Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

The IRMB exists in peace. Some of its members come to the SAMB, but we never go there. There is all the stimulation necessary back in the SAMB. Then, there is a girl named Peri. (note: later corrected to Peari) She goes forum-hopping. She finds the IRMB. A lovely, pastoral MB. She acts there just as she would on the SAMB. Posts all over, loud and randomXD. The IRMBers are very close-knit and do not appreciate this sprawling interruption. They politely tell her off for breaking their (non-written) rules. Peri (Peari) is enraged. She has some status on the SAMB, so when she rages about her treatment, people listen. All of us, including me (that would be Rain), get up in arms. How dare they do such a thing? So we get on over to the IRMB. We yell about how they are so cruel. We yell everywhere. The IRMBers are horrified and disgusted. They flee en masse. Those who remain, along with the wiser heads on the SAMB, manage to calm the mob. We set up a "court" on the IRMB to settle it. However, all this accomplishes is to complete the destruction of the IRMB. The immature SAMBers flood the court. They drive it off course. Some even continue the fight. Eventually, the last bastions of the IRMB give up. Gradually, we leave. Our anger filters away. But the IRMB cannot be fixed. I imagine that the last ones remained for some time. But, eventually, they all abandoned. Their friends were scarred by war, and there was nothing left for them. The only thing left of the IRMB is the disrespectful invaders from other MBs. Tell them off if you see them, because they refuse to respect our most cruel war.

All credit goes to Rain, one of out oldest forumers who left last year. She was present during this war, and this is her recount. This is why we cannot invade Bearhaven. Please stop.

Mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me happeh

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Maybe we could go and apologize.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

o.0 I mean, I'm immature, but hopefully I won't go causing doomsday.

That seems like pure drama and terror, I honestly wonder how SAMB is so quiet now

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

Happeh you have peaked my curiosity. I want to do a inquiry of this (Or SAMB history dig up). Could you possibly send me to some threads of which Peari posted on?

• Posted at:

⋆✩⋆Renegade~Ren~Renny⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆Queen of Portals⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆They don't know you,

Like I do⋆✩⋆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~She~~Her~~

⋆✩⋆And I'll make this 

Perfect again⋆✩⋆

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

i don't think so... this was a recount that rain sent me from elsewhere that i just copy-pasted. we could try looking through old threads

• Posted at:

call me happeh

Am I only the one that finds it ironic that this was meant as a silly little place to talk about a book series but has flourished into something with it's own very complicated history and hundreds of really good rps and stories?

No just me,ok...

But I never knew this,I just knew that the IRMB is a ghost town due to some really bad war, but this was really interesting!

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

Did some snooping on the IRMB. It seems Peari wasn't the first (Or maybe last) person to spread SAMB culture to the IRMB. Puppy wanted to start a Fluffeh agency throughout the forums of scholastic so when Fluffeh died on the SAMB it would be other places. She didn't have any bad intent to anger the IRMBers, it was harmless. (I don't know if this was before or after the invasion.) This didn't still well with them and she got a lot of hate, which I thought was mean, you only have to tell someone once for them get the message. 

But guys, if you ever go to the IRMB, don't call it a ghost town, it upsets the few who remain from the beginning. 

• Posted at:

⋆✩⋆Renegade~Ren~Renny⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆Queen of Portals⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆They don't know you,

Like I do⋆✩⋆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~She~~Her~~

⋆✩⋆And I'll make this 

Perfect again⋆✩⋆

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

The difference is that IRMB was a blooming and populated MB. Bearhaven has only a handful or less. They should be respected, but really? The thing’s been up since before I left, which was over a year ago, and it only has four pages. 

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

What thread number was the council on the IRMB? 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]