Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Y'know what, since no one except Nebur took them, I'm going to make a noble.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

puppybutterfly126

Here's my noble

And I'm adding a bit of romance to the mix...

Name: Lord James Symal

Class/Spot: Noble

Race: (Fey/Human/Elf)

Appearence: Brown hair, brown eyes. About 5"6, strong looking, with a sword always strapped to his side. You almost never see him without a smile.

Strengths: Love, swordfighting, leading

Weaknesses: Hate, archery, others leading

Preferred weapon: Sword

Crush: Princess Shealyn

Other: He also knew Princess Shealyn for a while.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Meep

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

Oh, fallon is human

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

puppybutterfly126

James too

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Oh never mind, here's a short POV to build off of:

(I'm going to add NPCs by the way)

James:

I followed Crown Princess Shealyn (Now Queen Shealyn, I guess, since her parents are dead, may they rest in peace) to the hideout she had found and improved for her little group of rebels. Since the Barbarians had taken over, she had been traveling around, gathering people to form a group to fight back. She had trusted me with taking the names and filling in the roster for our rebellion. I listed the people in my head:

Queen Shealyn of Aridikol

Me, Lord James of Aridikol

Lady Nebur of Aridikol, of no relation to me

Raven, the wizard Victor Page's apprentice

Victor Page

The wizardess Jayden Tiger Lilly

Captain Valerie of Aridikol, the captain of the Royal Guard

Mateo, another mage

Quinby, a guard under Valerie's command

Jek Sanders, another guard

Fallon Alix, mage

Reverie Feroil, a merchant of the highest class

Vorat Keof, a farmer.

More should be coming soon, but that's what I had.

I turned my attention to following the Queen. Her long pink hair flowed down her back, swishing as she walked. I blushed. If only she knows how I feel about her... I looked up and right in front of us was a magnificent waterfall. Shealyn waved the hilt of her sword and the waters parted, making room for us to go in. I took her hand.

"May I help you, milady?"

She laughed. "I don't need help, James, you know that. But I'll let you do it this once." She looked at me slyly, as if she knew what was rushing around in my head. And knowing her, she probably did.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

That's probably the best RP started I've ever come up with.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

BTW , Raven became an orphan when he was 5 years old . Would it be okay to say that Victor took him in then? Victor would've been 21 at that time .

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I'm kind of confused. So, is the actual list of all the people, or can there be nameless people in the background. Also, Alenjandro and two other people's forms will be coming through soon. 

Valerie : 

I was stressed. I ran a hand through my hair. My helmet was tucked under my arm. My sword hung by my side. I had been tasked by the Queen, along with Quinby and Jek Sanders, to train the members of the rebellion. It was proving harder than I thought. At least Raven, an apprentice of the wizard Victor Page, was getting it. I shook my head and went to go find my Queen and ask her what else would be good for me to do.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

(So do I hate James or something like that>(no relation to me)? just asking and what shall I post about because I won't train with a guard as a noble I guess)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Yeah, Wolfheart, that's cool

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

puppybutterfly126

@Wolfheart: Ok then. It's your character.

@Nebur: Whatever you think is best.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

dragonwolf4753

I mostly do third person but let's see how this turns out.

Jek

I was leaning against a wall when I heard noise in the other room. After the barbarians took over and the queen went into "hiding", I had been asked, more like tricked, into helping her rebellion start up. I sighed, annoyed at myself for letting others persuade me into doing things.

Originally I had been second in command in a neighboring country five years ago, however, an attack on the royal castle was taken place and I had happened to be in the worse part of it. Whoever had staged the attack made sure to kill anyone in sight, with no expection. Fighting under heat and flames was tough, even for me, but somehow, I managed to crawl my way out of death and into the night but at a cost. The fire had burned my left arm and the side of my waist, giving me burn scars that would forever make me remember the fight I had for my home country. After a day of healing myself, I had turned to go back to the castle, only to find that most of my friends had died in the fire, protecting royalty. WHat was worse was that none of the royals had even got a scratch, much less grateful to any of those who gave their lives. They didn't even give a proper funeral to those who died, and that was the reason why I left my home country.Why follow a royal who doesn't treat his people as equals?

The next few months I wandered to different countries before coming along to this one, Aridikol. It was good enough to start another life. However, staying low was the best option as word got out abut the attack and their was some rumors that a guard had started the fire. And the bodies that weren't found made it seem like they were suspects. That's when I found a guild. It wasn't your typical fighter's guild but it was good enough for someone who needed money. So I joined it and lived my life peacefully. A year past and one day, a different neighboring country, Barbaria, invaded the country, and killed the country's rulers. Almost the same type of attack pattern like the one before but this one had worked. But the guild I was in made a good profit off of the new rulers and that meant better business and less things to worry about. But things don't always go to plan. 

I muttered a curse under my breath as I heard James's voice. Along with the princess's voice as well. I shook out my shoulders. I should really stop thinking about the past for now. I stood up straight and headed to the door before opening it. the door then smacked right into James's face and I could hear a loud, sound of pain, followed by some words of anger. i stepped into the room which was hidden due to a waterfall. 

"oh, sorry, did I interrupt something?" i asked them but before any of them could answer, I headed over to the waterfall, took out my sword, parted the water, before walking out. the whole thing took less than five seconds and I whistled down the hallway towards the training room. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

dragonwolf1595

What are the povs supposed to show at this point in time? Just training/daily life in the rebellion? Do they eventually lead up to an attack or something? 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

puppybutterfly126

@Edge: Pretty much. Except there's going to be a lot going on in the camp.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

wolfheart1601

Name: Kai Marx

Class/Spot: Apprentice Guardsman (or just Guardsman)

Race: Human/Fairy (half-breed)

Appearence: short-ish, blond hair that gradients to green at the tips; light tan skin; green eyes; short for his age at 5'2"; a small, but tough build; grass green fairy wings, but they're too small to allow him to fly

Strengths: speed and agility mainly; surprisingly strong for his size; determination and refusal to give up easily (but that could also be bad); he uses his abnormally small wings to help boost his speed and agility

Weaknesses: not the greatest defense; stamina could use some work, too; a heart condition that could be fatal if he pushes himself too hard; you could call him a "glass cannon"; he can't fly with his small wings; he has a fiery temper

Preferred weapon: prefers just his fists with brass knuckles, but he's good with a sword and decent with a bow and arrows

Crush: Open

Other: -He hates being called cute/small/anything of the sort

-He's much tougher than he looks

-When someone he cares about is in danger, he won't give up until they're safe (which can cause problems for him)

-If I think of any more I'll add it later XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

puppybutterfly126

@Wolfheart: Accepted

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

Queen Shealyn:

"Well that was rude." I muttered as Jek tore past me and James. I thought about telling him to knock it off, but seeing his attitude right now, that probably wouldn't be a good idea. "Now, about that help you offered.

He laughed and held out his hand. "Let's try this again." I took it and we walked down into the darkness. I opened the door into the lush main courtyard and smiled ruefully. Jek was looking around, confused. He must not have been listening carefully. He probably thinks this is the training room.

"Looking for something, Jek?" I said, amused. "The training room is back the way you just came. If you had been LISTENING, you would have known that." He glared at me and walked out of the room. "He doesn't like me at all, does he?"

"Probably not." James agreed, looking longingly at me.

I grinned. "I bet I know what you're thinking."

"Is what you think I'm thinking about how gorgeous you are standing there? If so, you are 100% correct." We both laughed.

"Oh, James. Be thankful I'm not one of those clueless girls. Otherwise you would be constantly frustrated, trying to figure out if I know or not. But fortunately for you, I know. You're not making a fool of yourself. And who knows," I added, turning away to go to my bedroom. "Perhaps you'll make a good king someday." He blushed and I walked into my bedroom satisfied.

Let me explain a bit about myself. For one thing, I'm not your average girl. I'm Shealyn of Aridikol, heir to the throne, and since my parents are dead, unofficial queen. Another thing about me is I'm only 15. With normal princesses, that would be considered to young to become Queen, but again, I'm not a normal girl. I have several college degrees in politics, a PhD in math and science, am perfectly capable of protecting myself (which is why I'm not currently dead), and perfected the perfect princess fighting dress.

My room was bright and earthy, with sunlight streaming in from a few small holes in the roof. I had created a canopy bed out of moss compressed into a comfy, flowery mattress, trees for the bedposts, and their leaves and flowers interwoven to form a canopy. My sheets were of fine-spun green linen. A willow tree stood in the corner, and had a bookshelf built in. I had a staff/sword holder built into the wall and put my staff on it. I stettled into my bed to read.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

When the crown princes Shealyn became Queen Shealyn because her parents were killed by the barbarians and asked me to join the rebellion I immediately joined she was an old friend of mine because we trained a lots of times with swords but the last 2 years I didn't saw her because the Royal family was busy with remaining peace between the neighboring countries what did work for a long time but the barbarians probably saw that we were rich and attacked us even though we had a peace contract. I was disappointed that lord James was also here but I understood that we needed all help that was possible to defeat the barbarians because they were with way more people than us even when they made big loses with defeating our army they were with more people that our country had in the beginning before the barbarians attacked what comes down that it is a huge number what we need to defeat and I knew he was also specialized in sword fighting so when we are trapped we could stand in a triangle of experienced sword fighters our only weakness would then be if they had too many archery but that wouldn't be a big problem because I haven't seen any archer by the barbarians yet. I didn't like lord James for a few reasons that  he was a bit of a nagger in his youth he improved himself but the memories were still there and if that all wasn't enough he is in love with queen Shealyn and she knows it and doesn't even try to change his mind does she even know he is a human? Ok I can understand a bit that she allows it: he also loves sword fighting, he is a bit shy towards her and that is cute I guess for her, she can tease him and then he turns red or becomes even more shy what is actually fun to see even more for me, he is pretty strong for his race so he can have something what is certainly a thing what is handy in many cases and he is a good leader and is good at socializing what I am certainly not. Ok I know he has good point but I just like to ignore those and I doesn't like that the queen doesn't pay that much attention to me so I guess I am a bit jealous to. I was already angry on him so I went to queen Shealyn's room and I knocked on the door waiting for a response telling her that I was allowed to come in. 

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

(this might double post)

Nebur

When the crown princes Shealyn became Queen Shealyn because her parents were killed by the barbarians and asked me to join the rebellion I immediately joined she was an old friend of mine because we trained a lots of times with swords but the last 2 years I didn't saw her because the Royal family was busy with remaining peace between the neighboring countries what did work for a long time but the barbarians probably saw that we were rich and attacked us even though we had a peace contract. I was disappointed that lord James was also here but I understood that we needed all help that was possible to defeat the barbarians because they were with way more people than us even when they made big loses with defeating our army they were with more people that our country had in the beginning before the barbarians attacked what comes down that it is a huge number what we need to defeat and I knew he was also specialized in sword fighting so when we are trapped we could stand in a triangle of experienced sword fighters our only weakness would then be if they had too many archery but that wouldn't be a big problem because I haven't seen any archer by the barbarians yet. I didn't like lord James for a few reasons that he was a bit of a nagger in his youth he improved himself but the memories were still there and if that all wasn't enough he is in love with queen Shealyn and she knows it and doesn't even try to change his mind does she even know he is a human? Ok I can understand a bit that she allows it: he also loves sword fighting, he is a bit shy towards her and that is cute I guess for her, she can tease him and then he turns red or becomes even more shy what is actually fun to see even more for me, he is pretty strong for his race so he can have something what is certainly a thing what is handy in many cases and he is a good leader and is good at socializing what I am certainly not. Ok I know he has good point but I just like to ignore those and I doesn't like that the queen doesn't pay that much attention to me so I guess I am a bit jealous to. I was already angry on him so I went to queen Shealyn's room and I knocked on the door waiting for a response telling her that I was allowed to come in.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

puppybutterfly126

Queen Shealyn:

Strong for a human? She does realize that James and I are of equal strength, right? I thought, after using a mind-reading spell to figure out who was outside my door.

"Come in." I called to Lady Nebur. "Also, can you use more punctuation in your thoughts? It's hard to read."

"You using that mind reading spell again?" she called in with a laugh.

"Obviously. James doesn't know about it, so it makes it funny when I ' accurately predict ' his thoughts."

She laughed again and walked into the room.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

Well I actually came here to ask you to train with me to make me a bit more happy, but now I am happy so the training isn't really necessary anymore, so what were you reading before I broke into your room with a mood of a sea lion? And how is it going with collecting new recrutes?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dragonwolf4753

Hey Rainbow, can i make fallon a spy/mage. I feel as though that would fit her character better than just a mage. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

puppybutterfly126

Queen Shealyn:

"I was reading Spirit Animals. A bit easy for me, but still a good read. And as for new recuits, we're just fine, thank you."

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

@Seeker: Of course.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

Well...do you mind if you need to put your book away and train for an half hour with me?

(I really shouldn't post if my post is crab just ignore it it is 02:44 and I haven't slept well since... a week or 2 ago I guess....)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

puppybutterfly126

Queen Shealyn:

"What do you need to train with? Swords? Spears? Axes?"

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

cutewolf230

Valerie : 

I approached Queen Shealyn's bedroom door. I knocked. I knew Queen Shaelyn had probably cast a spell to check who it was. I knew her well. We'd been around each other for a long time, and she was the only Noble I respected other than her parents. The other nobles, I thought of them as stuck up, Lady Nebur especially because she couldn't train with the rest of us. It offended me because I had worked hard to get to this rank, and risked my life many times protecting her and the ones who couldn't protect themselves when the Barbarians attacked. I expected at least a thanks, or some form of recignition. 

"Come in!" The Queen's voice rang out.  

I opened the door. I bowed immediately, seeing Lady Nebur and Queen Shealyn in there. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I will come back later." 

At that, I turned around and rushed to the room that was mine. My eyes were filling with tears. Everytime I saw Lady Nebur, it just reminded me that I hadn't saved my little sister in time. Now my little sister was gone, never being able to marry the man she loved so much. Her life was over, and here I was, living. It was unfair. I should've been the one to go.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

Well I began but I got interrupted by a knock on the door. Shealyn whispered to me Valerie. I nodded and she called out "come in". She bowed immediately for the queen. And while bowing she saw that I was there to so she excused herself and told the queen she would come back later. She rushed out of the room. I looked a little bit surprised. I almost never understood why people would suddenly rush away. I walked towards the door she forgot to close and asked Shealyn or she knew more because she just used the mind reading spell on Valerie. (why  am I almost always writing in past time?)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Hey, Seeker, kind of a random question, but would Jek be the kind of guy to tease others? Like teasing Kai about his size or something like that?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

I got an idea since lady Nebur and Jek don't like James maybe they could have a small crush

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dragonwolf4753

Well, Jek would probably do that depending on two conditions. Whether or not Jek is being playful or lazy (which means whenever he's lazy he doesn't really mean whatever he's saying) or if he's trying to get those he's training into soldiers his own way. In Jek's book, the enemy won't fight fairly, so soldiers have to have an endurance to things, starting with little teasting. Though, Jek would definitely tease someone like James....

But to answer you're question Wolfheart, yes, he'd probably tease someone, only to make them become stronger in a way. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

dragonwolf4753

Yes, a small crushing idea on how to literally crush James into tiny little pieces and then- nah, i'm just kidding.

Jek is more of a solo type of guy, however, he'll probably think of Lady Nebur more as a good friend than anything else due to his past life which will later be explained more. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

puppybutterfly126

We need our other mages and guards to POV, I've done enough already.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

dragonwolf1595

I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

puppybutterfly126

What's confusing you?

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

lynxlynx3024

@seeker ok I understand

@Rainbow I thought all spots of the mages were already taken. But I will defiantly take another character (just help me remembering in your reaction pls)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Jayden- 

I paced back and forth in the halls not knowing what I should do today. I hear voices travel down the hall, should I go check it out? I thought. I guess so, I had nothing to do. I walk down the hall, and see the Queen, some of the other mages, and a noble. "Hello" I called. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

I have returned!

Solar Academy: Rise of the Shadows- find it at /340006

wolfheart1601

Note: a (*) after a name means that that person is a random NPC I made up. XD

Kai~

Almost as soon as I entered the training room I was challenged by Brandon*, another guardsman who probably thought that I would be an easy opponent to beat; that's what most of my opponents thought about me. But what most of them learned was that I was not easy to beat.

It was a sword fight that he challenged me to, so I got one of the wooden practice swords and met him in the middle of the training room where we began sparring.

We had only been fighting for about 6 minutes when the training room door opened. Since I was currently facing away from the door, I didn't know who had come in until he spoke.

"Don't lose your focus today, Shorty!" Jek. Of course. Who else would it be? I thought, bitterly. He always just happened to come to the training room while I was sparring with someone and he always had to say something to me that would make me mad, which, in turn, would cause me to lose my focus.

"What did you call me!? I'm not short!!" I angrily growled at him, instantly whirling around to glare at him. For a second I even forgot that I was in the middle of a sparring match.

"I was just about to yell at him again when I felt something hard hit the crook of my neck, hitting a nerve, which made me fall to the ground, but I remained conscious, only gasping once at the initial impact.

I was on my hands and knees now, looking at the floor, as I started to recover from the blow. I heard someone clicking his tongue and knew it was Jek.

"You lost your focus again." He said to me and I could feel the anger bubbling in me.

"Because of you! I lost my focus because you spoke to me!!" I snapped at him.

"A good guardsman needs to be able to stay focused even when someone speaks to him or tries to provoke him. With how easy it is to provoke you, an enemy could play you like a violin and read you like an open book. That's not a good thing for someone who's meant to protect royalty. Just keep that in mind." I watched as Jek walked away, feeling my temper rising even more. I stood up and angrily stomped to a corner of the room and started practicing my sword skills on a wooden post there, putting all of my strength into every stroke.

I knew that what Jek said was right, but, to be honest, that just made me angrier.

I hope I played Jek okay. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger