Thumbnail avatar 62cd068e10

detectiveunicorn26

You can start rping as soon as I say your character is good. I can kick you out if you start to be unkind. Limit two characters per person. Different color per character pov.

It's about magic in the real world. Preferably where max of two characters can give magic to others, they have their friends over/go to a friends house, and accidentally give them magic.

Please be a mix of boys and girls. If there have been 5 girls and still no boys, I will not accept anymore girls until I start getting boys. And vice versa.

You choose what not to fill in. Your character's name might be unknown or something. Ask owner of character before saying they are related/crush/s.o.

Name:

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Main or Side Character?:

Appearance:

Personality:

Flaws/Weaknesses:

Strengths/Skills:

Favorites(food, scent, etc.):

Family(parents, siblings, etc.):

Friends:

Crush/S.O.:

Backstory:

How Active Will You Be?(when will you not be able to rp):

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Katty/Rilen

I am a demigod, a Wiccan, an LGBT+ supporter, an author, a reader, Divergent, and a dimensional keeper.

All the hate you've heard will always seem invisible compared to the love you've felt. You will always be loved!

BISEXUAL

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

Save a character who can give people magic

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

detectiveunicorn26

Name: Reese Mckee

Nickname: PB(peanut butter)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Main or Side Character?: Main

Appearance: Reese Mckee is Voluminous with a Pear-shaped body. She is Tall and has 36B breasts. Back length, Wavy, Red orange hair With Aqua streaks, Often worn In a messy braid, with Bangs. 

Daily Clothing: Top: Split sleeve, Bottom: Leggings, Alternate Bottom: Denim skirt, Socks: Thigh highs, Shoes: Boots, Jacket: Tracksuit Jacket, Headwear: Headscarf, Neckwear: Chain, Bag: Tote bag, Colours: Bright

Personality: Courteous: Typically, Risk-Taking: Sometimes, Ambitious: Generally, Curious: Occasionally, Self-Controlled: Generally, Nurturing: Generally, Trusting: Generally, Honest: Never, Loyal: Usually, Affectionate: Typically, Romantic: Rarely, Flirty: Occasionally, Sympathetic: Generally, Altruistic: Typically, Optimistic: Rarely, Observant: Rarely, Logical: Occasionally, Social: Very solitary, Emotions: Somewhat controlled

Flaws/Weaknesses: Your character is gullible and lazy.

Strengths/Skills: Your character's skills include drawing, crocheting, and lockpicking.

Favorites(food, scent, etc.): Animal: Panther, Color: Scarlet, Element (Greek): Earth, Element (Eastern): Earth, Element (Squeenix): Water, Element (Periodic): Actinium (Ac), Flower: Buttercup, Fruit: Lime,Spice: Lavender, Gemstone: Hematite, Metal: Titanium, Musical Instrument: Recorder, Season: Spring, Time of Day: Night, Day of Week: Sunday

Family(parents, siblings, etc.): Soon to be made...

Friends: Open

Crush/S.O.: Open

Backstory: N/A

How Active Will You Be?(when will you not be able to rp): I will mostly be on during the weekends, almost never on on Mondays, I might get a POV or two in during the weekdays

Other: I'll be making her bother later. I use random generators to make my characters. Add daily clothing to your forms. Modspls let through...

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

I am a demigod, a Wiccan, an LGBT+ supporter, an author, a reader, Divergent, and a dimensional keeper.

All the hate you've heard will always seem invisible compared to the love you've felt. You will always be loved!

BISEXUAL

Thumbnail avatar b804bbaa2f

fashionangel225

SAVE A MAIN CHARACTER

also YOU USE SPRINGHOLE TOO? 

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

I’ll say goodbye to this drama

and make-believe

That i’ve been playing this whole time

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

detectiveunicorn26

Yup lol 

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

detectiveunicorn26

And remember... No need to save, always unlimited! Except for the giving magic there are only 3 spots left.

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

detectiveunicorn26

Bump

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Ah yes, Springhole

I love that site! 

It's helped me improve my roleplaying skills so much

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

what is springhole????

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

Save a person who gives magic!

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

detectiveunicorn26

All saved, and springhole is a random generator site to help with writing.

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

detectiveunicorn26

2 magic giving spots left!!! people who have saved please make your characters today!!!

BUMP

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Save a magic giving spot plz!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

detectiveunicorn26

Saved! Please make soon though

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

Thumbnail avatar b804bbaa2f

fashionangel225

actually take off my save please, I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to do this with the other RPs i'm in, and that’s not including SOS...

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

I’ll say goodbye to this drama

and make-believe

That i’ve been playing this whole time

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Ill take a saving magic!

Name: Mackenzie Jacobson

Nickname: Mack

Sexuality: straight

Main or Side Character?: main

Appearance: long-ish fawn- brown hair with blond natural highlights, muddy-green eyes that are a mix of hazel, brown and pine-green, tan skin, freckles on her cheeks and nose

Personality: funny, charming, charismatic, witty, sarcastic, clever, brave, adventurous, energetic

Flaws/Weaknesses: she is claustrophobic, but she also can be influenced easily. She is getting better at saying no

Strengths/Skills: very fast and strong, very athletic, pretty strong spell caster

Favorites(food, scent, etc.): Food: Pad thai Scent: fresh pine Place: Germany Color: green

Family(parents, siblings, etc.): Can someone be her brother? Maybe her older brother, since her parents died

Friends: pretty much anybody, she's hard not to like 

Crush/S.O.: She's open for a nice fast paced guy

Backstory: Her parents died when she was 5 and she lived with her older brother ever since

How Active Will You Be?(when will you not be able to rp): Well, I may be able to RP every night, I can on weekends in the morning and night butonlyin the night on weekdays

Other: nope

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Wait- can I be one of the kids who gets magic?

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

detectiveunicorn26

Sure

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL

detectiveunicorn26

Also accepted! Feel free to start poving now.

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

BISEXUAL