Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

'Tis never too late to join... Would you like a summary of the RP so far to help you understand how to incorporate your character after you've submitted a form...?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Aww, it didn't go through(watch it go throuhg after this one)

Ronan:

When I felt I was taking too long, I came in and set the kit on the table. "Lyn, scoot over. I have to fix him up so you can play later."

"Okay," She moved reluctantly, still holding onto his finger as she sat next to him and stiffled a yawn. I looked at her. "I'm not tired."

"She'll be asleep in a minute," I chuckled under my breath, pulling out what I needed. "You have no idea how grateful I am. She meant- and still does mean- the world to me. That little girl has a big heart, and being her hero is something I've never been able to handle. I'm glad you didn't let her down like I did."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Ronan:

When I felt like I was waiting too long, I came out and set the kit down on the table. "Okay, I need to see him so I can help him, so you're going to have to move."

Katelyn released herself from the hug, but she grabbed onto his hand and sat down next to him. I rolled my eyes, pulling out some of the stuff I needed. She yawned. "I'm not tired."

"She'll be asleep in a minute," I chuckled. "You have no idea how grateful I am. She meant-and means- the world to me."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

knew it. Pick one, any one

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Dang...

Ryan:

"You could never let her down, Ronan." I sighed. "You're her big brother; you'll always have a special place in her heart... And you have a wonderful little sister... She's very sweet... And I understand why you hated us so much now... I'm sorry for your loss."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

I shook my head. "You couldn't have stopped anything, and in the end neither could I. If I wasn't so stubborn when I was younger, she might've been alive, but I doubt it." She was nodding off and leaning against Ryan. I smiled at her. "She was great. Always trusting, wanted to help everyone. I think that this'll all stop now," I gestured to the scene around us. "I'll never get over it all the way, especialy with the things my parents threw at me because of it, but I think this is the best I'll get. I like this memory a lot better." 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"I like this ending too... I don't like thinking of the ending this dream started with..." I looked down at my friend's sister, then around at the scene. "Glad I can help... We're probably almost there anyways." I smiled before forcing myself out of the dream. 

"Look who's finally up." Jackson muttered. "You make some weird faces when you dreamvisit, man." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

With one more look at Katelyn, I woke up with a smile. 

"Best sleep ever," I stretched. Rin chuckled. "What?"

"Wipe your face," she said. I wiped my face, and there were a few tears. She laughed some more. "Never thought I'd see that."

"You are not a nice person, you know that?" I snapped, but she couldn't bring down my mood no matter how hard she tried. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Aw come on, give him a break..." I sighed.

"Connor, are we almost there? I wanna dry off my sweatshirt; Ryan fell on my shoulder and started drooling and muttering at one point." Jackson complained, looking at the road with a pout.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

"Yeah, we're here," I pulled into the parking lot and parked. "It should be fairly warm outside, so you can take off the sweatshirt while it dries. That'll avoid touching any drool."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

If I could pale any more, I just did. I say that a lot, but this time I mean it... I do not want to take of this eyeball scorchingly blue sweatshirt. Ryan must've seen my face, because then he said something.

"It's not that cold in the lisence plate place, just take off the sweatshirt."

"I mean.. It's not that much, I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Ew... Just take off the sweatshirt."

"I said no." I frowned. Ryan grabbed my sleeves and no matter how hard I tried to squirm, he continued to yank the sweatshirt off of me until it finally slipped over my head. "See?! Nothing to... hide." My half brother's eyes observed the way I was protecting my left arm, in which he yanked it towards him and studied the scratch marks. "Well now it makes sense..." he muttered. "Look at this, Connor." I averted my eyes, not struggling any more. His grip was too tight to fight anyways. I'm going to kill you, Ryan. 

PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

I could feel my face grow more sullen as I looked at the scratch. He did that to himself. What was I doing wrong for him to hide this, or even do it in the first place? I looked Jacsn straight in the eyes, or at least did my best to. "Jackson, we have to talk."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"We'll go inside and see what we can do about the liscence plate." Ryan unbuckled and got out, along with Rin and Ronan. I hugged my arm.

"It's not your fault... I didn't want you to worry..." I said, looking down at the floor.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

"I think that's something I ought to worry about," I gestured to his arm. "I understand good intentions as well as the next guy, but something like that, especially when done to yourself, shouldn't be hidden. Look at it; it's probably infected." I sighed, sensing my own emotions in my voice. "We'll start there. How long has that been there?"

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Since uh... Since last night..." I started. "I was thinking about stuff and scratching my arm and didn't realize it was bleeding 'till I had to wake you up so I threw on the sweatshirt..."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

"Stuff as in Cain," I couldn't blame him completely. I flexed my knuckles, which were finally well enough to take the bandage off. "Jackson, do you blame  yourself?" No trying to fluff it up. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I nodded. "All I do is stress people out..." I shifted a little in the back seat. "I'm so stupid." I muttered.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

"No you aren't, and no you don't," I corrected. "You couldn't have done anything about it, and as much as I hate to admit it, I couldn't either. A lot of things happened in her human and early vampire life, and there was nothing we could do to correct it or make her feel better about herself. You did the best at keeping the peace, and she wouldn't have made it so long without you."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 48c2f7bb36

angelartemis333

Alix-did someone die? mind the wings im half vamp half butterfly....Alix i lost someone to my big bro....SETO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

InuYasha/flipside-Ragnerok

YU-Gi-OH!!!!!!!! ITS TIME TO DE.DE.DE.DE.DE,DUEL!!!!!!!

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"You don't understand..." my voice cracked. "I talked to her while you were in the bathroom, and I was too stupid to understand what she meant..."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

angelartemis333

hi can i join? btw my person is named Alix

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Sure, would you like a summary of what's happened so far so you know how to put your character into the Rp better after you've submitted a form? 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

angelartemis333

Alix-you will never get it.......Seto was the only person i had then the...my voice cracked....the shooting my bro risked his life to save others i tryed to help him but i was to late the leader killed him...i got my sword out and killed the shooters and then i gave my bro a funaral and his end was writ in flames....i loved him....nagggh!!! Alix runnes to her room

• Posted at:

angelartemis333

ok thx!

• Posted at:

Connor:

My lips pursed slightly. She couldn't talk to me about it? That kind of hurt. "That was selfish on her part. She meant well, I'm sure, but to put you through this isn't fair. Besides, Cain was always as stubborn as a mule. When she had something set in her mind, nothing could get it out. You wouldn't have been able to stop her if you did figure it out." 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Yeah, I know... This is all my fault... If I was just a little more helpful then none of this would've happened." I sighed. "I'm sorry, Connor..."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

I unbuckled and grabbed the first aid kit before moving to the backseat and holding out my hand for his arm. "This isn't your fault. She would've done it in front of you if you tried to stop her, mostly out of spite. In the end, she's always with us in spirit, right? We should let her be happy wherever she is before she comes down here and haunts us." I tried to laugh to lighten the mood. "Here, let me wrap that scratch before it gets any worse."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Alright, here's who's dead, who's alive, and what races everyone is:

Alive:

Connor- Vampire

Ryan- Vampire (Jackson's older half brother, on his Dad's side)

Jackson- Vampire (Ryan's younger half brother)

Ronan- Newborn Vampire/Recently turned (thanks to Ryan...)

Rin- Half siren

Dead (And why/how/when they died):

Cain- Vampire - Recently dead. Suicide... Very gruesome one at that Rest In Peace Cain, you will be missed...

Scarlett- Human- Long story. Ronan and her used to date and he blames Connor, Jackson, and Cain for her death, though it wasn't their fault... Scottish Vampire Mythology lady thing attacked her wayyy back in the story and she technically fell off a cliff and Ronan took her off of life support and she was slowly bleeding to death anyways, so YEAH! There's that... 

Connor's the oldest, and you can find his form, along with Cain's and Jackson's forms on page one as reference for anything, though Cain's dead... Scarlett's form, though she's dead too, is somewhere on page... 2? 3? Somewhere around there. Ryan's form, I believe, is on page 16 if you want reference for him... Um... Ronan and Rin don't have forms as of right now, so that's something... 

Story Summary:

Jackson, Connor, and Cain lived happily in their two story house in the woods until this one supernatural-obsessed human came around and bugged them. Cain left to go to town and found Scarlett, who was basically a supernatural bounty hunter at the time and recognized the vampiric features of Cain quickly. Jackson followed and let's just say they escaped thanks to Cain's powers, but she could've died using them like that. Stuff happened, Connor dragged Scarlett back to the house so she could be a blood donor while he looked for the actual cure to the insane problem Cain got herself into... Jackson and Scarlett got Cain to the hospital (after realizing Scarlett's blood was toxic and Jackson got attacked bad) and that's where Ronan jumped on the drama bandwagon! He kidnapped Scarlett, Connor came back with the real cure and helped out Cain and Jack as much as possible, Jackson helped Scar, they got into an argument, he bit Scar (to technically save her 'cause Cain was feeling angry), Cain got drugged at one point... Sigh.

Okay, skip skip skip... Uh... Scar got attacked by that lady thing I mentioned way back and many deals were made. Cain was in a coma at the time (thank Scottish Vampire lady for that... -__-), and Connor and Jack decided to ditch town and stuff. Which is where Ryan came in! He was hunting down Jackson at the time 'cause that's how much he hated Jackson at the time and burned their house to. The. Ground. Ronan found Ryan, they made a deal, and he now gets all the donuts, blood, and coffee he wants! Soon, he doesn't help out Ronan 'cause of the deal they made, but because he truly enjoys his company and has a developing crush on Ronan, but das a slowburning romance my dude... Ryan helps Ronan trap Connor and Jackson (after Cain woke up, got memory loss, and ran off... ;-;) and takes them to the Institute of Supernatural Science. Ryan and Ronan have a blast torturing poor Connor and Jackson escapes, which just makes things a liiiiittle worse. Jackson finds Cain and they go back to the ruins of their now crispy house and she regains enough memory to realize Jackson was a makeshift brother-from-another-country. Re-family reunion, but then a fire starts at the Institute and Ronan and Ryan don't save Connor. Obviously, he's not dead, but he was very close. And it was horrifying.

Connor basically gets kidnapped and tortured by guess who? Our favorite teen siren hybrid that's been living under a rock and probably sleeping on one: RIN! (:D) During that time, Cain and Jackson are still in HORRIBLE shape and eventually get caught by the very determined Ronan, and his vampire sidekick, Ryan. Once again, they strike a deal, and things are just a liiiiittle more humane? Not really. Ryan carves doodles into Cain's skin with silver, Jackson gets pelted with rocks in a tube... Life sucks. 

Jackson and Cain are finally sick of it, run away, fail, and end up in the hospital. (Did I mention they were basically homeless? They're basically homeless, so they have no choice; they don't have the money to pay a hospital bill.) Rin convinces Ronan to bring Cain and Jackson to their "NEW" Institute, and by this time Connor found a way to bust out of there. Stuff happens, Ryan gives up his freedom to save Ronan, who is now shot twice? I think it was twice or three times... Anywho, Ryan gives up his freedom to save Ronan, so basically... Another deal. He follows their orders, is willingly their guinea pig, in exchange, they don't touch a hair on Ronan's head and stuff like that. Ryan and Rin have a wonderful little chat, Ryan loses his composure with Rin for a minute, but then heartfelt stuffs happen and he decides that, after hearing the intercom ask staff and Rin to come to the auditorium, it's a GREAT time to bust out, save everyone's tails, and hit the road. He goes to the auditorium first because he just knew that something bad was going to happen to Rin. Which it did... She got branded, and Ryan can relate, because he has a cross burned into his side from WAYYYYYYY back (that's a story all in its own and I do NOT want to type all that.), he's got the audacity to punch (kick? can't remember.) Rin's Dad, who, btw, was the one BRANDING RIN! He's pretty shocked and I think he says something about realizing how alike him and Ryan were or something.

Sigh... I hate typing all this. AAAANYWHO! Ryan, Rin, Ronan, Cain, Connor, and Jackson hit the road! Ronan's the one in a coma now and is gonna die soon. Ryan panics and Cain talks him through turning his buddy into a Vampire, the species he hates. Life, am I right? Ryan saves his buddy, but Ronan's not all that thankful, which really hurts Ryan's feelings 'cause "sorry for trying to save my only friend's life, I didn't want you to die." And after a long, LONG road trip to the beach, they settle down, get haircuts, dye their hair, new clothes, Ryan helps Rin with that branding wound, and they aaallll settle into a Quality Inn. This is where Cain dies. Jack and Cain talk right before she leaves to go commit suicide, and he's so slow that he didn't catch her wording. He self harms, Connor and him both have nightmares, and while they're over there, being super depressing, Rin is over there livin' her best life. She went to the mall and Ryan spoiled her. Ronan was having a hard time with the constant smell of human (#VampireProblems), and Ryan wishes he could help. They go to the beach afterwards, and then they go back to the hotel and sleep. Next morning, they eat breakfast at the hotel, discuss the day's plan, Ryan pays his respects to Cain's makeshift grave Connor and Jackson made yesterday evening, which raises a few questions to Connor, who was there to watch him pay respect, but he doesn't say anything. After breakfast, they all hit the road to go to the liscence plate place and on the way, Ryan helps Ronan out with his nagging nightmare problem. After they get there, Ryan and Jackson have a small sissy fight and he discovers Jackson's self harm. He shows Connor and goes into the liscence plate place with Ronan and Rin, to leave Jack and Connor alone in the car to work things out.

NOW THAT ALL THAT HAS BEEN COVERED... *cries internally* My hands hurt so much man... Here is how I'd suggest putting Alix into the Rp:

Make her meet either Rin, Ronan, or Ryan in the liscence plate place. Perhaps she is renewing her liscence plate and notices something off about them, so she asks their names and strikes a conversation...?

Ah, whatever... A suggestion's a suggestion. 

That's fine, no need to thank my hands for their labor.

PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH, I BEG OF YOU MODS, PLEASE!!!!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Alright, here's who's dead, who's alive, and what races everyone is:

Alive:

Connor- Vampire

Ryan- Vampire (Jackson's older half brother, on his Dad's side)

Jackson- Vampire (Ryan's younger half brother)

Ronan- Newborn Vampire/Recently turned (thanks to Ryan...)

Rin- Half siren

Dead (And why/how/when they died):

Cain- Vampire - Recently dead. Suicide... Very gruesome one at that Rest In Peace Cain, you will be missed...

Scarlett- Human- Long story. Ronan and her used to date and he blames Connor, Jackson, and Cain for her death, though it wasn't their fault... Scottish Vampire Mythology lady thing attacked her wayyy back in the story and she technically fell off a cliff and Ronan took her off of life support and she was slowly bleeding to death anyways, so YEAH! There's that...

Connor's the oldest, and you can find his form, along with Cain's and Jackson's forms on page one as reference for anything, though Cain's dead... Scarlett's form, though she's dead too, is somewhere on page... 2? 3? Somewhere around there. Ryan's form, I believe, is on page 16 if you want reference for him... Um... Ronan and Rin don't have forms as of right now, so that's something...

I'm posting the summary in sections because it's that long now... Hopefully this goes through.

PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Two hours later, the finished one goes through... -__-

Thanks, post.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

*claps slowly* really shows you how big this thing is when it's all put out like that. I'll work on a form for those two here shortly. I'm impressed; I'd have given up less than halfway through. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I gave Connor my arm. "I'm sorry..." I kept apologizing. I sighed, deciding to change the subject. "You think we're gonna be able to get the liscence plate changed?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Hehe, by now I have it down to a system, man... I have a document and everything.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

angelartemis333

Alix-....um hello there something weird about u all.....mind the wings plz im half human half butterfly

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Can you please make a form really quick...?

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

angelartemis333

ok

• Posted at:

angelartemis333

its comeing

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Thank you ^^'

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

angelartemis333

Name:Alix Ugimi

Age u look:12

Species:vamp

Sexuality:straight

Apperance:sliver hair,torn outfit,yellow eyes,outfit color is dark blue,shorts color is dark blue,markings glow yellow she has white skin.

Personality:kind and nice

Powers:unknown pwrs

Crush:open

Backstory:she doesnt know

Other:none

• Posted at:

icewolf2513

Alright 

Ryan:

Ronan, Rin, and I stepped in and I grabbed a ticket, sitting down in the somewhat crowded room. I felt bad for Ronan, because of the smell, but then I noticed that someone stuck out worse than a sore thumb, and for once, it wasn't one of us... There was a twelve year old, sitting in a chair and waiting paitently with a ticket in hand... Did no one see this? Not to mention she smelled like one of us if I ignored the smell of ocean and cheap cologne coming from Rin, Ronan, and I... I frowned and couldn't help but stare for a second before looking at the floor.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts