Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

((This is for the RP called Hackers|A Minecraft FWRP by Verde|. If you want to join, here is the thread for it. Plz read through everything before PoVing on here. Thread number: /314206))

I did it. I really did it! I hacked into Minecraft and now I'm legit in the game! I looked around the blocky world. It wasn't as exciting as I thought, but still was pretty cool. I looked around, wondering what to do next. So, I went to the nearest tree. It was an oak wood tree. I started to punch the tree with my blocky hand. Ow! I thought. It really hurts! I stopped to look at my hand. It was the same color as my skin. No red spots or anything. Wierd I thought. I went to finish punching the tree when I saw in chat that a person named SilentAngel56 joined the game. I saw her teleport next to the farther tree. I decided to walk over to her and say hi.~~

((I hope it's ok if you are there first Toffee.))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Cam:

I-I'm in the game? In the game, not just my avatar? I looked around the minecraft world just after I spawned in. It worked...I hacked in and it worked! A slight smile grew on my face until I saw another    

person named NeonVerdeG34 walk towards me. My smile faded as she got closer, I didn't speak or say anything. All I did was stare then glance at the tree she was taking wood from just a moment ago. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greenzombie278

"Hi there!" I greeted the new player. As soon as I walked over to her, I tripped and almost fell right into her. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" I said, taking a step back. "I'm NeonVerdeG34, but you can call me Verde." I said, holding out me blocky hand for her to shake. Wait, how do you shake hands in Minecraft? I thought.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

warriorcat609

Cam:

Verde extended her blocky hand for me to shake. I looked down at it, still not saying a word. As much as I don't like the presence of another person I still had to be polite. I shook her hand an awkward way, not really knowing how to shake a hand on minecraft.  

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

(can I join now?)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

greenzombie278

((Yeah Nebur, your part of the RP right?))

I awkwardly shook the girls blocky hand. "So.... What's you name?" I asked as I walked over to the tree I was punching. I started to punch the tree agian. I wonder why she doesn't talk I thought. Mabye she's mute.... I continued to punch the tree, waiting for her to answer.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

(yes I am part of the RP but do I need to make a POV where I then joined and then see you 2 standing or something like that?)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

greenzombie278

((Yeah.))

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I joined minecraft wait no I hacked minecraft. Finally I did it I hacked multiple other big games but minecraft was a kind a my headgoal because it was harder than almost any game on the world to hack. I looked around and what I saw shocked me I saw above me red6Nebur89 joined the game but I was in the game not playing it on my keyboard no I was in it. I looked around and I saw 2 girls standing one girl who punched the tree and another girl who kind a was frozen. I walked towards them because I really didn't know what to do else and I introduced myself as Nebur to them when I heard the girl who had a name card NeonVerdeG34 above her avatar asked to the other girl what her name was.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

warriorcat609

Cam:

Verde began hitting her tree again as she asked me a question. "So.....What's your name?" I turned to look at her but nothing came out. For some reason I just couldn't bring myself to talk. Me talking to other people, socializing, was something I always had trouble with. I guess I was too shy, too afraid, too uncomfortable. What if I said something wrong? I guess that wouldn't matter since I was in the game, I could just  log out. Wait, how do I log out? I'm litterly in game, so I can't use my keyboard..

Instead of talking I just started to punch a nearby tree near Verde. As soon as I had enough wood I made a crafting table. With the left over oak wood blocks I had, I started to craft a sign. Placing the sign on the ground beside Verde, I clicked it and wrote my name. Cam. 

I guess that that was good enough, now she knew my name and I didn't even have to talk. Hopefully one day I would have too. Pondering and keeping everything I could say out loud in my head was just not enough. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greenzombie278

"Ah, so your name is Cam." I said as I read the sign. I got some more wood and crafted a crafting table. After that I crafted some sticks. Then, I crafted to pick-axes. "Here Cam." I said as I gave one of the picks to Cam. "You might need one." I looked over to see another player in the game. I saw her gamer tag. It was red6Nebur89. "Hello!" I said, waving at the player. "I'm Verde, and this is Cam." I pointed to Cam. "What's your name?" I asked.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I am Nebur nice to meet you both. How did you guys get here?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

((sorry if im being annoying/you're offline when you're reading this, but just so you know, i posted something on the join post. again sorry if im being annoying, i have no clue if it notifies.))

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Enigma:

I took a deep breath, feeling myself over for bruises.  My skin felt hard and blocky.  I groaned.  What's going on?  Quietly standing up, I looked around at my cubic surrondings.  I'm in Minecraft.  I'm in the game.  

I'd just finished hacking the game, inserting my own hacks like it was genetic therapy.  But how had I ended up like this??  I had no clue, but I decided to take the calm approach and talk to the block people who were standing nearby.  They hadn't noticed me yet, but they would soon, even if I didn't get up.  Looking at my name tag, I saw that I was LoneWolf102.  Good.  I walked over to the others and stood a few blocks away shyly, until red6Nebur89 turned and saw me.  

"I'm Nebur," she greeted, waving nervously.  The others are Cam and Verde.  

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

warriorcat609

Cam:

Just great, more people. That's totally what I need right now...

I turned around, trying to ignore talking to everyone until I saw a new player join the game. Nebur greeted the new player while I began taking wood from a nearby oak tree. It was still early day light so I would be able to make a decent enough house by night time. Right now, all I care about is not dying. Talking could wait, that's what I always say. I mean, I never talk but that's still what I say. I shook my head, trying not to talk to myself in my thoughts like the usual. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I waited for response from the boy which nickname was LoneWolf102. I was a little bit nervous because the boy with black hair was actually pretty handsome and I was afraid he would maybe ignore me.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dragonheart5600

(ill start  with a non interactive in second person, te rest will be first)

you open a new world, public yet small. your heart thumps nervously. "my first public server" you mutter. "what if i mess up?" you slowly put in the server code and are about to join when you see a new box on the bottom left corner. "input code?" you ask. you click it, and out of curiosity, type "hacker" in the type slot, plus a few random numbers. you press "join world", and quickly spin in your seat to make sure no one sees you. you put on your headphones, and listen the calm music as you join what would soon be the most life changing adventure ever.

"w... what?" i whispered. i looked around. the world was blocky greens and blues. i looked down, and saw i was wearing a painted on lab coat and shirt. i.. im in minecraft! i thought nervously. what happens if i die?! what happens if im banned?! what if... i saw name tags, and quickly crouched. i quickly raced behind a tree, and punched out a few logs. ill make a sword, in case things go south i thought. i quickly made a wooden sword, picked up the crafting table, and approached the group slowly. i noticed something in my left hand, and saw it was basic hack toggles. i was about to meet them, but saw i was floating. STUPID TACO HACKS! IM GOING TO GET CAUGHT i screamed on the inside as i toggled to a reach hack instead.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

wolfdragon37424

Enigma:

"Enigma," I answered quietly, blushing slightly.  "P-pleased to meet you."  

Cam and Verde stood off to the side, looking up at the sky.  I turned to see what they were looking at and found another player floating in mid-air.  Genius!  Why didn't I think of that? I thought.  If it's possible to switch the game-mode to Creative...that'd be under //:input-[modeCreative]...maybe it'd work!  

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

warriorcat609

Cam:

I noticed everyone was looking up so I glanced up at the sky to see a player floating in the air.

Creative Mode!

Dangit! I could have done that instead of survival. I looked back down to the tree and broke the last with my pick axe then rushed to the crafting table to make wooden planks. I looked up at the sky again to see the sun slowly beginning to fall into the horizon. Night time was coming. 

I pushed everyone aside quickly to form the frame of the house which was going to fit all of us inside then started to build up. I finished the walls and roof, all I need is a door. I went back to the crafting table and made the door with the left over wood and other materials and went back and placed it where I wanted it to be. The sun was fading fully and the moon now shown up above the sky. I rallied everyone up and into the house before skeletons, spiders and zombies came to us first and closed the door. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

greenzombie278

I quickly ran into the little cabin Cam made. I sat down and placed my crafting table down. "Thanks for making this Cam." I said as I crafted some stuff. Ok, what do we need to help survive in this world of Minecraft I thought. Wait, what happens when we die? What if we die in real life if we die in the game?!? I tried to calm myself down. "Um, guys, what will happen to use when we die in the game?" I asked. I realized I was mainly asking Cam, but I really meant to ask every one.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

After LoneWolf102 introduced himself as Enigma with a quiet voice  and with a blush on his cheeks and told me that he was pleased to meet me, I was a bit surprised because it looked like he also felt something for me. I was still a bit in my thoughts when I realized they all were looking up. Looking up I saw a player floating in the air. Then I realized that Cam was continuing with breaking wood from the trees and after a time she also started to build a house. I felt a little bit bad that I didn't came up with that when I also saw that nighttime was falling really fast. She rallied all of us after finishing the house inside the house and I muttered a thanks to her when I walked inside. I still felt really bad because I actually accepted help of an unknown person what had reason enough for me to when walking into the house heading towards the corner and stand there.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfdragon37424

Enigma:

Don't be ridiculous, some part of me thought.  You can't just go around talking to nice people and socializing...

That part of me was drowned out by the sound of Cam building a shelter.  Good idea.  We all ran into it and closed the door, just as the sun set.  It was a small house, and we were all crammed together, but it was better than being out there.  Is it just me, or are zombie groans a LOT scarier when you're in the game?

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

warriorcat609

Cam:

The shelter was dark since I wasn't able to find coal to make torches and sand to make windows but this would do until morning. All of us were cramped up together in the shelter but it was better than being out there where we would be attacked by monsters. Everyone was in silence until I heard Verde ask us a question. What would happen to us if we died in game? 

Panic flooded onto me like a crashing wave, would we be able to re-spawn? I haven't thought about it before but now when I think about it...

No, I can't think about this right now. Now isn't the time to panic. We have to focus right now, like what we have to do in the morning. Maybe I could go out and look for more materials, some how I can appoint Verde to hunt for animals so we can get some food. She already has some tools. My are worn out and it would be pointless to try and make one when we have so little time.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Cookie: 

I looked around, where was I. Just moments before I was in my room, I had just finshed hacking minecraft. I felt my hands, blocky. The sky began to darken, I had to get to shelter, I ran over to a house I saw. I opened the door when darkness fell. Groans were loud behind me. I walked in and shut the door. I saw other players usernames. Oh, well we were stuck until mourning. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

lynxlynx3024

Nebur
I heard Verde ask what would happen to us when we died. I knew we probably just died and that we didn't would respawn but I didn't want anyone to panic so I just kept my mouth closed. Then I heard the door open. I couldn't see who it was but at least it wasn't a zombie because zombie's couldn't open doors and also nobody started to panic so I just assumed it was another hacker stuck in the game. I decided that I would make a sword and a pickaxe and mine some coal and find a spider to kill and a chicken so I could have a bow with arrows.

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dragonheart5600

(gone for one day and its already night. time moves fast! xd)

i shifted nervously on my feet, in the room with strangers. might as well make myself useful here i thought. i placed down my crafing table and crafted a pickaxe. i started clearing away the dirt. inside, i was panicking. they already found out im a hacker! are they admins? regular players? hackers? they seem to be in the game with me... i should try to get to know them. "i'm cat." is all i can say before i find cobblestone. i mine eight pieces, head back up, and craft a furnace. i place that down next to the crafting table, put some unprocessed wood in the top slot, and put a plank in the bottom. "how did you guys get stuck here?" i asked.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

greenzombie278

"Hi Cat." I said as I watched her collect some cobblestone. Ah, of coarse, cobblestone. We need that I thought. I ran down with Cat and mineded a lot of cobblestone. I came back up to see that it was day time agian.  I climbed out of the hole and looked at every one. "Ok, if we want to survive out here, we wil need a few things." I said. I started to assign every one to a job. "Nebur, can you gather as much wood and cobblestone as you can? And Cam, do you mind doing the crafting? We need all the tools we can get. Cat, you have a stone pix right? Can you mine for some iron? Enigma, we are going to need a lot of food. Can you hunt for us? And Cookie, can you help Cat with finding some iron? I'll help Enigma with hunting. We will meet back here at sunset. Lets go every one!" I said, as I ran uot the door to help Enigma hunt.~~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

wolfdragon37424

Enigma:

"On it," I said when Verde gave me my job.  I held up a bow and arrows.  "This should help...I crafted it during the night." The others nodded, and Verde and I headed out.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

dragonheart5600

(can the time slow down a bit xd)

i nodded quickly, walking back inside. i collected my charcoal and crafted a stone pick axe. i crafted some torches with my leftover sticks, making sure to leave some charcoal for smelting. i placed some torches on the right side of the staircase, and continued down, placing torches to the right as i went. at y 36, i saw cobble. "A dungeon!" a said.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

I followed Cat, he yelled," A dungeon." I went in front of him. "Can I help with anything?" 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

dragonheart5600

(im a girl xd)

"just don't mine it. yet, at least.  mine horizontally until the ground becomes stone. we'll hollow a small area around it. we'll tell the others when we regroup. until them, find a way around." i mined straight until the floor became stone, lighting it up the whole time. spider clicks sounded below me

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

warriorcat609

Cam:

I nodded as I got assigned to my job by Verde. A'ight, we have no windows and it looks like we're all in a biome where I could find sand and clay by the water. I took out my pick axe and began searching for a nearby lake. I carefully stuck to my boundaries, making sure not to wonder off so far. As I kept searching I finally spotted the dark blue water of a lake, surrounding it was dirt and sand. Perfect, sand. Now I just need clay..

I jumped into the water and held my breath. I spotted some clay and started hitting it until it disappeared and went into my inventory. Going up to the surface to catch my breath I went back down until I had enough clay. This lake was pretty packed with it, it would also be useful for when we needed to make other things so I decided to mark it so I could make back to it. I went out of the water and got some sand, hitting and punching it until there was some blocks of it left. My inventory wasn't full, but I had 60 blocks of sand and clay. A bit too much in my opinion but oh well, we were going to need it and we could save some for later.  Now, I had to go back and craft it all. 

Wait..

We need food. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

dragonheart5600

I walked up after lighting the area, and was surprised to see how fast time had progressed. its nearly noon. i wonder where the others are. i heard a clatter, and looked down just in time to see a skeleton, followed by an arrow to the knee. "OW!" I moved around, trying to stay off my injured knee. i held a sword (which i had crafted on my first day) and advanced slowly, dodging arrows. "no. go away. go away. go away." i struck my sword one last time, and the skeleton died with a clatter. "good day to you sir." I picked up the bones and headed back to the house, limping

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I went to craft a wooden pickaxe and an wooden axe and started to break down trees like Verde asked me to do after collecting multiple stacks of wood I started to mine cobelstone

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

dragonheart5600

bump

soon, evening came. i walked into the house again, sorting my inventory and WAITED FOR THE OTHERS TO COME BACK

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar da318cee79

dragonviolet155

"Woo-EE!" Said Dragonkitti. "Oh. Survival. Dangnabbit. I like Creative. And MOds! RRggh." She observed the other users online. "I ain't punching no tree. Looks painful."

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

"I used to think I was indesicive, now i'm not sure."      

"Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping."

izuku midoriya

warriorcat609

Cam would swiftly rush through the oak tree forest and to the tiny shack she had made earlier. She would check her inventory for all of the resources she collected within the minecraft hours of time. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

dragonviolet155

Dragonkitti snuck into a random house when nobody was looking. When she saw someone coming, she leaped behind a chest.

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

izuku midoriya

dragonviolet155

Bump

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

izuku midoriya

dragonheart5600

"i best sort my inventory." i said. i moved any food i had to my fourth puch, my sword to my first, some blocks in the second, and a torch to my third. i heard a slight bump. i turned. "hello?" i asked curiously. i drew my wooden sword. "i won't hurt you...." i saw the irony in that, so i added "unless you attack. if you attack, im not afraid. im bad at PVP, but im not afraid." total lie.

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76