Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Magic

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Well that's convienent. I was working on their povs, but my computer shut down and KABOOM. Gone. And now I have to go. Life just gotta be hard .-.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

it's worse when you press the cancel button instead of the preview one and you just throw that hard work away

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

horsedragon1273

Nudgey-nudge

@Witchwolf

Still not accepted. I am looking for a specific phrase in other, which you can find in the first post. In addition, please extend her personality some.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

Hunter:

I sneaked through the forest, hot on the trail of a deer. I thought of how good the meat would smell frying in Ma's pan and licked my lips. I saw a flash of tan through the thick foliage and stopped. The curve of a buck's antlers rose through the woods and I cocked my rifle, aimed at the buck, and fired. I gutted the animal and grabbed the best of the meat to take back to Ma. When I got home, I handed the venison to her and she smiled as she set it on the counter and pulled out a knife and some butter and spices.

My dad called, "Hunter! Mail for you!" I walked in the living room and Dad gestured to a small table where a cream-colored envelope with a blood red seal lay. I walked to my room and tore open the envelope. A compass and a letter fell out. I rolled my eyes, thinking it was a hunting company, and looked at the letter.

It read:

Hunter Gerick,

You have felt like an outsider your entire life, never quite fitting in. You have tried to convince yourself that you are normal like all the people surrounding you. The truth is, you are not like them. You are human, as they are, but that is where the similarities end. You have enhanced abilities, and the ability to wield Wh’sp’rw’nd, a unique weapon that changes form for each wielder, though most commonly taking the form of a type of bladed weapon. You have been given the opportunity to become the next wielder of this weapon. All you have to do is follow the enclosed compass, and you will eventually find Wh’sp’rw’nd. Once a wielder has been chosen, the blade will not choose another until the wielder dies a natural death. Becoming the wielder grants unique abilities of its own, which will not be disclosed here. Be wary, if you choose to go on this journey, as there are fifteen others, and only one will reign supreme. Be careful in your choices with interactions with them. If you do not choose to go on this journey, just ignore everything in this letter and go back to your life. If you do choose, best of luck. Let the Journey begin.

X

It was weird and cryptic. My mind was suddenly filled with questions. "Who is X? What enhanced abilities? How does this person know I've felt like an outsider? What is Whi'sp'rw'nd?" I looked at the compass enclosed in the envelope and grabbed another one. They didn't point in the same direction. The one I had already had pointed toward the front of my room, and the one that was sent to me pointed toward the hunting grounds behind my house. I decided to check it out. "After all, if it gets dangerous I can always come back home... right?" I thought. That night, I grabbed my rifle, some venison, a water bottle, some bullets, a bag to put my stuff in, a flashlight, and the compass, and set off.

Let me know if I need to revise anything, like if Hunter needs to receive another rifle later. PoV for Evania coming later today, hopefully.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

That went through fast.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar de2cb58e31

witchwolf582

Pesonality- Brave but can be an idiot she is distance with her little sister who is not living with her. Skye lives with parents but sister lives with Aunt. Best friend is ashley ( not important) always the one people call the class pet who everyone talks about when you know her you can understand her better.

Other- Her sister lives with Aunt because she wants someone to become like a mini her. Skye always knew everything about her enemies to know how to outsmart them but she always keeps to her self when they insult her.

• Posted at:

Witchwolf here!:)

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Tor

Another unsuccessful day of trying to find a job. I sighed at the thought. Mom didn't want me to get a job, she said I should be a normal kid. Like I could a normal kid in this neighborhood though. I slung my hand over my shoulder the plastic bags resting against my back. At least I got some groceries while I was out. "Hey kid, those bags look heavy. Maybe I could lighten your load." An male voice said. I glanced to my side to see a ragged boy in his upper teens, behind him a girl of roughly the same age. I ignored them and continued walking. "Hey kid, you should listen to my man if you know what's good for you." The girl said. I didn't stop walking or look back. "I know what's good for me and that is having food in my house." I replied in an unamused monotone voice. "Have a nice day."  At the final comment my voice was dripping with sarcasm and malice. "Why you little!" The boy yelled. I sighed. Here we go again. Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Duck! I ducked down so I was on my knees, my upper body parallel with the road. No sooner had I done this then the boy trip over my body. I stood back up and looked down at the boy. "I don't have time for this, go bug someone who is actually afraid of you." I told him. I was about to continue walking when I realized the girl was running towards me. I pivoted my feet to face her, moving my hand to push her away. Pain raced through my hand as she her blow went across my palm, blood splattering onto the pavement. I winced, cursing myself for not realizing she was holding a knife. At least it was shallow, It'd heal quickly. I turned to look at the girl, my eyes dull. "Go away." I stated blandly. "Not until I teach you a lesson." She snarled in responce. "You people never know when to quit." I mused. She charged forward. Once again I waited until the last moment. This time I stepped to the side, draw back my fist, and with her and my own combine force I punched right into her tender gut. She fell to the ground crying and withering in pain. "Suck it up, I thought girls were supposed to have a higher pain tolerance than guys" I rolled my eyes. With the two teens on the ground I walked away. Once home I saw some mail sticking out of the mailbox. I grabbed them as carefully as I could so I wouldn't get blood on them, then I placed them in the grocery bags. Then I walked inside placing the bags on the  table. I turned to the cabinet removing my bandaged and wrapping them around my hand to stop the bleeding. Mom is going to wonder what happened again, I don't want her to know though. She's stressed enough as it is, she doesn't need to know about fights.  I sighed as I plopped down at the table, pulling out the mail. So many bills, how was mother going to pay for them all? I swallowed hard as I continued to flip through the envolopes. I paused when I realized one was addressed to me. Carefully opening it I began to read the letter. 

Tormund Filbert

You have felt like an outsider your entire life, never quite fitting in. You have tried to convince yourself that you are normal like all the people surrounding you. The truth is, you are not like them. You are human, as they are, but that is where the similarities end. You have enhanced abilities, and the ability to wield Wh’sp’rw’nd, a unique weapon that changes form for each wielder, though most commonly taking the form of a type of bladed weapon. You have been given the opportunity to become the next wielder of this weapon. All you have to do is follow the enclosed compass, and you will eventually find Wh’sp’rw’nd. Once a wielder has been chosen, the blade will not choose another until the wielder dies a natural death. Becoming the wielder grants unique abilities of its own, which will not be disclosed here. Be wary, if you choose to go on this journey, as there are fifteen others, and only one will reign supreme. Be careful in your choices with interactions with them. If you do not choose to go on this journey, just ignore everything in this letter and go back to your life. If you do choose, best of luck. Let the Journey begin.

X

Reign supreme? Unique Poweres? This has to be some sort of sick joke. But I could use this.... My mother... She needs help. With powers I can help her. I crumpled the paper in my hand as I continued to think. Before I knew it I was laughing. This world is sick and cruel. People take everything from you with no remorse. They leave when things get hard. The only good person in this world is my mother. I can change that, with the power of that sword I can destroy everyone who doesn't deserve to belong in this world, then I might be fated to be seen as evil but finally this world would be free of their influence. At that note I quickly wrote a note to my mom saying I was going out on a camping trip with some friends and I'd be back soon. I packed a bag with essentials and a knife for protection. Then with the compass in hand I left the building, looking out at the horizon. "Time to put all my fight skills to use." I breathed, walking out to continue my journey. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I was running through the park to get home. The only reason I ran was that I didn't want to know what my mom and dad would do when I was to late for their yearly trip to Hawai. I would stay home as always but I needed to be at home when they would leave to remember me a few things. I noticed my house and opened the door and I noticed that there was a letter on the floor with a red seal on it and it was addressed to me. I looked surprised who would address to me? I was a lonely girl and I didn't had any friends. I opened the letter and I saw this:

Nebur Neva

X

I looked again and the letter also contained a compass that didn't pointed to north. I decided that I would go after my parents were gone and I put my letter in my pocket and walked to the living room to help my parents

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

horsedragon1273

Bump. I'll post my next POV either on the weekend or sometime this week; maybe thursday.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

horsedragon1273

*Casual resurrection*

Jallas:

As I walked, I began to regret not bringing along a flashlight- it was dark, and I didn't even know where I was going. The only reason that I could see the compass was because it had begun to slightly glow. All of a sudden, I feel my foot bump into something, and as I bend down to pick it up, I feel cool, smooth metal. Upon shining my compass on it, I realize that it is a pistol. I consider just leaving it, but it feels like it's supposed to be mine. Also on the ground is a holster, which I pick up, and end up putting both carefully into my satchel. In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have left at 2:00 A.M., but there's no changing that now. The only things I can do now are follow the compass or go find some sort of hotel/motel for the night and crash. I glance at the compass again, which is still not pointing north, but it is the same as before, and decide to follow it a little bit more. As I follow, I realize that I'm on the outskirts of a forest, and that there is something glowing inside of said forest. Intrigued, I go to investigate, doing my best to be silent in the dark. When I reach the area, I still am unsure about what is causing the glowing, but I also notice a woman there who seems clearly agitated. "What do you mean, it just disappeared?" She says angerily, her voice rising to a shout. "Things do not just disappear into thin air!" There seems to be a man opposite her. 

"It's not science based, madam. Its a magical weapon that none of us are qualified to use. We cannot be held accountable for what it does and does not do. And while most things cannot just disappear, this one did." I hear the woman shake her head. 

"You failed me, Jeremy. And you failed the entire organization. We need to control that weapon, and you have just further hindered our efforts. I don't care what you did or didn't do; you let it escape all on its own and did nothing. You know what the punishment it." An unsheathing of a sword, and then the sound of it plunging through flesh, tissue, and sinew. I shudder, then get out of there as quickly as I can. 

"Inn it is." I mutter, walking until I finally come across a Motel 6, where I pay for a room, head there, and just curl up in a ball, trying to process what I just saw.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

are we all goint to meet in the motel?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

1 , , 3