Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

4 years of posting.

Well, maybe not four years exactly.

Probably more like 3 1/2 or even 3 1/4 if we get down to active posting out of those years but still I'm four years old and you should all bow down to me you young peasants.

Nah, just kidding.

I bet a lot of you don't know who I am, but I'm not particularly offended or concerned about that now. I haven't been posting a whole lot recently, which means I'm less well known.

And boy, I'd never thought I'd start to get inactive, but here I am, doing that.

I used to be young and kinda cringy - I'd beg people to stay when I barely knew them, I wouldn't use proper grammar, and I'd use emojis and at the end of every post I'd shout some nonsense about friending me and joining my clan and fighting the conquerors.

Then I started to mature a bit. I was into warriors for a pretty long time, and back in the olden days of late 2014 warrior roleplays were pretty common and popular. So that got me into roleplaying and writing and such. Warriors may not be the best series I've ever read, but I owe it some credit for making me plenty of friends and developing a love of writing. As I started to get more active, I also had some idols I looked up to. Those funny older kids that posted a lot and were all great friends with another... I mainly looked up to Sakura/Moon and Ivory and Lotus, but whoever else they hung around with I also thought they were cool.

I remember when the update came, and we could walk around greenhaven and talk to people. I rememeber being so excited to see all my SAMB idols and even more, being able to talk to them and fight with them in multiplayer.

And I also remember being sad as they left or became more inactive, but I moved on. Got even more active. Joined more roleplays. Made more friends. Branched out of roleplays and I'd make threads that weren't specifically about roleplays, just random ones where I sold tents or did a bit of what we now call clickbait (but I don't want to mislead people anymore so I've stopped that, even if it is a bit fun to have misleading titles...).

Now, we're when doomsdays were a real big thing. I'd participate in those, and I'd kinda run around with the main gang that did a lot of them, at one point, so I guess that was the real peak of my popularity. And it was kind of fun, but, doomsdays started to die down.

I matured some more too, and stuck with roleplays some more. A couple friends left or faded away, but I continued on. I found another website and kinda revived it and I talked to some SAMBers on that other website (being vague because I've been banned for unintentionally directing players to other sites). And then in the summer of 2017, I joined another communication platform with a bunch of people from there.

And I think it's because of that platform that I've become a lot less active. It's more instant message rather than waiting 10 hours for your POV to go through, so that was a plus side. I've come to have more friends on that new platform rather than here, so this place has gotten less attention from me.

Still, I don't intend on leaving just yet. I still have a few friends and a roleplay or doomsday or two to still keep me posting, albeit in the background. And, who knows when I'll get more inspired to post again.

So, if you're a newer person and you've still read through this, then just keep on doing what you're doing and enjoying yourself. I've met plenty of great people and I've learned a lot from others' viewpoints, and I hope that can continue.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I am glad you don't leave because you are a pretty person with a lot of ideas and make longer post then I ever made so I am still learning from you. I don't like it that you become more inactive but I understand it I hope you will also get a great time on there as you have and had on here.

SY in the close future I hope

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

you are my senior by one year wow

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

@Nebur: 

Thank you! 

Longer posts do not always mean that theyre better posters, but again, thank you! 

@Gem: 

Whoag you’re kinda old too. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 7786084a38

tealelf182

Whoag you're quite the oldie

• Posted at:

Kanaya/Tale

Queen of Shoosh Paps

#Remember9/11

SPOOPY TIME

I will change my sig another day, too l a z y

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

Wow! I'm not even a year old on the SAMB yet. O_O

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

I read what you wrote, I thought about leaving without a word but then again, I really wanted to say something to you... :) First of all, CONGRATS on your 4 year anniversary, or first-post day!!!

I was friends with Ivory, Sakura, Aryn (dunno if u kno her) and Rabbit and a few other Oldies as well, and in those ages, I was really RP-obsessed. I also understand how you feel. It's like every SAMBer who's been fairly active on this site for more than 1 or 2 years have at least experienced what we have and it's sad seeing so many friends come and go.

If only all the oldies could come back in a huge SA reunion type of thing that'll be so cool!!

Anyway, I really hope that you'll find something/someone who'll inspire you enough again to create more posts! I don't think I've been in an RP with you before? I hope to see you around again, and please don't leave the MB. :)

now I'm gonna press submit before I accidentally delete everything I wrote.

• Posted at:

Vąʀɪą

“And stars got entangled in her hair, whenever she danced in the sky."

⊱Shadowhunter

⊱Ranger of Araluen

⊱Dragon Rider

⊱Ravenclaw  

⊱Daughter of the Golden Ages

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

:D Reading this made me very happy. It's nice to know the stories of others on the SAMB.

• Posted at:

lђєг εµɱ

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler
Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

i'm glad your not leaving!

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

//applauds and hands over a giant candy cane cane// youre gonna need this now grandma

speaking of that rp going on in the background i should probably get working on that

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

youngun

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Yes, all the grandmas and grandpas should come back to SAMB and tell us grandchildren life lessons

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

no stop you're making me feel really young 

• Posted at:

Ever 

hear the thunder in this quiet trembling sigh 

“ if you never saw the stars, 

candles were enough 

ayita, my better twin