What element do you think you are?

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Hey I thought a quiz might be something fun and easy I could do. This is a test where I’ll take your written responses and tell you what element I believe you’d fit under. There are eight elements: fire, earth, water, air, nature, shadow, light and time. Disclaimer: this is based off MY interpretation of the elements, not the typical “Shadow people are evil” “Fire people are angry” “Air people are bubbly”. Also the description of the elements is pre-written so it will not be perfect to your responses, it is simply the one I think you fit under the best. To make your answers more accurate I request that you answer your questions in detail so I get the full picture.  Also to make things easier please either erase the question or make some sort of clear visible distinction between the question and responce. Also if it's too long feel free to send it through in more than one part. 

Describe your friend group:
a) Size
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend?
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully

There is a large group project:
a) What role do you take in the group?
b) What do you do to complete the project?
c) How do you and your partners interact?

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you?
b) How do you feel?

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble?
b) Is anyone in trouble with you?
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you?

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship
b) Parental
c) Sibling
d) Significant others

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports?
b) Did people influence this choice?

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither?
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well?
c) How do you react to others during conversation?
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do?

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one?
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do?
c) Do your plans work most of the time?

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do?
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over?
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react?
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay?
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough?

Hallway encounters: a pencil goes flying through the hall into oncoming traffic, you see it but the owner does not.
a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do?
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do?
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do?
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do?

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you?
b) How do teachers/adults describe you?
c) How do your friends describe you?
d) How does your family describe you?
e) How do you describe yourself?

Scale (1 being not at all 10 being all the time, please explain if you can)
a) How often do you zone out?
b) How often do you think outside the box?
c) How often do you get in arguments?
d) How often do others ask you advice?
e) How often do you take your own advice?
f) How often do you do something reckless?
g) How often do you lose your temper?
h) How often do you get emotional?
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone?
j) How often do you find yourself outside?
k) How often do you want to be with friends?

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time?
b) What's your study habits?
c) How well prepared are you very day?
d) Are you a morning person or a night person?
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? (This will not affect your actual test so you don’t have to answer)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 268c6484d9

magicdragon1569

a) Size: 1 or 3 friends
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend?: No
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully: All of them

a) What role do you take in the group?: The leader or builder
b) What do you do to complete the project?: Use my ideas and thoughts to complete it
c) How do you and your partners interact?: Very well

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you?: OMG I DON'T KNOW!
b) How do you feel?: Scared worried and feel as if I could run and hide in a box

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble?: um..... Idk
b) Is anyone in trouble with you?: Probebly
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you?: Argure why I think I'm not in trouble

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship: I don't do love
b) Parental: Very much love
c) Sibling: Very much love
d) Significant others: I don't do love

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports?: It depends on what sport
b) Did people influence this choice?: No

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither? Ppl are more likely to approach me
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well?: Idk what they want, and yes I know these ppl well
c) How do you react to others during conversation?: Very talkitive if I get to know the ppl
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do?: Ask them nicely what I need from them

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one?: Lead every one
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do?: Say "I don't do what if's, any thing can happen with what if's"
c) Do your plans work most of the time?: Yes

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do?: Just leave the essay like that and hope for a good grade
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over?: Very well
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react?: Just edit the rest myself
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay?: The day it's due
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough?: Good enough

Hallway encounters: a pencil goes flying through the hall into oncoming traffic, you see it but the owner does not.
a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do?: Pick up the pencil and hand it to him, then ask why he threw it
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do?: Help the person w ho tripped up and walk away
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do?: Ask then to stop kicking the pencil
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do?: Offer to help look

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you?: Hyper ans shy
b) How do teachers/adults describe you?: IDK
c) How do your friends describe you? Hyper shy, and can be silly
d) How does your family describe you?: IDK
e) How do you describe yourself?: Um, like every one does

a) How often do you zone out?: 5/10
b) How often do you think outside the box?: 9/10
c) How often do you get in arguments?: 2/10
d) How often do others ask you advice?: 5/10
e) How often do you take your own advice?: 10/10
f) How often do you do something reckless?: 8/10
g) How often do you lose your temper?: 5/10
h) How often do you get emotional?: 6/10
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone?: 8/10
j) How often do you find yourself outside?: 10/10
k) How often do you want to be with friends?: 5/10

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time?: draw or go outside or play video games
b) What's your study habits?: I don't study
c) How well prepared are you very day?: Some what prepared
d) Are you a morning person or a night person?: Morning person
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? (This will not affect your actual test so you don’t have to answer): Nature, just cuz of my love for it

OMG, this took forever! Mods plz let this through, I will cry if it doesn't.

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

a) Size: Smol.
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend? It depends, honestly.
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully only two -_-

a) What role do you take in the group? the leader that nobody listens to, or the one who does everything
b) What do you do to complete the project? Make an organized list of the materials and steps
c) How do you and your partners interact? I try to be listened, but nobody does. Then I end up doing everything for them.

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you? Probably because I was crazily clumsy.
b) How do you feel? Embarrassed and angry because they're looking at me to amuse themselves.

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble? Probably because of anger issues. Or breaking rules.
b) Is anyone in trouble with you? Well, only if they anger me...
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you? (aah) Well, I try to zone out while they talk while making agreement noises and rolling my eyes a lot.

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship I have only three true friends, and trust one/two of them. But I'm the extremely friendly type. However, i end up being bullied by most of my friends. (not that I care either. Bullying is something I've learned to tolerate)
b) Parental I help my parents quite a lot, and overall love them. But my mom has serious anger issues so I have to get on her good side all the time. With my dad, though, we're quite the fun and goofy pair who loves to play videgames.
c) Sibling Well, I definetly love my lil bro. (he's about to turn 9 ^-^) We play together a LOT, since we share almost all the same interests. But when he really does tick me off, whoopsie, I lose control of myself.
d) Significant others ... I try to act like a good friend. I'm too young to do anything else.

School activities (I HOMESCHOOL)
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports? If I ever went to a school, I'd definetely join the Basketball team. I'm a pro at sports, especially basket. I'mma prove to everyone that I can be the best of them all!!! And probably also an art club. I LOVE drawing.
b) Did people influence this choice? No, they're just my hobbies.

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither? Both. I approach people when I see that they're being ignored/discriminated because I've felt like that too, and I want everyone to have friends. Lively people usually approach me to have a fun time, but it usually ends up being having fun of myself. :D
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well? They probably want to have fun with/of me. :D
c) How do you react to others during conversation? I try to make everyone feel superior than me. And make jokes/puns out of words.
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do? Very politely tap one of them on the shoulder and ask for a bit of their time, then excuse myself and slip away.

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one? Make a list of what I need. And try to be a good leader to everyone.
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do? Try to look for viable possibilities. And find out what is the probablity of each 'if' in the plan. After that, just go on ahead! You need to take risks sometimes.
c) Do your plans work most of the time?  Eh, it depends. But yes.

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do? Correct it quickly and try to look for as many as possible before it's due.
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over? It depends on who the person is. If they are my friend or have been good to me, then I proofread it perfectly. If not... then I leave lots of errors >:D
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react? Happily. I will thank them as much as I can.
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay? It depends on if I like what the essay is about. If i do, then I'll probably finish it early. If not... then I'll probably finish it the last day.
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough? Probably good enough.

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? Grab the pencil and give it to the owner, then tell them that their friend threw the pencil. And watch their reaction.
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do? Stifle a laugh and help the fallen kid up.
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? Step on the pencil and declare it my property and say some other confusing/crazy things. After everyone is confused, I'd pick the pencil up and give it to the owner.
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do? Pick the pencil up and give it to them

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you? As the apparently calm but crazy girl who is friends with everyone.
b) How do teachers/adults describe you? A sort of rebellious but smart girl who should increase her self-esteem.
c) How do your friends describe you? Crazy and tomboyish.
d) How does your family describe you? A pretty helpful daughter, who can range from incredibly obedient to an angry rule-breaker. But overall, treats everyone with respect.
e) How do you describe yourself? As a hyper, crazy, friendly girl obsessed with the arts. 

a) How often do you zone out? 8/9
b) How often do you think outside the box? 6/7
c) How often do you get in arguments? 8
d) How often do others ask you advice? 5
e) How often do you take your own advice? 4
f) How often do you do something reckless? 9
g) How often do you lose your temper? 9
h) How often do you get emotional? 7, but I try to suppress my emotions
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? 5
j) How often do you find yourself outside? 6
k) How often do you want to be with friends? 10

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time? Draw, go on the forums, read, and watch videos. Oh and play the piano/guitar.
b) What's your study habits? Pretty relaxed. 
c) How well prepared are you very day? Not very well prepared, I have to admit.
d) Are you a morning person or a night person? Mostly night person, but I am full of energy i don't know how to use all day.
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? Water. I personally consider myself like an ocean, apparently calm most of the times but brimming with life under the surface. And the calm water can morph into big waves and storms pretty easily, symbolizing my temper.

• Posted at:

[] Bixbite/Red Beryl []

{} she/they/artist {}

I love you, Wakabayashi-kun!

() Queen of gems  ()

☼ Go, Nankatsu! ☼

redwolf988

*Laughs to self* This is already more difficult than I though. Anywoo... 

@Verde: Time - Element of risk - When you control time the world is on your plate. You do what you want and still have time to get the real work, because of this you aren’t very good at prioritizing. Time elementals like yourself tend to want to live their life to the fullest. You like to take risks just to say you did, you like scaring yourself. You don’t fear anything too illogical. You tend not to have a strong respect for authority thanks to the fact you know how to keep yourself from getting into serious trouble. You are also very impatient. You want to live your life to the fullest and get everything you want to do done before others drag you down with their slow tendencies. - Other elements that you resembled were Shadow (The element of insight) and Earth (The element of leadership). 

@Bixbite: Shadow - Element of insight - You’re a lone wolf. You might describe yourself as invisible or distanced from others. It’s not necessarily that people don’t like you or that you don’t like people it’s more so that you enjoy having peace and quiet, outside the spotlight. This peace and quiet comes with a consequence, people tend to think you aren’t listening and share secrets and gossip that you hear, you tend to know a lot more than you want to about your surroundings. Also often times because of your quiet tendencies people tend to think you are plotting or judging others. Shadow Elementals tend to be observant and intelligent, though not everyone will take the time to listen. You’re clever and observant, taking in the world around you. You tend to be fairly creative and in tune with the arts, expressing words you don’t often say through music, paintings, sculptures, or book characters. - Other elements that you resembled were time (The element of risk) and Fire (the element of passion). 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

That's... incredibly accurate!!!

*hugs*

• Posted at:

[] Bixbite/Red Beryl []

{} she/they/artist {}

I love you, Wakabayashi-kun!

() Queen of gems  ()

☼ Go, Nankatsu! ☼

redwolf988

I'm glad you are happy with the result :)

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Found it! Anyway, that was sooooo accurate! Thanks!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

a) Size: 2
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend? No
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully: None

a) What role do you take in the group? DO EVERYTHING
b) What do you do to complete the project? EVERYTHING
c) How do you and your partners interact? theyre always happy that they dont need to do anything.

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you? i attract attention for my awkwardness
b) How do you feel? i feel really cool

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble?  im not actually in trouble very often
b) Is anyone in trouble with you? nope. just me.
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you? dont interact with them.

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship: not much really, we talk and play videogames and facetime each other.
b) Parental: i love them so much
c) Sibling: 
d) Significant others

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports?
b) Did people influence this choice?

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither? 
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well? 
c) How do you react to others during conversation? 
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do?

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one? 
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do? 
c) Do your plans work most of the time?

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do? 
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over? 
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react?
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay? 
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough?

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? 
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do? 
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? 
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do?

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you?
b) How do teachers/adults describe you?
c) How do your friends describe you? 
d) How does your family describe you? 
e) How do you describe yourself?

a) How often do you zone out?
b) How often do you think outside the box?
c) How often do you get in arguments? 
d) How often do others ask you advice? 
e) How often do you take your own advice? 
f) How often do you do something reckless? 
g) How often do you lose your temper? 
h) How often do you get emotional? 
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? 
j) How often do you find yourself outside? 
k) How often do you want to be with friends?

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time? 
b) What's your study habits? 
c) How well prepared are you very day? 
d) Are you a morning person or a night person? 
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? (This will not affect your actual test so you don’t have to answer)

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Stop booing me like I care.

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

a) Size: Medium, even though sometimees I saw I have no friends I do.
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend? Depends if I get free food
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully: hmmms, skips question. Honestly I trust my friends like family. 

a) What role do you take in the group? Most of the time I'm sort of lazy and I just sit in trees (no joke) however I actually showed this to some of them and two of them said. You lead it, which I feel isn't actually true but I don't know.
b) What do you do to complete the project? Improvise. We start with a plan, and then totally ignore it because organized chaos is the best.
c) How do you and your partners interact? Again, organized chaos

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you? Because I read my teachers mind, saying exactly what he was going to say and even my teach turned to look at me with shock. (This happens a lot) ANd I'm usually in the back dozing off.
b) How do you feel? You could stare at me all you want it wouldn't make a difference as long as you stay out of my way

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble? I bend rules, I don't break them. Maybe someone had a grudge against me, idk
b) Is anyone in trouble with you? No, if there was, I'd take the blame immediately. Friends are family and I'd wouldn't let them get dragged into something.
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you? Depends, either I'll ignore them, pretending to nod my head or listen when I'm really playing around with something or I'll plainly just say, I understand what I did and  won't do it again before then ignoring them 

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship- Family
b) Parental- Family
c) Sibling -mix of friendship and hatred
d) Significant others- they're like family, I'll protect them

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports? Swimming, volleyba..
b) Did people influence this choice?Nope, they could say ideas all they want, I don't care about their oppinion, who cares what other people think

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither? Apparently people like to get things off their chests when I'm around and I usually sleep during this so idk, you tell me
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well? How do I hack in computers, beat games like dark souls 3, or how to sleep in class without getting caught. Most of the time it's just my friends but sometimes they'll be some random kid asking how to get away with doing something.
c) How do you react to others during conversation? I say the bare minimum unless the conversation affects me, I don't really care what we talk aout.
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do? SNeak up being the one I need to talk to, smack my hand down on their shoulder and say, ayeeeeeeeee, come over here or else, and then drag them off

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one? Give one suggestion they haven't suggested right when people think I haven't been listening the whole time
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do? DOesn't matter as long as it's finished
c) Do your plans work most of the time? If they don't.... I make them work

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do? Hold on, I SAID HOLD ON. Me, the grammar queen, getting grammatical errors? I don't think so. first off, I'd never let that happen in the first place. Nice try with the tricks questions but you can't fool me.
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over? I edit it by reading it over once before editing it top to bottom, making sure every error is deleted, gone, or burned away
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react? Boi, am I that fabulous to have no edits or are you just some dumb monkey with no brain. (I'd most definitely roast the person)
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay? depends if I'm not doing somehting else like sleeping, eating, or procastating
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough?Grammar matters so perfect

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? Not my problem, people should know not to throw stuff and act like rabid rabbits or something
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do? Immeditaley roast the person who threw it while hepling the other person
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? Time to beat people up
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do? Look over here (close to the same direction the pencil is. life won't always tell you were everything is.)

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you? Bold, slightly lazy, independent
b) How do teachers/adults describe you? great grades but lazy attitude in the classroom
c) How do your friends describe you? Apparently my friends say I'm willing to go there, to be lazy and to push people's buttons.
d) How does your family describe you? Idk, i'll have to ask
e) How do you describe yourself? hmm, i guess you decide this one cassy because I don't know

a) How often do you zone out? 9
b) How often do you think outside the box? 7
c) How often do you get in arguments? 4 (I only argue when I know I'm rght)
d) How often do others ask you advice? 6/7
e) How often do you take your own advice? 4
f) How often do you do something reckless? 8
g) How often do you lose your temper? 1, my mom says its hard to get em to blow up or get mad but when I do, prepare for war
h) How often do you get emotional? 2 (  don't like people watching me act)
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? like in real life or figureatively? 3
j) How often do you find yourself outside? 10 best place to be is to be climbing a tree, roof, or building
k) How often do you want to be with friends? 6

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time? eating, sleeping, reading, drawing, climbing the following; trees, buildings, walls, etc. Cheating and playing cards
b) What's your study habits? I get straight a's and that's really it
c) How well prepared are you very day? 7 out of 10 I'm prepared
d) Are you a morning person or a night person? i'm a totally night owl but I wake u fast in the morning even though I stay up all night. If I ad to choose, sleep in day, stay up at night
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? (This will not affect your actual test so you don’t have to answer) either laziness (because I said lazy like for everything)  or being bored

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

a) Size: 4-6

b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend?: Yes

c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully: All of them

a) What role do you take in the group?: The artist/ person who does all the work

b) What do you do to complete the project?: Take the project home, work on it, then bring it back the next day

c) How do you and your partners interact?: I barely speak to them, but I’ll say it’s good when I do.

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you?: I probably said something really weird too loudly

b) How do you feel?: Very uncomfortable. I laugh it off.

You're in trouble:

a) Why would you be in trouble?: Missing homework assignments

b) Is anyone in trouble with you?: Nope

c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you?: I nod and agree to everything they say. I feel really bad.

Relationship with  love:

a) Friendship: Very close. I trust them more than I do my family

b) Parental: Not close. There is a strange distance

c) Sibling: Depends on who. Some I can really talk to, others I can’t

d) Significant others: Nope. Don’t want one.

School activities

a) Do you partake in clubs of sports?: I want to, but I can’t push myself to do so.

b) Did people influence this choice?: No

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither?: People are likely to approach me, but rarely.

b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well?: It can really be anything. I probably don’t know these people, only their names.

c) How do you react to others during conversation?: I’m a little awkward, but i can talk to them.

d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do?: I wait until they pause or completely stop talking.

Planning

a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one?: I pitch in ideas, but rarely do the planning myself, although I probably already have a full fledged idea, but am too asocial to say it.

b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do?: I help compromise.

c) Do your plans work most of the time?: Yes

You have an essay due

a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do?: I leave it be.

b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over?: I don’t scout out every problem, but I give feedback on what they should do.

c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react?: I take it

d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay?: The day of.

e) Is the essay perfect or good enough?: Good enough

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do?: I point it out, if I see it.

b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do?: I don’t do anything.

c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do?: I get it for them if I can

d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do?: I try and look for it if it is in my line of sight. I don’t like moving.

How you are seen

a) How do your peers describe you?: The “Smart” kid

b) How do teachers/adults describe you?: The quiet, ghost, “Smart” kid.

c) How do your friends describe you?: Spicy

d) How does your family describe you?: A “Goody-two-shoes” kinda kid.

e) How do you describe yourself?: A spicy, antisocial, normal kid who likes watching anime.

a) How often do you zone out?: 9

b) How often do you think outside the box?: 4

c) How often do you get in arguments? -7

d) How often do others ask you advice? 4

e) How often do you take your own advice? 6

f) How often do you do something reckless? 2

g) How often do you lose your temper? 1

h) How often do you get emotional? 2

i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? 10

j) How often do you find yourself outside? 2

k) How often do you want to be with friends? 8

Other

a) What do you like to do in your free time? Sleep, draw, watch anime, write, create storylines, daydream, talk to friends about recent character ideas and plots, roleplay.

b) What's your study habits?: Mmm, I don’t study very often, but I understand the material

c) How well prepared are you very day?: Very prepared.

d) Are you a morning person or a night person?: I am pretty much nocturnal

e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why?: To be honest, I don’t know. There are a lot of choices.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

a) Size: About four friends.

b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend? It depends, honestly.

c) Out of your friend group, about how many of them do you trust fully? One.

a) What role do you take in the group? I guess, maybe the person to come up with ideas and/or write stuff down. I’m not really sure. Definitely not the leader, though.

b) What do you do to complete the project? Help out wherever I can.

c) How do you and your partners interact? Well, I’m really quiet, so we probably won’t talk too much. To be honest, they would probably be a little annoyed and think I’m not contributing. But I’d try to keep us on good terms, and try to compromise to keep everybody happy.

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you? I don’t know please stop looking at me

b) How do you feel? rEALLY UNCOMFORTABLE pLEASE STOP

You’re in trouble:

a) Why would you be in trouble? I don’t get in trouble all that often because I don’t like to draw attention to myself, but if I were...well, I was either caught swearing (c’mon, they’re just words) or somebody was being homophobic/transphobic or just ignorant (towards, say, LGBT+, depression, self harm, etc.)

b) Is anybody in trouble with you? It depends. If I got in trouble for swearing, probably not. If someone was being ignorant/queerphobic, yes, because we probably got in a heated argument or a fight. I don’t like to fight, and I hate conflict, but I will not hesitate to slap somebody if they’re being ignorant or queerphobic. If a family member or friend are in trouble with me, however, for whatever reason, I’ll take the fall and make sure nothing happens to them.

c) How do you interact with your superior who is lecturing you? Apologise, swear it won’t happen again, listen to them, etc.

Relationship with love:

a) Friendship Lots of joking and we talk quite a bit, though honestly I feel like it’s pretty one way sometimes. Only one of my friends responds to my texts (not to sound butthurt or anything it’s just annoying like please answer me what did i do wrong) and we might not show our affection too often, but we are kinda close. Not nearly as close as I’d like, but whatever.

b) Parental Well, my dad and I aren’t that close at all, kinda distant...but that’s because he’s always at work. My mum and I are relatively close, not super close like all “omg let’s go shopping” “omg guess what happened at school today” “oh my sATAN so-and-so did this” or anything, but we have a nice relationship.

c) Siblings Oh boy...well, I wish I could be closer with my little brother, but he’s extremely hard to be around. I can’t even begin to explain. He’s horribly judgmental, impatient, ungrateful...I’m just going to stop there, actually.

d) Significant other I don’t have one, but I suppose if I did...well, in a relationship, I’d be extremely cuddly and trustful. I don’t need that much attention, and I’m not super clingy, but I’d love cuddling and movie nights, as well as, like, bowling/laser tag/arcade stuff. So, yeah, that’s me in a relationship...not that I’ll ever have one...

School activities:

a) Do you participate in clubs or sports? I used to be in art club, though I quit because it was causing my family too much hassle. But I’m not currently in any other clubs or sports because I hate everybody at my school. Well, almost everybody. And people just tire me.

b) Did people influence this choice? Yeah, I hate people, and it wasn’t convenient for my family.

Interactions:

a) Are people more likely to approach them, or have you approach them, or neither? I’m extremely introverted, so I’d say that people are more likely to approach me.

b) If people approach you, what do they usually want? Do you know them well? Oh, Satan, it really depends - I guess sometimes people want help/an opinion, but sometimes they just want small talk? And I guess I know them fairly well; not well enough to be, like, friends, but I have a general idea who they are/have a few classes with them.

c) How do you react to others during conversation? I’m more of a listener, so I’ll let them talk...I’ll nod, say “yeah” and stuff like that from time to time so they know I’m listening. However, I will chime in occasionally. It really depends what we’re talking about.

d) If two people are talking, but you have to ask one of them something, what do you do? Wait for them to finish and for one of them to acknowledge me. I’ll stand near them to make sure they see me, but I definitely won’t interrupt.

Planning:

a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one? Not only am I really bad at planning (I like to keep thing flexible), I also have horrible social anxiety, so I probably don’t say anything. Although, I guess I wouldn’t want anybody to be mad that I’m not participating, so I’ll try to make sure it’s not complete nonsense/really stupid.

b) There are couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do? Nothing, that’s actually better, because then we’re more prepared.

c) Do your plans work most of the time? I don’t really make plans, so I couldn’t answer that.

You have an essay due:

a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is due soon, what do you do? Grammar and spelling are important to me and I despise mistakes, so I’d go ahead and edit the entire essay. Maybe to speed it up, I’d use something like Grammarly, but I’d definitely make sure that I fix them.

b) You have to edit someone else’s essay, how well do you look it over? I’m extremely thorough. As I said before, spelling and grammar are important to me. Though, when I hand it back, I make sure they know that I didn’t mean to be, like, rude or anything.

c) Someone edits your essay, but they only leave one edit saying they liked the premise - how do you react? I thank them for the feedback and maybe get one or two other opinions (though probably from somebody I know well)

d) How close to the due date is it when you finish your essay? Likely 1-2 days. I procrastinate quite a bit. It’s a problem.

e) Is the essay perfect or good enough? Good enough, because nothing I do could be perfect. I’m self-depreciating like that

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil, and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? If I can muster up the courage to interact with somebody I don’t know well, I’ll give it to them. Otherwise, I’ll keep my head down, pretend I didn’t see, and get to class.

b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do? One, I’m far too introverted to do anything. Two, I have to get to class. I’ll feel bad, but I can’t do much without getting trampled myself.

c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? Whatever, the people at my school are stupid and I have to get to class. The kid’ll find another pencil, or they probably have another one.

d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do? Nothing, I have to get to class.

How you are seen

a) How do your peers describe you? Probably as rude or something along those lines, but I’m not, just really quiet/introverted. Also, one time somebody said I was smart? I’m not, but whatever.

b) How do teachers/adults describe you? I don’t know, I’m not them. One time my english teacher said I was quiet but had good ideas. My maths teacher probably thinks I’m stupid. Everybody else probably just thinks I’m weird.

c) How do your friends describe you? Shy, quiet, tall, and anything else, they don’t really say it to my face. Well, and one of my friends says I’m trash, but that’s an inside joke. Oh, and gay. She also says that I’m gay. I mean, she’s not wrong.

d) How does your family describe you? I wouldn’t know, I’m not them, but my brother thinks I’m annoying and rude. I just like to be alone. He doesn’t understand what that means.

e) How do you describe yourself? Do you really want me to answer that question? Not very nicely, that’s all I’m gonna say. 

Scale

a) How often do you zone out? 8, I get lost in thought quite a bit and live in my own head.

b) How often do you think outside the box? 8, I’m quite creative.

c) How often do you get in arguments? 2, I hate conflict, but if somebody is being very close-minded and ignorant, well....

d) How often do others ask you for advice? 6. I don’t know why they would, but when I do give advice, I make sure they know I’m not qualified in case anything goes wrong.

e) How often do you take your own advice? 5

f) How often do you do something reckless? 0, I can barely talk to people, what makes you think I could be reckless? I overthink everything.

g) How often do you lose your temper? 3. Mostly it happens at home, because I’ll be tired from dealing with people and might snap. I’m usually pretty laid back and calm, though.

h) How often do you get emotional? 10, I’m extremely emotional. Once I cried because my brother broke my only pair of earbuds. Another time it was because I washed my second iPod on accident. You never know with me.

i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? 9, I love being alone and will do anything to get away from people.

j) How often do you find yourself outside? 6, I love to be outside, but then, there are people outside...I suppose it depends on how many people are out and if I can somewhere I can be alone with nature.

k) How often do you want to be with friends? 3. It’s nothing I have against them, but as I’ve said multiple times throughout this test, I highly dislike being around people.

Other

a) What do you like to do in your free time? Listen to music, make music, write, read.

b) What are your study habits? I don’t usually study.

c) How well prepared are you every day? 6/10

d) Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person.

e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will recieve? Hmm, I dunno. Maybe water or shadow?

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

a) Size medium
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend? I guess I never asked them 
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully every but I would probably choose 2 who I trust more then others

a) What role do you take in the group? searching information and write 
b) What do you do to complete the project? try to help others when I am finished
c) How do you and your partners interact? fine I guess?

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you? I did something stupid or I made a sound so they noticed me
b) How do you feel? something stupid: shame , notice:stupid 

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble? probably because I would fight my bullies(I am mostly scared to hurt them that is why I don't do a lot against them and they also can't really touch me with their bullying)
b) Is anyone in trouble with you? I consider myself as a shy friendly boy so no I don't think so
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you? they are friendly so I am also friendly and if they aren't that friendly I try to handle them with respect

Relationship with  love: wait what?
a) Friendship
b) Parental
c) Sibling
d) Significant others

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports? nope
b) Did people influence this choice? nope

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither? approach me I almost always want to help people
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well? some I know well other not that and the mostly want help or just tell me something
c) How do you react to others during conversation? I try to help them if necessary other wise I listen and give some advise
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do? wait till they are done except if it is important I would interrupt them

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one? give advise and it will get ignored probably
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do? ask them to help to work it out so there aren't what if's in the plan but I probably get ignored
c) Do your plans work most of the time? I get ignored most of the time but if they don't ignore it yes mostly they work

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do?  correct the mistake 
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over? look very well I feel myself responsible
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react? that never happened to me so I dunno
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay?  as soon as possible
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough? try for perfect

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? grab the pencil and give it to the owner
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do?  tell the owner where it is or grab it myself
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? follow the pencil and give it back to the owner
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do? help

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you? honoust, friendly, how should I know the rest?
b) How do teachers/adults describe you? friendly and nice boy
c) How do your friends describe you?  clever and helpful
d) How does your family describe you? friendly
e) How do you describe yourself?  read my other answers I typed it already in by you are in trouble

a) How often do you zone out? 7 I guess I do it a lot help other first before me
b) How often do you think outside the box? 5 when necessary
c) How often do you get in arguments? 8 a lot of with my bullies
d) How often do others ask you advice? 6, 7 not that very often
e) How often do you take your own advice? 9 almost every time
f) How often do you do something reckless? 4 when I am angry(doesn't happen a lot)
g) How often do you lose your temper?  not a lot
h) How often do you get emotional? 6 I have just a sensitive heart
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? 8 but it is less but I just found myself alone even when I am in class for example
j) How often do you find yourself outside? 6 cycling and cycling
k) How often do you want to be with friends? 4 I don't actually have a lot to talk with my friends so why should I be then with them

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time? reading, SAMB
b) What's your study habits? sleeping room
c) How well prepared are you every day? good I guess 
d) Are you a morning person or a night person? I guess both if possible
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? (This will not affect your actual test so you don’t have to answer) shadow I am a little bit depressive so I guess that has something to do with me

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

a) Usually about 4 other friends (I'm in multiple friend groups)

b) Yes

c) It depends, maybe like 2 or 3 because there's always "that one friend"

a) The person who tries to help but honestly has no idea what's going on

b) The person who picks out the colors and does all the cutting and gluing stuff

c) It's kind of awkward at first but we grow closer pretty quickly, and at the end of the project we're all probably semi-friends 

a) Because I picked up my binder while it was unzipped and all my stuff fell out and now I have to get down on my hands and knees and try to gather all of it

b) Like I'm literally going to die on the spot 

(This was taken from a real life experience)

a) For talking to my friend(s)

b) Probably the friends I'm with

c) I kind of just stand there and try to give a valid explanation while I try to hold back tears because whenever I get in trouble I get a huge urge to cry and I have a really big reaction to it and I'm forever scarred by it (which really isn't good because my Humanities teacher hates me and yells at me for almost everything I do)

a) We joke a lot and we usually have lots of inside jokes, also we hug and pat each other on the head a lot which is a little weird but we both somehow understand it

When someone else is listening to our conversations, they have no idea what we're talking about because we have so many inside jokes and codewords and stuff

b) My mom and I talk a lot but also argue a lot, it's kind of like a sibling relationship but different 

c) I don't have any siblings so I'm not sure how to answer this

d) I've never had a significant other, so I'm also not sure how to answer this 

a) Nope

b) My mom is trying to force me to take yoga lessons against my will but I haven't actually been to any of the lessons and idk if that's even an official sport so I guess not 

a) Neither

b) Usually just a friend that wants to talk to me because I look lonely 

c) I usually just try to agree with what they say to avoid an argument 

d) I try to wait until they stop talking, or I just interrupt them and say, "Excuse me"

a) Have everyone say their ideas and then vote 

b) Try to plan further ahead so we can know what to do if the "what if"s actually happen

c) It depends, maybe like 40% of the time 

a) I use SpellCheck

b) I mostly just correct all the spelling and grammar errors instead of actually changing the points or transitions 

c) I get a little confident in the essay since there wasn't much stuff to change 

d) Probably a day before the due date, or even a day after 

e) It probably sucks, unless it has to do with dogs or something else I really like 

a) I pick it up and give it to the kid looking for it (if I can find them)

b) I maybe ask the person who tripped if they're okay, or I just don't say anything and feel a little bad for the person who tripped

c) I'd probably wait for the group to stop kicking it and then grab it and give it to the owner when they walk away 

d) I'd probably give them another pencil from my locker, or I just wouldn't do anything, it depends on the person tbh 

a) "That weird quiet girl who's new to the school, I think she's talked to me, like, twice"

b) Teachers - "Yeah, she's an introvert, we have a lot of those. She keeps forgetting where stuff is even when I've told her multiple times, and she always turns her work in late."

Parents - "Probably one of the only children who haven't gotten into a fight with my kid(s). She's kind of quiet though."

c) "She's the quiet friend and the girly friend. I can't figure out if she's innocent or not. She laughs at my adult jokes', but she never swears. Also she really, really likes dogs."

d) An awkward ambivert. I do nice stuff sometimes, but I don't really view myself as a nice person. I'm complicated, and I've been told that it's kind of hard to fit me into just one category. I'm kind of self-deprecating and I always look tired and depressed, but I'm actually capable of getting really excited over things if I really care about them. I'm always really anxious and self-concious. 

a) 8

b) 6

c) 6

d) 4

e) 3

f) 3

g) 3

h) 5

i) 8

j) 3

k) 9

a) Draw, write, read, animate, play with my cat, fantasize about stuff

b) Procrasination. 

c) Usually I have most of my stuff packed and then I go to school and unrealized I forgot to pack the one thing I needed 

d) I sleep in, but I like the morning more than the night, so I dunno what that makes me

Sorry this was done kind of lazily, my tablet keyboard is really weird and it autocorrects everything, which makes it pretty hard to type with, and I already spent about an hour on this so I didn't want to add explanations for the scale from 1 to 10 thing

Sorry

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: You.The person reading this. Congrats!

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Up

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

redwolf988

Sorry guys, I'll look over your quizzes and get you answers soon. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

a) Size-Probably the largest in the grade seeing how many girls sit at my friend-group table compared to the others
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend?-Yes
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully- Most of them. One of them has been known to lie a bit, but the others I completely trust

a) What role do you take in the group?-I lead or help lead
b) What do you do to complete the project?-Work hard and research
c) How do you and your partners interact?-Well, unless I'm paired with someone I'm not the best of friends with

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you?-Because I said something overly complicated that no one understands
b) How do you feel?-Ok

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble?-I talk too much
b) Is anyone in trouble with you?-Probably not
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you?- I try to be respectful and listed, even if it's embarrassing

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship-Good
b) Parental-Great
c) Sibling-Good
d) Significant others- I'M NOT DATING UNTIL I'M A JUNIOR

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports?-No, I do MATH TEAM
b) Did people influence this choice?-No

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither?- I approach them
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well? - To talk about something, and normally yes.
c) How do you react to others during conversation? -Unless it's making me uncomfortable, decently
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do?- I wait for them to finish talking

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one?-Brainstorm
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do?-Flatten them out
c) Do your plans work most of the time?-Yes

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do? -GOOGLE CHECK IT
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over?-Well seeing I'm a grammar freak
c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react? -Please double-check it
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay? -I finish way early
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough?-Yes

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? -Tell them who threw it and where it is
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do? -Help them up and advise them no to do it again
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? Tell the kids to knock it off and retreive the pencil
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do?- Help them find it

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you?-Smart, slightly braggy at times though, caring, Christian
b) How do teachers/adults describe you?-Hermione.
c) How do your friends describe you? -Smart, slightly braggy at times though, caring, Rory Landon-like, Christian
d) How does your family describe you? -Smart, slightly braggy at times though, caring, Christian
e) How do you describe yourself? -Smart, slightly braggy at times though, caring, Rory Landon-like, Christian

a) How often do you zone out?- 1
b) How often do you think outside the box?- 10
c) How often do you get in arguments?- 5
d) How often do others ask you advice?- 10
e) How often do you take your own advice? -10
f) How often do you do something reckless? -2
g) How often do you lose your temper? -2
h) How often do you get emotional? -5
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? -2
j) How often do you find yourself outside? -5
k) How often do you want to be with friends? -10

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time?-READ
b) What's your study habits? -Don't study
c) How well prepared are you very day? -Pretty well prepared
d) Are you a morning person or a night person? -Morning
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? -I honestly don't know

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

ok that is fine cassy

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

a) Size 2-3 people
b) Do you consider the same people you a friend to be your friend? yes
c) Out of your friend group about how many of them do you trust fully 1

a) What role do you take in the group? i don't know, leader maybe?
b) What do you do to complete the project? I do the part that is artistic
c) How do you and your partners interact? it depends on who my partners are, usually ok

All eyes are on you:

a) Why are people looking at you? I'm talking in front of the class
b) How do you feel? Nervous

You're in trouble:
a) Why would you be in trouble? I left a lot of water on the bathroom counter.
b) Is anyone in trouble with you? no
c) How do you interact with your superiors who is lecturing you? I go clean it up

Relationship with  love:
a) Friendship great
b) Parental good
c) Sibling great
d) Significant others good

School activities
a) Do you partake in clubs of sports? Soccer, I might do track and bolwing
b) Did people influence this choice? yes an no, I enjoy soccer and bowling, so no, my mom made me do track

Interactions

a) Are people more likely to approach you or have you approach them or neither? neither, no me approaching anyone
b) If people approach you what do they normally want? Do you know these people well? i usually am an acquittance with them if they aren't my friend
c) How do you react to others during conversation? in aa friendly way
d) If two people are talking but you have to ask one of them something what do you do? i wait until the conversation pauses and then I talk.

Planning
a) You need a group strategy, what do you do to help create one? I think about the parts that need to be filled in and suggest what I think
b) There are a couple “what if”s in the plan, what do you do? nothing
c) Do your plans work most of the time? Yeah

You have an essay due
a) You spot a grammatical error in the first paragraph, there might be more but the essay is do soon, what do you do? fix it
b) You have to edit someone else's essay, how well do you look it over? I don't skim it

c) Someone edits your essay but only leave one edit saying they liked the premise, how do you react? i dont know
d) How close to the due date is it when you finish the essay? pretty close
e) Is the essay perfect or good enough? in the middle of perfect and good enough

a) The owner’s friend was the one who threw the pencil and the kid is looking for it, what do you do? if i see it, i hand it to them
b) The kid appears to have thrown it and someone trips on it, what do you do? pick up the pencil
c) The kid dropped it and the kid is looking for it but another group of kids is kicking it further down the hall, what do you do? get it if i'm somewhat close or point out the pencil to the kid
d) The owner is looking for it but can’t find it, what do you do? if I see it, i point it out to them

How you are seen
a) How do your peers describe you? shy in school, friendly outside of school
b) How do teachers/adults describe you? smart and diligent
c) How do your friends describe you? nice and caring
d) How does your family describe you? loud, friendly, caring, a christian
e) How do you describe yourself? somewhat funny, silly, parient, diligent, artsy, strong christian, smart

a) How often do you zone out?2/3
b) How often do you think outside the box?9
c) How often do you get in arguments? 7
d) How often do others ask you advice? 3
e) How often do you take your own advice? 6
f) How often do you do something reckless? 1
g) How often do you lose your temper? 2/3
h) How often do you get emotional? 7
i) How often do you find yourself completely alone? 8
j) How often do you find yourself outside? 4
k) How often do you want to be with friends? 5

Other
a) What do you like to do in your free time? play video games, run, or draw
b) What's your study habits? study a night or two before the test
c) How well prepared are you very day? pretty well
d) Are you a morning person or a night person? night person
e) Just out of curiosity, what element do you think you will receive? Why? (This will not affect your actual test so you don’t have to answer) water, air, or fire, i don't know why

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]