Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Rin:

"She pushed her luck," I frowned at the memory, even though it was foggy now. "I can't remember all of it, but her and Papa got into another argument about something big, and apparently there was some sort of accident. Never saw her after."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"I'm sorry..." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Rin:

"It's okay. She made the mistake, not me. Besides, she's probably happier wherever she is than here," I sighed. "Anyway, enough about that. You had a mom too, right? What about her?"

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"My Mom? She was better than Dad... She joked around every once in awhile and was more passive aggressive than Dad, who was more... I dunno, highkey violent? Yeah... Then she got really sick and ya know..." I cleared my throat, glancing at the map. "Aaaaand to your left you'll see a tiger! Awesome, right?" I changed the subject, looking to my left.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Rin:

"Ooh," I looked down at the orange striped cat. "Those must be powerful. How fast do you think they go?"

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Not sure..." I smiled slightly. "They're pretty cool though, huh?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Apologies if this becomes a double post

Rin:

"Extremely," I agreed. They were so much better in the outside world! Things like this made me wonder why I hadn't left earlier. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

Rin:

"Extremely cool," I agreed. Animals were much better in real life than in books. Had I known I was missing this, I would've left much earlier!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Mhm!" I hummed. Once the others caught up with us, there was another girl, trailing sort of close to Ryan. I frowned a little. "Who's that?" I asked Ryan, who sighed quietly in response. 

"She lost her friends." he muttered, rubbing his temples. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

Things just had to add on. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, glancing at the tiger exhibit. They were nice, but nothing I hadn't seen before. "Rin, are you sure you want to see more?"

"Yes I'm sure," She gave me a look. Apparently not all was forgiven. "If everything is like the Panthers and tigers, than I want to see it all. Unless there are other plans with a certain someone."

"No. I was just wondering," I saw that one coming. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Dang, that low blow though.

Ryan:

"Let's just enjoy the free trip to the zoo, okay?" I forced a small smile, putting my hands on Rin and Ronan's shoulders briefly. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Sounds good," I smiled back. I had already caused more trouble than was worth it, so it was best not rock the boat. Besides, enjoying the zoo wasn't the worst thing in the world. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

We had a good time looking at all the animals... My feet hurt like nobody's business, but Rin was just so happy to see all the animals and it made me happy. We went to the car and as soon as I opened it, I flopped into the driver's side with a sigh. I leaned back and closed my eyes for a second. "Where do you guys wanna eat?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

"Actually, could we go back to the hotel for a little while?" I didn't want to ask, but there wasn't much option at this point. I wasn't feeling well, and sleep sounded like the only thing that was going to help me. "Or at least drop me off? You guys can go out or whatever."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Actually, yeah, sleep sounds awesome. I'll just order pizza and have it delivered to the hotel room. Everyone hop in." I sighed. Everyone got in, and after following the GPS and ordering four pizzas (two pepperoni, two cheese), I flopped on the bed and groaned.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Connor:

I sat myself down on the bed, stretching a little. All I wanted to do was sleep, but another part of me willed to stay up. I could last five minutes. "How a day as simple as this wears me out is a mystery."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Wake me up when pizza's here." my voice was muffled from the covers before getting under them. "I want sleep." 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Will do," I couldn't dream of sleeping yet, and evidently Rin felt the same. We sat there in near silence for about ten minutes, with Ryan asleep by the looks of things. There was a knock on the door. "Didn't think the pizza would come that fast." It wouldn't. That's not pizza. "Rin, go hide."

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure, but I need you to trust me on this," I couldn't take my eyes away from the door. Nodding, Rin vanished into the bathroom. Taking a quiet breath, I stood up and went to the door, where the one and only pain stood at the door, a grin on his face. "Why are you here?"

"I've come for my part of the deal," he replied simply, trying to peer in. I shut the door until it just fit me. 

"About that," Another breath, but my fear was leaving. "I can't. It would do too much harm for others than it could possibly do me good."

"Such a shame," a grimace etched across his face. He stood taller, so I did the same. "Where is she?"

"Not here. She's in another room down there," I pointed in the opposite direction, hoping this would work. Confusion was in his eyes. "What? Did you miss something?"

"No, but I do think you know more than you let on," He took a step forward, and I stopped myself from taking a step back. "Maybe I'll ask your friend."

"Don't you dare," I wouldn't let him mess with anyone else I cared for. 

"You don't mean..." It was as if he read my thoughts. "How unfortunate."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

I was half asleep when I thought the pizza guy came, which is what woke me up. I was sadly mistaken... What I got was that face-ache of a guy that calls himself Rin's Father. I sat up and looked at Ronan and that 'genius' for a second before clearing my throat loudly to get their attention. "We ordered pizza, not a headache." I glared at the guy. "You're not getting Rin, so unless you stopped by to eat pizza with us, you can go... Ronan, step away from him."

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Gladly," I glared, masking what emotion I had. I moved to shut the door when he grabbed my wrist. 

"I do hope he ends up in the same place as the others you've held in that regard," it was hardly a whisper before he spoke up. "Here, let me help." With a push, he let go. I only fell for a second before I was back on my feet. "I assume we'll meet again, after I bring my child safely home."

With that, he shut the door himself and was gone. I released a shaky breath, muttering to myself more than anyone. "He believed it. Thank goodness he believed it." I spoke a little louder. "Rin, you can come out now. He's gone."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

As Rin came out of the bathroom, I started talking. "Wake me up if he ever comes that close to you or Rin again. I don't care if I'm having the best dream of my life, one of you better wake me up because if anyone other than me opens that door for that headache again, we're all gonna have some problems." I took a deep breath before adding, "And what'd he say to you before he left anyways, Ronan?"

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"He said that he hopes you end up in the same place as everyone else I've put in a special place," that was the best way to put it. I chuckled nervously. "I think he might be scared of you."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Scared of me? Pfft, I'm about as intimidating as a chubby lion. And 'special place...?'" I frowned. The only 'special' title I could think of is significant other, and he couldn't possibly mean that. As far as I knew, I was just Ronan's friend, and that was probably all I'd ever be. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"yeah, special place," I confirmed, even though there probably wasn't a reason to. I looked way as I felt my face go red. "Maybe he just saw the chubby lion's fangs and ran." There was a knock at the door again, and this time I was pretty sure of what it was. "Pizza's here, finally."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

Before I could question Ronan's behavior or reply to me being the equivalent to a cubby lion, there was a knock at the door. I answered it, and sure enough, it was pizza. "Yess. Okay, um..." I dug through my wallet and handed him the money, taking the pizza. "I'll give Jack and Connor their two pizzas, I'll be back." I set down one cheese and one pepperoni pizza on the table before going to Jackson and Connor's door. I knocked and Jackson opened. "It's not Digorno, it's delivery." I made a sad attempt at a joke. 

"Yess, pizza! What kind is it?"

"Just a cheese and a pepperoni." I sighed, handing my brother the pizza. "Have fun with that... Oh, guess who stopped by for a visit?"

Jackson huffed. "What's his face?"

"Yep. I was half asleep and him and Ronan had a chat, then I woke up and he just kinda... Left."

"Hm..." my half brother hummed. "You think he's scared of you? I mean, you are kind of a guard dog when it comes to Rin and Ronan." he leaned against the door. 

"Nah, it couldn't be. That's what Ronan suggested, but someone that confident and powerful? Scared of the donut-eating Vampire? It just seems illogical, ya know? He doesn't have a reason to fear me other than the fact that I kicked him in front of employees, but that's literally nothing compared to what he's probably capable of."

"Yeah, I get it... Hm... Well, thanks for the pizza."

"Eh, no problem, I guess." I left, going back to my room. I grabbed a slice of cheese pizza and dragged a chair in between the bed Ronan and I shared and Rin's. I wasn't going to keep calling Rin's Dad "Rin's Dad." I needed a name for him. Something really stereotypical, so I can laugh when I think of him... I thought for a minute, absent-mindedly eating my pizza. Bob... Yeah, his name is Bob. I made myself laugh a little. If Bob keeps bugging us with unneeded visits like this, I might have to actually keep watch over Rin and Ronan at night... I mentally sighed.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Rin:

I grabbed a slice, refusing to think about how close Papa had come to seeing me. I knew that I wouldn't be given over wihtout a fight, by me or otherwise, but just the same it was unsettling. The sooner we were gone, the better. "Sorry you got interrupted, Ryan. That hardly seemed like a doze."

"You can sleep again when we're done with the pizza," Ronan grinned, holding up a hand. "Won't open the door when you do, scout's honor." 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Thanks..." I grabbed another slice. "And I wasn't bothered by it, I just really hate your Dad. And he just acted some type of way towards Ronan, you know? He's shady." I scrunched up my nose. "But yeah, I'm gonna take a nap after I eat 'cause if he plans on taking you when we're asleep he's gonna get my foot in his mouth, so I might keep watch."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Rin:

I nodded. If anyone knew shady from Papa, it was me. 

"If you're going to keep watch, than we should at least take shifts, at least between the two of us," Ronan took a bite of his pizza. "We all need more sleep than a nap, but you especially. After all, you are currently at the head of our little group here."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Yeah, but I've done worse than not sleeping at night... I mean, I can always take a nap in the car when we're driving or something. Besides, I don't want anyone to get more hurt than they need to. Jack and Connor are still healing and until they're fully healed, they're not doing anything. Rin's brand needs healing, and I'm not having you get into a fight with Rin's Dad." I finished off my second slice of pizza and got back into bed. "Wake me if ya need me, see you guys in about an hour."

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"See ya then," I grabbed another slice, muttering to myself. "I wouldn't fight him."

"Good thing, too, or you'd be dust," Rin chuckled.

"Just eat some more pizza," I wasn't in the mood to argue. She shrugged and grabbed another slice

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

Maybe an hour or two later, I woke up from a dreamless sleep. "What time is it?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Closer to seven," I hadn't moved from the spot I had been in since Ryan fell asleep. Rin was snoring in her bed. I nodded towards her. "She's got an appetite. Cleared out the whole box before falling asleep. I'm kind of impressed, honestly."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Geez..." I stretched a little. "I'll take first watch, okay? Maybe we can switch at about midnight, you keep watch 'till three or four?" I suggested.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Sounds good," I was just glad he was open to the idea. Then again, Ryan was very logical. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

I moved to sit in the chair I put between the beds and took out my phone. "I'll be here if you need me." I smiled a little.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Okay," I nodded, losing myself in my own thoughts. I wasn't going to lie to myself, I was scared. Not enough to show, but it was true just the same. What if those words were some kind of warning? Ryan was strong, and he was smart, but so was Rin's dad. When it came down to things, I wasn't sure of the outcome, and that was the worst bit. I mentally sighed. This was a lot. 

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

I absentmindedly scrolled through social media, thinking about today's events. Ronan basically lowkey stabbed me in the back, I threatened and bribed a worker at the license plate place, I extracted venom from a cobra after teleporting into the zoo, ordered pizza, took a tiny nap before being visited by 'Bob,' actually saw Ronan... Embarrassed...? Not sure about what, but oh well. Ate pizza, took a nap, and now I'm here. Oh! And talked to a dead person's grave. (May you rest in peace, Cain. You've made my half brother happier than I ever will.) 

What a busy day...

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

Ronan:

"Okay, I officially can't sit still anymore," I was getting tired, but there was still a little left in me that it would take awhile. I stood up. "I'm going to pace in the public domain for a minute, then I'm going to get some sleep. Today has been too long."

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

#Haven86and3000+posts

icewolf2513

Ryan:

"Alright... Come right back if you think you see anyone familiar." I sighed, watching him nod and leave. I worried about him. He was smart, but when it came to things like choosing between the people he's around now and what he wants, he seems to jump head first... I know he feels bad, or at least I think so... He's determined and can be nice when he wants to be, or if you're the right person... He's almost someone- No. He's a friend and nothing more. Besides, I wouldn't deserve him anyways. I huffed and looked at Rin for a second before going back to look at social media.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

They/Them

#Haven86and3,000+Posts