Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar daaff2d27b

dinosaurjade212

@Topaz: Stormstar is from CliffClan. I'll just say that he and Viperbreeze are siblings, although they're not from the same litter. Viperbreeze was already a warrior when he was born. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Ok sounds good.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

dinosaurjade212

When is the next chapter coming out? 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

topazhamster42

Tomorrow

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 5 - Dry Pine Needles

Rockpaw glared at his sister from his nest. Why does it HAVE to be morning already!?

“Get up, or else Nettlesting and Darkpelt will be mad if we’re late,” Nightpaw whined.

Rockpaw turned over in his nest.

“Get UP!” Nightpaw kicked her brother.

“Fine! Fine! I’m up!” Rockpaw jumped up and raced out of the den, right into Darkpelt.

“Oof,” The tom said. “Nettlesting’s in the clearing. Watch where you’re going!”

Rockpaw grabbed a lizard and ate it on the run. Nettlesting looked bored when Rockpaw arrived.

“Good. You’re finally here.” Nettlesting yawned.

Nightpaw reached the clearing a few seconds later with Darkpelt following.

“Great. Now Nightpaw, attack Rockpaw.” Nettlesting commanded as Darkpelt sat down.

Rockpaw dodged his sister as she leaped at him. He spun around to find Nightpaw tackling him. Rockpaw kicked up on Nightpaw belly and sent her flying. He rose to his feet and saw Nightpaw crouching by him. Before Rockpaw could react, Nightpaw had barreled under him and flung him in the air. He landed on his feet and was about to attack Nightpaw when Nettlesting barged in.

“Nice job both of you, but why are you using the basic moves?” She said. “The only special CliffClan move I saw was Nightpaw’s charge.”

“Attack again, but use those CliffClan moves.” Darkpelt said.

Rockpaw charged at Nightpaw. He veered to one side and then to the otherside. Then he veered to the original side and knocked Nightpaw over. Nightpaw, who was under Rockpaw, grabbed onto his back and attempted to flip him over. It didn’t quite work, but Rockpaw lost his balance. He curled into a ball and slammed his head into Nightpaw stomach. Nightpaw jumped back gasping, and Rockpaw tried to get to his feet. But before he could, Nightpaw sat on top of him and wouldn’t get up.

“Come on! You don’t sit on your opponent in battle!” Rockpaw protested.

“You don’t burst one’s stomach while training either!” Nightpaw responded.

“Very good, but don’t be that rough in training. That would be perfect on the battlefield.” Darkpelt instructed.

“Both of you may get a drink from the stream, then come back,” Nettlesting suggested.

Rockpaw headed over to the stream with Nightpaw following.

“Isn’t this where the stream should be?” Rockpaw asked.

“Yeah, I only see pine needles.” Nightpaw commented.

They both hurried back to their mentors.

“Good. Now lets-” Nettlesting was cut off by Nightpaw.

“We couldn’t find the stream,” Nightpaw said.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Nettlesting muttered under her breath. “Fine, I’ll show you where it is.”

When they reached the site, Nettlesting looked confused. She started pawing at the pine needles and stepped in mud.

“StarClan, the stream’s clogged up! I wonder where...” Nettlesting said in disbelief. “Ok, change of plans, we’re going to the stream by AspenClan.”

They reached the stream by AspenClan, and it was flowing the same, just as ever.

“I don’t think the stream was clogged up,” Nightpaw said to her brother. “I think it dried up. We’ve been having some awfully funny weather lately.”

Rockpaw thought about the idea as they headed off to hunting. Didn’t I have a weird dream about this?

Sorry that I took so long to post this, I was watching RTTE and doing other things instead RTTE S6 just came out that's why I was watching it

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

WHATOHNOTHECLANSAREGOINGTOBEFOREVERTHIRSTYFORTHERESTOFTHEIREXISTENCE. 

No they won't. 

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? 

It's really obvious. 

I agree. 

Me too. And—Where did Connor go? 

*Is trying to hide in a corner* 

[Bree] *Storms into the room* CONNOR JONATHAN BAILEY!!! 

Oh. 

Connor! I've been waiting for you at Neuschwanstein Castle all morning! And you weren't there! I demand an explanation! 

Um... Traffic? 

Nice try, Connor. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

Chapter 4 questions:

-Is Nightpaw a morning person or not?

-What do you think Nettlesting's personality is?

-Are those 'special CliffClan moves' what you would imagine as CliffClan's special moves?

-Do you agree with Nettlesting or Nightpaw on what happened to the stream?

-Nightpaw's pretty smart. Do you think she'll figure out everything that will happen before anyone else?

-Who here was super excited when RTTE s6 came out? (If you don't know what RTTE is, and you'd like to know more about it, pls let me know)

-[insert you questions here]

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

I'm not posting the next chapter until someone answers the chapter 4 questions

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

Is Nightpaw a morning person or not? Yes. Nightpaw is an absolute morning person.

-What do you think Nettlesting's personality is? I dunno

-Are those 'special CliffClan moves' what you would imagine as CliffClan's special moves? Yes. I would expect special moves to be probably jumping from above your enemy, using high rock perches to their advantage.

-Do you agree with Nettlesting or Nightpaw on what happened to the stream? I agree with Nightpaw.

-Nightpaw's pretty smart. Do you think she'll figure out everything that will happen before anyone else? Yes.

-Who here was super excited when RTTE s6 came out? (If you don't know what RTTE is, and you'd like to know more about it, pls let me know) I have no idea.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Chapter 6 - Flustered Eagles

Crowfrost padded through the twilight forest. He enjoyed dawn walks before the craziness of the day settled in. The sun rose cheerfully over the snow-peaked mountain tops. The river bubbled over the stones of its bank, and the birds sang in the dawn-lit tree tops. The elk may be gone, but there were still deer in the valley. Crowfrost danced over the stepping stones and took a drink from the river once he had reached the other side. After that, he ran through the meadow and stopped to roll in the grass. Then, he noticed the silhouettes of birds of prey in the morning sky. I had better get back to camp. The eagles will go for me if they spot me. Crowfrost got up and bounded up the mountainside, trying to stay to the shadows. Once he had almost reached camp, he heard the cries of eagles. Great, cat is on their breakfast menu. He also heard cat shrieks. Awesome. Just what we need. An early morning eagle attack. He jumped up onto the ledge that lead to camp. Crowfrost froze at the sight in front of him. An eagle had Beetlepaw,  and cats were streaming out of camp to fight the eagle. Crowfrost lept at the eagle and bit down on its wing. The eagle screeched and Windbreeze jumped on its back. She bit down hard and the eagle went limp. Beetlepaw wriggled out of the dead bird’s talons.

“Are you ok?” Goldenheart asked.

“Yeah, just a few scratches.” Beetlepaw responded.

There were small trickles of blood on the apprentice’s sides where the eagle’s talons had pierced his flesh. Crowfrost started to drag the eagle into camp, and other cats joined him. Once the eagle had been left on the freshkill pile, Crowfrost noticed Summerbreeze talking to Ashstar. Her tail was twitching nervously. I wonder what that’s about. Crowfrost was about to go hunting when Ashstar bounded up onto the highrock.

“Let all who are old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting!”

Crowfrost padded over to hear what his leader had to say.

“Everyone, though it is the end of Greenleaf, the Greenleaf herbs are already starting to wither. We need a few volunteers to help the medicine cats gather these herbs before there are none left.” Ashstar announced.

Some of the cats who weren’t interested started to walk away. Crowfrost volunteered and headed down the mountain to get the herbs. A few mountainpeaks over, an eagle watched the BranchClan camp entrance, waiting for a target to come out.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 6 questions:

-What do you think the last sentance was about? Was it necessary?

-What state in the USA does the BranchClan valley remind you of?

-[insert you questions here]

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

-What do you think the last sentance was about? Was it necessary? Probably it was about how food is starting to be scarce. Probably not.

-What state in the USA does the BranchClan valley remind you of? What ever state has the Grand Canyon. Or, maybe the Rocky Mountain states.

-When will you post the GorseClan chapter?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dinosaurjade212

-Probably about how much danger there is. 

-The Rocky Mountain states and the Appalachian states. 

When is the GorseClan chapter coming out? Is it focused on Falconeyes or Quickclaw? Or someone else? 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

-BranchClan reminds me of Alaska.

-The GorseClan chapter is next chapter. 

@Tsunami

On a scale of 1 (never talk to each other) and 10 (can't survive a day without talking to each other), what kind of a friendship do Quickclaw and Falconeyes have?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

They have a really close connection. So, it probably be an eight. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

cutewolf230

Bump. I hope Creekstar's still her salty self.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

XD don't give her any pepper.

Oops...

Oh NO ASPENPAW! 

*Runs into Creekstar*

(To be continued...)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 7 - Apprentice Chaser

Falconeyes ducked from Quickclaw’s blow and swiped at the she’s nose. Her blow hit its mark. Quickclaw jerked back and darted behind Falconeyes. Falconeyes turned around to find that Quickclaw had jumped on top of her.

“What are you doing?” Skyflower commented from on top of the hill.

“Keeping our battle skills up,” Quickclaw responded.

“More like working on how to crush a cat,” Falconeyes teased. Quickclaw put more of her weight on Falconeyes and Falconeyes groaned.

“Knock it off, you too. The freshkill pile won’t fill itself!” Riverseeker said cheerfully.

“Ok,” Quickclaw got off of Falconeyes.

“Race you to the pond!” Falconeyes called and raced off.

-----------------

“The mud’s dried up!”

Falconeyes heard someone’s voice when she reached the pond. It was coming from the reeds on the far side.

“Stop messing around!”

“Quailpaw, it was all sticky yesterday! I would know, because I fell in.”

Falconeyes recognized that they were the voices of Cornpaw and Quailpaw, the only GorseClan apprentices at the time. Quickclaw had just caught up to her.

“Why are you staring at the reeds?” The she asked.

“Hey, look!”

A frog jumped out of the reeds. Falconeyes stepped aside of the fleeing frog’s path to get slammed into by Cornpaw.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you from the reeds,” Cornpaw apologized sheepishly.

Falconeyes shook herself off. “It’s fine. Just don’t hang out in the mud anymore, ok?”

“I can’t, it dried up.” Cornpaw said.

Quailpaw came out of the reeds with a frog in his mouth.

“Got one of ‘em… Uh,” Quailpaw paused when he realized that he and his sister weren’t alone.

“The mud dried up…?” He mumbled.

“What are you too doing out here? Where are your mentors?” Quickclaw demanded.

The two apprentices looked at eachother.

“Not here.., RUN!” They bolted.

“Great, first a race, then a round of catch-the-runaway-apprentices,” Quickclaw panted as Falconeyes took off after the apprentices.

---------------------

Quailpaw’s tail bobbed in front of Falconeyes. He was closing in on the slower of the two apprentices. Seeing that his persuer was gaining on him, Quailpaw tried to speed up. But it was too late; Falconeyes put on a burst of speed and pounced at the young tom. Quailpaw struggled below the she’s grasp, but he was no match for the warrior. Quailpaw went limp as Cinderstripe came over the rise of the hill.

“Thanks for catching my apprentice,” Cinderstripe mewed.

“No problem,” Falconeyes said, and released Quailpaw. “I just don’t know how I’m going to catch Cornpaw.”

Falconeyes noticed something move out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see Quickclaw collapse a few paces away.

“Too…. fast….” Quickclaw gasped.

“It looks like you’ve been eating too many hares,” Falconeyes teased. Quickclaw groaned.

“Let’s go catch Cornpaw- once you’ve caught your breath.” Falconeyes added as her friend made no effort to get up.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

*Sits on Quailpaw* If you don't stop squirming, I'll let Duskkit keep you company. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

-why are the apprentices the only cats that are concerned about the lack of water lately? What a way to be responsible

I feel like they should be the warriors and every other cat should be an apprentice until they learn how to observe

Shush, you just want you're warrior name early

*glares*

-Why is Quailpaw slower? Cornpaw is eating too much chicken (in rtte, stormfly can fly faster when she eats chicken)

QUICKCLAW STOP EATING MIDNIGHT SNACKS YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO STOP! NO WONDER THE OTHER WARRIORS HAVE TO WORK SO HARD TO FEED THE CLAN! YOU'LL BECOME SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF YOU KEEP EATING GORSECLAN OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME! *shows Quickclaw a picture of a really fat cat*

Woah that's enough and a lot of yelling.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

*Cheeks become redder than this text* 

*Clouts his former apprentice over the ear* 

*Facepaw* 

[Mother Goose] Who's eating the what, now? 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

*dies gasping from laughter*

But it's true!

SHUT UP ASPENPAW

Jeez

Quickclaw isn't going to blow up like a balloon from eating one or two extra rabbits.

*shows up with a list with everything Quickclaw had eaten in the last moon*

Never mind.

Echocloud, you know that list is photoshopped, right? ASPENPAW GET BACK HERE NOW OR ELSE I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE DARK FOREST AND BACK

*runs away giggling*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

you gonna include my character in here anytime soon (have her be chased into the camp by an eagle {IF IM THINKING BOUT THE RIGHT CLAN} or something like that)

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

topazhamster42

Random, everyone else, all the rogues you made are going to show up when the story is about two thirds of the way through. Please don't get mad at this, it will make the plot much better in my opinion

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

whaleclever14

I don’t kid, i was just wondering. Fine by me

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

whaleclever14

I meant mind, not kid. Sorry.

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

topazhamster42

It's fine. SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER BC I'M BUSY

WAIT, WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS

SOMEONE GET ME SOME CHEEESSSEEEEE BAAALLLLSSSS

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

*Pelts Aspenpaw with cheeseballs* 

*Joins in* 

CHEESEBALL WAR!!! 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

WHAAATTTT WHY ME?!?! *spits out a cheeseball*

A taste of your own medicine. 

MAKE THEM STAWWWPP

stop using caps

*facepalms*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 8 - Mountain Bound

“Cornpaw’s on the top of the hill,” Quickclaw observed. They were a good distance away from the apprentice.

“Ok. Let’s get closer and then chase her down,” Falconeyes suggested.

“Or, you chase her in my direction,” Quickclaw said.

“Ok,” Falconeyes said and stalked off into the grass. She waited until she was at the base of the hill to break cover. Falconeyes raced up the hill. Cornpaw raced down the hill; only it was the wrong side. When she reached the top of the hill, Falconeyes expected to see Cornpaw racing off into the distance, but found Skyflower scolding the runaway apprentice. The she paused and looked up at Falconeyes.

“Thanks,” she said, and then continued.

“You’re welcome…?” Falconeyes responded.

Quickclaw came up behind her. “What just happened?”

“I wish I knew,” Falconeyes sighed.

--------------------------

The waves lapped on the sandy shore of GorseClan. Falconeyes was walking along the beach. She had just had a dream, and was trying to figure it out. In the dream, Falconeyes was standing on a mountain peak looking down on a mountainside. The prophecy from a few nights before was echoing through the air. Falconeyes saw cats on the mountainside, but they were too far away to recognise. She did hear an echo of the cats conversation.

“...We…..must go…..water…..too…... late…” Was all that she could pick up. Then the wind started blowing. It blew so hard that the mountainside started to fade. Then, Falconeyes woke up. I must have to go to that place, Falconeyes thought. But where is it? It must be by BranchClan, and that is at the closest location. Falconeyes stared out over the waves. I must have to go tonight, or why else would the dream have a warning? The more that Falconeyes thought about it, the more clear it came to her that she saw a familiar pelt or two in the group of cats in the dream. Falconeyes rose to her feet and padded out among the high grasses of the moor.

Chapter 8 questions:

-What just happened? (Falconeyes needs the answer)

-Does Falconeyes have to go that night?

-Who were those cats? 

-Who did Falconeyes recognise?

[insert your question here]

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

YESSSS!!! MY IPAD ISN'T GLITCHING ANYMORE!!! 

Also, I want Luana and Topaz's opinion on whether an ultimate guide about my fanfic is a good idea. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

Yes pls make a guide. I would have posted the next chapter on Saturday but the wifi came back on this afternoon and it had been out since Friday morning. 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

Please.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Can I join as a kit named moon kit? 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

Today might have been ruff, but tomorrow will be better

Hi, welcome to Chili's 

dinosaurjade212

I will post the guide after my fanfic is completed. (In other words, after Book 6). 

And I have this one weird idea stuck in my head about a bunch of savage orphaned kids under fifteen living in an alleyway in the city. If they find anyone on their turf, they either: 

• If the trespasser is younger than fifteen years, they have to join the crew, and if they refuse, they're drowned in a very deep lake in the middle of the night. 

• If the trespasser is fifteen or older, they're sent off with a bad knife wound and a warning. 

This won't leave my head. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

whaleclever14

tsunami. make an rp about it and save me a spot

• Posted at:

She/Her

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

topazhamster42

I won't post the next chapter until someone answers the last chapter's question.

@Tsunami

Sounds cool

@Swamp (can I call you that?)

You may join as a rogue later on in the story. Which clan do you want Moonkit to join? What's his/her rogue name? Who will Moonkit's parents be? (I would prefer if Moonkit didn't join MistyClan bc there is already a cat there with the prefix moon)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

, 2 , , 4