Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"What, you think I'm gonna leave without you?" I asked, my words slightly slurred from how bad my state was. "And did you say fingerprint? That's technology, just come to my house and I might be able to get it off. Please, Scarlett... Trust me?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

The footsteps were getting closer, and I had only a split second to decide. 

"Okay, I trust you," I said. "But this is a tracking device, so we might not want to get to close to your house. "

I grabbed bed his hand and hurried out the back, being careful not to go too fast in his weak state. There was an anguished cry from inside my house, but I kept going as I tensed. He was up, and now he would be really angry. Hopefully we would be able to get it off, and I would never have to see Ronan again.

"I hate to ask in such a state, but would you mind speeding up? Just a little bit until we're in a safe place, then you can rest."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven67and2000+posts

It being the bracelet 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"What have I done? What have I done? All was lost, and where was I?" -Jack the Pumpkin King

#Haven67and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 64d72aaa79

mermaidbulldog751

Name: Cheriè
Age you look: 19
Species: Vampire
Sexuality: Pansexual
Apperance: Long Blonde hair,Pale skin, Light baby blue eyes
Personality: She is a old soul, Wise and cunning.
Powers: She is able to shape shift into a axolotl, Which makes her able to regenerate limbs when weak.
Crush/romantic interest?: None, Yet
Backstory: Cheriè  was a Victorian nineteen year old when she was kidnapped and taken from her home. She fought back before a heroic vampire saved her and bit her. She notice she was turning into a vampire until he told her. She fled the scene to find herself in a sunny and deadly desert. All she had was a dress, a parasol, And a tin of makeup. So, She found the occasional wondering human and take their blood. She would keep going, feeling very guilty. After a bit, she got used to it. When she reached a town many men fell in love with her beauty. She pretended like  she loved them, But seduced them for the blood she needed.
What is your choice?:(Humans only)
Other: She now is formed as a young 19 year old at the pinnacle of her fun life. She dresses punk and has begun to get used to using teenage slang. She has a few friends, and a few enemies, too.

• Posted at:

Aaxolotl

Queen OF PasteAND Axolotls

I love..

Spirit animals, Webkinz, Being goofy and weird 

Accepted. Join in whenever you feel like it!

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Yeah, no problem." I said, speeding up the pace. We made it to the house and I opened the door for Scarlett. I walked into the kitchen, quickly grabbed a bottle of water, and went back to where Scarlett was in the living room. "We should probably go upstairs, it could buy us time if and when that dude comes. Besides, most of my tools are in my room on my desk." I said, speed-limping upstairs to my room. I sat in my swivel chair and quickly put my phone on my charger. "Now let's see this dang bracelet..."

I drank some water and focused, making an illusion that I was "Ronan." While that was happening, I focused as hard as I could to force the technology to allow "Ronan's" fingerprint to unlock the bracelet. It took so much of my energy, that I nearly fell asleep.  

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"Are you sure you'll be alright? Maybe you should take a nap while I get rid of this," I took the bracelet and stood up. Before leaving, I smiled. "Thank you again. It was really nice to see Ronan get what he deserved."

I left the room and walked to the living room and to the kitchen. There was yelling from the other room, and I could tell Cain was feeling better, but she definitely wasn't happy. An object flew through the kitchen door, and I sped up before the objects were actually aimed at me. I grabbed a hammer and walked directly out back and started smashing.

Cain:

I launched another vase at Connor. "How could you do that?! You should've let me die! I swear I'll-I'll-" 

i sat down, my energy wearing down. Connor came over to pat me on the shoulder, but I pushed him away. "Don't make things bojlkworse than you already have. Jackson doesn't feel good, and he's probably asleep."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"It's... Fine... Stay safe." I muttered, laying on my right side on my bed and cuddled my pillow, falling asleep almost instantly. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I was underwater, in a tank. There were scientists in front of me, writing something on their clipboards. I looked to my right. Cain was there, passed out cold. To my left, Connor was there, his face purple from lack of oxygen. In front of me, was the guy named Ronan. I banged on the glass and yelled, even though I was underwater. He smiled. I looked around at the scientists and saw a familiar face: Scarlett. I banged on the glass harder and harder, until blood was drawn from my knuckles. Now the lack of oxygen was making me dizzy. Then, the water started draining, and drained me into another scene. 

I was in a zoo, and not on the outside. My family was laughing at me. My birth family, and my half-brother. Of course my Mother wasn't there, but my Father was. And Connor and Cain were there, separated from my biological family... And they looked disappointed, almost ashamed. Cain walked off first. Then Father. Then Connor... And all was left was my half-brother, Ryan. He wasn't smiling anymore, just staring at me. I hit on the glass, but he kept the same disgusted look he always gave me. 

"Why are you so rude to me?" I whispered.

"I'm not." he replied. 

"You're not here, are you." 

"I dunno... Have a nice time healing." he whispered, walking off. The dream ended. 

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Connor:

I knew she would react this way, and I would fix this when I had time, but at the moment I had other fish to fry. 

"Well, I'm going to make sure everything is alright," I tried to talk calmly, but I couldn't. When she huffed, I went to jacksons room and knocked on the door. "Jackson, you awake? If I woke you, just tell me to go away! And watch for broken glass!"

Scarlett: 

"That should do it," I muttered, looking at the pieces of destroyed metal. Now that the task was done, I felt kind of paranoid. As far as I knew, I could have an entire army watching for just the right moment...

A bush rustled, and I squirrel came out, making me jump. I hurried in the house, nearly running into Cain. "Oh! Hi Cain! Great to see you're up and running again!"

"it's your fault, you know. If you hadn't done what you did, I wouldn't have gotten sick, and Connor wouldn't have killed them," Cain kept her voice low. "I suggest you make yourself scarce around here."

"I understand," I edged around her, scared once more. Connor had killed someone?! Why?! Was it my fault? I started searching for a secluded area in the house that I could hide in. Finding a nice spot, I hugged my knees and let the tears fall. Reaching to my neck, I went to grab my locket, but it wasn't there. It must be with all the stuff in my house, with Ronan. Just then, my phone started to ring.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I jumped awake after the dream, jumping slightly onto my back. "OW, SORRY LITTLE-" I wiggled to sit up. "No, I'm up now!" I called back to Connor. "We have root beer, right?" I asked, standing up slowly. "Geez, how long did I sleep for? I feel like an old man." I muttered, taking my phone off the charger and opening the door. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Connor:

"Yes, at least, I think so." I waited for him to come out. "You didn't sleep for that long, and if you ask me, you should sleep more. I need to clean up the vases that Cain threw, then we can all actually do something...maybe. I'm not sure you two are ready for that."

I walked into the living room, ignoring Cains dirty looks. When Jackson came in, she raised her voice. "Hey look, it's Jackson, the only one that actually cares enough to help me and not destroy my life!"

Scarlett:

"Hello?" I asked calmly, even though I was shaking. "How do you know that?! You don't know me at all! She didn't mean it, and you can't convince me anything else! Don't bother keeping the number, because I'm destroying the phone. Leave me and my friends alone!" I hung up the phone angrily and slammed it on the ground. As terrifying as it was that they knew that, I was so glad it was Ronan or even the scientists. Just two many boys I forgot to pay. When this was all over, I would deal with it. Until then, all that was left to do was hide here until Cain mellowed over.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Never thought my character would fade away from existence so quickly XD

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"What?" I said. "What happened? I thought the blood thing worked fine, right?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. "And where's Scarlett? Everyone's safe, right?" I added, getting more panicked by the minute. I went into the kitchen and got a root beer and started drinking it while making myself ice cream... All the sugar was to keep myself awake. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Cain:

"The blood worked fine,but if I had known where it came from, I wouldn't have drunk it!" I stood up, sick of sitting and trying to be calm. "Connor just did the one thing he promised not to do to anyone ever!" I made sure Connor was looking at me. "Why couldn't it have been your last living family?! Why did it have to be mine?! Why would you let me live like that?!"

"My family didn't cause you pain!" He yelled back, getting angry. "And it had to be your blood kin! I couldn't help that, Cain! What did you want me to do?"

"LET ME DIE!!!"I screamed, but there were no more vases to throw. "Is it really an excuse to kill? What if I just killed Scarlett? After all, she's the one that really caused this mess! That's a good enough excuse, right? I bet she didn't leave when I told her to make herself scarce. Scarlett!" There was no response. "Scarlett! Maybe she did leave. If so, good."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I listened to them fight while I made myself the most loaded bowl of ice cream ever. I came back into the living room with my ice cream. "I'll go look for her, if you want. I think you two may need to talk it out without vases..." I said awkwardly, walking off to a random part of the house. 

"Scarlett, where are you? You okay?" I tried texting her, but a prickly wall blocked me... It's broken. I realized. This made me panic a bit. "Scarlett, where are you?" I called out. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

I moved out of the spot slightly at jacksons voice. "I'm fine! Over here! I just dropped my phone!" It would be best if he didn't know they didn't call. "Is Cain still mad at me? Is it safe to come out?" I waited a minute before adding. "Are you feeling alright? If you need some of my blood, I wouldn't mind."

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I crouched near Scarlett. "She's still angry, she'll be like that for awhile. I'm..." I sighed. It killed me to lie. "I'm still tired, but I want to try and stay awake... And it's your blood, do what you want with it." I smiled slightly. "Stiches suck, though... Good thing there's a such thing as ice cream... Want some?" I said, sitting down with my legs crossed and offering her some of mine to make her feel better... I sensed that she was troubled by something, but I didn't ask. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

I took a few bites, but left the rest for him. "Thank you. If my blood is really toxic, then you probably shouldn't drink it. I've only had stitches once, and they were rough, but not nearly as rough as your scratch, I imagine. Can I ask you an important question?" I took a deep breath. "If someone died because of our situation, would it technically be my fault, since I caused the mess in the first place?" It sounded ridiculous out loud. "Never mind. Forget I asked; you have your own problems to deal with." 

I yawned, as crying always made me a little tired, but I could always stay awake. Subconsciously I reached for my locket again, but moved my hand down once I noticed and set it in my lap.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I ate the rest of my ice cream. "Technically, the death would be on the person who committed the crime." I said, furrowing my brow. Then I watched her reach for some sort of necklace then put her hand in her lap. I took a deep breath. "Alright, what's wrong?" I asked. "You can tell me, c'mon, tell the baby of the house, I won't tell." I added humor to it to try and make her laugh.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

I chuckled a little at the joke. "Oh, it's no big deal. I'm just getting used to things, and the locket that usually me with coping is at my house, and I can't go back there anytime soon." I rested my head against the wall. "Well, that and those boys kept calling for their money, but they can't anymore, since I broke my phone. No worries about it now. Good thing your family's all together again, huh? Really glad that worked out."

My subject change was sudden, and I knew he noticed. I kept staring at the ceiling, trying to ignore the shame for being so sensitive over a little thing.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I raised an eyebrow and how sudden the subject changed, but didn't ask. "Yeah, because hearing your big brother and sister yell about who killed who right after a day of stress and stitching, is just awesome." I said with a sigh. I was about to lean against the wall but remembered that it would hurt. So I just sat straight up. "But it's not all your fault; I was the lazy idiot that decided I wasn't in immediate danger so I didn't use my powers 'till I bursted your light... By the way, I think the glass is still on the floor..." I said, thinking. "Well, at least I still got milk." I added. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"I guess so," My eyes flew open when Cains head popped in. "Oh, cain! I was just about to leave-"

"you can do that after I've proven my point," Cain glanced at Jackson. "Sorry that she was bothering you. Her and her research needs some serious help."

"wait-" I began, but Cain pulled me up and dragged me to the living room, where Connor was waiting.

"okay, then, mister blood, why don't yo drain her? Sure, she wouldn't last long, but that isn't important, right?" Cain pushed me forward. I tried to get out of the spot, but she stopped me. "Jackson could probably use some, and she caused him pain, even though it wasn't too bad. Go ahead, do it!"

"Cain, have you gone insane?!" Connor was furious. "No! Why would I ever do that?"

"Guys-"

"if you don't , then I will!" Cain pulled me closer to her. "If you can, I can too! She deserves it anyway!"

"Cain, you aren't thinking straight, and you know how wrong it is. You just told me," Connor spoke slowly. "Let her go;you don't want things to take a wrong turn."

please let this through

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I got up quickly and followed Cain to the living room. "Cain, don't do this..." I sighed, thinking of a plan. Then I thought of a plan. I tried not to get too proud of myself, since Cain could also sense emotions. I ran my fingers through my hair. "If you want to drain her, can I at least do it?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

icewolf2513

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Scarlett:

"What?!" I looked at him in shock. Death by vampires, huh? Not the way I expected to go.

"Yeah, okay. She hurt you more than me anyway," Cain shoved me in Jacksons direction. I dusted myself off, refusing to look like how I felt. I gave Cain one last dirty look before glaring at Jackson instead.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Thank you..." I said, taking Scarlett by the arms. I gave her a guilty and sad look before biting into her neck. I kind of felt bad. This must be stressing her out as much as it is us... I stopped drinking for a minute and muttered to myself as much as everyone else. "Now we look like the monsters you expected, don't we." I bit Scarlett again, near the same spot. I drank just enough to make her pass out and look considerably paler. I'm so sorry, Scarlett... But my plan is working so far, meaning you won't die.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven67and2,000+Posts

Connor:

"You've all gone crazy! Jackson, I thoughts you were better than that!" I couldn't believe it. 

"Oh, you know she had it coming. I was worried for a minute,too;I was sensing a little pridefulness out of Jackson, but now I know why," Cain gestured to Scarlett, or the body of Scarlett in this case. "Need me to get rid of that for you, Jackson?"

I rolled my shirt sleeves up to my elbows. She crossed the line now. I just had to wait until Jackson was gone, so I could deal with them one at a time.

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

#Haven67and2000+posts

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 65 , 66 , 67