Thumbnail avatar daaff2d27b

dinosaurjade212

@Whaleclever: I'm not making an RP, Maybe later, but I'm making a fanfic. You can make characters if you want. I already told my off-SAMB friends and they filled in the limited spots. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

dinosaurjade212

Actually, I don't need anymore characters. My friends went crazy and made way too many characters that it's ridiculous. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

yes, you can call me Swamp. Can I join BranchClan? I don't really know what is happening  or who is who, so I'm ok with having any parents. 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

When everything seems horrible, look for the light

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

*waits to see the ch 8 questions answered*

@Swamp

Ok. At the top of the first page of this thread, I summarize the two sequels to this story. On this story's sign-ups, I put a teaser summary. This is it: So in Darkness at the Heart, the clan war ended and the clans lived happily ever after. Well, not for long. About a year later, the lake dries up in a drought, and ten cats are summoned by StarClan to solve the problem.

I recommend that you read the chapters from this story more more information.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

What just happened? (Falconeyes needs the answer) Falconeyes recieve a dream from StarClan. 

-Does Falconeyes have to go that night? I don't think so, but maybe 

-Who were those cats? Idk 

-Who did Falconeyes recognise? Idk 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Well. 

Fallenwing : Well what? 

Hopesplash : Why did you go to AspenClan, they suck. 

Hey! We're both half AspenClan! 

Fallingleaf : Shut up both of you. 

Creekstar : *looks at Fawnheart* I feel for you. Echosong and Sunclaw weren't nearly this much trouble. 

Echosong : Of course not Mom. 

Me : I'm going to make Topaz get rid of you if you don't shut up. 

Fallenwing and Hopesplash : Noooooo!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

*casually holds character deleter* *grins evily*

HOW DID YOU GET A HOLD OF THAT!? That is very dangerous to character like you! I will take that! *puts character deleter in safe and locks it*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

*Steals some cheeseballs from Tsunami behind her back* 

*Glare* Give me those. *Holds out a paw* 

*Paws the cheeseballs over* 

*Eats the cheeseballs* 

*Mega death glare* STOP EATING MY CHEESEBALLS!!! 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

*Cheeseball rolls over to her feet* *eats the cheeseball*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

I wish I had an apprentice. 

They would never survive in battle Hopesplash. 

That's enough, both of you. 

You aren't my leader! *dashes off to find a book* 

I warned her/him. 

I pity her/him. 

*sits next to Fallingleaf* How is AspenClan Fallingleaf? 

*is reading heroes of Olympus* 

Get your dirty paws off my book! 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Chapter 9 - Night Treader

Fallenwing darted through the forest, jumping from shadow to shadow as silently as she could. She was on a top secret mission. Fallenwing had noticed Snowystorm sneaking out of camp, and decided to follow. She almost broke cover into the moonlight at the base of the mountain, but she saw a white pelt a few paces off. Fallenwing dove back into the bushes, and the cat looked in her direction. I must have caught up to Snowystorm. Fallenwing watched her clanmate look away and head out from under the cover of the forest. Snowystorm turned around the corner, and Fallenwing crept along, making sure to stay out of sight. She saw Snowystorm go around the next corner and bounded over to find herself face to face with Snowystorm.

“What are you doing here,” Snowystorm demanded.

“I-” Fallenwing stuttered. “Why are you here?!”

“Why? That’s none of your business!” Snowystorm scoffed.

“I saw you sneaking out of camp” Fallenwing exclaimed.

“Yeah, I sneaked out of camp. You need to head back yourself.” Snowystorm admitted, her tail lashing.

“No! I’m following you! I’ll tell on you if you make me go back.” Fallenwing protested

“What are you going to do?” Snowystorm laughed. “Tell Sparrowstar that I went for a walk?”

“No, I’m going to tell her that you sneaked off to BranchClan to meet with your mate.” Fallenwing decided.

“I don’t have a mate!” Snowystorm hissed.

“Maybe not, but Sparrowstar might believe me,” Fallenwing said. “I won’t tell her if you tell me why you’re out here.”

Seeing that she had no way out, Snowystorm gave in. “Fine, I’m here because StarClan sent me a dream with a mountainside with cats on it. I think I have to find the mountainside with the cats on it.

“Cool. Have you found the mountainside yet?” Fallenwing asked.

“We’re on one,” Snowystorm snorted.

“I mean the one from the dream!” Fallenwing said exasperated

“Nope, not since you started interrogating me,” Snowystorm turned around and started walking.

“You’re the one who started interrogating me!” Fallenwing pointed out as she raced after her clanmate.

------------------------------

The two AspenClan cats were in the bushes at the base of a pine tree. It was the only foliage on that part of the mountain. There were two cats walking in the moonlight, and Fallenwing recognized one as Stormfern, the BranchClan deputy. The other one was a black and white speckled cat.

“What should we do?” Fallenwing whispered.

“There were more cats than this in the dream,” Snowystorm whispered back.

The black and white speckled cat turned to look in their direction.

“Did you hear anything?” the cat asked.

“No,” Stormfern said. “But you do have remarkable hearing.”

“Mousedung,” Fallenwing quietly cursed.

The black and white cat’s ear flicked back in their direction.

“I heard it again,” the cat growled.

“Then why don’t you go investigate?” Stormfern replied.

The black and white cat started padding warily in the AspenClan cats’ direction.

Good thing we’re down wind.

Then, the black and white cat’s face appeared, staring right into the AspenClan cats’ faces.

“AHH!” Fallenwing screeched.

The black and white cat yelped in surprise and jumped back. “AspenClan!”

Stormfern bounded over. “Crowfrost, this isn’t the whole of AspenClan.” Looking over to Snowystorm and Fallenwing, she demanded, “Why are you here!?”

“Why are YOU here?” Fallenwing retorted.

“Fallenwing!” Snowystorm gasped in reaction to the young she’s rudeness.

Crowfrost padded over to his deputy’s side.

We were sent by StarClan.”

“We were too!” Fallenwing exclaimed. “Well, just Snowystorm. I didn’t have the dream.” Fallenwing admitted.

“Then cats from other clans must be coming too,” Stormfern guessed. “Let’s get out to where they can see us.”

Chapter 9 questions:

-Was Fallenwing's descicion a good one?

-Is it just me or has Crowfrost already started to annoy you?

-What do you think is going to happen in the story?

-Based on what I named the story, what does the title reveal? In the last two books, the titles gave clues about the main plot. 

-Do you like or dislike these chapter questions?

-[insert your question to me here]

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

Chapter 9 questions:

-Was Fallenwing's descicion a good one? I think so, maybe she can fill her place in AspenClan better after this. 

-Is it just me or has Crowfrost already started to annoy you? No, not just you 

-What do you think is going to happen in the story? Idk 

-Based on what I named the story, what does the title reveal? In the last two books, the titles gave clues about the main plot. Maybe the lake will freeze over, it they have to go live in another, colder place. 

-Do you like or dislike these chapter questions? I don't know how I feel about them. 

Did you get Fallenwing's personality from the gang post I made? (On here)

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

@Luana

For Fallenwing's personality, I just made it how I felt it should be based on the name. (This is how I think about personalities) I guess I see a color/mood for them by just looking at their names. I made Fallenwing's personality so far a mix of thoughtful and hotheadedness, I guess.

Is this how you wanted Fallenwing's personality to be?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

Yeah, Basically. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Bumpeh

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

topazhamster42

Chapter 10 - On Our way

Echocloud padded through the forest, and gazed up at the BranchClan mountains up through the trees. Aspenpaw followed silently behind her.

“We should to the left of the BranchClan mountain,” Echocloud murmured to her apprentice. They were about to start moving again when a russet blur jumped out of the trees.

“Stop!” Redwing commanded.

Redwing!” Echocloud jumped back in surprise. “What are you doing here at this hour?!”

“You can’t just run off to BranchClan with my daughter!” Redwing’s tail twitched.

“I’m not!” Echocloud protested.

Daaaaaad,” Aspenpaw groaned.

“Then where are you going?! I heard you mention BranchClan” Redwing demanded.

“Not to BranchClan,” Echocloud said and tried to walk past her brother.

Redwing blocked Echocloud’s path. “Where are you going, then?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” Echocloud admitted. “StarClan gave us a prophecy.”

“Again?” Redwing gaped. “Tell me!”

“Oh StarClan,” Echocloud mumbled. “They gave Aspenpaw and I a dream about a mountainside with cats on it. I guess we have to find it.”

“I’m coming with you,” Redwing said.

What?” Echocloud gasped.

“I’m not leaving you again.” Redwing confirmed.

“But… but…” Echocloud stuttered

“It’s final. Lead the way!” Redwing purred.

I swear I just saw Aspenpaw facepaw

No seriously she just did it again

Stop face pawing Aspenpaw. Also, it isn’t polite to stick your tongue at me.

NO NOT DABBING TOO

I’ll just get back to the story when I erase Aspenpaw’s horrid and terrible dabbing image from my head.

Aspenpaw: *Giggles and dabbs again*

Ugh

-------------------------

Echocloud padded through a rocky valley, scanning the mountainsides for any sign of life. She was in the mountains, and looking for the cats in her dream. The moon hung in the sky like a glowing flower, lighting the way for anyone who needed light. Aspenpaw panted behind Echocloud.

“Can- we stop- for a minute,” Aspenpaw gasped.

Echocloud sighed. “Ok, but not for long.”

Aspenpaw sat down.

“Have you been sneaking fish again?” Echocloud asked teasingly. Quickclaw's not the only one sneaking extra food

“Nope,” Aspenpaw said quickly. “Not at all.”

Echocloud smiled and shook her head. Though Aspenpaw sometimes drove her crazy her to StarClan and back, she was glad that Aspenpaw had a sarcastic side.

An owl hooted. The clouds passed over the moon and revealed its shining face again.

“We should get going,” Redwing said.

“Ok,” Aspenpaw mumbled.

“Maybe we should go uphill so that we get a good view of everything,” Redwing suggested.

Echocloud nodded and started walking. Once they reached the top of a rise, they saw a few shapes move on the mountainside below.

“There they are!” she mewed. From the distance, she could recognize Snowystorm. The three MistyClan cats bounded down the hill to greet the cats below.

“I assume you had the dream?” Stormfern asked.

“Yes,” Aspenpaw said.

“I didn’t,” Redwing admitted.

“Then why are you here?” Crowfrost said cooly.

“I couldn’t make him leave,” Echocloud butted in.

“So many unwanted cats!” Crowfrost hissed under his breath.

Unwanted cats? With that attitude, you’re the only unwanted cat here!” Aspenpaw snapped.

“Aspenpaw!” Echocloud scolded. “Where are your manners?!”

Crowfrost hissed and lashed his tail. Stormfern looked bewildered. Aspenpaw gulped. The awkward silence continued.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I'll post questions later

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

-Who would you rather be stuck with for a week, Crowfrost or Aspenpaw?

Me!

*shakes head and smiles*

-What do you think are a few reasons that caused Redwing to join (other than what was listed) the group of cats? Why was he up so late?

-Who is your favorite character so far? Why?

Ah, Now for my explanation. I was busy, I forgot, and I didn't pewrite much in the 6 days between the last chapter and this one.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

I'd rather be stuck with Aspenpaw. I have an attitude like hers. But I've only dabbed like 3 times in my entire life. 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

Crowfrost would drive me crazy. I would probably throw him off a cliff before the first day ended. No offense Crowfrost all that anyone so far has seen is your bad side. I would only throw you off a cliff if you killed some cat or was stuck in extremely pessimistic bratty Crowfrost mode.

Called it!

You're annoying too.

You're more annoying than 10 of me would be!

Excuse me?

*gulps* Uhh... *runs*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

If anyone is still on here, I want your honest votes on my newest story, The Darkest Alley. Thread number: 318072 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

Chapter 11 - One Clan Left

Darkpelt walked through the forest with Nettlesting’s apprentice bounding in front of him. I still can’t believe that StarClan chose an apprentice for this. Darkpelt flicked his ear in Rockpaw’s direction. But, it was a pretty big task for four apprentices to bring a clan back. Maybe choosing an apprentice is reasonable.

“Are we heading to the BranchClan mountains?” Rockpaw stopped and asked.

“Yes. Try not to fall into the gorge when we go past MistyClan.” Darkpelt teased.

“Ok,” Rockpaw grinned and started walking again. The terrain around the two cats changed from pine trees to forest, and from forest to the BranchClan mountains. They padded through a valley between two hills and saw a group of cats. The group looked a little bit smaller than in the dream.

“Hey!” One of the cats said. “Darkpelt had the dream too!”

The two CliffClan cats bounded over.

“Who’s this?” Stormfern asked.

Darkpelt saw Rockpaw gape at the fact that another clan’s deputy was talking about him.

“This is Rockpaw,” Darkpelt introduced the spotted tom.

“We have an issue,” Crowfrost interrupted. “There are two cats here that didn’t have the dream. Do you think they should leave or come with us?”

“Err,” Darkpelt stuttered. “I don’t think it matter either way.”

“The prophecy seemed quite ominous. I think the cats should stay.” Echocloud said.

“Of course you would say that, one of those cats is your brother,” Crowfrost spat.

“Whose cat is who’s brother?”

Everyone had turned to see that the cats from GorseClan had arrived.

“And now we can go,” Aspenpaw declared.

“Shhhh,” Echocloud silenced her apprentice. “Don’t be rude. Also, we don’t want to wake up any eagles.

“We probably already have,” Fallenwing giggled nervously.

“So, have you guys figured out the prophecy yet?” Falconeyes asked.

“No,” Crowfrost snapped. “There are some cats here who didn’t have the dream. Should they stay or not?”

“They’re staying,” Stormfern’s tail twitched in annoyance. “Now put a mouse on it.”

Crowfrost scowled at the ground while Fallenwing looked relieved. Redwing’s face was unreadable, and GorseClan cats looked surprised at the tension in the air.

“Let’s get moving,” Redwing suggested.

“To where?” Quickclaw protested. “The dream tells us barely anything about where to go?”

“The stoney sea,” Echocloud mused.

“What about it?” Aspenpaw recognized Echocloud’s thinking face at once.

“The stoney sea. It’s the mountains! The BranchClan mountains.”

Questions:

-Do you agree with Crowfrost?

-Do you think Stormfern dealt with Crowfrost correctly?

-Do you mind if I write from Aspenpaw's point of view a lot from now on? (she has something personality-wise that no other cats on this adventure have) I will write from other cats points of view too, just not as much.

-[insert your question here]

Answer these questions please

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

-Do you agree with Crowfrost? No. Of course not. He's just a grumpy old cat.

-Do you think Stormfern dealt with Crowfrost correctly? Yes. 

-Do you mind if I write from Aspenpaw's point of view a lot from now on? (she has something personality-wise that no other cats on this adventure have) I will write from other cats points of view too, just not as much. Yes I do. If you're going to PoV as Aspenpaw, maybe PoV as cats who haven't been away from the clans before (Crowfrost, Stormfern, Redwing, Rockpaw, Fallenwing), or maybe do one for Crowfrost to explain why he doesn't like the cats who haven't had the dream. 

Also, why is there a third MistClan cat when there are only two for all the other Clans?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Redwing wouldn't let his sister and daughter run off on an adventure without him. (He was worried that Aspenpaw would do reckless things and in the last story, Echocloud had all the fun winning the war while Redwing was stuck in a pit)

Also, about Crowfrost, some of his actions of negativity come from the stress and after math of the war.

Here's an extra question. What do you think is going to happen next in the story?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

I don't know, and I kind of don't care until I read the next chapter.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Luana what ideas do you have for a warriors roleplay?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

That sounds a bit like me XD

Tsunami I summon you! I hope your story doesn't make you forget us down here. If you come you can have cheese balls and land of stories books for days

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

Well, maybe a roleplay where BloodClan comes back, and they're kidnapping cats and brain washing them with a herb called Bitterroot.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Ooh sounds cool.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

Hi. *Walks out of thread* 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

cutewolf230

Would you want a spot?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Yas

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

Prophecy cat, leader or deputy?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Save Meh A spot in dat rp luana

Still tsunami u need to do a role play okay I’ll stop bothering you maybe I could do it imma be quiet now

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

topazhamster42

Prophecy cat. Do any of you have a wattpad account

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

No. Why?

Also, I'm making it a story first. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 4383fb1986

wolfwolf11032

i love warrior cats

• Posted at:

let your hopes and dreams light the way

when you are lost in the dark trust your family to help you out

when you think you lost it all you found it and something new with it

sighed-amberwolf5435 aka amber

topazhamster42

Great! You can still join the story.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 12 - And They’re Off!

Aspenpaw wanted to puke at the sight of more mountains. The group had been walking for hours, and the scenery was constantly trees and stone.

“My paw pads hurt,” Aspenpaw complained. “I’m tired.”

“We all are,” Echocloud said.

“I found a stream!” Redwing came bounding over. The group started walking faster. The cats had decided that the least tired cat would scout ahead. Once the scout got tired, he/she would drop back and someone else would volunteer to scout ahead. The scout right now was Redwing.

“We should rest by the stream,” Stormfern said. “Dawn will be coming soon.”

YES! FINALLY! Aspenpaw’s ears pricked forward. She could now hear the sound of running water. Once the cats had reached the stream, Aspenpaw splashed in the stream and lapped up water eagerly.

“Yeow!” Fallenwing yelped when a wave of water splashed on her fur.

Aspenpaw grinned. The cold water on her fur made her feel more alert.

“Watch where you’re jumping!” Fallenwing hissed and tried to shake the water off of her pelt.

“Aspenpaw, get out of that stream,” Echocloud said without even looking in her apprentice’s direction. “That is how you catch a cold.”

“She has eyes in the back of her head,” Aspenpaw muttered to Fallenwing. She made one more big splash and walked out of the stream.

“I heard that!” Echocloud called.

The group slept until sunhigh.

“Oh StarClan,” Stormfern sighed, looking at the sun. “we should have woken up hours ago!”
“It’s fine,” Darkpelt said. “We all needed the sleep.”

The other cats of the group were rousing. Aspenpaw had a familiar look in her eye. (Well, familiar to me) These cats need a bit of fun…

NO Aspenpaw I know that look. NO DON’T-

*Dabs*

AAANnndd you did it.

*dabs a ton of times*

Whyyyyyyy what have I ever done to you?!

You created me and put wonderful me in a world of lunatics.

Aspenpaw!

Not sorry. *heads to room*

O.O What just happened?

She already knew that you would say, “go to your room”

Wow good Aspenpaw.

Can I come out now?

no.

Hmph.

Questions:

-what pranks could Aspenpaw pull?

-Would you bu Aspenpaw, Fallenwing, or Echocloud in the stream incidence?

-[insert your questions here]

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

cutewolf230

what pranks could Aspenpaw pull? Well, what if she pretended that Creekstar was there and scare the living daylights out of Fallenwing.(She's deadthly scared of Creekstar getting really mad at her for leaving,) 

-Would you bu Aspenpaw, Fallenwing, or Echocloud in the stream incidence? Fallenwing. In that instance, she's me in a cat essence. Except I'd be reading and Adpenpaw would be my twin and Echocloud would be my mom.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

topazhamster42

Chapter 13 - We’re Not On Our Own

~Aspenpaw’s Mental Diary: Day 4~

Today, we decided that we should go up a mountain to see where we are. Thankfully, the cats also decided to not go up the whole way. Also, would you believe it! Crowfrost has actually started to warm up to us! Well, once the sun started to set, some odd things started happening…

Aspenpaw sprang ahead of the group, dashing about in the shadows that the hardy mountain trees cast. She could hear a stream.

“Stream!” Aspenpaw called as she doubled back.

“Oh thank StarClan!” Darkpelt purred.

Rockpaw opened his mouth to say something, but the ground below his feet slid out from under him.

“HELPPPP!” Rockpaw screeched as he slid down the mountainside. Redwing, Falconeyes, and Aspenpaw ran over to help. Rockpaw hooked his claws onto a root as he slid by. The root stayed firm, and Rockpaw stopped sliding.

--------------------

Rockpaw panted while he watched the last few loose rock roll down the mountainside past him. He turned and looked up to see Aspenpaw offering her paw to him.

“Need a boost?” she asked.

It was if the world went into slow motion. All Rockpaw was aware of was Aspenpaw.

Wow, she’s pretty.

Then, the world came back to normal.

“Well?” Aspenpaw looked annoyed.

“Oh,” Rockpaw mumbled. He could feel the fur on his face growing red. He let Aspenpaw help him up.

-------------------

Aspenpaw shook her head once Rockpaw was to safety. Why was he staring at me like that? Did I get blackberry juice on my face again? Aspenpaw washed her muzzle off in the stream. Nope, no juice. That was odd.

The group walked on a little further. They stopped once the sun was sinking below the trees. Snowystorm had found an abandoned badger set below an ancient pine tree.

“I’ll take first watch,” Quickclaw announced once they had settled in.

“Me too,” Stormfern agreed. “Four eyes are better then two, especially in unknown territory. They set up the watches. Quickclaw and Stormfern would have the first one, Aspenpaw and Snowystorm would have the second, Crowfrost and Fallenwing would have the third, Falconeyes and Darkpelt would have the fourth, and Redwing and Rockpaw would have the fifth. Echocloud was the only cat that didn’t have to do the watch that night.

-----------------

“Wake up,” Quickclaw mewed to Aspenpaw.

“Is it morning? Did I oversleep?” Aspenpaw moaned sleepily.

“No, It’s time for your watch,” Quickclaw said.

“Ok,” Aspenpaw got up and quietly padded out of the den. She looked up to see that Snowystorm was already there. Aspenpaw climbed up the slope on the other side of the den and gazed out over the mountain. She watched as the stars rose to their final positions in the blue/back sky. Aspenpaw pricked her ears. She heard a twig crack.

“Let me go check that out,” Before Snowystorm could respond, Aspenpaw had already bounded out into the night. Snow started to fall from the dark sky in big fluffy flakes. By a wind-blown shrub, Aspenpaw found a stoney scent that seemed oddly familiar. As the snow started to fall, she lost the scent. I guess I should get back to Snowystorm. Before Aspenpaw had walked two tails-lengths, she saw paw prints.

--------------------

Snowystorm gazed anxiously in the direction in which the fiery apprentice had disappeared. She should be back by now. Should I- Aspenpaw burst into view.

“What took so long?” Snowystorm scolded. “Who knows what’s out there?!”

“Exactly!” Aspenpaw exclaimed. “I found footprints in the snow and a scent. The scent smelled like stone and leaves, but it smelled strangely familiar.”

“What type of paw prints?” Snowystorm started to feel panic rise in her. What if it was one of the rogues from the war? No, that’s impossible. What if…

“I don’t know” Aspenpaw sighed. “Too much snow has covered them up. They looked too small to be badger tracks.”

“Good,” Snowystorm said. THEY STILL COULD BE ROGUE TRACKS. “We’ll tell everyone else in the morning.”

Questions:

-Aww, love at first sight. What should Rockpaw do about it?

-Snowystorm seems to think that there are rogues in the mountains. Do you agree with her? Why or why not?

-What could those pawprints be from? Why would they smell familiar to Aspenpaw?

-What might cause Crowfrost to warm up to the other cats in the group? What might it have to do with his past?

-[insert your question(s) here]

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

1 , , 3 ,