Thumbnail avatar

artemisfairy252

I've completely loved the series since i first saw "wild born" on a shelf at Wal-mart and decided to try that and i remember reading and finishing it in one night and loving all the characters by the first four chapters. And from then on ive gotten every book the day they were in stores and rereading every book until the next came out. I literally had one book with me at all times. All the characters were so inspirational to me and this series has impacted my life in so many ways. I never would of thought of a book series as inspiring me to go better myself and be kind, and to keep my friends close and everything but this series really has. But I've loved this series since "wild born" and has followed it's journey to "the dragons eye" and I'm really hoping there will be a third series cause it really is a amazing series and i love this book series so much.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar 2377b9e530

wolfgirl6384

When I was nearing the end of the first book, Wild Born.

• Posted at:

~WolfGirl~

Active On Spirit Animals!

Find me as:

WolfGirl6384

Brooke Riverheart

Keli Toughsand

WHO AM I?

An Adventurer?

A Fighter?

A Reader?

A Gamer?

A Team Player?

An Artist?

Nope.

I'm Simply

Myself.

Thumbnail avatar 58b3c6ac52

werewolfchicken128

Just the first, I found out that after reading the first book, wanting more and finding spirit animals. 

• Posted at:

Be friendly

WILD BORN THE FIRST ONE

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6955480338

labradormagic49

It was totes the first book. It caught me a few chapters in once I realized the importance of the fallen beasts that returned. Still haven’t finished the series but am such an intense reader of this series I laugh at Rollan’s puns and frown at their timing. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0af851a693

dragonhawk11117

I got hooked on the first five words! Spirit animals is awesome!

When i first saw wild born i laughed myself silly. I hadn't looked inside yet and I had never heard of it so I was convinced that it was one of those guides to finding your spirit animals and your inner self. I know it's silly but it's true.my older sister had found it at the library and decided to  check it out. So when I saw it I was all like why would the library have something like this!their so weird  I thought it was ridiculous.... Until I read it.

Since that day spirit animals has won a place in my heart.

It's my safe haven

My friend

I  know it's weird to say that a book is my friend but to me it's perfectly normal.

And I'm sure it's like that for many of you too.

It's spirit animals

My second life 

Another weird thing is that I have a crush on connor.

• Posted at:

who am I ?

a warrior?

a keeper?

a friend?

a partner? 

a Greencloak?

a surviver?

a lifesaver?

a learner?

a teacher?

a seer?

a leader?

a chosen one?

a healer? 

turns out i'm all of them,

and that's who I'll always be.

First book

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4375a08015

wolfwerewolf17219

the first page. the first book. The first spirit animal i saw. I knew the wolf was within me. I saw my spirit animal. 

I was already a GREENCLOAK to start with

• Posted at:

I pounced on the human claws digging into the man's skin. My claws went deeper every second. He screamed in agony. Then i noticed he stopped screaming and that is when i knew he was dead

I knew, i was DEADLY

Thumbnail avatar 5a3b74bd85

wolfunicorn4456

(first) When i read the first book i heard about the four fallen 

and how amazing they were in battle and knew

i had to read all of them.

Ever since then i have asked mom to get me

the next book from the library every time i finished one.

• Posted at:

I knew from the very first chapter of the first book that I would like it

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar d5b910a39a

beastlydragon2053

EVERY SINGLE ONE!

• Posted at:

Beastlydragon2053

Thumbnail avatar 11977d9120

dragonemerald929

I feel in love with the first book.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 99201056aa

icebear896

dont know wich book

• Posted at:

icebear896 A.K.A icelynx450

Boy

Jewish

9 yrs old

3rd grd

Likes PIRATES

AY YAY MATEY!!

smartof you to highlight this!!!!!!!

Definitely the first book. Although I couldn't get past the second one because those were the only books of the series available to me.

• Posted at:

WOLFY

Thumbnail avatar df0a808b05

catsour37

I fell in love during the third book when Meilin and Rollan realized they cared for each other and thought the other did not

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b40aad2340

dragonbreeze930

I don’t read spirit animals. I never even read a single one.  Don’t hurt me please. 

• Posted at:

-Breeze-

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

The relaxed of the relaxed.

I’m a Kitsune.  Am I joking? A Kitsune is always joking.

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar b1a30c8b38

dolphinhorse1843

I started by the second book. From the first i loved it

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a2d895859c

goatgoblin10

So, I have a story to tell. (Yeah, no kidding. It's very obvious Ave. Moving on)

I'm sure I've told this story before, but I'll rehash it anyway because that's what keeps it in my head. (This is a LONG and WORDY story)

A bit of a backstory:

As a child, I hated reading. I would prefer to eat Ramon and watch Spongebob then go take a nap after I finished my show. Never ever did I have the desire to do my homework and learn how to read. I thought that it was pointless and a waste of time so I never did it. My mom tried reading to me and I was okay with that, but I hated reading to myself. But my teachers told me reading was great and it was an important thing to learn so I eventually started picking up books about animals. They were short with a good amount of pictures (I loved pictures and drawing growing up, wasn't much of a visualizer) and they satisfied my nightly reading, but my teachers started to tell me I had to challenge myself and read more words and look at less pictures. My teachers had me do a book report once and I can't recall if I actually read the book. They also read books to the class like The Magic Tree house and the Chocolate touch and I enjoyed listening to the teacher read and I started making up pictures in my head.

As I grew older I started to read chapter books like Goosebumps and Puppy Place, but it was taking me weeks to finish those books and they were very short so I stopped reading them and stopped checking out books from the library and didn't read anything for a good while. Then fourth grade came around and the Scholastic book-fair of 2013 came to my school and they had us watch the basic video showing all the books that our grade and age group would be interested and within that list was Spirit Animals. I looked at it and thought it had a nice cover. I liked that it had more than one character and and there were animals and a pretty background, but I was still skeptical because I'd never seen it and I thought that it'd be one of those books that had a nice cover but not necessarily interest me as much as I wanted it to. So I didn't check it out but later the books appeared in the library. (I couldn't read them because they were for the B.O.B team and I wasn't on the B.O.B team.)

So a grade passed and then they were open to the rest of the school to read. One day I decided to wander around the library and found the Spirit Animals series. All the books (up to book 5) were there and the covers were still as intriguing. I remember trying to place the names with the characters and the characters with the animals (I got Abeke and Meilin right, but I mixed up Conor and Rollan) I read the blurb on the back and thought "okay, this I might actually like," and I took it back to class and started reading. I was hooked from the first sentence and didn't want to stop reading! I took it home and finished it and before I knew it I finished all the books up to book 5 and was anxiously awaiting book 6. While I waited I re-checked out the books from the library and read them again and again and bought the series on my kindle.

Later for my birthday I went to the bookstore and bought the books in hard-copy as well. My mom was puzzled (she's not much of a reader) but I told her there's something so nice about picking up a physical copy of a book and smelling the pages. She still doesn't understand, but my sister does.

And as for the game I gave it a shot when my sister came to me (while I was playing Wizard101) and told me there was this game she wanted me to play and I thought it was cool. I didn't know much about the world or the story. It looked cool and seemed nice, but I didn't play for a long period of time afterwards. I tried it out before I started reading the books, while it was still in Beta and it's crazy to think how things have changed since then. 

• Posted at:

Avery

Sometimes you have to have bad days to appreciate the good ones

Honestly, I was a Greencloak long before I finished book 1. I love the series . You’ll never get me to give that up.

• Posted at:

first

• Posted at:

sofia lucy

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

I just had to read the back of the first book

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

the first

WAIT... more books are coming out??????????

• Posted at:

Be Brave     love GRYFFINDOR 

Be Bold    Greencloaks4Life

Love           Magician 

and don't forget to LIVE      VIRGO

Be FIERCE        Athena Child

I became attached to spirit animals at the first book (even though I read it in French)

I truly became a greecloak only after the seventh book (the evertree)

• Posted at:

I'm a Greencloak

I'm a RainWing

I'm an Elf

I love Red

Ravenclaw and Griffindor

I'm from Narnia

I'm a Reader

I'm a Writer

I'm an Artist

I'm a Dreamer

My Spirit Animal is Silver the Owl

I'M ME!

Thumbnail avatar 6870a123cb

reddragon7370

the first book

• Posted at:

HI

First book for me to.Will you be my friend

• Posted at:

well it was really the first book that made it all happen i love to read but last year nothing was good to read so one day i was in the the library  and the first book was on display so i read the first book and i loved so much i even am on this site almost  everyday now               

I LOVE SPIRIT ANIMALS!!

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4