Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Long ago, Amulets were were given to six rulers. For a while, everything was good. Until the seventh ruler became angry. He had not received an Amulet. So he attacked the other six. He took their Amulets and k*lled them. He took a wife, the younger sister of the oldest ruler. They had an heir at the end of his life. When he died, the heir disappeared and the kingdom fell apart into war. This continued for a long time. Now, the six rulers' descendants have gotten their Amulets back. They must unite the lands and restore peace before a dark force takes over the land. 

Rules : 
-Standard SAMB rp rules 
- Be kind 
-Do not make your character op. 
-Because of my religion, though I have nothing against LBGT+, no same gender crushes. 
-Put your Amulet in Other
-Please do your form in your POV color
-Please try to keep the amount of boys and girls open.
-Put Hidden in Other as well. 

Spots : 
Turquoise - Water and healing - Open 
Ruby - Fire and talent in war - Open 
Rose Quartz - Air and Flight - Open 
Emerald - Earth and Nature - Open 
Opal - Day and Light - Open 
Amythest - Night and Shadows - Taken by me 
Descendant of the Seventh Ruler - Open 

Form : 
Name : 
Age  (12-18) : 
Personality : 
Weapons : 
Amulet Appearance : 
Crush : 
Other : 

My form : 
Name : Bianca 
Age (12-18) : 18 (oldest girl) 
Appearance : She has really long black hair with streaks of silver. She is 5'6 tall and has an atheltic build. She is slightly tan. Her eyes are unusually dark purple with blue flecks. She is pretty, but she doesn't express it. 
Outfit A - A black knee length tunic, sandals. Her hair is in a ponytail. She has her dagger tied on a piece of leather around her waist.
Outfit B - In battle, she wears Greek battle armor with sandals and a purple cape. 
Outfit C - She wears a long Greek style purple dress with a black string tied around her waist and sandals. 
Personality : She is a great leader, and acts like a big sister to everyone. She accepts the fact that she will not be respected or valued as she wants, and will never complain. Despite growing up in a poor mountain village, she is very smart. She is talented. She is brave, loyal, and fearless. She is kind and caring. She values and respects everyone she knows. 
Weapons : She is great with every type of weapon, but she perfers the dagger and sword. 
Amulet Appearance : The amythest is set in silver, which is on a silver chain around her neck. 
Crush : Open, must be a boy, but she perfers to carry the burden of being a leader alone.

Other : Hidden Amythest; Bianca was born in a mountain cave. Her mother died in childbirth and her father was killed by the same gang of bandits that attacked the Arka Clan. She was taken in by her aunt, but she was forced to do chores because her aunt had always been jealous of Bianca's mother. She learned to be patient and kind during that time. Her aunt tried to force her to marry the richest boy in their village, but Bianca refused and embarrassed her aunt in front of the boy. She is being hidden by her Godmother

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

Save Ruby and Turqoise both girls

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

cutewolf230

Saved.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar b804bbaa2f

fashionangel225

Save Descendant of the Seventh Ruler please!

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

I’ll say goodbye to this drama

and make-believe

That i’ve been playing this whole time

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

save Rose Quartz 

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

girl pls

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Name : Nebur Neva
Appearance : she has a tanned skin of being outside so much, long black curled hair, brown eyes, freckles round her nose, small for her age

Do we have to have outfits?
Personality : she is very open and has a great sense of humor and she is very hyper active she has because of this a great conditions, she loves to be outside and will be very calm and closed when being in a cave for example  
Weapons : bow and arrow
Amulet Appearance :very dark pink shaped in an bow (if possible) wears it as a necklace which she always hide under her clothes
Crush : a boy I guess 
Other :Rose Quartz hidden 

sorry that it is a bit short but I need to hand in my chrome book I might make it longer tomorrow

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

Saved and accepted. Can we please get a couple boys in here?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

fashionangel225

Don’t worry, my character will be a boy. 

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

cutewolf230

Alright.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Name: Emma
Appearance: Long blond hair with piercing blue eyes, with more to be announced
Personality: Shy, bookish, scared, and more to be announced
Weapons: Bow and arrow, wits
Amulet Appearance: A locket with a secret opening that holds the emerald
Crush: None or to be announced
Other: Emerald Hidden

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Save Opal please

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

cutewolf230

Saved. I'll get a list through soon.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Turquoise - Water and healing - Saved for Lani
Ruby - Fire and talent in war - Saved for Lani
Rose Quartz - Air and Flight - Taken by Nebur
Emerald - Earth and Nature - Taken by Lana
Opal - Day and Light - Saved for Nugget
Amythest - Night and Shadows - Taken by me
Descendant of the Seventh Ruler - Saved for Starry/Stella

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

fashionangel225

(Thanks for the save. I'll post it soon. And Starry is my name :D)

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

cutewolf230

Got it! I wasn't sure and I didn't want to offend you by posting to wrong nickname.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dragonkitten1012

Name : Adrian 
Age (12-18) : 18

Appearance : He is 6'2 with deeply tanned skin and fluffy, curly, short, dirty blonde hair. His hair is shaved on both sides of his head, with a mop of messy hair on top that is brushed to the right. There are a few strands of hair that curl down in front of his forehead, apart from the rest of his hair. He has thick eyebrows that are dark brown and eyes that are bright blue with short eyelashes. He has a very defined jaw line and dark brown stubble that runs along it. Adrian wears two silver ear piercings along the cartilage of his left ear. For body type, he is well toned, especially in the arms and abdomen. Clothing wise, he often wears white tee shirts, but he will wear a band tee or a shirt with something on it. He wears black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and black boots. He also has a red and yellow cloak that he wears all the time. The actual cloak is red and the collar is yellow.  

Personality :  Adrian is a very optimistic, bubbly, and upbeat person. He often smiles and he is almost never in a bad mood. He is leader-like and extremely competitive, making him arrogant and cocky most times and because of his leader-like qualities, he is strategic, organized, and a planner. At first glance, he can seem childish, especially because of his interests in flower crowns and stuffed animals, although he loses these interests over time. Adrian is loud, obnoxious, and a very terrible singer. His singing voice sounds like dying animals that haven't hit puberty yet. Being extroverted, he makes friends easily, but he only has a few close friends, which he often hangs out with.
Because of his competitive side, he often takes things too far and doesn't easily let loses go, which can make it hard for some people to get along with him. He holds grudges, but he says he doesn't although it can be completely obvious. He is pretty wealthy, but he doesn't flaunt it or brag about it, though he does brag about his achievements. He does like buying gifts for his friends, though he doesn't want them to give him things back because he's pretty selfless and he just like buying things for them. 
He is gentlemen-like, but he has a hard time with romance. He usually tries to commit to a relationship too fast which can be a bit off setting for the other person, although he doesn't understand what he's doing wrong. He's never learned how to really take things slowly, so he often gets "bored", although when he has his sights set on someone, it lasts for a long time. So pretty much, his crushed last, but his relationships do not. 

Weapons : He carries a large sword that has a leather wrapped handle while the sword has intricate designs of roses on it.
Amulet Appearance : It's seemingly just appears as a normal necklace that he keeps hidden under his shirt. The actual gem is small and round with a silver ring around the gem. 
Crush : None as of now
Other: I might write a back story later, but not now. Hidden Amulet.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

cutewolf230

Adrian is accepted! I like him. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dragonkitten1012

Thank you!

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

I'll take a gem if it goes past the save time limit.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Just wondering, but is it really fair to have someone have two spots? And Hi, I'm Karma. I was on a few years ago on a different account but I'm starting fresh on this one, nice to meet you all.

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

nice to see you Karma but I don't  know or it is fair or not but I think it isn't but I can judge since I am not the creator

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

ravenfairy187

Forms once I get off mobile

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

ravenfairy187

Name : Cosimia Anithson
Age (12-18) : 12
Appearance : She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 
Personality : She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute. Has never really understood the concept of being happy. Loud noises trigger panic attacks for her. 
Weapons : Sword. 
Amulet Appearance : The ruby is bright fire red and is in kept in a silver circular container on a golden chain. 
Crush : N/A at the mo. 
Other : Hidden Ruby. Her backstory will be in POVs. Doesn't really get along with Naidia. 

Name : Naidia Mickleson
Age (12-18) :  15
Appearance : Long blond/black/blue/silver/green hair that is normally braided, blue faerie eyes, about 4'10, very pale(She rarely goes out in the sun), scarred all over her back, long, nimble fingers.
Personality : Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. Is very secretive about her age, cause she wants people to see her as her and not underestimate her. Apart from her shy side, she’s a huge daredevil.If she sees a building, or something you could climb/jump off of, she’s on it. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold and very observant. Selective mute. 
Weapons : A sword or her powers. 
Amulet Appearance : The turqoise is circular and encrested in gold which she wears on a shoelace. 
Crush : N/A at the moment. 
Other : Hidden Turqoise. Backstory in POVs. 

Mods please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

cutewolf230

@Seeker : Sure! There might be a spot opening up soon. 

@Karma : Well, to answer your question, it isn't really fair to allow two saves, but I'm fine with it because it fills up the spots. 

@Starry : You have until the end of the day to get your form in, otherwise it goes to Seeker.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

fashionangel225

((TEN BILLION APOLOGIES I WAS ON A PLANE FOR SIX HOURS AND NO WIFI))

Form : 
Name : Xenith Terr (Pronounced zen-ith, his nickname is Xen)
Appearance : Short, black hair with silver tips in a shaggy hairstyle. His eyes are crystal blue. He has tan skin and a slightly muscular build.
Outfit 1: (Battle) He wears a short black cloak with a purple sleeveless top and dark grey calf-length capris with a pair of sandals.
Outfit 2: (Casual) He wears a tunic in black with a gold cord around the waist with a short cloak.
Outfit 3: (Formal) He wears a lavender shirt with one long sleeve, the other sleeve completely missing. He wears calf-length pants in a royal purple and golden sandals, accompanied by a gold cord around the waist, a gold choker, and a golden ring. The short Black cloak is optional, with a gold clasp.
Personality : With a heart of gold, Xenith disagrees against his Father's policies. He's very soft hearted, and tends to be called a cry-baby. He acts like he's strong, but he’s really a very soft person who doesn’t like being criticized. He’s been told to toughen up against his father but he still tries not to cry when faced with yelling. He has a panic attack if someone close to him starts to fight.
Weapons : Wields a staff of dark energy given to him by his father. Prefers melee combat to ranged. Keeps a dagger in his cloak at all times.
Amulet Appearance : n/a
Crush : Open *shrugs*
Other : Descendant of the Seventh Ruler

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

*will be watching the rp because it looks like it'll be interesting to read...*

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

cutewolf230

Alright! POVs may start! 

Please note : These are the grandchildren of the original seven rulers. 

Unknown POV: 

Several hooded people were crowded around a cedar wood table. In each of their hands, they held a jeweled amulet. The leader, holding a purple jem set in silver, looked around the table, studying each of his teammates. 

"It is time for the amulets to return to their rightful owner. You have tracked then down, right Jones?" He said, his booming voice carrying around the room. 

The mam addressed nodded. 

The leader spoke again, "Good. You know your mission. Get in, get out, got it?" 

Everyone in the room nodded. Then, they all departed off in different directions. 

Bianca : 

Ever since I was a tiny little girl, I'd heard all the stories of the seven rulers. How Queen Assanna, of the Turquoise amulet, King Grant, of the Ruby amulet, King Ross, of the Rose Quartz amulet, Queen Lea, of the Emerald amulet, Queen Selene, of the Opal amulet, King Joseph, of the Amythest amulet, and their trusted friend, King Jay defea the evil threatening their realms, and how after it they received the amulets. For some reason, King Jay never received his amulet. He grew bitter, and jealous, and out of spite, attacked his friends, resulting in their d**ths. It was very sad. 

King Jay created a gigantic empire, since anyone who could have inherited his friends kingdom had disappeared during his attacks. And the famed amulets disappeared as well. Now, our kingdom was in shambles because King Jay's son was a spoiled brat who never deserved to be on the throne, at least according to my Godfather. He was dragged away and put in jail for that. Regardless, that didn't stop people from wanting to think it. 

I shook my head and headed out of the house my godmother had in the woods. I needed a break from the loneliness that was my life. I stopped and took in a breath of the fresh pine air. My godmother was busy hanging the clothes. I headed off to the creek so I could skip a couple rocks. So I did. 

I sat on the river bank when a man, no older than myself, emerged on the other side. I scrambled up, my hand flying to the dagger tied around my waist. 

The man chuckled. "Relax Bianca, granddaughter of the esteemed King Joseph." 

I looked him in the eye, "My grandparents are long d**d, as are my parents. Now back off before I throw the dagger in my hand." 

He winked at me, "I know you wouldn't do that. Here, catch." 

He threw something at me. I didn't want to, but something told me to catch it. So I did. It was a necklace, one made of silver, the charm of a moon, with the Amythest set in it taking up most of it, leaving only a sliver of silver. 

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked, my dark purple eyes flashing dangerously. 

"Keep it hidden. Don't tell anyone about this meeting. Keep your eyes open for the enemy." 

I nodded, then he disappeared back into the thick wood just opposite me. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Bump!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

fashionangel225

((Black is going to be Xen's POV color. Also, forgive me if I’m off or anything on the vision you wanted))

Xen's POV:

Your father was a cruel idiot. He never deserved to be on the throne.

Those are the words people had etched into my mind. 

The underground city still bustled with life, even after the wars. I've been forced into this place, forced to visit my father every day, forced to repent for his sins. 

It's torture. 

But I can’t cry. I have to be strong. 

The face people have made me into is cold and harsh. I hate it. 

No one listens to me when I try to tell them otherwise. You're blaming me for what he did, I’d yell. He's the one who did it, not me!

Right, the people would snicker. He's in jail now, so you're the one with his punishment. It'll pass down each generation. It went from your grandfather to your father, and now, it'll come to you. 

I shuddered as a brisk gust of clean wind blew by. My short cloak was barely enough to keep me warm. It may be midsummer, but it gets cold when you're underground in a stone city. 

I clutched my fist as I walked through the deserted alley to the Jail. I could hear the hysterical laughter of my father as I entered the stone doors. 

"Hey, buddy," the warden said. "Come on, it's time for your visit."

I grimaced as we walked through the halls of demented prisoners. Some missing teeth, others missing eyes, or even limbs. Their chants rang through the corridors as we reached the isolation chamber. 

"Ready?" The warden said, and I nodded. "Alright, good luck," he said as he opened the viewing room. I stepped inside as I looked at my father, restrained to the walls with an insane grin. 

"Xen, my son," he hissed. "How good to see you."

"I saw you yesterday. I came to say hello. Are we done?"

His eyes snapped wider as he fell to his knees in hysterical laughter (and not the good kind). "We're done! Everyone is!" He exclaimed, wringing his calloused hands through his hair. "The amulets have came back! The holders will be at the midsummer festival! Tonight!"

I slammed against the bulletproof glass. "You're lying!" I shouted, scowling for the first time today. "The amulets were lost ages ago!"

My father wagged his finger back and forth. "That's where you're WRONG!" He shouted in delight. "They're back! They're finally back!"

"How is this relavant?!" I exclaimed, and my father only laughed more. 

"The amulets can end you easily with their power united," he giggled. "All because your grandfather never got one!"

I frowned. "We're done here," I said as I left the viewing room. "Goodbye, father."

I stormed out of the door, but not without my thanks to the warden. 

What if he wasn’t lying? I thought to myself. What if he's telling the truth?

He's insane, of course he's lying. You'll end up that way too. 

All because of my Grandfather. 

((I came up with an idea to unite all of the wielders and Xen...a festival is okay, right? And also, I came up with the idea that when Xen's grandfather was imprisoned, they placed a curse upon him so that he can see the future, but is forced to watch everything he loves over and over when he sleeps, eventually driving them insane. Is that all okay?))

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

fashionangel225

((CRUD I FORGOT TO ADD HIDDEN TO THE END OF MY OTHER SO UH

Other: Descendant of the Seventh Ruler, Hidden))

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

cutewolf230

Alright. So. The POV was good. Also, I intended the seventh descendant to be on the good side. Also, I'm thinking maybe Xen earns the amulet his grandfather never got. I like the festival idea. It's good. Oh and the future seeing thing, that's good to. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

lynxlynx3024

Nebur(sorry if it is not that good but it is 2:30 am)

I was hunting outside when I heard rustling in the bush in front of me causing that the deer that I was hunting on to run away. I bent my bow put an arrow on it and waited till the animal or human appeared. I wasn't that surprised when I saw a human. He had something in his hand and he doubted or he would throw it or not. I made the decision for him to unclamp my bow. He looked happy threw the thing he had in his hands towards me and told me that I should keep it hidden and that I needed to watch out for the enemies and then he disappeared again in the same bush as he came from. I looked down and I saw that I cached an necklace with a dark pink shaped bow on it and I hid it away in my clothes

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

fashionangel225

((Okay! He is good, don’t worry...he's not bad or anything, but he's said to he because of his father.))

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

ravenfairy187

POV tomorrow

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

cutewolf230

Speaking of that amulet, do you want to start trying to find a good jem that suits your character? It'll be good if you for Start.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

fashionangel225

((Yes, of course! What color would you prefer? I'm pretty flexible to this kind of thing.))

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

fashionangel225

((Gemstone, I mean.))

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

cutewolf230

I don't care what color, as long as it relates to Xen. Or something about him, like his eyes or something. Also,think up what powers it might Grant, like bravery or something.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Also, can Bianca have a very slight crush on Xen, before she knows who is father is?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

1 ,