Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Cloud:
I stretched as I walked out of the bus, moving with a sigh towards the woods. I should have stood up for the others. I could have stood u to George - I know I could have. I walk around the woods, until I find a semi-clear space, doing a few flips and cartwheels. I should at least go find Claudia and thank her.. I start heading back towards the bus when I spot Claudia on a boulder I passed earlier. I walk towards her quietly, when I hear a branch snap loudly. Claudia jumps, and I see her begin to fall. I'm not far from her and dart towards her, catching her easily.

"You alright?" I ask her, quickly looking over her to see if I can see any injuries as I set her down.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

George:

Can't be too hard! I'll just turn back around and hopefully I'll run into them!

I turn towards the forest and take off at a slower jog... but it was still pretty fast compared to everyone else.

I spot something out of the corner of my eye and stop, backing up a few paces. It's Cloud holding Claudia in her arms. Are they what I think they are?

"It's love at first sight!" I gasp mockingly.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

I was glad when we stopped for a rest stop. My back had been killing me and I assumed it was because my wings were hidden . I didn't really need to use the restroom , but I did need to stretch my wings .

When we stopped , of course George got off the bus first and I got off the bus next. I went into the little store area and bought a small bag of chocolate-covered almonds. I then went outside , eating my snack, and went into the woods behind the building .

Once I was sure I was out of sight , I let my wings free from my back and sighed in relief .

"That feels better ." I spoke to myself, as I tended to do when I was by myself .

I wandered around the woods for a while, using my wings to move branches and vines out of my way as well as using them to stop me from falling whenever I tripped on a root or a rock or a ground vine. 

I assumed I had been walking around for about 15 minutes and was about to head back to the bus when I noticed Claudia standing on a boulder not too far away . I started to walk towards her , but when I got a few feet away , I heard something snap and Claudia started falling . Before I could leap forward and catch her, though , Cloud came out of some bushes and caught her . I sighed in relief, but then I heard an obnoxiously familiar voice call out "It's love at first sight !" with an audible and obviously fake gasp .

"Shut up, George! " I snapped as I came out from where I was . Obviously he hadn't seen Claudia almost fall. "Claudia almost fell and Cloud caught her ! Don't just assume things! "

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

turquoisepegasus48

Cloud:
I rolled my eyes at George.

"Gabriel's right. Don't assume stuff. Besides, even though I am pan, I don't fall in love with everyone. I just happened to be here to catch her." I add on, setting Claudia on the ground. She doesn't seem to be hurt, which is a releif. 

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Huh, I don't remember Gabriel getting too mad or upset last time around... geez, George really is that irritating.

George:

"Oh, well it's good that they're not gay. Because that'd be gross." I respond.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Yeah, but maybe he's just on edge because of recent events? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Yeah, probably... Don't blame him, he just sprouted wings.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Or maybe Gabriel's dealt with something similar in the past. Like , a bully had discovered his fashion sketchbook and started spreading rumors that he was gay , because most of the clothing designs were dresses . Which , tbh, I kinda expect George will think that way , too if he discovers Gabe's sketchbook anytime soon. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Oh boyyyyy... yeah that's something George would do.

"ooooh does gabe have a diary?"
"gaBRIEL'S GAY"
But he's just a sweet kid...

I'm just laughing at George all the time because he's so stupid and I know how much hate he would get if we had like a big fandom.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

OMP-

Okay, this was gonna be a Bleiz POV, but I just realized something random-

Storm, I FINALLY realized what ship Midoraka is! It's Midoriya and Uraraka from My Hero Academia, right? I love that ship!!! X3

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Bleiz~

When the bus stopped, I got off, putting my gray hooded cloak on. The hood didn't hide my face, but it hid my wolf ears. And the cape part hid my wolf tail. It was the only way I could release my ears and tail in public, though I didn't mind as long as it relieved the soreness from my head and backside.

Anyways, I went into the store and bought a couple small boxes of Cookies & Cream Pocky and a Green Tea. I then found a table outside and sat down as I waited for the others to finish what they were doing.

After around 15 minutes, I heard Dr. Fouley calling for us. I then got up and walked over to the bus. I noticed that Hyunjoo also came to the bus, but several minutes passed and none of the others came.

"Now where did those four go off to?" Dr. Fouley asked no one in particular as he looked around.

"They're probably in the woods somewhere. I'll go find them." I said and I walked to the woods. Almost immediately, I caught four different scents all going into the forest and I knew it was them. Who else would it be?

I tracked the scents until my ears picked up voices and I followed those instead.

"It's love at first sight!" There was George. What is he talking about? Tch.. He's probably being an idiot again.

"Shut up, George! Claudia almost fell and Cloud caught her! Don't just assume things!" It was surprising to hear Gabriel shouting like that. He sounds angry.. Not the typical kind of anger, either. I wonder if he had a similar experience in the past?

"Gabriel's right. Don't assume stuff. Besides, even though I am pan, I don't fall in love with everyone. I just happened to be here to catch her." That was Cloud. She sounded fed up with George, which I couldn't really blame her.

"Oh, well it's good that they're not gay. Because that'd be gross." George again. It was really annoying how insensitive he was most of the time.

It was at that point that I saw them. All four of them together.

"Geez, you guys sure are noisy. I could almost hear you from the edge of the woods." I said, startling all of them.

"Oh! B-Bleiz.. What are you doing here?" Claudia asked, obviously the most startled of all of them.

"I came to fetch you four. It's time to go." I said, straight to the point, before walking away back towards the bus. I heard all four of them following me back to the edge of the woods, before George sped ahead to the bus. The other three stayed by me, though I wouldn't have minded if they had gone ahead, too.

When I got back on the bus, I sat in my seat behind Claudia's and nibbled on my pocky and sipped my green tea.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

After Bleiz found us and led us back to the bus, I got back to my seat. I took out my IPod and earbuds and started listening to some classical music, like Beethoven and Mozart. After a few more minutes on the road, I suddenly got inspiration for a dress design as I thought about the others, specifically Claudia. I quickly took out my sketchbook and a mechanical pencil and started sketching once I had flipped to a blank page.

This could be when George sees his sketchbook. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

George:

"Geez, you guys sure are noisy. I could almost hear you from the edge of the woods." Says Bleiz, appearing out of nowhere. How is he so sneaky?

"Oh! B-Bleiz.. What are you doing here?" Oh come on, he isn't that scary!

"I came to fetch you four. It's time to go." He says, before turning back around.
"Awww, I was having fun." I complain.
Wow, we're all walking pretty slow. I speed up this boring process by just full out running, or zooming back onto the bus.
I plop back down in my seat and start playing on my phone. But it's just not the same when there's so many fun people around!

So, I get up and look around. Hmmm, how about Gabriel?
I peer over Gabriel's seat. He has something in his lap... Is he writing? 
"Hey Gabriel is that a diary?" I ask, but upon further inspection, I see it's something more: evidence of something. He's drawing dresses.
"Gabriel's gay!" I announce to everyone.

Your characters don't deserve this aaah...

Ah, yes! Midoraka! A great ship! I've seen Bakugo shipped with both of them and it's like no... Bakugo literally bullied Izuku for most of his life, that's not romantic, it's abusive. And with Uraraka, she's too good for Bakugo. He'd probably be angry towards her too. 
Also, speaking of what things stand for.. what does OMP mean?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Claudia

After Bleiz arrived I quickly thanked Cloud for catching me and Gabriel for sticking up for us before heading back to the bus. Moments later the bus started up. 

"Alright we'll be stopping at a restaurant near the hotel we'll be staying at in two hours. Behave yourselves." Dr. Fouley called back. 

"Hey Gabriel is that a diary?" I heard George ask as he got up to look over Gabriel's shoulder to look at a book in his lap.

I looked over and noticed Gabriel looking nervous and flustered. 

"Gabriel's gay!" George suddenly said in an obnoxiously loud voice. 

What's with George calling everyone gay today? He just got done calling me a lesbian for Cloud, which I'm not, I'm very much straight. Gabriel stood up for me when George said this to me, I should do the same for him. But how can I do that without confronting George and getting in an argument. 

I looked over at the book to see what George was using as reasoning. In his book was a light sketch of the basic shape of a dress, not much thought put into it as of the moment but he had most likely only began drawing a minuet ago. 

"You're a clothing designer." I said with an excited smile. 

"He's gay." George reiteratted. 

"Actually male designers are most prominent in the female fashion department. Let's see there's Sean John, Calvin Klein, Valentino, YSL, Ferragamo, Holsten, Gucci, Rucci, Fendi, Kenneth Cole, Michael Korrs, Mr. Ford, D&G, BCBG, Alexander Perkovich, Oscar de la Renta, and Louis Vuitton. Granted, some of them are gay but others actually married and have families. It's so cool that you're designing clothing. I bet you'll have a famous fashion line some day. Before that happens I'd love to see some of your work." I said with a smile. 

I kept my hands in my lap to prevent the others from noticing how much I was trembling. My heart was beating so quickly, I'm so glad it's over. I have to thank Venesa, Nick's ex-girlfriend who insisted that she must have at least one piece of merchandise from each designer. I'm just hoping that all the ones I listed were male. I honestly don't know with those weird names. They sounded male but I know next to nothing about fashion designers besides a hand full of names and the one fact about there being more male's in the female fashion business than females. I hope George also doesn't know anything about fashion. Then I'll only have made a fool of myself in front of Gabriel and he seems nice enough to let it go. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

OMP means "Oh my Primus".

It's a Transformers thing . XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

turquoisepegasus48

Cloud:
Do not punch the ignorant fool. Do not punch the uneducated fool. Do not punch George. I chanted like a mantra inside my head, curling my hand into a fist. He's just unedcuated. And if he is trying to insult people of the LGBTQ+ community... Well, Momma didn't pay for my siblings and I to take martial arts and self-defense classes for nothing.

"So what if Gabriel is gay? If he is, you have no reason to out him, if he isn't, you have no reason to assume things. Besides, you say it like it changes him as a person. It's just an orientation. It's just love. It doesn't change him as a person. We're still just kids with some weird powers." I point out, an icy cold anger settling over me. "Don't be homophobic, George. And don't be stereotypical either. It's not how you make friends, and it's not how you work as a team."

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

When Cloud makes a valid point and you can't come up with any counters because you don't even have George's viewpoint to begin with...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

George:

"Oh, it's just love. Don't be homophobic or stereotypical. You're the scum of the Earth." I say in a deeper, goofier voice to mock her. "Cloud, don't tell me you're THAT annoying girl." 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Cloud:
Don't. Slap. Him. Don't slap him. Do not slap him.

"No. I'm not. I'm just defending my moms from a homophobic jerk. You don't have to agree with it, but just accept it and deal with it. It's not an insult. It's just a way of life. You can tease about it all you want, you just make yourself lonelier in the end." I am barely suppressing an angry full-body glow, instead directing the glow to my nails where it's less noticable. This boy is asking to get judo flipped. I swear. Or slapped. Or punched. Say something against my moms. Just. Try. Me.

(storm you realize that i have mentioned multiple times that cloud has taken martial arts and self defense classes right? cloud will beat him up in defense of her moms, and lowkey herself as well. she will psychically fight him if thats what the situation calls for)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

George:

"You totally are! You're giving me an annoying lecture. It's stupid. You're not some lame teacher. You're just some annoying girl." I protest. No wonder she's annoying, she has TWO moms.

(Well it's not like he doesn't deserve it.
I have faith in my George's combat abilities... of course, not actual combat, but, it's pretty hard to hit him if he can just run away. And he does have some muscle. 
Now would actually be the best time to fight him, on the bus in an enclosed space where he has less room to move.)

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

And Cloud's probably going to end up adopting everyone, I feel like... but I feel like she and George would definitely have a sibling relationship with getting into arguments a lot and just annoying each other... hopefully one day they'll learn to accept each other.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump! 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

"Gabriel's gay!" I jumped when a familiar voice suddenly shouted above me and I felt my face grow hot with embarrassment.

He saw my sketchbook... It's going to be grade school all over again with George... I could feel my eyes starting to water and I quickly wiped them with my arm before George could notice. It was then that I realized Claudia was talking.

"...male designers are most prominent in the female fashion department. Let's see there's Sean John, Calvin Klein, Valentino, YSL, Ferragamo, Holsten, Gucci, Rucci, Fendi, Kenneth Cole, Michael Korrs, Mr. Ford, D&G, BCBG, Alexander Perkovich, Oscar de la Renta, and Louis Vuitton. Granted, some of them are gay but others actually married and have families. It's so cool that you're designing clothing. I bet you'll have a famous fashion line some day. Before that happens I'd love to see some of your work." I blushed a bit more at that, but this time for a different reason.

No one's ever said something encouraging to me about my designing passion before.. Well, except Mother, but that's not really the same as this...

I felt a warm flicker of pride and hope at her words, though not too much. I gave her a small, but fully sincere smile that basically said "thank you". Then I put my earbuds back in and started drawing again, while listening to my classical music, successfully tuning everything else out.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Awwww, Gabriel's such a sweet kid.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Claudia

I listened to Cloud and George start to argue, George seeming slightly more like a younger sibling that was trying to push is sister's buttons than actually trying to get into a fist fight like Cloud seemed to want to. 

I looked to George out of concern but he was giving me a warm look and soft smile. He had already been red when George called him gay but his blush had become even more visable. I could tell he wanted to convey the fact that he had appreciated me sticking up for him. His gratitude helped to calm me down after speaking up the way I had. Not that it would last long. I should at least try to break up the fight between George and Cloud. 

"No. I'm not. I'm just defending my moms from a homophobic jerk. You don't have to agree with it, but just accept it and deal with it. It's not an insult. It's just a way of life. You can tease about it all you want, you just make yourself lonelier in the end."

"You totally are! You're giving me an annoying lecture. It's stupid. You're not some lame teacher. You're just some annoying girl."

"G-guys come on, can't we just agree to disagree. I mean your opinions and acceptance of the topic shouldn't really matter to each other. I mean who we date doesn't affect one another unless we are dating one another. Right?" I said meakly, trying to put a more neutral stance in the mix. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

George:

"G-Guys come on, can't we just agree to disagree? I mean your opinions and acceptance of the topic shouldn't really matter to each other. I mean, who we date doesn't affect one another unless we are dating one another. Right?" Claudia suggests.
Dating one another? I burst into laughter.
"Ahaha, like I'd date any of you!" I fall back into my seat. "That's funny, Claudia!"

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Oh George, if only you knew. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Ahahaha that's why I did it.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

This RP's going slower than the last one did. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Rip all of us.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Claudia

"Ahaha, like I'd date any of you! That's funny, Claudia!" George laughed, falling into his seat. 

I felt my face turn red as I looked forward in my seat. Was that a insult towards me or a generalized statement? Why do I feel personally insulted by that comment? I let out a single airy laugh under my breath. I shouldn't really care, I'm not interested in dating right now. That might change once I find the right guy but right now I just want to focus on keeping up with this new job and keeping up with my education so I can get a real job for myself in the future. I can't leach of the government forever, who knows if these powers are even a permanent thing. Besides even if I was looking for someone to date right now George is near the top of the list on, men I'd never date. As far as I've seen the boy has no redeeming qualities, besides possibly physical appearance but I'm not shallow enough to let that overshadow everything else. I want someone who will encourage me, someone I can rely on to be there when I need them whether that be when I'm afraid or sad, someone who will make me laugh when everything is miserable, someone who is unique and himself, someone who doesn't let others choose who they are going to be. George is none of those things, he's just a childish loud mouth who I'd be surprised if he has more than one brain cell. 

I sighed slightly. I get way too worked up over little things. 

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

The sky was growing dark as we turned into the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel. 

"Alright, dinner time kids. Behave yourselves and keep your powers in control, I don't wont to see a single bit of your powers used out in public. Oh also, try to act like a family of adopted siblings so I don't have a hundred people questioning me about if I kidnapped all of you. That's the last thing I need right now. After we eat dinner we'll head over to the hotel." Richard Fouley said. 

"Does that mean we have to call you dad?" Someone asked. 

"If you do, don't say it sarcastically." He shot a look over to George. "If not just call me by name. So it doesn't sound so formal." 

With that he opened the bus door and we went inside the resturant. The rest of us followed suit and entered the very rustic building. Upon first impression the building smelled absolutely wonderful and the array of items in the surrounding gift shop was astounding. There were candles, candy, nick knacks, modest almost bohemian styled women's clothing, stuffed animals, electronic toys, and more. Directly across from the door were the restrooms with an operating stoplight over the entrance. It was so cool.

I looked over to the small desk where Dr. Fouley was putting is name in for seating. He turned and walked back over to us. 

"There's about a ten minuet wait, look around the gift shop for a bit but keep an eye on me so you known when we are being seated." He instructed. 

We went our separate ways and I chose to take a quick stop in the restroom. Being slightly odd I chose to wait until the light over the door was green before entering because why not. 

The restroom wall were bright yellow with sponge marks of a series of other bright colors. The stalls and sink were white and had softened round edges, adding to the childish look of the bathroom. On the sink was an array of scented hand lotions. 

"It's so cute in here!" I commented out loud without thinking. 

"They did a good job redecorating after the shooting." A woman exiting one of the stalls commented in reply. 

"Shooting?" I asked in surpise. 

"You're not from around these parts if you haven't heard the story." The woman mused, now washing her hands. 

"No, I'm passing through the area with my family to go visit my grandmother in Virginia." I lied. 

"Ah, well there was an incident a couple weeks ago. No one knows what provoked him but a man shot his wife and twin daughters in this bathroom before turning the gun on himself. Only one of the daughters lived and she just got out of hospitalization." 

The color drained from my face as I began feeling a little sick. People were killed where I'm standing, that's not at all horrible. 

I quickly used the restroom, wanting to leave as soon as possible. Before exiting the room I paused to smell the lotions and decided to use a little of one of the floral scented ones. 

I exited the restroom in time to see Mr. Fouley signaling us over. We followed the waiter into the main eating area which was older fashioned than the other room. This one had old portraits and farm equipment lining the walls. Each table was lit with an oil burning lamp and in the center of the wall between the two doorways into the kitchen was lit fireplace. The room was divided into three sections with two circular tables in each corner, not part of those three sitting area. At the edge of the dividers separating each place were checker tables. 

We were seated at the circular table closest to the entrance. There were eight seats and seven of us. I quickly chose the hardest to reach spot where I could be furthest away from the server which the back of my chair against the wall. 

After a moment the man who had seated us came back with a basket full of rolls and a bowl of jellies, honey, and butter. 

"My name's Danny and I'll be serving you. Can I start you off with something to drink?" Our server asked. 

I quickly opened my menu and found the drink section on the first page. 

"Can I have the homemade raspberry lemonade?" I requested when it was my turn. 

Once he had gotten all of the orders he walked away. I looked through the menu quickly. The dinning options were nothing fancy, they were more simple and slightly southern styled. I found a separated section on the third page advertising a plate of homemade chicken and dumplings that wound be served with two sides. I decided to have that with a side of macaroni and cheese and stake fries. 

I placed down my menu and noted two triangular bocks with pegs in them. I grabbed one and took a closer look at it and noticed one hole was unfilled by the removable pegs. It was a game of sorts. The directions said you had to jump the pegs over one another into an empty hole, once you jumped a peg you could remove it. If you ended with one peg you were a genious, if you ended with two you were pretty smart, if you ended with three you were average, if you were ended with four or more you were a "complete ignoramoose". I decided to give it a try but I ended with four. I reset the block. I was determand to have only one peg left when I left this place. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Looks like someone has been to cracker barrel recently... I haven't swet foot in that restaurant in years. I don't think there is one that is super close by for us to go through... and either way I wouldn't want to go. I think my family might've gone there once and I tried their peanut butter and jelly... but the bread was too crunchy and it was toasted or something so I didn't like it.

Interesting game. As soon as I saw the genius thing, I looked up solutions because George HAS to win, of course! 

Possible spoils for the RP so if you're a reader you might want to skip over this:
Now one fun idea would be George watching everyone try and that at the very end as people are getting out he solves it on his first try (since he's had time to watch other people's startegies fail). However, I have an impatient kid, so I don't know if that would work. Or maybe each time he goes to grab it someone else takes it and tries instead because George has already proven he doesn't deserve first dibs. Hmmm...

Also, question for Cassy: Would George's super speed affect his legs, or his entire body? For example, when doing the game, would his hands just be a blur as they moved around? Or is it only his legs that would be super fast?

Also, another idea... I just wonder how other countries would react to superheroes. Like hey America you already have a bunch of nukes why do you need mutant kids and if like a world war 3 starts would they be sent out..? But that's like a whole different story...

It's nice to see a POV. I thought you were busy having a life or something, Cassy!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Actually I haven't been there since October but I go all the time. I'm smack dab between four. This one is based off my favorite one, everything mentioned in that POV was real, including the shooting. That happened a year or two ago I think. 

Possible Spoils for the RP: 

- Yeah that sounds like something he'd do. I feel like Claudia is going to be like me while playing that game, she does it like ten times, figures it out, then can't remember how she did it.

- Originally in the first attempt of this RP (The one before the previous one like when I was still using Sora instead of Claudia), it was supposed to be just the legs like how super strength was supposed to be just one arm but that was before Wolfheart got to making Gabriel who got me thinking that if he had literal wings then it wasn't just some radioactive ability it was new gene codes being entered into their DNA to heal them which resulted in other abilities. Thus it wouldn't just be fixated in his legs so I'd say his whole body has superspeed. 

- That would be an interesting thing to mention at some point. I figured that they'd get involved with some social events in DC so they'd probably run into foreign leaders at some point who will already probably criticize them for being powerful weapons that even if Jonathan promises not to use them for war, he won't be in office forever. 

I was having a life. I've been hanging out with my friends (Plus I've been outside working in my garden). Sadly my boyfriend is out of state so we haven't had the chance to hang out lately. We are probably going out on a date as soon as he gets back but IDK yet. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

OMP-

I LOVE CRACKER BARREL-

AND THE TABLE THEY SAT AT IS LITERALLY THE SAME TABLE ME AND MY FAMILY USUALLY SIT AT-

AT LEAST, IT'S THE SAME DESCRIPTION, THE ROUND TABLE CLOSEST TO THE ENTRANCE-

ALSO, I'M GONNA HAVE TO LOOK UP CRACKER BARREL'S MENU, 'CAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN A COUPLE MONTHS-

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , , 9