. Aaand getting out of this place is more than ever my number one priority! 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"And why the locking-me-in-a-test-tube thing? I can crash on the couch without destroying anything, you know." I said yawning.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Connor: 

that at guy had not just said that. I facepalmed, and Cain stood up, her face moving from pale to a beet red.

"who are you calling peasant, peasants?!" She yelled, getting in his face. "You better watch it, buster, before you get yourself hurt." 

i moved to stop her, but it provided a perfect distraction. Instead I snuck around to the door of Scarlett's home and put my ear to the door.

"fine, you haven't given me any reason not to trust you, yet," Scarlett was saying. "Just stay there while I check this out. I'll be back in three minutes at most."

suddenly the the door swung open and hit me, throwing me to the ground. I moaned and rubbed my head. "Oww...."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Thanks." I muttered flatly, lying on the couch, facing towards the actual couch and hugging a couch-pillow. I shut my eyes tightly. They were called off. I called them off. It'll be fine. It wasn't them. It wasn't me. It was the Vampire with the pricey cologne. I told myself, trying to fall asleep.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Scarlett: 

"oh my goodness! Are you okay?" I looked down at the boy lying on the ground. He moaned, revealing a massively chipped tooth. "I'm so sorry! What were you doing so close to my house?"

"getting away from the chaos over there," he replied. "That really hurt, you know. I'm gonna have to get that fixed."

"I know," I sighed. Of course I had to help him to drop suspicion. That meant I would have to leave my specimen here for even longer, unless... "I'll take you to the nearest doctor, but I'm a little tied up with a pet at the moment. Would you mind if I let you in the back? It's antisocial."

"of course. That's not a problem," he said, following me into the kitchen entrance. "Connor, at your service, by the way."

"Scarlett at yours," I poured him a drink before sneaking into the other room. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Up

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Up

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

dragonkitten1012

Joshua smirked as the girl who was once in the boxes walked up to him and started yelling at him.

"Ha, as if you could hurt me, so, try again," he said, refusing to stand down. He stood for a few moments without saying anything before he spoke up. "Anyway, I'm Joshua, but you can call me Josh, or Joshua the Great. Whichever you prefer," he stuck out his hand, but then pulled it back as soon as he put it out. "Nevermind."

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

icewolf2513

Jackson:

Wait... I know this little girl did not just refer to me as "pet." I thought. I closed my eyes tighter and tried going to sleep, hugging the pillow a bit tighter. Wait... Is... Connor is in the house. That little shrimp better let him go.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Cain:

Thus guy has no idea who he's messing with.

"Well, Joshua. I'm Cain, and you're going down," I picked up a pile of mud and threw it in his face before tackling him to the ground.

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

Scarlett:

I hurried in and shut the door. "I need you to get in the tube now. I hit this poor boy with my door, and now I have to take him to go get checked out. You may be trustworthy, but not that trustworthy."

More shouts outside. I looked out the window and gasped. Was that a full out fight? That never happened here! Grumbling, I pointed to the tube.

"please hurry;I want to see who's fighting too."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I wriggled around to face the person who STILL didn't tell me her name. "ME?! I just want SLEEP! And I'm not sleeping in that tube! It's uncomfortable!" I said. "If you can't trust me, how can I trust YOU?!"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

Connor:

of course, I was listening in.

"Scarlett O'Hare doesn't need trust to change the world. Now, get in the tube!"

"Excuse me, Scarlett, but I need to get there before I lose my tooth. They don't exactly grow back at this point," I interrupted through the door.

dont worry, I'll get her out of there. She doesn't know what I am, and Cain is making good distraction with that pricey guy.

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven72and2,000+posts

dragonkitten1012

Luckily, Josh was able to nearly dodge the handful of mud.
"Um, excuse me, but it's Josh-" he said before being cut off by being tackled by the girl named "Cain". He gasped as his back hit the ground, knocking the wind out of his lungs. He struggled to get back up as they wrestled.
"Get off me you peasant!" He yelled before finally being able to shove her off. He stood up calmly, trying to act cool. "Geez, aggressive animal." he mumbled under his breath.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"No! Look, if you keep arguing your nerd-buddies are gonna be here and you'll miss the fight! I JUST WANT SLEEP!" I argued, turning back over and burying my face in the pillow. That's good... You didn't have to come, you know. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513