Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

You were a normal kid; you were an average human with human abilities, nothing out of the ordinary. But then there was the accident. Some major trauma occurred and led you to being hospitalized. The doctors inform you (if even conscious), and your loved ones that due to your accident if or when you left the hospital your life would never go back to normal, your body had suffered too much. One doctor, unable to stand the begging and pleading of all these poor families in the hospital, makes a gutsy suggestion which your guardians agree to. They decide to try an untested experiment created to heal such catastrophes. You are part of six kids that enter the procedure as normal injured children, but when the bight colored, flashing lights, vanish you are healed but have become very unordinary. Each of you has a unique superpower related to your injuries during the accident. Unsure of what else to do with you the doctor responsible for using the experiment, the president of the United States and a few other specially selected individuals are informed of your situation and are sworn to keep your secret and protect you. You then are asked to leave home and form an elite superhuman team to protect people from getting hurt the way you did. Your identity after becoming a super hero must remain secret for you protection as well as your family’s and those who worked in the hospital you were treated at. After you agree you soon receive an acceptance letter to a prodigious boarding school that you are to give to your parents and a small letter for your eyes only detailing what was going to happen with the superhuman team that was now referred to as “The World Healers”. Once you become heroes, people begin to form opinions about you, good or bad. A majority of people think you are their saviors and will protect them, but a select few want to kidnap you and treat you as their lab rats. 

(Spots as they are known at the moment)

Fire- You were caught in a fire and were given terrible burns so you gained the power to control fire when you were healed- Unknown- Unknown

Flight- You fell off a roof/cliff/est. and broke many bones so you were given the ability to fly when you were healed- Wolfheart- Gabriel Prince

Telekinesis- You had a bad concussion so you were given telekinesis when you were healed- Cassy- Claudia Russel

Speed- You were paralyzed from the waist down so when you were healed you got the power to run at the speed of sound- Storm- George Williams

Enchanted senses- You were in an explosion of sorts that caused you to lose your sense of hearing and sight but once you were healed you gained the power to hear, see, smell, feel, and taste more than a normal human.- Wolfheart- Unknown

Light- You were blinded by a bright light so you gained the power of light when you were healed- Silver- Cloud Istorí

(Storm, Silver, feel free to take the fire spot, if neither of you want it I'll take it) 

Name:

Superhero name:

Appearance:

Superhero appearance: (Things like hair color and eye color don’t change, basically just your outfit changes) (Team name is World Healers so have a WH somewhere)

Personality:

Back-story:

Power:

Other:

Name: Claudia Russel (Occasionally referred to as Dee)

Superhero name: Stargazer (Occasionally referred to as Star by teammates)

Appearance: At first glance Claudia looks either a lot older than she is or a lot younger than she is depending on where you look. Her face and body has thinned to look more mature, all though her hips and bust are still relatively small even in comparison to her overall petite size. On the other had she is short for her age and her whole body it thin and delicate making her seem younger. Her long black hair falls into waves past her hips but is almost always up high pigtails, which once again is a look for a child making her look younger again. Her eyes despite being a very pale icy blue are very warm and welcoming; adding to her smiling face makes her have an approachable aura. Her skin is ghostly white and often makes others think it’s impossible to be anymore pale but if you were to look closely you’d see she has tan lines. She usually wears very modest and loose fitting clothing of bright cool colors and white. In instances, such as swimming, where she is wearing revealing clothing she tends to get very flustered and doesn’t like to be seen by people unless it’s a close trusted friend.

Superhero appearance: Her hair is put up in a high ponytail with a light blue sash that was originally meant to be a belt. Her top is white with a medium blue SG (for Stargazer) in a star of ice blue. On the bottom she wears a loose sky blue skort (Skirt short mix) that is very loose around her legs allowing free movement and goes down past the knees. On the skirt there are small, ice blue, stars lightly sprinkled around. She wears long light blue boots with soft soles that muffle the sound of her steps. She wears a light blue belt with a silver World Healers’ logo on it.

Personality: Claudia is a gentle soul, she loves to make people smile and doesn’t like to harm others unless in self-defense. She hates the thought of hurting other’s feelings and if she feels like she has she apologizes for it again and again. She apologized for most things even when it’s not her fault because she is sorry she can’t help them. She tends to be very shy and unconfident around unknown people or people who seem really confident. She’s unsure how to feel about her powers due to the fact that though ever kid dreams of getting powers they pretty much destroyed her old life and put a boat load of responsibility on her shoulders. She tends to want to prove herself to people who doubt her in attempt to believe in herself. She tends to be really awkward and embarrassed about little things. Adding to this awkwardness she is very uncoordinated, often tripping over herself or trembling so much she can’t draw a straight line.  She also is very jumpy and will jump and or scream at little scares like people sneaking up behind her. During missions she tries to be confident and do what she is asked despite being utterly horrified by the situations. Mostly she tries to keep civilians and rescue/police forces calm and make them trust the World Healers. Also she is very emotional and tends to cry a lot. She doesn’t like feeling helpless and when she does her already emotional attitude worsens. In her free time she enjoys watching the clouds and stars, as well as gardening and cooking.

Back-story: Claudia is the youngest of three with two older brothers named Nick and Nat. Both of them are very protective of their little sister. At a young age people stopped bullying her because of her brothers. Growing up she has tended to stick to the shadows, isolating herself from most of the world. She has never had a phone or social media account in her life. She has never had many friends, maybe two or three at a time and usually she doesn’t hang out with them much. At home her parents tend to baby her and love her very much, doing whatever they can to make her happy. She has always kept a diary through her young years so she can write out her emotions, after gaining her powers she keeps her diary more so as a data collector to help her keep track of everything that is happening around her. The reason she ended up in the hospital was because she was in a car crash and her seat belt broke. 

Power: Telekinesis

Other: She tends to get bad headaches or get dizzy when overusing her powers. Has a surprisingly low pain tolerance for a girl.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

*will be reading from the sidelines* this looks really interesting.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

STALK STALK STALKY STALK

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m edgy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

It’s my Forum Birthday Today

And if you say you’re okay 

I’m gonna heal you anyways

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

*Pokes head in curiously* oooh, I shall stalk this >:3

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

(I will be here...)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

redwolf988

Wow, that's a lot of stalkers/watchers 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

*Sits in-front of the thread door with popcorn and a HFD* I shall stalk this too. Hehehehehehe......

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Should my enhanced senses guy be more serious and closed off or more excitable and outgoing? XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

lynxlynx3024

(yep it is Cassy more then I expected, I thought I would be like the only one with Sunshine.....well my thoughts were wrong XD)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Ooh~ We're popular, guys~ XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

(you knew already that I would follow it wolheart right?)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Remember. I watched the last one. I’m watching this one too. 

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

warriorcat609

*Passes our sour gummy bears/worms and sour punches* Mmmmmm, they taste so good. I love sour candy. *Sits down on a couch*

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

wolfheart1601

Name: Gabriel Prince

Superhero Name: Falcon

Appearance: He's tall and thin with a well-toned body. He has medium-length (for a guy), dark brown hair with natural ginger streaks, tan skin, and sapphire blue eyes. He usually wears black jeans, a pale reddish T-shirt, a gold vest, and pale reddish and gold shoes; sorta expensive-looking clothes.

Hero Appearance: His hair is put up in a ponytail with a hair tie that has falcon feathers attached to it. His costume consists of a pale reddish-brown long-sleeved shirt with falcon feathers on the bottom of the shirt and on the cuffs of the sleeves, as well as on the collar of the shirt. WH is on the chest of the shirt in a gold, feathery design. He wears white pants that fade to pale reddish-brown as it goes down with falcon feathers around the waist and around the bottom of the legs. He wears pale reddish-brown, winged shoes (like with Hermes from Greek mythology), the wings looking like falcon wings. And he also wears a long-ish, white scarf around his neck that flows out behind him when he flies. Also, he actually has real falcon-like wings that he can hide in his back, but it can cause back pains for him if he keeps them hidden too long.

Personality: He's surprisingly kind, humble, and generous for having been born in a richer family, though he can be a little stubborn at times, not easily wavering from what he believes to be right. He's more of a thinker, than a doer, but he is a fierce fighter. He loves music, mainly classical music, and he can play several instruments very well. He's kinda the strong and silent type most of the time, but he doesn't mind talking to others.

Backstory: He was the only child in a wealthy family, though the Prince family was always known for being one of the more generous and caring rich families. When he was about six years old he almost died because one of his friends nearly chased him off a cliff in a game of tag. He slipped off the ledge, but his friend thankfully caught him in time, but it kinda traumatized poor Gabriel. Then recently he was cornered on a different, higher cliff by a pack of angry wolves and he fell off, trying to get away from them. He broke a lot of bones and was knocked unconscious (they were mainly bones in his back).

Power: flight

Other: Despite having the power of flight, Gabe hates heights, and all because of the first time he fell off a cliff. He also has a fear of wolves, because his father was killed by a pack of wolves and because he was nearly killed by a pack of wolves himself. Meow! =^.^=

I've decided that my Enhanced Senses guy is gonna be more of a quiet, antisocial, and closed off guy, similar to how Clay was, but not bitter. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

@Wolfheart: So pretty much it's going to be like the way we POVed him and no the way he was originally written, well when we actually POVed him, he got very little show time. Anyways I can't wait to see what you do with him. 

Also I forgot to add in my form, I'm adding that Claudia has a fear of semi trucks because of the car accident. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Yeah, I'm watching this too, but I did also watch the last one.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

wolfheart1601

Name: Bleiz Lupin

Superhero name: Wolfbane

Appearance: short-ish, messy, midnight black hair; piercing, silver-blue eyes; slightly tanned skin; about average height for his age, standing at 5'11"; he usually wears dark colored clothing

Superhero appearance: dark gray wolf ears and tail; his nails can turn into claws; eyes are more wolf-ish; marks on each side of his face that look like claw marks; a black, leather collar with a small chain with a cresent moon charm dangling from it; a long-sleeved, v-neck, torn up, dark gray shirt; a black denim, open vest with WH embroidered on the back in silver and WB embroidered in silver on the left side of the chest of it, silver-gray faux fur on the collar and it looks like it had sleeves at one point but they were torn off; torn, black gloves that start at his wrists and go to his knuckles with a black, silver-spiked band around each of his wrists; dark gray jeans with several tears; a black, leather, silver-spiked belt with a silver pawprint buckle; his jeans are tucked into a pair of black combat boots with silver-gray faux fur around the tops.

Personality: He's usually very quiet and prefers to be alone most of the time. He can stay calm in most situations, which can help those around him to be calm, too. He usually talks twice as much at night as he does during the day, finding comfort in talking to the moon and stars. He's hardworking and has no trouble keeping his focus on the task at hand. Once his trust is gained--which isn't easy to do--he is understanding and kind and may talk a bit more.

Back-story: His mother was Japanese and his father was American. He was always closer to his mother, though. His mother died when he was 8 and it was really hard on him, causing him to close himself off from others. It took almost a whole year for him to get over her death, but by the time he did he wasn't nearly as cheerful and open as he was before. His mother taught him Japanese and how to play the piano; she also taught him a song in Japanese that he likes to sing and/or play on the piano when he's alone (It's "Nanairo No Compass" by Miyano Mamoru ^^)

Power: Enhanced Senses

Other: -He usually takes midnight walks to talk about his hidden feelings to the moon and stars or just to be out in the soothing moonlight.

-He was always closer to his mother, even after she died, as he likes a lot of Japanese things; sushi and takoyaki are his favorite foods and he usually prefers eating with chopsticks when possible; his favorite beverage is Japanese green tea

-He's been told by a few people that he could make it in the music industry, saying that his piano playing and singing are enchanting; he's also currently working on a song of his own, called "Moonlight" (I'm borrowing it from Miyano Mamoru. XD)

-He has a pair of 10-year-old twin siblings, Mika and Minami; Mika is a girl and Minami is a boy.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

@Wolfheart: Quick question about Bleiz. In his hero appearance you said he has "dark gray wolf ears and tail; his nails can turn into claws; eyes are more wolf-ish; marks on each side of his face that look like claw marks" are these fake attributes made by the clothing designer or did he morph to look like this after the accident like how Gabriel grew wings? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

I'm working on the form btw.

This time around, I'm thinking George's home life is going to be just fine!

But that's probably going to make him more insensitve and a butthole than before! 

This'll be fun~!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I'm changing things with George a bit

Name: George Williams

Superhero name: Bolt

Appearance: He's like 5"6 and he's athletic and has a bit of muscle on him. He was just born with tan skin, and he has dark brown hair. He basically has the undercut thing, where has has short hair on the side and then it gets longer, and then on top of his head he has longer hair that's combed to the side. He has dark brown eyes too, to match his hair. And he got his braces off at the beginning of the year, so his teeth are all nice and straight. He tends to wear like nike and underarmor clothes. He's almost always wearing sweats, whether it be the cloth ones or like the exercise material ones. And he often wears sweatshirts too. When its warmer he'll wear gym shorts and a t-shirt... he also has a few sleeveless shirts so he can show off his muscles. 

Superhero appearance: Pretty much just a green jumpsuit that goes up to his head, but doesn't cover it [I'm not sure which shade of green it is, because I want it to be flashy, but not too flashy where it would give him away on stealth missions, yeah? I also don't him to look bad either because George wants to look cool too. look at shades of green some more and determine it later]. The jumpsuit is made out of a stretchy material, but on the outside in some parts it looks more leathery, where in some parts it looks more jersey like, kinda like the Flash's costume (google "the flash outfit" you'll kinda see what I mean). On the top part of his chest around his collarbone, the white World Healers logo is stitched right there. Right below is where the zipper is, so he can like, get out of his costume. He has white gloves and specially designed boots that go up to like his shins but he can still run in them, because he has to look good. He also has an incredible-like mask that covers the area around his eyes. It's white, matching the gloves and boots. The top part, instead of being curved like the incredibles mask, it's a straight line instead. The bottom part of the mask is still curved like the incredibles one. He has to hide some part of his beautiful face, right?

Personality: Okay so like you know all those annoying, sporty boys at school? That's my boy George! He's smart academically, but he doesn't really think when it comes to people, so he can say some pretty insensitive stuff. But oh well, he's cool, it doesn't matter that he's being rude. He's very outgoing and extroverted and likes to be around people. He has a lot of confidence in himself since he has excelled at academics and sports. Not really when it comes to art. He's pretty witty and sarcastic, and likes to joke and mess around with people. He wouldn't intentionally hurt someones feelings, but he wouldn't really see it as his fault if he said something rude or insensitive. He's just kidding around, can't some people take a joke? He can be reckless sometimes in sports, or I guess in missions, since that's what he'll be doing now. He can be reckless because he's tough and he has a lot of confidence in himself. He's pretty bold and brave in that sense too. Not a whole lot of bad things have happened in his life, so for the most part he's generally pretty happy and doesn't really get sad or angry too often.

Backstory: Lived a pretty tragicness-free life. He was one of those popular, loud boys at school, and at home he was on only child so his parents showered him with love all the time. He excelled at school and at sports, earning praise from his parents and teachers and peers. All this love kind of went to his head, so he's an entitled, insensitive, arrogant jerk a lot of the time around people. It didn't matter when he was at school with his friends, because a lot of people thought he was cool anyways. The whole accident thing was probably the first major bad thing to happen to him in his life. Well, that, and maybe his old dog dying when he was like 7. But he has a new one now so it's fine. He got paralyzed from the waste down in a car accident. Some person who had drank too much beforehand rammed into them, and the force smashed into his legs and back. He might be a bit uneasy on big highways, but he'll keep it to himself...

Power: Super Speed

Other: With his super speed, his legs will get tired quicker than it was before since his legs are working more than they were before. He'll have to work on increasing his endurance. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

warriorcat609

*Looks for characters to ship* 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

stormbreeze48

We had two characters who were basically shipping themselves last time around and I don't think that should change.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Oh, I guess I wasn't very clear on that. ^^' Those wolf-ish attributes are like Gabriel's wings, natural and gained after the accident. But, like with Gabe's wings, Bleiz can hide his wolf-ish features so he just looks like a normal person. Also, can Bleiz have a pet wolf-dog?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

I sent Cloud's form in earlier, so i've got no idea if it'll show up before or after this one.

Name: Moon Hyunjoo / Hyunjoo Moon

Superhero name: Fire Dance

Appearance: Hyunjoo has shoulder-length raven-black hair with warm honey-brown eyes. She's relatively pale for her race (Korean), and she is shorter than most - she's only 5 feet and 3/4 of inch tall. She’s a healthy weight, and very lean. She has a dancer’s body and isn’t afraid to show it off when she dances.

Superhero appearance: Hyunjoo's hair is pulled back in a small ponytail. She wears a maroon tank top with black yoga pants. A bright orange long-sleeved crop top goes over it, with the front having a golden WH printed on it. The fabric of the crop top shimmers in the light, like a flickering flame. On the back of the crop top, Fire Dancer is written in two languages. On the top, in gold, Fire Dancer is written in Hangul (Korean written language), and below that, also in gold, Fire Dancer is written in English. She wears golden-orange boots that shimmer in the light.  She wears a mask that hides her entire face. The mask is black, like smoke, and encouraging or silly phrases are painted on in English and Korean. The words are painted in shades of red, orange, and gold. She has in one-way-glass eye pieces that hide her completely. The mask is kept on with seallant on the inside of the mask, not to mention it's molded to fit her face.

Personality: Hyunjoo is kind and optimistic. She tries to look on the bright side and can come off as naive for that. She's probably a little bit naive even if she insists she isn't. She's loving and motherly, and she's very touchy. She has high functioning autism, and she's slightly insecure about it - she doesn't pick up social queues well. Hyunjoo might be a bit too selfless - she tends to give away all her things and feel guilty when she does things for herself. She is trying to work past this. She's always the first to break a silence - she can't stand silence because she thinks she's done something wrong. She's scared of being alone. She's also scared of spiders. She has really bad claustrophobia.

Back-story: Hyunjoo was raised by her mother and father in the United States as an only child. They were well-off, and would go back to visit family in South Korea at least once a year, often more. Hyunjoo had stayed late at school to make-up a test she had missed when one of the science classrooms across the hall from her had an accident. A few burners left on without anyone realizing caused a fire, and Hyunjoo was caught in the path of the flames as the fire alarms went off.

Power: Fire

Other: Hyunjoo runs a Youtube channel on the side where she posts dance and song covers called TheLostInspiration (she also does the occasional cooking or reaction video). She is fluent in Korean, English, Korean Sign Language, and American Sign Language. She has two pets, a Shiba Inu named America and a Korean Bobtail named Incheon.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

redwolf988

@Storm: Glaudia forever. They are just so freaking cute even if it's weird because they pretty much hated each other until the... insident... Well not really hated just enjoyed teasing and feared, but same differance. 

@Wolfheart: Ok, I just wanted to make sure so I don't write something incorrectly when I write them coming out of the experiment. Sure I have no problem with him having a wolf dog but you'll have to consider how you are going to get it to the new house. Your parents think you are going to a boarding school so maybe you could get it after moving to the mantion? After all the president did say "we'll give them what ever they want". 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Yeah, okay. He'll get a 4-month-old Shikoku Inu puppy. That breed is sometimes also called the "Japanese wolfdog" and it looks like a wolf-shiba inu mix. X3 I have plans for this puppy. XD Her name will be Miku, which means "beautiful sky". ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

*still stalking*

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

turquoisepegasus48

take two with cloud's form

Name: Cloud Saffron Istorí

Superhero name: Ílios

Gender: Female? (is this a hint at something? yes, yes it is. *evil laughter*)

Appearance: Cloud has long hair falling to her waist. She has tan olive skin and a wiry build. She has striking grey-blue eyes, and a few scars across her arms, nose, cheeks, and palms, the result of breaking and falling into a glass jar as a child. She's average height, about 5’ 8”. Her hair is naturally a pale brown, but is bleached and dyed many different colors. She tends to keep it in one to two braids.

Superhero appearance: She wears an ombre blue catsuit, which fades from a light sky blue to a dark navy, similar to shades of the sky. At the base of the neck, a sun surrounded by what looks like flaming wings is sewn on in gold. In the center of the sun, Ílios is stitched in white. On each of the sleeves, WH is marked in bold white. She wears a sky blue masquerade-ball styled mask with pale white-blue cloud-like markings swirled across it. She pins her braids back, which hides the plastic band keeping her mask on, not to mention a bit of sealant at the corner of the mask.

Personality: Cloud is naturally caring and kind-hearted. She wants to do what she can for people. She doesn’t really know how to start conversations so she can come off as shy. She is a naturally early-riser, always up with the sun. She is very alert, and an excellent secret keeper. She won’t speak of a secret she's asked to keep and would rather die than betray that trust. That said, she's rather blunt with a dry sense of humor. She is a naturally curious person and doesn't like not having information or not knowing and answer. She constantly carries a camera, and loves taking pictures. She's an excellent actress with a mischievous streak, however her true emotions will always override her mask.

Back-story: Cloud was raised in her adopted family happily. Her adopted family keeps in touch with her father - a young archaeologist - over the internet, however her mother dieing in childbirth (fun fact, Cloud was born prematurely which caused complications). She's close with her two younger siblings, Jackson and Lilac, both adopted as well. Cloud was blinded while she was walking home in a storm. She had gone out to take photos before the rain hit, but the storm rolled in while she was out. Lightning struck in front of her, blasting her backwards and blinding her.

Power: Light

Other: Cloud runs two Youtube accounts. One is a beauty tutorial & drawing channel (with the occasional song cover) by the name of Fántasma, the other a gaming channel by the name of GhastlyGamer. Neither reveals their face. Cloud is fluent in Greek and English, and would love to learn more languages.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

wolfheart1601

OMP-

What if Miku got badly injured and was put into that machine!? They could have a super dog! :D

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Whoag, George is going to be second youngest, no wonder he's so immature.

And that also means he's closest in age to Claudia. Rip Claudia, 2k18.

And ahh, some changes to Cloud have been made too... the group dynamic might change some, that'll be interesting...

Also yeah I think George would probably think a super wolf dog would be pretty cool.

Maybe it doesn't even really have any power power, its just that movie dog that brings the owner it's forgotten lunchbox. My 11 month old dog doesn't always listen to come inside, so I think that whole lunchbox thing is pretty impressive.

Also I have a few ideas to discuss about George... I'm going to put it in white ink. I want to keep things a surprise and possible spoilers to a minimum for our dear readers, but, if they wish to look, then they may:

Okay Silver I saw that question mark in the gender part of the form. Last time when he was more faking being "cool" he was teasing Cloud and Claudia for being gay, but he didn't explicitly say it.

Now he is that annoying middle school (oof I guess he's a freshie if he's 14 and the roleplay begins at the summer) boy, a true one, I honestly think that if cloud comes out as questioning or something right off the bat she might face some harassment from him. Actually, she'll probably face some comments from him regardless, being that Cloud would probably be the first LGBT+ person he'd be around so it'll take him a while to realize "hey I shouldn't be discriminatory because they're just the same as I am". 

Also in terms of Glaudia before they start dating and kissing and stuff if they end up doing a lot of that, George needs to apologize to Claudia for being a jerk. Because we do not want to promote verbal abuse as romantic and healthy in a relationship. Heck, maybe he'll just make a group apology at some point, and then from that point on then they can be friends. I mean he'll still tease them a lot, but he'd probably be more sensitive towards them.

Okay, that's about it.

I'm excited for this RP to start. We have all our forms in! 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Claudia

I drummed my finger on my lap in time with music playing into my headphones.

I looked around the dark car. My older brothers sat on either side of me in our five passenger car that was packed to maximum capacity. My parents were in the front whispering quietly about what scholarships my eldest brother Nick could apply for next year. He and Nat were probably the sportiest kids in the whole school, it kind of makes me wonder where my parents went wrong with me. Luckily do to their reputation no one really bothered me anymore.

I looked down at my phone to change the song when I got bored of the six minute long song I was currently listening to.

“LOOK OUT!” My mother’s shrill voice cut through the air.

My head darted up in surprise. There was a semi-truck on the wrong side of the road heading for us while we were both going seventy miles per hour.

The screams of my family rang in my ears as well as my own.
The car swerved off to the side quickly but the truck still slammed into the
back of the car on Nat’s side sending broken glass flying into out car cutting us. The car finally came to a jolting stop when the front of the car smashed into the guardrail. Time seemed to move in slow motion as the loose seat belt that sat over my lap unlatched and I went flinging through the windshield.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Narrator

Abigail Russel kicked at the door beside her trying to get it to open. She had to find her daughter, her precious only daughter, her youngest child.

Her two sons were alive but injured, Nat with large cuts that would probably need stitches and Nick with a dislocated shoulder. Meanwhile her husband had lost consciousness but form her years of being an ICU nurse she knew he’d be fine.

The door gave way allowing the young woman to run out. The windshield glass littered the road and slope down into the stream.

“Claudia! Claudia where are you?” Abigail called out praying her daughter would respond.

Much to her disappointment Claudia’s cheerful voice didn’t call to her reassuring she was alright or even alive.

Abigail jumped over the guardrail and turned her feet sideways as she walked down the steep slope. Once she reached the bottom she saw something. A single foot sticking out of the shadowed brush that had been smashed by something crashing into it. She ran over and pulled the away the broken branches from her daughter.

Once complete she had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle her scream. Claudia lay there in an unconscious heap, blood seeping through her light colored sun dress and matting in her dark hair. Her mother moved quickly to check her daughter’s wounds. There was still glass imbedded deep in her skin but that was far from the most concerning thing she noticed. The heavily bleeding skull was what made Abigail fear her daughter had lost her life upon impact.

Much to the woman’s relief, and surprise, her child was still alive although her vitals were dropping rapidly.

“Nick!  Nat! Call an ambulance!” She called up to her other two children who were now leaning over the broken guard rail to see what had happened. Nick one handedly took out his phone and dialed the police.

Within the next ten minutes an ambulance arrived and carted up her daughter, both her sons, and her husband. They had offered to take her as well to make sure she was alright but she refused, someone had to stay and get the car off the road. She dialed a tow truck and they said they were on the way.

Roughly twenty minutes later the truck came and what was left of the totaled car was connected to the large truck.

“Want us to give you a lift over to the hospital?” the truck drive said, having already been informed her whole family now rested in the closest hospital.

“If it wouldn’t be too much trouble” Abigail replied.

“Not at all ma’am, just hop on in” he said pushing the passenger door open.

She accepted the ride and watched out the window as they swiftly made their way to the hospital. She knew they were currently going seventy miles per hour but she felt like she could run faster than this car at the moment. She couldn’t stop thinking about her dear Claudia. Had she made it to the hospital alive? How were the treatments going? Would she be ok?

They pulled up to the hospital and she jumped out before the car even stopped.

“Thanks for the ride” she said before slamming the door closed and running into the hospital.

She ran in and looked around, wondering where to go to find her family.

“Mom!” a voice called.

She turned to find Nick walking over to her. He looked fine pardon the sling holding his right arm.

“Are you alright? How are the others?” she asked quickly, anxious to find the answers.

“Nat is fine, he’s just getting stitches, I visited him before they started giving him stitches. Dad’s still out but from the sound of it he’s fine. Claudia… she was taken into another room and they won’t tell me anything. Doctors and nurses have been swarming the room like flies. They don’t seem so confident about her current state.” Nick looked down at his feet while talking about his younger sister.

“Mrs. Russel I presume?” a doctor mused walking over.

“Yes” Abigail replied.

“Well Mrs. Russel, your daughter sustained multiple flesh wounds and major head trauma after the car crash. I want you to know we tried our hardest to help her but… your daughter has been declared brain dead. I’m so sorry” The man said softly.

Tears rolled down Abigail’s face as she struggled to grasp the truth that her daughter wouldn’t survive off of a machine.

“Please, is there something, anything you can do to help her?” she pleaded, not willing to accept her daughter’s fate.

“Well I suppose we could try to 4179…” the man started, mostly speaking to himself.

“Try it! Please!” the woman cried.

“I-It’s never been tested before. There’s a possibility it won’t work and if it does there is no telling what type of side effects it will cause” the man said.

“I don’t care, she’s practically already dead. What if it works? I’ll have my daughter back” the woman replied.

The doctor gave a small sigh and nodded.

He quickly made his way back to young Claudia’s room. After attaching her to the proper equipment the doctor wheeled the unconscious girl through the hospital to a door labeled “Authorized Authority Only”. Behind this door she waited alongside a few other unconscious children, who had their lives destroyed, hoping for the chance that this machine might just save them from this trauma.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

I was thinking that if Miku actually did become a superdog, she'd have a power like Bolt's super bark or like Blitzwolfer's ultrasonic howl from the Ben 10 series. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Miku: *barks at squirrel on the other side of the fence*

George: Not my dog! *turns up music in his headphones dangerously loud*

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

LOL I'd feel badly for Bleiz if Miku had a super bark since he has enchanted hearing. XD. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

I'm tired and feeling lazy right now, so I'm just copying and pasting this from the last "Lab Sweet Lab" RP. XD

Gabriel~

I was walking home through the woods where my father had been killed by a pack of wolves only a couple months earlier. I was scared, but I was determined to take this shortcut. I was already late for dinner and I didn't want Mother to worry about me.

I wasn't far from the exit when I heard faint growling. I stopped and looked over at a shadowy spot between a couple trees. It felt like my blood froze when I saw piercing yellow eyes glaring at me in the shadows. A large wolf jumped out at me along with a few others and I instinctively turned and ran away as fast as I could.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" I screamed, desperately as I ran for my life. One of the wolves bit my pants leg, but tore it instead of skin, thankfully. I had never run so fast in my life. I kept running, a couple wolf claws catching my legs, until I almost ran right off a cliff. I quickly skidded to a stop and looked down with wide eyes. It was so high! I heard paw steps stop behind me and growling from a couple wolves. I turned around to face the wolves and I backed up until my heels were slightly off the edge of the cliff, desperately looking for a way to get away from the wolves. Then my foot slipped and I felt myself suddenly falling. I frantically grasped for something--anything--but only grabbed air. Then everything went black.

3rd person~

Ms. Prince was beginning to worry about her son, Gabriel. He was usually on time or just a few minutes late for dinner, but it was already an hour past dinner time and he still wasn't home. He hadn't called her, either, which worried her even more. Then she heard the house phone ring and she ran to it and answered it.

"Gabriel?" She asked, hopefully, but a different voice--one she didn't recognize--answered her.

"Is this Ms. Prince?" The male voice asked.

"Yes." She answered, hesitantly.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your son is currently in the hospital, because of serious injuries." He said and she gasped.

"I'll be right there!" She said and hung up. He was still unconscious when she got there, but a doctor explained what happened.

"Is there anything you can do to save him?" She asked, desperately.

"There is a machine we have that could potentially save him, but it could also kill him as it hasn't been tested yet." The doctor told her.

"Do it. Please. For my Gabriel." She said and he nodded and took Gabriel to another room where a couple other injured kids were.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

I'll try to POV Bleiz tomorrow. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

OMP-

That would be hilarious! XD

But maybe she'd know how to control it, so she's not making everyone around her deaf every time she barks. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

turquoisepegasus48

can't copy and paste but im kinda really tired so this might not make a lot of sense but yo heres cloud and if i have time you'll get hyunjoo tomorrow

Cloud:

I raised the camera slowly, adjusting the lens and lighting slightly as I looked through it. Don't move don't move don't move, I begged the bird as I snapped the photo. It takes off and I follow up with a quick series of clicks as it flies off. I glance through the photos and pout. Most of the photos of it flying are blurry. The wind gusts and I tug my jacket tighter around me. I look up, towards the far horizon, and grimace at the roiling clouds coming towards me.
"Just one more creature than I'll head home." I mumble to myself, even though I had been out here for several hours already. Despite this, it was my one free day. I didn't have to think about videos or editing or homework or school. Just photos. And the possibility of the huge storm in the distance. They normally go around, though. I shrug off the nerves roiling in my gut, and continue onwards, towards a nearby pond. If it was a big storm, perhaps I could get some photos of the bugs on the water.

I lower the camera, happy with the large selection of photos I had gotten, before looking back at the sky. The cloud were a lot closer, and I realize I have accidentally spent another hour or so at the pond, just positioning and taking photos. I check my compass and the map of the forest around me, before turning and heading back towards home, shoving the map back into my pocket. The air itself felt heavy as I trudged through the woods. I pause, adjusting my hiking boots, before re-tying my currently pastel purple and pink hair back into a ponytail. I pick up the pace as my camera thumps rhythmically against my sweater and jacket. I spot the meadow and send a quick text to Jackson. I feel the first drop of rain as I leave the treeline. I was almost home - I just had to get through the meadow and then cross the road. The rain begins to pelt down, and I let out a mumbled curse in Greek, bursting into a run. I shove my compass away into a pocket, shifting my camera to fall against my back. Every hair on my arms stand up, I notice, and my hair gets staticy. I feel it tingling along my arms, and I figure out what this is. I leap backwards as lightning blasts the spot where I stood, the light tinted magenta as it pulses outwards. The shocks blasts me backwards and I hear a strangled scream - was it me? My ears ring. I can feel the starts of angry blisters along my front, and then there is nothing.

"Cloud isn't home." Lilac mumbles, curled up at the window. Thunder booms.

"She texted a few minutes ago saying she was at the meadow." Jackson says, and Lilac stops nervously braiding her hair. 10 minutes. 15. Half an hour.

"Mom, Cloud's still not home!"
"She probably holed up in the forest when the storm hit."

"She told me she was crossing the meadow half an hour ago! Besides, why hasn't she texted us?" Jackson shouts. Lilac whimpers at the window, pulling out her own phone. She texts once. Twice. Three times. 5. Another 10 minutes go bye without response.

"I'll go out and look for her - AMELIA! I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR CLOUD, TAKE CARE OF JACKSON AND LILAC!" Their mother bellows, pulling on a plastic rain jacket and zipping up.

"OKAY LILLY!" Amelia yells as she walks down the stairs. Lilly's phone is in a waterproof case as she opens the door, slamming it behind her as she trudges out into the stinging rain. She jogs across the road, before seeing a scorched patch in the meadow. And a lump beyond it.

"Oh god oh god no please!" Lilly whispers into the rain, racing across to see her daughter, her Cloud, lying in a crumpled heap, burns across her front side. She lets out a sob as she falls to her knees in the storm, grabbing her phone and shakily dialing 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"My daughter - I think she got hit by lightning or it hit right in front of her. Please, she needs an ambulance." Lilly begs, reciting the address. She rides in the ambulance with Cloud as Amelia brings Jackson and Lilac. Lilac was hysterical, Jackson trying to calm her down through his own tears.

"Mrs and Mrs Green-Smith, your daughter is alive." The doctor informs the couple.
"Is she okay? Will she be okay?" Lilly chokes out.
"Even if she recovers from this, she will be blind and will most likely have trouble moving - the burns are very severe and have affected the muscles in several areas. There is a chance she might never recover."

"Can you do anything?" Amelia's voice trembles.

"I shouldn't be telling you this but - there is a procedure. It's an untested procedure called the 4179. It could kill her, it could heal her, it could do nothing - it might also have adverse side effects. We don't know."

"Please. Please help our Cloud." Amelia is clearly trying to not to break into tears as she brings her other two adopted children close to her. With a sigh, the doctor nodded, returning to the young, unconscious patient. Proper equipment is used and procedure is followed as he wheels her to the door that read "Authorized Authority Only." He sighs again as he wheels her in, eyes downcast from the mutilated bodies of the other teens in the room.

"Can't tell is this is luck or fate, all of them getting hurt like this..." He mumbles to himself, stepping out to leave the child to wait alongside the others for the procedure to begin.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

wolfheart1601

Bleiz~

It was a normal day, other than the fact that it was also my little siblings' birthday and we (that is them, me, and Dad) were on our way to the zoo, which was where Mika and Minami wanted to spend their 10th birthday. About half way there, though, we had to stop at a gas station so Dad could fill the car's tank. He parked the car next to a gas pump and went into the station to pay for the gas. While he was in the station, the twins and I got out of the car to stretch our legs. Nearby I noticed a rough-looking guy drop a lit cigarette into a puddle of water that had a rainbow-colored tint- Wait- A rainbow-colored tint? I felt my blood freeze when I saw a small flame start up in the puddle, that I now realized was gasoline, not water. The flame quickly grew and spread along a trail of gasoline like wildfire. I saw that it was headed to a gas pump that was closer to the twins. They were oblivious to the danger, but I quickly lunged into action.

"Mika! Minami! Get down!!" I shouted as I shoved them both into a nearby ditch. No sooner had they disappeared into the ditch did the gas pump by me brightly and loudly explode. That all happened in the span of just a few seconds, but it felt like slow-motion all the way up until I lost consciousness after being blown onto the other side of the ditch...

3rd Person~

The twins didn't know what had happened. All they knew was that it wasn't good and they were scared. Very scared. When things were quiet again, Minami tentatively peeked over the side of the ditch and gasped.

"A gas pump exploded. It's a mess up here!" He said as he crawled up out of the ditch, looking at the wreckage with wide eyes.

Mika followed him out of the ditch and looked around.

"W-where's Bleiz? He was the one who pushed us into that ditch, right?" She asked and they both looked around now, until Minami looked behind them and pointed.

"There he is! on the other side of the ditch!" He shouted, but before either of them could move to go to their brother, they heard their names being called.

"Mika! Minami! Bleiz!" Their father, Mr. Lupin, ran up to the twins, falling on his knees and hugging them. "Thank god you two are okay. But... Where is Bleiz?" He asked them and Mika pointed to where her big brother still lay.

"Over there. I.. I think something's wrong with him, daddy.."

Mr. Lupin felt fear grip his heart when he saw his oldest son unconscious on the ground. Thankfully, an ambulence got there in the next few minutes and Bleiz was taken to the hospital, along with Mr. Lupin and the twins.

At the hospital, the twins and even Mr. Lupin were checked out, but only a couple small cuts and bruises were found and treated on the twins and Mr. Lupin was unscathed, since he wasn't near the gas pump when it exploded. But Bleiz turned out to be a different story entirely.

"Well.. He only got a few cuts and bruises from the force of the explosion, but..." The doctor trailed off.

"But..?" Mr. Lupin pressed anxiously. The doctor sighed and looked at him.

"But, it seems the explosion caused him to go blind and deaf." The doctor said as he re-entered Bleiz's room, beckoning for Mr. Lupin to follow. Mr. Lupin felt his heart constrict.

"What..? B-blind? And deaf? No.." He spoke in quiet disbelief as he walked to his son's side.

Bleiz was already awake, but he didn't even flinch when his father went to him, as if he hadn't heard him approach at all. He just continued to lay there, staring blankly up at the ceiling. It broke his father's heart to see him like that. It reminded him of the time just after his wife had died, when Bleiz had basically ignored everyone and closed himself off in silent depression. Mr. Lupin hated it. He looked at the doctor almost pleadingly.

"Isn't there anything you can do for him? Music and singing are his life. I'm sure he could handle being blind, but.. being deaf, too? There's no way he could handle that.."

The doctor appeared to think for a moment and frowned a bit.

"Well, there is something-"

"Do it."

The doctor looked startled.

"Wha-? But it hasn't been tested yet-" But Mr. Lupin shook his head.

"I don't care. Just do it. If there's even the slightest chance it could save his future, then it's worth a try." He said and the doctor nodded.

"Very well.." He said and moments later Bleiz was being wheeled into a room deeper in the hospital where there were other kids similar to him.

Minami and Mika watched their big brother being wheeled away with tears in their eyes and when they couldn't see him anymore they both looked up at their father.

"Will Bleiz be okay, daddy?" They asked in unison and Mr. Lupin looked down at them and gave them a small, reassuring smile.

"I'm sure he will." He said and he desperately hoped it was true.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

turquoisepegasus48

Regarding Storm's plans - oh hehe, that'll be fun. Cloud is actually genderfae in this (a form of genderfluid that doesn't include masculinity), as well as pan-ace (like meee~) so she'll react badly to that. besides the fact that her parents are both lesbians.

now lets see hyunjoo in action because i love my precious bean here and i actually feel bad about hurting her like this >n<

Hyunjoo:
Okay so 7 raised to 4x power equals 49, so then 4x equals 2,

"Miss Moon, Mister Poisson, I will be stepping out into the hall for a while. I will be back before your time is up." My math teacher, Mx. Kendall, said as they got up from their desk, breaking me out of my thoughts. I cease my frantic scribbling to look up and nod. I twist my ring nervously - a beautiful black onyx ring given to me by my parents, kept on my right middle finger. Always. I look back to the problem at hand.

4x equals 2, so then x equals 1/2. Answer written, checked with calculator, moving on. Okay so 1/216 equals 8 raised to the 2x...

5 problems to go. Time? I glance up at the clock at the front of the room. Only 15 minutes have passed, Mx. Kendall should be back any minute. Through the silence of the room, I hear Francis - Francis Poisson, notoriously weak from a genetic condition, if gossip is to be trusted - sniff and begin to cough. I flinch, and sniff as well. I look at the broken fire alarm, spotting it flashing. It stopped making noise years ago, and though Mx. Kendall had asked for it to be repaired at the beginning of this year, it hadn't been. That's when I recognize the echoing beep. The teacher's break room was only a few rooms down the hall, so I had figured it to be something in there. I glance back at Francis to see the same realization on his face.

"Fire drill?" I ask carefully, and he shakes his head.

"Real fire. I can smell it." He replies, and I stand up, heading out of the room. It is immediately hotter outside the room, and I glance down the hall, where I can hear crackling.

"Oh my god Francis - oh my god - we're so screwed - it's right there!" I stammer out in a broken mixture of English and Korean. I pull my large sweater up over my nose, already coughing. The fire had spread across the hall and was advancing towards us at a rapid pace. I grab Francis' arm, dragging him down the hall. We were on the second floor but there was a window at the end of the hall, next to the stairs. He's couching badly, and I keep running.

"Come on, we have to move!" I yelp, dashing down the stairs. I begin to sprint down the hall, shoving Francis in front of me as I ran. I hear a telltale crackle and crack and don't have time to do anything other than give Francis one last shove forward as the burning floor of the second story of the school collapses on me.

"We got here as soon as we got the call." Mrs Moon, Hyunjoo's mother pants. Her father wasn't as good at English on a normal day, carrying a heavy accent, and definitely not when he was stressed.

"What happened?" He barks.

"Your daughter was caught in the collapse of the burning second floor of her school. She has severe burns across her back and several broken bones. Her back is severely injured, but luckily her ribs are not. Her lungs are damaged from smoke inhalation. She might not be able to walk or move properly again, even with surgery and intensive therapy. She saved a fellow student by pushing him ahead of her as part of the second story collapsed on top of them."
"Can you do anything at all?" Her father begs. Her mother translates the Korean.

"No, I can't do anything."
"Please, please.. Our daughter is a dancer. This would break her - she's already faced so much. Don't take that away from her." Her mother pleads with the doctor, tears slipping down her face.

"... I shouldn't but... There are several other kids here tonight as well. There is an experimental procedure called 4179. It is completely untested and could kill her."
"Yes. Please. For our Hyunjoo." Mr. Moon pleads.
"Please, please do it." Mrs. Moon asks, "She's our only child, and I can't stand to see this happen to her." The doctor sighs but gives in, transferring the young Korean student to the room marked "Authorized Authority Only" where several others kids already waited, holding out for the possibly life-saving procedure.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

1 , , 3 ... 7 , 8 , 9