Welcome to this Original Role-Play. This role-play is about two civilizations in the land of Reef known a the Arr Islands and the country of Letren in connection to their western island colonies. The goal of the hunt for a treasure that grants eternal youth and enough riches to supply a generation of wealth on an ancient island of Rama. The role play takes place equivalent to our 1800s so technology is limited.

Rules:

-No Mary Sues

-Form Must be over 275 words

-Must Pov at min once a week

-Max of two characters

This is the brief summary of the two rivalries,

ARR: The islands of Arr are home to pirates and stragglers. Thieves and Crooks hoard the streets along with terrible living conditions. Islands are run by Captain Arlief and his crew after he overthrew the past leader. The economy is close to none; there is no real currency, only trading gold, and valuables for goods and drinks. Their main goal is to conquer and plunder land. They have seven ships including the Sprite and Lazarus which carry the fiercest pirates on the seas craving land with diamonds and gold. However, when your on the island, be aware, Arlief has his group of hired mercenaries that blend in on the streets preventing any sign of revolt against him or rebellion,

Letren and other colonies: Home to a prospering economy under Archduke Eric the third. Mega world superpower with more than 32 million people. It’s island colonies (including Erik Port and Sanma) are home to strong navy and tropical landscape. Its inland islands attract tourists.  Seeks gold to support their outer island colonies.

As a letren your role will start as a citizen on the island of Erik Port as either a citizen or a soldier.  If you are on the Arr islands, you will begin on the island of Carsine and you are signing up as a pirate for a journey to Raka.

Here's the form:

Name:

Male/Female:

Appearance:

Loyalty: (Letren, The Arr)

Personality:

Skills:

Backstory:

Weapon:

Other:

Here's mine,

Name: Hughie Mathis

Male or Female: Male

Appearance: He has a muscular build from working on lifting boxes and crates off looted ships at the shipyards as his job, fair skin but tattered with dirt, dark brown eyes that often intimidate the person they trace onto, 5'10, hair is short and scruffy as though he cut his own.

Loyalty: The Arr

Personality: He is very courteous to his friends and elders but not to strangers his age, generally curious and risk taking, he has little ambitions other than providing for his self and Wayne. He is self-controlled for te most part unless someone is directly verbally or physically attacking him, rarely optimistic given the conditions he has to live with, he can be trusted if he knows you well enough but I wouldn't ask him to look after your purse, Not truly loyal to the Arlief because of the life situation they put Wayne and him in but he's just glad to be alive and healthy, is sympathetic but in private ever since his brother died. He is very observant of his surroundings and takes his instincts very seriously.

Skills: Very good at stealing, lockpicking, hiding, melee combat, spying

Backstory: He was an abandoned baby, along with his twin brother who was found alive after a captured ship was plundered. A crew member who discovered the two, Wayne, decided to take the two in as his own. Wayne ended up quitting his shipping days to raise the two boys, in not the best living conditions. The conditions ended up coming into play when Hughie's brother Ralph grew sick of a bacterial disease at the age of 5, with the lack of any good medical supplies or equipment, Ralph died. Hughie continued to live with Wayne who had moved in with his sister for 3 years. Once Hughie turned 8, Wayne returned to his work and left Hughie to be taught by Wayne's nephew Aaron. This continued until Hughie reached the age of twelve, where he began to work with Wayne back at the shipyard. Now he still works but has gotten to know many of the pirates that pass by the shipyard. Hughie wants to better for Wayne.

Weapons: Cutlass that Wayne gave him when Wayne used to be in a pirating crew and a dagger that Hughie hides in his sock.

Other: None

Now my form for my Letren Character

Name:  Prince Edward Von Wilson

Male or Female: Male

Appearance: Stocky build,  Milky, large, mysterious blue eyes that appear to look deep into your soul, coarse medium blonde hair, heart shaped face, fair skin, usually wears a military officer uniform suited with white waistcoat laced in golden linens over a fine tuned white tunic, a saber hilt on a belt attached to beige breaches and black boots.

Personality: Dignified, He would seem to hold himself up haughtily but he is very humble and patriotic about Letren. He his exceedingly smart due to his high education yet he has a soft side that he often keeps hidden to others.

Skills: Very Intelligent, Excellent swordfighter, Strong

Backstory: Grew up a Prince in the Kingdom of Letren but his parents noticed he soon became spoiled and selfish by the age of Eight. Seeing what they could do they sent him over the Erik Port where he would life with his Fathers Second cousin where he would learn to be obedient, taking fencing classes everyday since he was nine, learning to play the harpsichord, violin, and flute, becoming more self reliant. Now Edward feels the need to stay in Eric Port amid the rising tensions with the Arr but faces a conflict of his own in the fact that he will have to retrn to Letren soon after his 18th birthday to marry his betrothed wife (which he doesn’t want to do.)

Weapon: A saber

Other: None

Hope You Join! 

~Zeke

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Hm... This looks interesting. I'll consider it. If I do join, could my Letren character be the princess? If not, that's okay. She'll just be a normal citizen if she can't be the princess. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

ooh if wolfheart is accepted am I allowed wolfheart to be you personal servent?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Name:Kristine "Kristy" Alexander

Male or female?:Female

Apperance:Kristy looks quiet androgynus,& at first glance,you can't tell if you're looking at a girl or a guy.Her hair is curly,dark brown,& reaches the back of her neck.She has angular facial features & light brown skin.Her eyes are almond-shaped & mismatched in a way (One of them is blue,the other one is brown)with long eyelashes.5'9.Lean build.

Loyalty:The Arr

Personality:She's one of the people who don't think before she says something.She's impulsive,adventer-seeking,& will often throw caution to the wind.She's very ambitious,although she'll tend to get herself stuck in stupid situations becuase she was too ambitious & got herself in too deep.She's sarcastic,very stubborn,& overconfident,along with being a hothead.As a result of being raised in a pirate "household" (If you could call it that),she's rebellious & despises rules.(If she goes anywhere in public,she will single handedly break most of the rules before she leaves.)She's ruthless & definetly a grudge-holder.

Skills:Swordfighting,lockpicking,alright-ish with meelee.

Backatory:Her dad was never around. Her mom worked two jobs to provide for Kristy and her four older brothers.Kristy decided she didn't want to live like that,& thinks that piracy is the solution.

Weapons:A flintlock pistol & a longsword.

Other:Nope

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

wolfheart1601

Is the Archduke equivalent to a king?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Also, I think I will join. I'm not sure about my Letren character yet, but I'll go ahead and put up the form for my Arr character. Also, did you call the islands "Arr", because there's pirates there and they like say stuff like "Arr, Matey!"? XD

Name: Nicolai Monte

Nicknames: Nico or Tabby

Male/Female: Male

Appearance: short-ish, messy, bright ginger hair that looks like fire in the sunlight; bright, golden amber eyes; somewhat tanned skin; a bit tall for his age, standing at 5'11"; he has a thin, but strong build; an half-unbuttoned, white, button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up above his elbows; his shirt is tucked into gray jeans and his jeans are tucked into brown combat-style boots; a brown sash worn kinda like a belt; brown, fingerless gloves with silver metal cuffs around the finger holes and arm holes, as well as his wrists; a beaded necklace with a shark tooth charm; a brown scarf tied around his head; on his left ear he has a stud earring in his earlobe and a cuff earring in his cartilage and on his right ear he has a ring earring in his earlobe and two stud earrings in his cartilage, all of which are silver

Personality: He has a very upbeat and enthusiastic personality. Despite being a pirate, he is friendly and almost always has a smile on his face. He also has a soft spot for kids and is typically loved by children. He tends to be impatient, often leaping before he looks or thinks. He has a strong sense of justice and will often start fights with other pirates to protect any innocent people that they're bothering. He doesn't like worrying others, so he usually hides his insecurities and other negative emotions behind a smile. Only close friends would usually be able to tell one of his fake smiles from a real one. He tends to put others needs before his own and has even given up entire meals to innocent homeless people. But that habit often leads him to neglect his own health and well-being. He doesn't like lying to people, but he will do so if he thinks it will help/protect them. He's often called an outcast among pirates, because of his selfless personality.

Skills: He's got speed and agility similar to a cat, as well as excellent climbing skill. He can speak English and Italian, taught by the person who raised him.

Backstory: His parents died when he was only a baby... at least, that's what everyone says. No one really knows if they're dead or not. He was found as a baby, all alone among some goods on a pillaged ship. The person who found him, a pirate helmsman named Dante Monte, took him in and raised him like his own. Even before Nico could walk, Dante took him on every trip he went on with his captain and crewmates, so Nico was basically raised on the sea. He started work as a lookout for Dante's crew when he was only 7. At that time, their usual lookout had just come down with a bad illness, so the crew was sailing without a lookout. Nico decided to climb up into the crow's nest just to see how far he could see from up there. When he did, he spotted a sand bank hidden just below the water and warned the helmsman (Dante) just in time for him to steer the ship clear of it. Not long after that the usual Lookout ended up dying from the illness and Nico was appointed as the new official lookout, even though he was so young. He started helping the crew more after that.

Weapon: Since he's not fond of killing others his primary weapon is a quarterstaff that's made of extra hard wood that's not easy for an ordinary sword blade to cut. It's also reinforced with a few metal rings that make it able to withstand axe blows, too, if the axe hits the metal parts. Though, he keeps a long-ish dirk hidden in his left boot for more desperate circumstances.

Other: -People have joked about him possibly being a descendant of Calico Jack, because of his more cat-like tendencies.

-He loves all food, but his favorite is tuna, and his favorite drink is milk.

-Due to his having to be up in the crow's nest most of the time, he usually has a hammock set up for cat naps and he tends to horde snacks in it.

-He has a pet cat that's a russet tabby with yellow eyes. His name is Sunny.

-He usually calls Dante "Uncle Dante", even though he's not actually related to him.

-He'll be the lookout of whatever ship he travels to Rama on.

-I'll add more later if I think of anything I might've forgotten.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

Name:Nebur Neva

Male/Female:female

Appearance:black hair which is in a ponytail (reaches the middle of her back) she has also a bandanna on her head, she got brown eyes,  she is small for her age, wears her bow(right shoulder) on her back next to the quiver(left shoulder) and her sword is confirmed on her side

Personality:she is very stubborn doesn't react or makes an counter sentence if somebody insults her, she has a short fuse and is  because of this almost always angry when somebody tells her that she need to do more girlish things or that they told her that she need to wait below decks till the fight is over, she is a strategist in fighting and will almost win every fight with only and because of her small appearance and her fast movements plus the fact that she is pretty sinewy.

Skills:fast moving, good in (s)word fight and can shoot really good with her bow( it is a part metal bow with oak wood), she can swim

Backstory:she grew up as a hunter to get food for her family but she got catched by pirates when she was hunting and now she is sailing with the ship windwings(you can change it if you want to) where she is constantly being plagued except if there is an order from the captain or anything else what have to do with work then they will listen to her because she is first mate on the ship

Weapon:her bow and a light strong sword

Other:I don't think so maybe I need to improve somethings or change something but pls don't change it yourself just post a message what you want to change ok Ghostsurfer1?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

@Wolfheart, You caught me! I'm impressed you caught on that one.  To sum up on the Archduke; yes. An Archduke I believe is the son of an Emperor in Austria so his Grandfather and Grandmothers are truly the king and queen.  I just liked the title. Great Character form. I took part in role-plays on the 39 clues Forum but they havent really been any exciting Roleplays as of late. 

Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

LL3024: I'm glad you want to join but your form doesn't make much sense. I don't think Nebur Neva can be a first mate. That's more of an adult role. There is no age limit on your characters but age can significantly change:Status in the game, Friends, and Importance.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

lynxlynx3024

do you have an idea to improve my form?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Alright I stated to type of my POV now! Should be in by Thursday by the latest.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

(Two new characters,becuase why not)

Name:Willaim "Will" Alexander

Male or female?:Male

Apperance:Will,like his (half) sister,has curly dark brown hair & angular facial features.Unlike his sister,his hair is longer,reaching his back when it's down,& dark blue eyes.He's muscular,from years of working at the docks,& 6'6 in height.His skin is one shade darker than his sister's & there are several scars on his face.There's a full-sleeved steampunk-esque tatoo reaching from his left shoulder to his left wrist.

Loyalty:The Arr

Personality:Will is a paitent,quiet guy & much more careful that Kristy.He's intelligent,although as a consequence,tends to overthink simple things.He dosen't trust people easily,although once he does trust someone,he'll do almost anything for them.He dosen't take betrayal of said trust kindly,& unless someone is really special to him (Like Rosalie or his sister),he won't trust them again.He,like his sister,is quite stubborn & very abitious,with said ambition bringing him crashing down,so to speak.He's a hopeless romantic.Prone to worrying & self-depreciation.

Skills:Good with people,lockpicking,fixing stuff.

Backstory:William is an illegitimate child.He's the result of a fling between Kristy's mother & his father,Sam O'Malley,whom she'd met several years before Kristy existed.He was raised with the rest of her mess of a family after his dad died,although Will never knew him.His motive for becoming a pirate is the same as Kristy's.Betrothed to Rosalie.(Who's form will come later becuase I'm too lazy right now)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Love it! Alright so I'm pretty tied up at the moment. Plan for me to be done on Thursday. Please be patient. I take time with my POVs.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Why nobody choose Letren?

Name: Sana Revtros (soldier)

Male/Female: F

Appearance: She has ice-blonde hair and sharp green eyes. With her long hair running down her back in a curly ponytail, secured tightly to the nape of her neck, some may even consider her beautiful or stunning. But mostly dangerous. She's tall, with a slender figure clad in silver armour, with her arms bare and the left side of her face covered in a swirly mask of silver and sapphire-blue. The mask conceals the thin scar that runs from the corner of her ear to her left cheekbone. She has sharp features, giving her a 'warrior' look, but with her mask off, she both looks and feels incredibly vulnerable.

Loyalty: Letren 

Personality: Raised as a solider, trained in the military, Sana has a loyal heart and firm belief in her duties. Much like any other soldier. After the death of her parents, she's become withdrawn and kind of cold. However, the vigorous training melted her and reforged her into a fierce and courageous girl, willing to stand up for what she thinks is right. At times vindictive, and will do cruel things to protect the people she cares about. Cannot lie to save her life; not good at controlling her emotions. She fears fire, and being confined in a tight space.

Skills: Highly skilled in armed and unarmed hand-to-hand combat, excellent swordsmanship, and good at memorising faces, names and information. 

Backstory: Sent to military when she was nine. She grew up with her squad, patrolling streets and being the rare three or four females in her military group. Never fell in love before, since it is forbidden as a military soldier in her group, and she often visits her younger sister, Mira, who lives with their uncle in the coastlines.

Weapon: Double-bladed spear

Other: I was thinking of her falling in love with an Arr (her enemy). If anyone wants to be that Arr, please tell me. 

-I may or may not kill her off later. Depends. :P

-Has a love for animals, since her younger sister once had a pet dog

• Posted at:

Vąʀɪą

“And stars got entangled in her hair, whenever she danced in the sky."

⊱Shadowhunter

⊱Ranger of Araluen

⊱Dragon Rider

⊱Ravenclaw  

⊱Daughter of the Golden Ages

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Is this too late? Can I make a Letren servant and a cabin boy from Arr? (I was planning to make the cabin boy join Letren later if that's fine.)

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Great Form Varia

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

No it's never too late! Please do join and I also relaly like the Letren form!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

wolfheart1601

Anyone who's RPed with me before, any suggestions on which of my OCs I should use for Letren? I want a character for Letren, but I don't know which one to use. T^T

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

maybe Luca that also starts with a L

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dogdragon1303

Or Elias

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Name: Ashton Kingsley
Male/Female: male
Appearance: Average height. Dirty blond medium-length hair (typically kept very neat.) hazel eyes. Typically wears a dark brown or black frock coat over an long-sleeved collared shirt and a plain pair of brown or black pants. Nice shoes I guess. Nothing striking, really. Not very muscular.
Loyalty: (Letren, The Arr) Letren (servant)
Personality: Ashton is generally more laid-back. He knows how to lighten many situations, but is serious when the time comes. Sometimes doesn't think things through, and can get himself into a mess. He's a good friend and easy to talk to. He's not super muscular, and prefers a good book over physical activities. Not great under stress, slightly prideful. He isn't good at fighting at all.

Skills: Factual, good at giving advice, can cheer just about anyone up 
Backstory: Not much, was raised by his parents, eventually left to become a servant. Just normal. Scroll down. Nothing to see here. Seriously. Go.

Weapon: He's bad at fighting with anything, he uses anything he can find.
Other: Does anyone need a servant? If no one makes him their servant I'll just make up a random person.

Name: Elijah Swan
Appearance: Elijah is more on the small, short side. He has medium-length, slightly messy red hair and pale green eyes. Usually wears a vest over a long-sleeve shirt (collared, like Ashton's), a pair of usually brown or black pants, and boots. He smol.
Loyalty: (Letren, The Arr) Arr (cabinboi yeh)
Personality: Elijah is very considerate of everyone, he wants everyone to feel good. At the same time, he's very socially awkward and can hardly have a decent conversation without tripping over everything he tries to say. He likes to read and write to pass the time. He's actually good under stressful situations, and is surprisingly good at navigating. He's smart. He is, however, very nervous around everyone, and scared of more than a few of the pirates he's often around. He's jumpy an slightly paranoid. 
Skills: good under pressure, good at navigating, smart, and good at cleaning.
Backstory: His parents were both killed when he was young while on an expedition. He lived with his grandmother until he was old enough to do something, so he reluctantly joined the pirates on their expeditions. He always gets chosen to be cabinboy (though he can't figure out why.) he doesn't really miss his parents because he was too young to even remember them and his grandmother treated him well.
Weapon: dagger
Other: Can he have an Irish accent? Does Ireland exist on this? Also, if it's alright with you, he'll switch to Letren later on.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Can I make a character who's actually a prince, but he was born weak and sickly so he was given away to a regular citizen family and basically forgotten? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Yes! Luca Reizen, you shall be my second OC for this! >:D

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Name: Hokulani Johnson

Male/Female: Female

Appearance: Hokulani has large, dark brown eyes that seem to drink in their surroundings. Her dark, waist-length, wavy hair is kept in a long braid. She wears sleeveless dresses in bright colors, especially sky blue and coral. She wears beaded sandals and has a gold band on her left ring finger.

Loyalty: Letren

Personality: Hokulani is very sweet and caring. She has a tender, motherly grace about her, which may have something to do with the fact that she's pregnant. She's prone to mood swings and sudden fits of rage, however.

Skills: As per usual of wives of the period, she is decent at cooking and cleaning. Unlike them, however, she's good with a sword and does well with a bow and arrow.

Backstory: She was a native on the island of Sanma, and she was promised to a man who was wealthy and widely known as a brave warrior, but he was cruel to the wives he already had. On the day before her wedding, a ship came from Letren and she darted aboard it and hid in a closet in the galley. The captain of the ship, Matthew Johnson, discovered her but treated her kindly and eventually ended up marrying her after the voyage ended.

Weapon: She uses a bow and arrow, but only when necessary.

Other: I'll make a form for Matthew later. I totally didn't base her appearance off of a picture of a Hawaiian girl I saw on the Internet.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

dogdragon1303

So, I read Nico's form, and I unintentionally made Elijah slightly similar to him. (I hadn't read Nico's form before.) 

Do you want me to change up Elijah a bit, Wolfy? I'd completely understand if you did.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

You don't have to change anything, Embyr. Maybe Elijah and Nicolai can be put in the same crew and become friends later on. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Ok these are the potential crews you can be on. If there is overflowage for the Arr you will go on the Spectra.  The O' Galbralth seeing that it will have the most people I doublt we will need it.

Arr:

Spectra: 

Design: Sloop Ship

Purpose:Reconnaissance/Battle 

Captain: Gilda "Blunderbuss" Jones

O'Galbralth: (5 people Max)

Design: Galleon

Purpose: Battle!

Captain: Draper 'Lazy Eye' Coombs

Quartermaster: "Sisk"

First Mate: Talon "Weedy" Strog

Letren:

Queen Mary:

Design: Brigantine

Purpose: Battle!

Captain: Admiral Spencer Watson   

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Constellation! I love how you based your form on what an actual native of those islands were like! Very Creative!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

dogdragon1303

@Wolfy- that'd be cute

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

lynxlynx3024

can I join O'Galbralth?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Name: Luca Reizen (biologically Prince Luca von Wilson)

Appearance: He has shoulder-length, snow white hair with a small braid on either side that are tied together at the back; slightly pale ruby red eyes that usually have a mischievous glint in them; He is tall for his age, standing at 6 feet exactly; he has lightly tanned skin; dull-ish, red, low-cut, v-neck, long-sleeved shirt; dark-ish, reddish-brown, loose, hanging scarf around his neck; a black jacket; dark brown pants with a couple minor holes; black combat-style boots; a single, drop-prism-shaped, ruby earring dangling from his right earlobe

Loyalty: Letren (though I'm not sure I'd really call it "loyalty" for him. XD)

Personality: He has a laidback, but mischievous personality. He has a lack of respect for authority that has gotten him into trouble plenty of times in his life. He doesn't like rules and tends to skip out on any work he's assigned. He seems to have a care-free attitude most of the time and enjoys pulling pranks and teasing others, especially authority figures. He's kinda lazy, but he's an excellent fighter, hand-to-hand or with weapons. He's also a smartalec and he's surprisingly strong for someone who likes to skip out on doing any work. He also enjoys finding and taking advantage of loopholes in instructions and rules. He also seems to be very confident most of the time--overconfidence tends to be his downfall--but that confident air may be a mask to hide insecurities.

Skills: sword-fighting; archery; hand-to-hand combat; climbing; lockpicking; skipping out on work

Backstory: He was actually born a Prince, the younger brother of Prince Edward, but he was given away to a normal citizen family because of the fact that he was born a sickly albino child. His parents didn't think that would be a good image for a Prince of Letren and thus might reflect badly on the rest of the family, as well. He was raised in a larger village by Hal and Luna Reizen and was never even told that he was actually a Prince. He had to stay cooped up inside for the majority of his childhood, due to having a weak immune system and being susceptible to illness. However, when he was around 11 years old his immune system started getting noticeably stronger and by the time he was 13 he was able to go outside every day, which he did. But that was also when he started getting into trouble. He always had a rebellious streak, even when he still had a weak immune system. Often times he would sneak out of the house when he wasn't supposed to and because of that, he nearly died a few times. Once he started being aloud to go out freely it wasn't long before he developed his dislike for rules and authority and started getting into trouble a lot. Within the first couple years of his freedom he was already well known by most of the villagers. He's even gotten in trouble with the royal guard a few times, stealing from them, verbally disrespecting the royal family (oh the irony XD), and even pulling pranks on them (like putting honey in their hats XD)

Weapon: He has a sword that has a white handle with a red, stylized L painted on it. He also has a white, birch wood bow with that same red, stylized L painted on it. His arrows are white-shafted with reddish brown feathers on the ends. He also keeps a couple white-handled daggers hidden on him (one in his right boot and two in his jacket). But sometimes he'll decide not to even use his weapons and just fight hand-to-hand instead, even if his opponent is armed (that's usually when he's feeling overconfident).

Other: -He knows absolutely nothing of his royal heritage, believing that Hal and Luna Reizen are his biological parents.

-He's probably gonna be getting on Prince Edward's nerves a lot, calling him "Eddie" or "Prince Eddie" and being a smartalec and teasing him and such. XD

-He actually has a fondness for animals and he seems to have a way with animals.

-I'll add more if I think of anything else. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Great Form! I'm going to include Nico in my POV. I hope I use him to your pleasing. Today I'll only get Hughie's POV done.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Guys I can't post rn! Family Situation. I'm so sorry but I got my computer taken away and I'm on my phone rn. Give me until tomorrow. I'm rlly srry!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

wolfheart1601

Are you talking about Nico or Luca? Letren folks are the ones who go to Erik Port, right? And Arr folks are on Carsine island, right?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Hm... I suppose Luca's "parents" and him could have gone to that island to visit some relatives, but then Luca hears about the mission and decides it might be interesting, so he walks to the port. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Hughie’s Point of View:

Carsine Shipyard, Arr Islands

Keep going! You’re almost there!

Those were the words I thought to myself as a took yet another bounty crate from the ship and stacked it onto another one. I watched my footing as to make sure I didn’t trip then carefully yet forcefully set down the heavy crate.

I looked up at the sky while wiping the sweat off my brow and saw that the sun was about to set some time soon.

“Last one!” Cole,  my swole and dignified fellow employer, said almost focused on the arduous task of bringing down the last of the boxes.  After he set it down he walked up to me and

“Well Hugh, you’ve earned your wages for the day.” Cole said reaching into a pouch of his. He pulled out a silver tabloon and dropped it in my palm.

I glanced down at my palm and gritted my teeth together so tight it it felt as though they could break.. Cole scummed me out and he knew very well that he did.

“Hey I worked for four half tabloon. That’s not fair.”

Cole just laughed, “Look that’s not how it works here.  I don’t care if it’s fair or not kid. What are you going to do about? Wayne’s not here kid. It’s part of the job.”

I silently gritted my teeth and clenched my first yet I knew it would just be stupid to try and fight Cole. Sure I was bigger than him but looking at the scars running across his body, who knows how many people became his victims.  I didn’t even want to look at his ugly face. I turned around and ran. The sight of Cole compelled me to get as far away as the shipyards as possible. I hated it there. The endless labor, the late shifts, the poor wages. I loathed every minute of it.

There was a bundle of wood layin up against another wooden crate. The crates were everywhere, that is, except for the waterfront where constant repairs were being made to the ships. Releasing my anger I lashed my leg out kicking the bundle and dispersing them in every direction causing a numb pain in my foot.

“You ok there Hugh?” a voice said behind me. I turned around to face a familiar face.

“I’m fine Nico. Always got to be sneaking up on people.” I said brusquely. I had gotten to meet Nico gradually throughout the past couple of years with him talking his mouth off to me of his adventures.  He was rarely seen in Carsine due to his tenure as a pirate yet I did enjoy his presence.

“ Well ok then… I think you’ve grown since the last time I saw you. It’s been what, 3 months since I last popped in?” Nico said.

I nodded while fidgeting with the tabloon in my hand.

“How’s Wayne doing?” Nico inquired.

“He’s sick. Got a fever, expected to recover though thankfully.”

I glanced out towards the ocean and the crashing waves riding up on the shoreline.

“He’s a lucky old man Hugh. Usually a fever is a death sentence, especially here.”

“I know,” I said facing back to him, “probably good he could get a break from this ******* job.”

I finally saw Nico for the first time in a while. He had grown slightly as well and his face had seemingly matured somewhat. His ginger hair had grown almost falling into his eyes but it was still messy as usual.

“Look Hugh, you can still sign up for the expedition you know?”

I acted as if I didn’t understand but just about everyone on this island understood. Rooted and passed on by whispers words of a great treasure on an Island that was often disregarded as just a hunk of rocks.

“I know you’ve heard Hugh.  It’s not too late. Seven members of our crew were slaughtered by a Letren Naval ship. We need new crew.”

I just gave a half-hearted smile and then spoke, “Nico you know Wayne would never allow me to do that. No matter how much he hates it here he’ll keep working as long as he’ll know I’m safe.  He’s been in the pirating realm and he’s told me it’s blood and guts.”

Nico smirked and then decided to speak, “That’s true, Wayne is right about that but the reward….” Nico pulled out a pouch and opened the bag for me to see. There were at least 50 gold tabloons.  That’s more than what Wayne and I earn in 6 months combined.

“Jeez how much did you loot?!” I marveled.

“We raided a merchant ship stocked with Ivory and tabloons. Earned us high-pay.”

I cussed under my breath. A feeling of sheer envy enveloped my soul. Wayne worked 10 times harder than Nico yet he earned next to dirt. I wanted to do something and it felt like I’d been pushing this thing back for too long. In an impulsive manner I spoke, “How do I register?”

Nico raised an eyebrow alarmed by my question, “Money does really weigh opinions. I’m pretty sure tonight at the Splintered Chair, my Quartermaster Sisk will be there. as usually drinking and what not. Ask him to join and I’m sure he’ll have a contract for you to sign.”

“Contract?” I asked curiously.

“All Arr Citizens over the age of 14 must sign a contract if they’re not part of a crew beforehand. The contract is the Pirate Code basically put onto paper with the 4 main rules, Desertion results in death, Follow the Captain's orders, no pocketing loot for yourself, and your on Duty until released or past the age of 55.  That’s pretty much it.”

“55!”

“Don’t worry, you can be released right after the expedition. They’ll know your oly doing a one time thing.”

I thought about it for a second with a feeling of guilt of even considering this yet also a titillation inside of me of what pirating could be and the treasures that behold.

“And the Splintered Chair. You have to be 18 or older to enter.”

Nico smirked at me, “I think you know you can take care of getting in there Hugh.”

“I haven’t made up my mind if I’m even going.”

Nico started to walk backwards smiling, “I think we already know your mind's made up. Tell Wayne I said hi.”

And with that Nico walked away, leaving me to think of the possibilities that could await...

Sorry it's so short. I was able to get my computer back briefly. I just wanted to keep my word to show you guys I care about this.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Just to clarify to everyone: Erik Port is the name of the island. Sorry for the confusion. I'm still on my phone tho so I can't post until tomorrow.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Imma be stalking this because it looks cool

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!

lynxlynx3024

you changed your siggy again.

Do you like it now more?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dogdragon1303

Where's Elfmael? Is he only alive during the Christmas season?

I'll PoV later, gotta think one up and write a half decent PoV. Elijah will be on the same ship as Nico. Are there any existing royals Ashton can serve or should I make someone up?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

1 ,