In a closet there lived a fake, worrying murderer named Chadwinkle Thunderbug. Not a wide magical, snooty closet, filled with wigs and a sleepy smell, nor yet an industrial, tattered, splendid closet with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a murderer-closet, and that means warmth.

One day, after a troubling visit from the pixie Snorty Rattooth, Chadwinkle leaves his closet and sets out in search of three fake bananas. A quest undertaken in the company of old folk, wizards and false goblins.

In the search for the pixie-guarded bananas, Chadwinkle Thunderbug surprises even himself with his leadership and skill as a plumber.

During his travels, Chadwinkle rescues a teapot, an heirloom belonging to Snorty. But when Snorty refuses to try bopping, their friendship is over.

However, Snorty is wounded at the Battle of Battle and the two reconcile just before Chadwinkle engages in some serious bopping.

Chadwinkle accepts one of the three fake bananas and returns home to his closet a very wealthy murderer.

so well-written...*sniff*

”Chadwinkle Thunderbug surprises even himself with his leadership and skill as a plumber” wow that is some very skilled plumbing Chadwinkle i applaud you

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

What this is great please more

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

This is why I love plot generators.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

I think I have one of those stashed in my notes somewhere

• Posted at:

꧁

a little dead inside  

━ siggy under construction, please wait . . .

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

AH YES HERE WE ARE

Chloe McCallister had always loved creepy Plymouth with its high, hissing hills. It was a place where she felt happy.

She was a cowardly, friendly, squash drinker with squat moles and brown fingernails. Her friends saw her as an eggy, envious elephant. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved a lively old man. That's the sort of woman he was.

Chloe walked over to the window and reflected on her hilly surroundings. The moon shone like loving gerbils.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Albert Torrance. Albert was a mean teacher with ample moles and ample fingernails.

Chloe gulped. She was not prepared for Albert.

As Chloe stepped outside and Albert came closer, she could see the long glint in his eye.

"Look Chloe," growled Albert, with a modest glare that reminded Chloe of mean elephants. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want a phone number. You owe me 3727 pounds."

Chloe looked back, even more active and still breathing the crumpled rock. "Albert, beam me up Scotty," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two glamorous, gifted guppies running at a very wild dinner party, which had flute music playing in the background and two controlling uncles cooking to the beat.

Suddenly, Albert lunged forward and tried to punch Chloe in the face. Quickly, Chloe grabbed the crumpled rock and brought it down on Albert's skull.

Albert's ample moles trembled and his ample fingernails wobbled. He looked sparkly, his wallet raw like a keen, knotty kettle.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Albert Torrance was dead.

Chloe McCallister went back inside and made herself a nice beaker of squash.

• Posted at:

꧁

a little dead inside  

━ siggy under construction, please wait . . .

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

wow she just kills someone and then she thinks whatever lets get some drink....

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

"He looked sparkly" okay this is gr8

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

That was beautiful, Ishmael. I have another one:

What would you do if you knew there were pretty girls with shocking habits near the ones you love?

The night of the disco changes everything for Laura Gobble, a 932-year-old drug dealer from Dallas.

One moment, he is discussing sinks with his dancer mother, Andy Gobble; the next, watching with horror as pretty girls squish each other.

He knows these girls came from Glasgow but he can't prove it - at least not without some glittery high heels.

The r00d, virtuous man knows that his gay life is over. He acquires some glittery high heels and is reborn as the hero who will save the world from pretty girls.

However, when Andy calls, begging him to come home, Laura is forced to decide what is more important: stopping the pretty girls that squish each other, or preserving his relationship with his mother.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

that's a bit confusing

question: do you put in the names into the plot generator or does it do that automatically

• Posted at:

loading [B]andy.exe...

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky

#rememberhurricane

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2142

homethread location: /322526

You can do either. With the one I used, it had a “randomise” button or you could put it in yourself, but I don’t know about other ones (if there are others).

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 266cfff112

lavenderdiplomat14

You can enter stuff individually,or you can hit the "Fill entire form with random ideas" button.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend