Say you lived in Erdas. Say you were eleven years old. And say it was time for the Nectar Ceremony. What would your ceremony be like? Who would be there?

And of course… would you summon a spirit animal?

Write the story of that fateful day.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

What if someone summoned a butterfly spirit animal and it just died in two weeks

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!

Thumbnail avatar eeb566e14f

kittenpuppy823

I waited trembling. My nectar ceremony was just about to begin. The other children beside me looked fearful too, but at least they had a chance. Nobody in my entire family had ever summoned a spirit animal. I was determined to be the first. If I failed, I would die inside. If I summoned a spirit animal my life would be changed forever. An elderly  greencloak shuffled up to the platform.

"Ahem. First is uh... the young man in the blue shirt." he said pointing to one of the other children. The boy looked nervous, but he didn't seem to be afraid of the outcome.

"Good luck," I whispered. He nodded at me and stepped up. The greencloak man gave him a drink of the nectar. Nothing happened. He looked relieved almost. The greencloak looked at the group of eleven year olds. 

"Hm. I think next will be this young lady in the green," he said pointing at me. The man said something else but it was drowned out by the beating of my heart. I stepped forward unable to speak and took my place in front of him. He handed me the bottle of nectar. I took a sip. It was the most odd tasting thing I had ever drunk. It was like a musty mold taste, but at the same time it reminded me of my family's famous sweet potatoes. I waited. There was a moment of silence and nothing happened. Suddenly a loud noise rang through my ears and the sky turned black. Everything was spinning. I could hear a rushing noise, like the wind. But it was so loud that it was unnatural. Then, it stopped. Standing before me was a civet. It had a beautiful spotted coat. She looked up at me and I was expecting cute little friendly eyes. But they were determined, and stubborn. I knew in a moment that this animal was what I had been waiting for. I knew her name, and I was as ready as ever to become her partner.

"Come, Lulu." I said. "I am ready."

• Posted at:

><

Rxy

><

All the rain in the sky

Cant put out your fire

Of all the stars out tonight

You shine brighter- Britt Nicole

Jesus Loves you!

Can I write my OC'S?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Roxy, that was awesome!!!

And Kitsune, of course!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 125a169358

crowwings29

((Thinking about turning this into a Fic.))

I had turned eleven a little less than two weeks ago. The only excuse I can say about not drinking the nectar was because The Earl's daughter, Grace Melswick, had her eleventh birthday in one week after mine.
As of today, two weeks later, was the Nectar Ceremony. I couldn't wait, all my life I dreamed of having a spirit animal. My older sister and her twin brother had tried the nectar three years ago but neither summoned a spirit animal. I've always hoped for a animal that was powerful, possibly something like a red fox or a moon bear. Mother always said to never get my hopes up, summoning spirit animals are rare and quite a hustle to care for. This still didn't detour me.

I wore the best clothes I owned which wasn't much for a boy who sold food at the market. The shirt was made of cotton and it was blue, my pants were dark brown with black threading. Grace looked much like the daughter of an Earl, she wore a silk dress with Zhongese stitching. It was ridiculous but her family wasn't going to let her leave with the greencloaks anyway.
Our local greencloaks were a woman who had her spirit animal in passive state and Onger with Nox the alligator relaxing on stage next to him. Nox was the best alligator, he was extremely friendly and loved tricking people. Onger held up a had to silence the crowd "We have gathered here today in hopes of witnessing one of these children summon a spirit animal! Even if they do fail to call a beast from beyond, this day will mark the end of their childhood!" he said.
The crowd stirred with anticipation, I felt excited myself as Onger called up Grace. In Eura, the child of a Nobel always went first with the hopes of summoning a spirit animal. The Earl watched in silence as his Red wolf laid on the ground next to him.
Onger held the flask to Grace "Grace Melswick, Daughter of Author Melswick, receive the Nectar and take a chance to summon a beast from beyond!" he bellowed. Grace took the flask with her gentle nimble fingers and sipped the liquid slowly.
After a heartbeat passed the land seemed to freeze, everyone watched for the bright light in which a spirit animal would come from. Yet none came, Grace looked at the ground as she trudged back to her seat on the bench.
I rose to my feet and walked up to the tall greencloak. Onger looked down at me "Malkin Leanson, Son of Conus Leanson, Today you will receive the Nectar! Fate will choose if you call a spirit animal and become one of the marked or you will remain without a spirit animal but end your childhood," he said to me. I held the flask, its honey colored liquid that moved like water. This was it. My big moment. I tipped it to my lips and sipped the nectar. I was filled with unbelievable warmth the nectar tasted like my mother's cookie ball with melted chocolate in the very center. Onger took the flask before I could steal another sip. As the warmth faded, I felt my senses sharpen and something tickled up my spine. A person shouted as a bright glow appeared behind me. The light glowed brighter as a long legged fox ambled out. It was nearly as tall as a deer with black fur that stopped at its knees with some more on it back and reddish-orange fur covering its body. Grace gasped, her face twisted in anger "You summoned a Maned Wolf?!" she shrieked.
My blood pounded in my ears, a Maned Wolf? There was a legend about a Woman and her Maned Wolf, an amazing warrior but a wonderful woman who cared for all. I had summoned a legendary animal. The greencloak woman smiled at me "I'm Leigh, I've been sent to get your for a great prophecy," she said.
My spirit animal nudged my hand softly "Okay," I said in a whisper.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

I'll do the same with Echo!

Diana's nectar ceremony

I was among the group of eleven-year-olds, just waiting. No one had summoned a spirit animal yet, and I was just watching. The greencloack called, "How about the young boy in blue?" The boy stepped up, and I whispered, "Wish you luck." He nodded, and drank the nectar. Nothing happened. Then, the greencloack called, "How about the young lady in white (that's what I would look like)?" I stepped forward, now feeling very nervous. I took the cup, and drank it. It was very sweet. Then, the sky darkened, a flash of bright light appered, and when it went back to normal, I saw a hawk, standing in front of me. She wasn't that big, but she was beautiful. I knew a name instantly. "Hey, Echo." I said.

• Posted at:

}Embers{

Queen of fire nekos!

Our fires burn bright,

and we know we must not give up.

For when we do,

the fire will burn out.

And all we will have left,

are the embers of our past.

#LifeOfAThreadGhost

Gang: Mallow, Flare, Starmaker, Leech

GESPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 2af9100e5e

unicornfairy2824

"Diana, how long did it take for you to get ready?" Mother asked. "Five minutes. It took another ten minutes to get out of the treetops." I ignored mother's scolding and wished for a spirit animal. Who didn't? I had my heart set on something to give me strength, agility in the treetops, and an excellent warrior. Luna, my cat, yawned. I was feeling somewhat catlike myself. "Oh, hurry up Diana. Grace will help you." Grace, my handmaiden, rushed over. She applied blush, brushed my hair and set a bow in, and helped me button my best silks. I came from a wealthy family, yes, but I loved the treetops. Mother said I was improper, and hoped that when I summoned a spirit animal it would help me to become a proper lady. She didn't say if I summoned a spirit animal. Of course I would. Mother had summoned a peacock. Father also had summoned an animal. So had Grandmother and Grandfather, as well as Great Grandmother and Great Granfather. "Get in the carriage already," Mother said, handing me a silken fan. I climbed up into the carriage. When we arrived, a tall greencloak motioned for me to sit on a cushioned bench. Several others joined me. I would be last to drink the Nectar, for conventional wisdom was that if you were last you had a higher chance of summoning one. "Tyler, son of Finn, step forward to receive  the Nectar." The tall greencloak boomed. He drank. No animal was summoned. "Abby, daughter of Allison, step forward to receive the Nectar." Again, no animal was summoned. "Diana, daughter of Elizabeth, step forward to receive the Nectar." I took a sip. It was very sweet. Just then I felt dizzy. There was a glow of light and I tiger stepped out. The tall greencloak ushered me inside. "I am Tarik," he said. "You have summoned Artemis the Tiger herslef! You will bring order to the land."

• Posted at:

I am a little girl in a big world

I try to do my best

My favorite of the four fallen is Uraza

I am a huge bookworm- I read seven hours a day

I LOVE SA

:D WOW

Morda :D

I stood on the platform, about to take the Nectar. Be fore I took the flask, I gazed at my best friend Freeze. We locked eyes, then I chugged the Nectar down. Fire seemed to char my bones, and I felt dizzy. A red shape appeared before me. My dizziness faded, and the shape became clear. It was a red fox.

"Pyrovix," I said to the fox, "Fox of Fire"

- Flame Star

• Posted at:

I am fire.

I am determination.

I have been beaten before.

But Never Again.

IT'S YA BOY AQUA!!!!!!

(Or Beryl)

Ash: I bought a stranger's diary!

Poltergeist: :)

I had turned eleven just yesterday, and it was now the Nectar ceremony. I was nervous, for I didn't know if I would summon a spirit animal. I stood with the others, waiting for my turn. David, the Greencloak holding the ceremony, held up the flask. "Gracie, first daughter of Evie, please step up," he said. Gracie took a sip. Nothing happened. "Lucy, fourth daughter of Regan, please step up," David said. Again, when sipped, nothing happened. "Molly, daughter of Kaliey, please step up." Still, nothing happened. "Mike, third son of Terrie, please step up." Once again, nothing. "Bella, third daughter of Casey, please step up." I took the flask and sipped. It tasted delicious, like apple juice. David took the flask. Suddenly, the sky darkened. All the spirit animals assembled started making noise. As the noise died away and the sky cleared, I saw the hound. It approached me, and touched me with its nose. I felt a rush, and I sensed this hound was a female. She considered me equal, and she was happy to be summoned by me. Just as quickly, the rush faded. I looked over this hound. She was big, with long floppy ears. She was black, brown, and white. And she had fawn colored eyes. I gasped. There was only one hound with long ears who had fawn eyes. Her name was Daisy. "You have summoned Daisy, the great Hound of Erdas!" David said.

• Posted at:

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)(AND DORITO!!)

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

I'm doing one like my sister!

I had turned eleven today, and it was the Nectar ceremony. I stood among the other eleven year olds. Would I summon a spirit animal? I really hoped so. Would I summon a leopard, or a lynx, or maybe a bear? What could it be? Billy, the ceremony holder, stepped up. "Bobby, son of Nate, please step forward." Bobby sipped the Nectar. Nothing happened. "Wanda, second daughter of Max, please step forward." Still nothing. "Red, fifth son of Sam, please step forward." I took the flask, and sipped. It tasted wonderful, like honey and sugar. Billy took the flask back. Suddenly, the sky darkened. All the spirit animals rose to their feet. As the sky cleared again, I saw the cat. But, this wasn't just any ordinary cat. I knew that this was a boy cat. He considered me a partner, neither leader nor follower. I knew his name was Buddy. Buddy? This cat was white and brown, with blue eyes. Only one cat with blue eyes was named Buddy. "Red," said Billy, "you have summoned Buddy, the great Cat of Erdas!"

• Posted at:

Jenna & Chad! (and Daisy)(AND DORITO!!)

Swish, Dodge, Rush, Meadow, Wave, Pebble, Star

Thumbnail avatar ead58dfead

werewolfawesome87

Dillon Sunranger: 

I was alone with all my husky brothers and sisters, and then, Olvan came out and I introduced myself to Olvan after he introduced himself. After that, he handed me a teacup that has the Nectar of Ninani inside. I felt awkward a little bit, but the huskies insisted me to go on with my nectar ceremony. I nodded, gently placed my mouth on the teacup, held it in my hands, and took a sip. It tasted like my father's blueberry pancakes, but magical. My eyes whitened and my vision blackened, but I felt something clear and when my eyes and vision went back to normal, I saw a husky. The husky is so beautiful and unique. the husky sniffed my hand and I started to petted it. And when I sniffed my new spirit animal's fur and realized that it's a female and so, I named her Artemis. Olvan was surprised and he took me to Greenhaven. 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Lilanna Ranchherder : 

I was so nervous. It was my Nectar Ceremony, and I was the poorest child there. My whole family had come to watch, but I had no idea if I would get a spirit animal or not. I was wearing my best clothes, or at least the best clothes you could find on a ranch. My family lives on a ranch, and we take care of the horses and cows. It's hard work, and by the end of the day, we are covered in dost and dirt and hay. My clothes were a black skirt, a red shirt and my lucky boots. It was nothing compared to the Mayor's son, Mason Redwood's, outfit. He wore a silk suit, and it was certainly expensive. I was a week older than him, but he still managed to make me feel small. He was currently bragging to the boys around him about what spirit animal he would get. Suddenly, my best friend's cousin, Rilyn Underwood, came up to me. 

"Good luck," Rilyn said. 

I blushed, "Thanks," 

Our town's Greencloak came up to the stage. "Today we welcome Mason Redwood and Lilanna Ranchherder into the mark of their adulthood. And hopefully, they will summon their spirit animal." 

Mason was called up first. He bowed down, an took a sip from the flask of Nectar of Ninanni. A second passed. Nothing happened. Mason waited a few more seconds. Nothing happened. Mason stood up and trudged back to his seat. 

"Lilanna, come up." 

I came up up and recieved the Nectar of Ninanni. A flash of light blinded me, but when it cleared a tingling in my stomach started. A beautiful stag emerged from the light and approached me. I reached out my hand and petted it's muzzle. 

"You summoned a stag!" Mason shouted, disbelieving. 

The greencloak smiled. "It seems you've summoned a legend." 

It took me a second to process it. Then it hit me. I had summoned the legendary Jannin, the stag of Amaya. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

nectar would taste great but considering most people don't get a spirit animal

the shame

will taste

worse

so the nectar would taste like nothing because pedmas with the shame

quick maths 

• Posted at:

Ever 

hear the thunder in this quiet trembling sigh 

“ if you never saw the stars, 

candles were enough 

ayita, my better twin

Thumbnail avatar 89971889e2

beastlydragon1878

This is what my nectar ceremony would be like. FYI, I’m kind of a spirit animals geek, so I know a lot about the books.

“Where are you, Kevan?” One of the older greencloaks, a kid called Jaoi Ling, had been sent by Olvan to find out where I was. “One moment!” I shouted back. I couldn’t help smiling. Today was the Annual Nectar Ceremony for the eleven-year-olds at Greenhaven, the official headquarters of the greencloaks. I was secretly working on a gift for another one of the greencloaks, a girl named Kira, whom I admired. When I finished, I came down from my hideout to meet Jaoi‘s annoyed glare. “Come on, what are you waiting for?!” Jaoi was not the nicest of kids. “Okay, okay, I’m going, yeesh!” When we entered the area I noticed that it was only Kira, another kid, and I, waiting to receive the Nectar. I headed over to Kira, holding the gift towards her. “I.... I brought you a g...g..gift..” when it came to girls, I was not the bravest. “Oh.. thank you.” She replied. The booming voice of Olvan, the leader of the greencloais, rang throughout the hall. “Welcome, fellow Marked, to our Nectar Ceremony!” I was going first, and -if I wasn’t nervous enough already- I tripped on the way to where a Olvan was standing. Surprisingly, no one laughed. Kevan, son of Aaron, receive the Nectar of Ninani. The Nectar tasted like oatmeal drenched in sugar and syrup. I savored the taste before finally swallowing, and immediately a very strong burning sensation struck me with full force. It both felt and looked like -to me, at least- I had burst into flames. Then a mighty roar filled the room. Then the room went black. When I was able to see again, there was a big tiger staring straight at me. This was the legendary tiger named Fang. I then thought about the passive state, so I held out my arm, and then I felt a searing pain, like I was on fire again. But then it stopped. However.. there was no tattoo on my arms I felt a tingling feeling in my chest, so I looked there. There, on my chest, was a tattoo of a tiger.

• Posted at:

All of these are so great -- excellent details, good connections to the books but also you've each put your own stamp on the story. Awesome!!

More?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2af9100e5e

unicornfairy2824

"Diana," Mother's voice trilled, "Have Grace get you ready." "I already got ready!" I protested. "You are not to do it yourself. That is improper. Let your handmaidens prepare you." I didn't complain when Grace and a few other handmaidens put on blush, lipstick, gold flecks, red silk bows, do my hair, dress me elegantly, or put on my silks. I did complain when they tried to put a veil on. I finally gave in, and Mother and her peacock, Ellis, got in the carriage. I followed her. "When you summon an animal, I hope it teaches you how to be proper!" "Yes, Mother," I said but secretly wished for a beast to help me in the treetops. Of course I would summon an animal. Mother had, Father had, Grandfather had, Grandmother had, Great Grandfather had, Great Grandmother had, Great Great Grandfather had, Great Great Grandmother had, also. The horses neighed and we were off. I would drink the Nectar last, for I was the highest ranked, for my father was the king of Eura, and conventional wisdom was the person who drank last had a higher chance of summoning an animal. As I neared, a tall greencloak ushered me inside. Mother followed, leaving Ellis in passive form. The tall greencloak gestured for me to sit at a cushioned bench along with a few other children. "Welcome! I am Tarik." The tall greencloak said. "Greg, son of Andrew, receive the Nectar of Ninani." I realized caged beasts were everywhere. Greg summoned no animal. "Allison, daughter of Riley, receive the Nectar of Niani." There was a soft glow and a fawn stepped out. People clapped. My heart started to beat. "Princess Diana, daughter of Queen Elizabeth, step forward to receive the Nectar of Ninai." The Nectar tasted sweet, like maple syrup. He pulled away the flask before I could steal another sip. Just then, I started to feel dizzy. There was a brilliant flash of light and then a tiger appeared. "Hello, Artemis," I said in shock. I had summoned the one and only Great Forest Maned Beast! Tarik came up to me. "Be it known Artemis the Tiger has been summoned! Princess Diana will bring order to the land!"

• Posted at:

I am a little girl in a big world

I try to do my best

My favorite of the four fallen is Uraza

I am a huge bookworm- I read seven hours a day

I LOVE SA

:D WOW

Morda :D

Thumbnail avatar de2cb58e31

witchwolf582

Waking up to the day that would change my life for the better or worse , I was scared. Fear I would get an horrible animal that would cause destruction. 

" Ana," My mom called, " it's time. We left the house and started to head towards the meeting field. " Ana Cloud!" This female called. I rose up and started to head toward her. Smiling she handed me nectar I slowly drank it for a second nothing happen the all of a sudden a husk apeared.

" Is that?" people mumered. I turned toward the lady and she got on her knees. I turned toward everyone and they fell toward there knees to. A mans voice raged in my head, " It seems we have a new leader." He gestured me to follow him and I was lead out of sight.

" My majesty?" he called," You are to be sent to the palace immediatly. That day changed my life and for the better

( Should I write more??)

• Posted at:

Witchwolf here!:)

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

that would be weird but kinda funny (no offense to the butterfly :) )

• Posted at:

Catwolf76/Sylvia spooky season!

pma!

spooktober aesthetic

-catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

I walked to the location of the ceremony, fear and excitement shadowing me. My black bamboo shoes gave a rhythmic thump as I walked. My green swirled yellow wool shirt swayed in the breeze. The sun began to set behind me. I finally arrived at the place where I would end childhood. I took my seat as the crowd gathered.

I was first.

The thudding of my heart drowned out his words. He held a flask of glowing nectar. He held it towards me, and I took a small sip. The taste was odd, not what I had expected. it tasted like the leaf rolls we would sometimes have, and a tint of raw meat. he pulled it away slowly, and I felt an odd sensation. a small hum could be heard, and a few people gasped. I turned just in time to see a bright light extinguish, revealing a large black muscular she-cat, a scar raking her left eye. her eyes were kind, loyal, and willing.

I had summoned a panther. she walked towards me quietly, her head finding my hand. "I'm Jinx" I heard. I fliched, shocked. 'A talking spirit animal?!' thought. "don't be afraid" I heard again. I hesitantly brought my hand to her again. I smiled, Jinx accepting me into her life, and me accepting her into mine.

I haven't read the books in a while. sorry i had to cut corners.

• Posted at:

Catwolf76/Sylvia spooky season!

pma!

spooktober aesthetic

-catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Alright, Since in the game I play Evelin, I am writing in her POV. Is that fine? If it isn't, you can ignore this post.

On with the story!

I stood in line, nervously awaiting my turn to drink the nectar. I saw my parents, waving to me, giving me reassurance that I would be fine. I jumped a little when I heard my name was called. "Evelin Wondersong. Daughter of Magnus Wondersong, step forward and receive the nectar!" I left the line, and stood before the Greencloak, and knelt on one knee. I made sure to bow my head. "Do you accept the Nectar of Ninani?" She asked. "I do." I said. She handed me a cup, whispering, "Just a sip." I did as I was instructed, and I thought nothing would happen.

I stood, only to fall to my knees again, suddenly feeling dizzy. I felt as if the world was shaking under me. Out of nowhere, a bright, blinding golden light flashed instantly. I gasped, and opened my eyes. Before me stood a mighty, large, black wildcat. It's eyes were knowing and like glowing pools of melted gold. I somehow knew that is was a she.

She stalked towards me, and I knew that I shouldn't stop her. Instead, I reached out a hand. She jumped toward me, resembling a shadow. Once she was directly in front of me, I placed my hand on her head. She shook it off, and instead, nuzzled me and began to lick my hand.

My vision, sense of smell, and hearing increased, I felt like I could lift a horse. Kneeling, I said, "You're gonna need a name, right girl?" I said. She looked me in the eyes, and gave me a fanged smile. "How does Shadow sound?" I asked. She purred, and licked my face. "I laughed. I'll take that as a 'yes' then." I said, standing. 

The Greencloak woman smiled at me, and she said, "Would you like to join the  Greencloaks?" She asked me. I nodded, and she turned to the crowd. "Evelin Wondersong! Will you accept this Green Cloak, and join us in our ranks?" She announced. "I do." I said. 

I looked to my parents, who showed pride. I gave them a smile, happy to have summoned Shadow, and to represent Eura in the ranks of the Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I walked out of the orphanage with the normal clothes for a nectar ceremony. I just turned 11 the day before and I hoped that if I would summon a spirit animal that it would help to improve my fighting skills, because I was good at fighting but the trainers with the spirit animals were still better then me and that was very irritating because without there spirit animals they couldn't even beat me with the five of them. I didn't know or my family summoned something or not because I lived since my second birthday in the orphanage or that was what the letter showed. I would drink it at the first place because they didn't know which family I had and it wouldn't be fair if I appeared to be a wandered and that I would be later then a son or daughter of a general. I looked at the persons and I didn't recognize a famous face in one way or another it helped me to relax, just like I always relax when I am fighting or climbing up a tree. I arrived at the town square and saw that already everyone arrived and that the greencloaks were reading the openings speech out loud. I quietly walked to the other kids who would receive the nectar and just on the moment I was by the other kids the finished there openings speech and called me forward:Nebur the orphan come forward to receive the nectar of Ninani. I walked forward and saw that all people who gathered by the square looked at me I swallowed and kneeled in front of the greencloak to receive the nectar. I saw that she had an eagle as spirit animal and it looked just like the eagle was looking at me but that isn't possible right? She gave me the nectar and I took a little sip as in the rules was writen. It tasted like all nicest things together but than tastier. I gave it back at the greencloak and walked away more then three steps away from where I kneeled I fell down. I rose up and walked one more step till I fell down again and I gave it up so I tried to sit down cross-legged but I couldn't move anymore so I just laid down as I was fallen. People and animals started to scream when I didn't move anymore. Three seconds later everything was covered with snow and out of the snow in front of me I saw a lynx. Not a small one no she was huge but she was as cute as she was she was also a huge hunter so I tried to back away but I couldn't because I still couldn't move. The lynx was walking slowly towards me with an intelligent look not as a hunter that was trying to kill a prey but more like.. an animal that wanted to be petted and suddenly I could move again and I decide to pet her. She was spinning and I could hear, smell and see all people. I heard some people whispering about the legend that came true. I didn't understand it a legend? So I listened to there conversation and the legend told that there was a lost daughter of the king and queen of Erdas and that only the heirs of the lost daughter could summon a snow lynx. I wanted to hear more but all the smell, sight and hearing disappeared as suddenly as it came. I looked at the lynx and decide to call her white snow so I decide to call her Neva in other words. I turned around and I looked at the face of the greencloak whit the eagle who helped me up. She told me that I needed to go to the king and queen of Zhong and after that to the king and queen of Nilo, Eura, Amaya, artica, oceanus and even steriol. So I headed away to the king and queen of Zhong. If I turned around I would still see the the people and animals in silence looking at me. 

Tell me if you liked it and if I need to write an other part

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 377733e246

ghosthurricane83

i dont have time but i summon Darkstalker because reasons

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

The Emperor of Destruction

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!!

I WONT FALL

Jason is my only lover

Thumbnail avatar a27c7c89e3

wolfdragon17820

I remember the Nectar Ceremony like it was yesterday... it was about three moons ago, and the summer sky was humid and bright. Other than myself, there were three other children: two boys and one girl. I did not care to remember their names, because we barely knew each other. I shivered with excitement. I am at the Nectar Ceremony. At last... A man in a long, green cloak climbed up the stairs, onto the stage where me and the other children stood. “Greetings everyone!!!!!” he boomed. “It is a pleasure to be here to witness such an extraordinary event: the Nectar Ceremony!!!”

The audience cheered has the cloaked stranger gave his rather short speech. I shivered again, trying to contain my excitement. Do not get TOO excited, I snapped to myself. Mother said it is uncommon for a child to summon a spirit animal....

My shudders died down a bit as my harshly thought words sunk into my mind. WILL I be one of the rare, lucky few?

”Let the Ceremony BEGIN!!!!!!” the cloaked man shouted. The audience shrieked once more. I shivered once more, most from nervousness than excitement now. What IF I do not summon a Spirit Animal?! The green cloaked man pulled a bottle out of a pouch, hidden under his cloak. “Inside this bottle,” he said to all four of us. “Is the Nectar. I will hand the bottle to each of you... starting with you...” he gestured to the girl. She slowly marched up... and took a sip...

About what felt a day later, when it really was about a half hour, it was finally my turn. I could not stop my body from shuddering and quaking as I marched up. I carefully took the bottle from the green cloaked man and raised it to my mouth. I paused. This is it. The defining moment in my life... I took a sip of the golden liquid inside the bottle. I waited. Five seconds later... nothing happened.

I sighed. The audience groaned in dismay. I took a step back to walk off the stage when a fiery heat exploded in my chest. I howled, and gritted my teeth. I collapsed forward when something caught me from underneath. It is probably just the green cloaked guy... But the eyes I stared into were not human... they were an amber shade, with golden flecks around the pupils. Staring up at me was a ginger, furry face with black rimmed eyes and black colored, pointed ears. A bushy tail flicked behind the face. It spun around in confusion. The audience gasped. The green cloaked man looked satisfied. The other three children looked jealous. I just stared, slack jawed at my spirit animal. A fox... I smiled. The fox turned to me and showed its teeth in what appeared to be a grin. What are you called, beautiful fox? I thought. I have no idea how to explain. It was just a moment of intellect, a moment of mental connection, between me and the fox. Freya, it said. My name is Freya. 

Wow ok this took a long time. I am proud. Thank you for reading this far. Sorry if I entered it too late. I like to write.

• Posted at:

FOX DRAGON GIRL!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love foxes and dragons!!!!! And fox-dragons!!!!!

I am only WOLF dragon because that was the closest to a fox, but I love wolves too!!!!!!

Oooof these are all so good (I can't remember who asked if they should keep going, but YES, please!!!).

Except... ghosthurricane, NO Darkstalker would be a terrible spirit animal don't do it! Unless.... you're not a Greencloak? 

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

The trip to the king and queen palace was a trip that I would never forgot I read books that Zhong was a beautiful place but I never left my town to discover it. I bought a horse after I got my money collected by the orphanage. I should be at the king and queen palace in four days what I would easily make it with the food because I had provision for a week. So I looked around while I was on my completely black horse when I heard rustling from a bush close to the road about five meters ahead of me. I stopped my horse and grabbed automatically to my bamboo stick and looked around if it was a trap but as I couldn't see anything notable that could that looked like a trap. I slipped of my horse and I tied the horse's rope to a tree. I sneaked closer to the bush till I could almost touch it. I saw a dog with the kings sign on the dogs collar so it wasn't a robber as I first though that was an enormous relief because I didn't want to get killed or more likely that I would defeat the robber and that I needed to take care of the robber. now I only needed to take care of the dog I looked again and saw that the hunting dog was a spaniel and that it was bleeding by many side wounds I also saw traces of poison. I grabbed my medical herbs as fast I could before the dog would die and let the dog eat some herbs to take out the poison that was in the wounds after that was done I tried as good as I could to clean and stem the wounds which were still bleeding. I thanked my healer teacher and started to sew some wounds which were to deep in the skin of the dog or just to wide to ever close again. I looked at the result and was happy with myself for the first time that I did it without my healer teacher I handled very well. I laid the dog in my arms and rose on my horse. When I saw the next village where they also sell horses I stopped got off the horse and walked with the reins in my hand to the horse seller. When I arrived there with my horse and the dog the horse seller immediately stopped with his client and asked me what he could mean for me. I answered that I needed a pack horse to transport the dog I mentioned that I didn't get many money to spend and that he probably first help his other client but before I finished the sentence the client already interrupted me that I needed to go first. The horse seller agreed with that and he had a pack horse for a price I could probably pay. He showed me a beautiful brown horse and for a ridicules low price> I told him I couldn't accept that and asked for another pack horse. He told me he didn't had any pack horses left except this one and it was very pricey to maintains the pack horse. I didn't believe a word of it and tried to convince him but he told me that if I wouldn't buy the horse he would also give me the horse free and also pay the price of the inn. I understood he was winning so I just tried one more time to convince him but that had again no effect so I bought the horse made a bed for the dog and put the dogs collar in one of the bags that I put off just before entering the city. I walked with two horses to the inn the horse seller directed me, I almost walked past it when I saw the sign of an inn on the board above the door. I gave my horses to the groomsman and took the dog with my baggage with me to the innkeeper and asked for a room he gave me the keys of a simple room and I thanked him and walked to my room. When I almost fall asleep I think about what delay I got I realized that I am only one day out of schedule so I have enough time to reach the king and queen before the end of the week. 

When I woke up the first thing I asked to myself was where am I? I realized that I was in an inn and that I took a dog with me. The dog! Where did the dog go? I didn't see him in the wooden basket that the innkeeper gave to me. Then I realized that he was next to me in bed having a nightmare. I woke him slowly up and I started to clean the wounds. Then I went to breakfast with the dog. After I finished breakfast I already saw that the dog finished so I decided to grab my baggage and I thanked the innkeeper. Five minutes later I was again in my saddle and ride away to the king anf the queen.

If you guys like it I can continue

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

*and

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

My ceremony was about 5 seasons ago, and I was nervous. Would I summon a spirit animal? I was the second up, so I watched Molly, who was first. Randy, the holder of the ceremony, gave the Nectar. No spirit animal came. "Maggie, daughter of Callie, step up." I took the Nectar and sipped. It was wonderful, like a doughnut covered in sugar. Suddenly, the sky darkened. A brilliant flash of light filled the room, and what I thought was black panther appeared. "A BLACK TIGER?!" someone screeched. I realized this wasn't a black panther: it was the Black Tiger of Erdas, Midnight! "You have summoned Midnight!" Randy said.

• Posted at:

Yorkie

York, Hail, Pink, China, Max, Egg, Dark

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

Daniel ~

SPLOOSSSSSHHHH! The world tilts under my bare feet and casts me off the slime covered decks and into the murky water. I choke on shock and salt water in an attempt to swim. Arms and hands of bystanders plunge in after me, managing to grab me by the scruff and pull me up. Others, including Greencloak Sarah, laugh in amuesment.  

"Sorry dear, gotta watch out now," my Mother said, tucking a slick dusky curl of hair behind my ear. I furiously blush and step toward Sarah for the Nectar, already wanting the ceremony to be over. Instead, I discover that I twisted my ankle, and fall again. Now, I decide to sit and nurse my twisted ankle and drink the Nectar siting criss-crossed legged. My friends and family stare with anticipation as I guzzle down the cream colored fluid. It tastes refreshing and foreign on my tongue. Seconds pass, and...nothing. Hopeful faces fall to dispointment. I sigh, and like on que, lightning flashes, capturing the attention of everyone in the harbor. Light blazes through the clouded sky, striking the dock about two inches in front of me. I scrunch my face and turn away from the blinding light. Before I can see what glorious animal I produced, the dock leans and creaks under too much weight-most likely from the animal-and snaps clean, sending everyone into the water. Something nuzzles me to the shore. I gasp and stare back at the beast: a wide grinned, amber eyed grizzly bear. 

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

snippet from my nectar ceremony:

"sike." i said, snatching the bile off the table and drinking the whole bottle while the crowd shouted chug! chug! chug!

i didn't need weak nectar, this was 'straya mate, and aussies do it hardcore

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 5d4860e332

pizzaspaghetti90

It was the day. It was time for the nectar ceremony. I hoped I would summon a spirit animal. I drank the nectar...

A hawk appeared! I called it Blaze. So happy I summoned a spirit animal!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Believe it or not, I was not looking forward to my ceremony. Be it the fact that I'd never liked animals much, or the way my brothers teased me about being the first ever Greencloak in our poor, countryside family. Being up there on that stage, surrounded by wide-eyed folks with nothing better to do gave me chills and sent beads of sweat down my forehead. I hated attention, which was why, if I were to ever get anything, I'd hope for a chameleon so that nobody would ever get to see how nervous I was.

On my eleventh birthday, I hid myself up in my room. All night, I lay there, dreading the day I'd have to stand up there and either summon nothing and look like a fool, or summon an animal that stood out and left people in awe. The image alone was enough to make my stomach roll so much, I'd thought I would vomit in my little secluded corner of my private bedroom.

Later that night, I finally reached a descision: I wasn't going. My parents could do whatever they wanted to me, but I wouldn't budge. I'd thought that while chewing aggressively on my twin bed, glaring down at the wooden floorboards as if I believed they would burn and catch fire, engulfing me in the blaze before the ceremony.

And yet, the next day, I stood upon that stage in my best dress, my hair done, and my parents proudly waving to me. My envious brothers sat with their arms across their chests, looking similar to me the night before. They were possibly wishing they had my chance. Little did they know that I'd do anything to switch places with them.

The ground was uncomfortable. That was the only thing I could pay attention to. The Greencloak, Marin, was giving a speech but I could hardly hear her over the pounding of my heart and my blood in my ears.

The girl beside me, a short girl with hair tied back into a tight braid, seemed to notice my anxiety. She gave my arm a squeeze, but said nothing. Her eyes were still wide as she listened to the speech I'd heard Marin utter a thousand times.

"Ana Salvie, daughter of Lanea Salvie, please step forward."

I was hardly aware of the speech ending. I almost stood, believing the name that had been spoken to be mine, but I was discouraged by a steely glare from Marin. "Wait your turn," she mouthed, and just like that, my anxiety doubled.

The girl beside me stood, as if in a trance. Ana. So that was her name. I'd seen her a few times around the city, but I'd never caught her name.

She wore a thin royal blue dress and ragged and torn shoes that looked similar to my pair from three years ago. With trembling legs, she made her way over to the tall female Greencloak. If her eyes could go any wider, they would fall out. Which, to me, wouldn't be such a bad thing.

She kneeled, her hands brushing and disturbing the thin layer of dirt and grime covering the stage.

Marin, who'd previously had a performing job here, raised the flask above her head slowly, as if every movement pained her. "Please receive the nectar of Ninani!" she shouted, her voice booming inside the small building. And, again, she let the flask drop to meet Ana's waiting lips, as the girl sipped eagerly.

Before the girl could take any more, Marin pulled the flask away. Ana's eyes glowed, not literally of course, but they seemed to glow as faint beams of light colored her pale face.

The crowd held its breath. You could have heard a mouse shuffling around in a hole had you been listening careful. But I was not. I was focusing on breathing as little as possible, which is difficult when you're being faced by at least twenty people.

Finally, after twenty sluggish seconds, Ana's face lost hope. She slumped down, and Marin sent her back. She reminded me of a wounded dog as she limped back to sit kneel beside me.

The crowd let out its breath. I felt a dozen eyes now shift to me, and felt my stomach drop. Oh god, I was going to throw up. Yes I was.

Marin, who seemed not the least bit discouraged, parted her lips once more.

"Kalei Swanson, daughter of Sarah Swanson, please step forward."

For a moment, I hesitated. I felt rooted to the floor as what felt like thousands of eyes stared at me. I could almost hear their disapproval through their silence.

But still, I found my legs unfolding. The ground creaked beneath my weight, my stylized hair fell in my face, and I tried as best I could to walk confidently over to Marin, who was back to her disapproving gaze made of steel.

I kneeled before her. My fingers were curled at my sides. Every movement made me want to scream, every breath sent my heart racing faster.

"Please receive the nectar of Ninani," Marin said, completely abandoning the theatrics. Suddenly the flask was at my lips, and I allowed curiosity to take a hold of me.

I sipped.

Once again, everybody held their breaths.

The nectar tasted like the pudding mom used to make. I loved that udding. On instinct, I tried to down another gulp, but the flask was pulled away before I could attempt to.

Suddenly, my stomach filled with butterflies that churned and shook my insides. This was difference from the nervousness that I felt before. This was a stirring, something that made me want to throw up my breakfast but at the same time... made me want to howl.

Something blinded me. With a yelp, I jumped backwards and nearly crashed into Marin and the flask she held. Spots dotted my vision. My anxiety was replaced with joy, and an unmatched loyalty towards my family. I wanted to leap off the stage and kiss them.

'Oh my god. What just happened?'

In front of me was a dog, a dog I could hardly see but a dog nonetheless. She was engulfed in purple light that was quickly fading, but I could tell at was a dog. And not just an 'it'. A she.

I'd summoned a Spirit animal. I'd summoned a... spirit animal. A real, live, spirit animal.

The light vanished. Before me stood an over sized red wolf with a long snout, pink tongue, and a dark brown eye with a honey-gold eye.

My spirit animal was a type of wolf?

But before I could say anything, Marin squeeled, which hurt both my ears and the animal's. Our eyes met. Hers seemed to be brimming with intelligence, her eyes pools of liquid.

I felt the urge to pet her. Like an itch that you just couldn't get rid of, I felt like I had to touch her.

Without warning, I ran to her and tangled my fingers in her long, silky fur and allowed her to lick my ear in return. I'd never felt such affection towards an animal. Never felt such unabashed joy before.

And just like that, it was over.

My senses came tumbling back, and a keened forward before feeling a hand catch me by the shoulder.

I glanced over my shoulder. A woman dressed in a green dress with an evergreen cloak had caught me, though she definitely wasn't familiar.

"Good morning," she said, a warm smile on her face, "you don't know me, but I am Navei. I'm here to take you home."

"Home?" I whispered, my throat seizing up.

"Yes, home. Home is where your people are, after all." she surveyed the crowd. "Behold, Kalei, summoner of the red wolf," she paused, connecting her gaze with everybody in the crowd. "The first of the next generation of heroes of our land."

Next generation? Hero? Wolf? Home? It was all too much to handle.

And then, the roof exploded into murderous fireworks to symbolize the next generation of heroes.

Well, this is the product of a sleep-deprived girl's 1 A.M. fantasies. Not exactly my best 1 A.M. fantasy either.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar 1c3aa9fe6a

lynxeyes83

I sat down on a stone, looking at the crowds of people around. Just recently, a couple of other people had their Nectar Ceremony. Just then, the person hosting the event looked at the scroll he was holding. The man cleared his throat before speaking. "Julie Swiftheart!" He called out. I nervously stepped forward, taking the nectar. I took a sip of it, wincing at the strong taste. Just then, a red-tailed hawk appeared, and I had named it Echo. Everyone clapped, and I blushed in embarrassment.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 91a1c74a68

windelf432

i have the perfect story

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

tell us

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

im surprised I was the first person to star Cleo's post

• Posted at:

aphrodite

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me."

Thumbnail avatar a27c7c89e3

wolfdragon17820

OMG THIS ONE IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

FOX DRAGON GIRL!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love foxes and dragons!!!!! And fox-dragons!!!!!

I am only WOLF dragon because that was the closest to a fox, but I love wolves too!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 29af308776

jadedragon3267

I was finally eleven years old and like countless before me, I would undergo the sacred Nectar Ceremony.  Most kids have an idea of their chances due to past family members, but for me, I don't know who my family is.  The sun is shining and it reflects off of the green cloaks of the people known as the Greencloaks.  The people who make it all happen.  Supposedly, they all have spirit animals.  Two other kids were to receive the ceremony today as well including my brother.  I don't know their names and nor do I care.  I just want to get this over with.

My twin brother, Ianik went first.  "Ianik Silvershield of Amaya." A women clad in green and necklaces made up of what looked like crystals.  My brother stepped forward and put the flask up to his lips.  The women pulled the flask away and the audience all held their breath.  A brash red light filled the square.  It was fierce and hurt to look at directly.  When the light receded into a glow, it haloed both Ianik and a huge bear. Polite applause sounded through the audience.  

Fear clenched at my heart.  If I didn't summon anything, I would lose my elder brother forever.  The next girl, the one who sat beside me during Ianik's ceremony stood up next.  "Eden Riverwhisper of Amaya."  This time when she drank the liquid, nothing happened.  Eden sat back down disappointed.  "Emilia Silvershield of Amaya."  The women announced.  I stood up and my legs shook beneath me.  I kept my eyes fixed of the strange women in the green cloak and the rest of the would blurred together.  "Recieve the Nectar of Ninani."  She told me and smiled.  She raised the flask to my lips and I drank the liquid it held. 

It was sweet and reminded me of summer and spring.   A sudden dizziness overtook me.  White light brighter then the sun filled my vision and a hawk's scream echoed off all the buildings.  A beautiful hawk landed on my shoulder.  She was medium in size and her feathers were tipped with gold.  The scream faded down to a mere chirp and she looked at me with intelligent brown eyes that were flecked with gold.  "Hello Artemis."  I said.  I don't know where the name came from, but she seemed to like it. "Ready to save the world?"

• Posted at:

{ ETHEREA}

I am Catholic

I can't always be worried about offending you

The Dragons are coming and only those with the knowledge and will to survive will live. 

I yearn for the day when the world is not made up of emotional marshmallows

@Sarah

Can we get your nectar ceremony? 

• Posted at:

aphrodite

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me."

Character placeholder thumbnail

redring41

Should I write what Shane and Drina's would be like if the greencloaks decided to help Stetriol instead of abandoning it? Or one were I don't get a spirit animal but someone I hate does?

• Posted at:

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Shanelovedhermore

I am tspig 

1 ,