Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

At the age of 7, children who show magical aptitude are taken away from their families/living situation and sent to HeartFire Academy, the boarding academy for all of those who show magical aptitude and possible superpower aptitude. If you grow out of the magical aptitude, your memory is erased and you are sent back home to live your normal life. If you learn to use the magic and/or the powers, you are kept as a valuable part of HeartFire. 
When you are seven, you receive this letter:

Dear Mr/Miss __________________________________, 
We are proud to inform you that you have been accepted into HeartFire Academy. This is a very prestigious academy and it is important that a intelligent person of your level attends this academy so you can continue to excel in life. We will send out an professional to better explain this academy to your family on August 13th. We hope to see you on August 25th. 
Sincerely, 
Rowena HeartFire.

You accept. 
However, there is a growing danger at this school. Kinissves, the demon, is rising, wanting to destroy everyone and everything at this school. So they are training us, increasing our training classes. 
With the two powers everyone has, the training impacts everyone in certain ways. 
There are groups of students assigned to different things. 
Can we fight? Will be be able to stop Kinissves’ rising?

HeartFire Academy:
You are assigned a roommate at random, but your room will reflect you two’s interests(favorite colors, hobbies, etc). In all the dorms, there is soft and fluffy white carpeting, a TV, a mini fridge, a couch, desks for each person in the dorm, a microwave, and closets for each person. You have one other dorm mate. There are 49 floors. There are 20 apartments per floor. 

The school has a uniform for classes. The uniform is a white collared shirt with HFA inscribed on the collar, a blue sweater, black pants/a long skirt with pants underneath, and shoes of your choice.

Each classroom has 20 desks, a whiteboard/chalkboard, books, and a sink. 

There is a small town next to HeartFire that hosts HeartFire graduates/agents. They call it HeartVillage. It has cafes, bakeries, restaurants, book stores, and school supply stores. 

Classes:
Mandatory classes:
Math(choose a form of math to take), Language Arts/English, Physical Education, Science(choose a form of science to take), Social Studies, and a language(German/Italian/Greek/Spanish/French/Scottish)
Electives:
Mages(For those in the Mage group only)
Fighting 101(For those in the Fighters group only)
Musics(For those in the Music Mage group only)
Bending 101(For those in the Element-Bending group)
Weapon Making 101(For those in the Weapons-Making group)
Elementalism(For those in the Elemental Mage group)
Basic Spells & Potions
Astronomy
Defense Against Dangerous Creatures

Schedule:
Breakfast: 7:00-8:00
Period One: 8:03-9:03
Period Two: 9:06-10:06
Period Three: 10:09-11:12
Lunch: 11:15-12:15
Period Four: 12:18-1:18
Period Five: 1:21-2:24
Period Six: 2:27-3:30
Period Seven: 3:33-4:36
Period Eight: 4:39-5:39
Dinner: 5:42-6:42
Period Nine: 6:45-7:45
Free Time/Study Hall: 7:48-9:48
Lights Out: 10:00-6:00AM

Rules:

-2 Powers per person

-That power can have up to 7 aspects

-No OPness(Elementokinesis is not counted as OP, since everyone in the elemental mage group has it)

-One person per year has mental powers. 

Form:

Full Name:
Nicknames: 
Sexuality: 
Apppearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Cursed or not?
If cursed, what is your curse?
Powers:
How high of an magical and superpower aptitude did you show(Highest is 100%)?
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Schedule:
New or Returning?
Intrests/Favorites:
Crush:
Group (Either Fighter, Teacher, Weapons-Maker, Elemental-Bender((for Elemental-Bender choose ONE element)), Elemental Mage, or Music Mage):
Any pets(Up to one)? 

Dorm Floor:

Dorm Mate:

Clubs: 
How strong are your powers(1-10)?
Anything else:

My form:

Full Name: Morana Lorelei Geller
Nicknames: Mor-Mor, Ana, Mory, Rory, Miss Geller, 
Year: 1

Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
Appearance: Morana has black hair streaked with blue, bubblegum pink, and bright purple that reaches her shoulders and is normally worn up in a very short braid. She has bright silver eyes that change colors with what element she’s controlling at the minute(ie. Blue for water, green for earth, red for fire, etc). She has very pale skin that sometimes seems blue and has a few scars on it(one under her right eye, another on her left shoulder, and one on her right ankle)She wears glasses. It about 4’7. 
Clothes: 
A) Training: Morana wears a silver tank-top, black shorts, and black tennis shoes. 
B) School: She wears a white collared shirt with HFA inscribed on the collar, a blue sweater, a long skirt with pants underneath, black boots, a silver Oak Hollow pin, and has a blue backpack with all her books for her classes. 
C) Casual: She wears a Marina and The Diamonds t-shirt, a black Glee sweatshirt, jeans, and black converse. 
D) Formal: She wears a light blue long-sleeved dress with a brown satchel and black boots. 
Personality: Morana is what some people would, at first glance, describe as a strange girl. She is quite shy around strangers and new places/situations, but once she gets used to the people/places she is much more talkative/energetic. Around new people/places(or the first couple of days/weeks at HeartFire Academy), she is quiet and shy. She gets very anxious, and tends to avoid people. She gets very sarcastic and rude to people when she is anxious. Once she’s gotten adjusted to people/places/situations, she is much more kind and caring towards people. She also tends to be a lot less quiet, and is more open to the idea of sharing ideas. She is very brave and tends to gravitate towards larger groups of people. Morana is very obsessed with detail. She can be happy and perky when she wants and also sad and quiet when she wants.
Cursed or not? Cursed. 
If cursed, what is your curse?Her powers will forever respond to her emotions.
Powers(3): Elementokinesis(Controls light, water, air, earth, fire, and darkness) and ergokinesis(controls fauna, flora, nuclear, hakai, haigo, kinetic, and lunar)Mental Powers(telekinesis, telepathy, madness, influence, and precognition)
How high of an magical and superpower aptitude did you show? 100%
Skills: She is very quick to spot anything that seems different. Very intelligent. She is very difficult to trick. Loves books. She can run very fast and can climb anything very fast. She is very good at rock climbing. Good with knives. She is very creative and has an active imagination. Very intelligent and good at deductions and observations. Very good at analyzations. She is very sharp. 
Weaknesses: She fears losing her family and friends, since they mean so much to her. She fears not being loved. She has the worst control over her powers, which doesn’t always go well. She fears death. She also fears most humans. She is slightly ADHD and doesn’t always focus on the exact correct thing. She can’t do mental math very well. She’s very bad at making friends and getting along with people. Tends to be a bit dark. She can’t sit still for too long at all. Isn’t the best when it comes to weapons like guns. Never sleeps. 
Schedule:
German 8:03-9:03
Social Studies 9:06-10:06
Algebra 10:09-11:12
Lunch 11:15-12:15
English 12:18-1:18
Engineering 1:21-2:24
Physical Education 2:27-3:30
Mages 3:33-4:36
Elementalism 4:39-5:39
Basic Spells & Potions 6:45-7:45
New or Returning?New
Intrests/Favorites: Blue, astronomy, weather, books, writing, music, nature, evrironment, movies, musicals, animals. 
Crush: Anyone willing?
Group (Either Fighter, Teacher, Weapons-Maker, Elemental-Bender((for Elemental-Bender choose ONE element)), Elemental Mage, or Music Mage): Elemental Mage
Any pets? She brings a cat. 

Dorm Floor: 49

Dorm Mate: Anyone?

Clubs: Imventing Club, Writing Club, Glee Club, Drama Club, Running Club, Swim Team. 

How strong are your powers? 10(The strongest.)
Anything else: She grew up in Snowton, Maryland, a small town.

Mods please please please let this through. It took me 3 days. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Saveeee :D

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

warriorcat609

Form:
Full Name: Elizabeth Claire Jennings
Nicknames: She goes by the names of Ellie, El, Ella or her middle name, Claire.
Year: First Year
Sexuality: Straight
Apppearance: Her hair is a silky strawberry blond that's in a long ponytail and held by a light green hair scrunchy. Light-Skinned with almond shaped gray-ish, Blue-ish eyes and thin lips. Ellie has an oval shaped face, her chin sort of rounded but not pointy. She's slim, tiny and petite and wears red-rimmed glasses. Her eyes turn a unnatural bright blue when she's using her technopathic powers and a violet purple when she's using her teleportation.
Clothes: (Just going to do what you did..
A) Casual: A blue jean jacket with a blank white T-shirt, red skirt and black flats. A silver bracelet on her left hand and her red glasses.
B) Training: Black leggings, Blue Tank top with the word Adidas in black letters on it and black and white running shoes.
C) Formal: A light pink dress that goes down to her knees with a black bow ribbon tied around her waste and black heels.

Personality: Ellie is a very intelligent, nerdy but realist person. She goes by facts more than hopes and beliefs, though she does have confidence that things will turn out well most of the time. She isn't a fan of the great out-doors and spends most of her time inside with her laptops, books and technology either coding or creating something from her homemade blue prints. Once Ellie starts something she won't stop until she finishes it completely. She's your typical social butterfly who likes to make friends, she isn't the sort of person that cares what other people think of her. She enjoys letting her true colors fly free without a care in the world. When Ellie is sad she bottles it up inside of her, or when she can't take it anymore she's quiet and locks herself in her room, isolating herself. When mad she is fast to anger, she starts to yell and doesn't completely think straight. She has a long attention span and finds all of her classes fun, such as math history, ELA, Science and technology. Ellie is a hard worker and won't quit till she gets it right which makes her a bit stubborn though she's caring and protective over the people/things she's cares about. She doesn't really like pets, she's Allergic.
Cursed or not?: Not cursed.
If cursed, what is your curse?:
Powers(2): Technopathy, The ability to manipulate/control technology and machinery with her mind or with the touch of her finger. Invisibility, the power to make her self non-visible to the eye.
How high of an magical and superpower aptitude did you show(Highest is 100%)?: 89%
Skills: A speedy thinker and resourceful person. Gifted with technology, Her book smarts gets her outstanding grades, A social Butterfly, Creative, and strong minded,
Weaknesses: She isn't very athletic, not the fastest runner, Someone hurting the people she cares about, Embarresement, Death, Betrayal, Pets since she's allergic.
Schedule:
Schedule:
Science: 8:03-9:03
Social Studies: 9:06-10:06
English: 10:09-11:12
Algebra: 12:18-1:18
Technology: 1:21-2:24
P.E 2:27-3:30
Math: 3:33-4:36
ELA: 4:39-5:39
Period Nine: 6:45-7:45

New or Returning?: New
Intrests/Favorites: Reading, The indoors, Coding, Making technology. Studying, School.
Crush: Anyone? :3
Group (Either Fighter, Teacher, Weapons-Maker, Elemental-Bender((for Elemental-Bender choose ONE element)), Elemental Mage, or Music Mage): Elemental Mage? I don't get this part..
Any pets(Up to one)? Nope.
Dorm Floor: 49
Dorm Mate: Morana
Clubs: Robotics Club
How strong are your powers(1-10)? 8
Anything else: Born on Valentines Day which means she recently just turned 7.

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ravenfairy187

Okay so the fighters are the people who are sent out onto the battlefield when they have to fight Kinissves. The teachers are the students who, like, excel and who become teachers to everyone in different things. The weapons-makers make the weapons for everyone if they cant use their powers. The elemental-benders are the people who bend the elements to their will and can use that to fight Kinissves or to teach everyone. The elemental mages are the people who use magic and elements(all 7) to fight. The music mages are the people who have enchanted voices, or can play enchanted instruments. 

Also:

Technology isnt a class. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

warriorcat609

I mean, Technology is a class where I am from XD 

But a'ight, I'll replace that place with Art.

I'll be a weapon-maker, my character could make tech-based devices as weapons. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ravenfairy187

The only classes available are the ones I listed. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save. 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

Wait....... your having a seven year old do GERMAN and ALGEBRA? What are they, some kid prodigy? 0.o

Full Name: Katherine Diera
Nicknames: Kate, Katie, Kit (Semi-long story that she may or may not tell you. :P)
Year: 4th year

Sexuality: Straight
Apppearance: Waist length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, freckles
Clothes: tshirt and shorts, tennies
Personality: To put it simply, she's a goofball who loves having fun.
Cursed or not?: Yeah
If cursed, what is your curse?: Some may say its a blessing cuz it looks cool, but she hates it. She has a pink streak of hair on the left side of her head
Powers: Katherine can shape shift into animals, as well as understand other animals' languages. She can also take on parts of an animal, so she can have a rabbit's ears and a cat's tail or something randomly if she likes. Animals also kind of... follow her, I guess you can say, especially when she is outside. This is because she has a strong connection with them.
How high of an magical and superpower aptitude did you show?: About 97%
Skills: She's good with animals, she's creative, she does enjoy reading, and she has extroardinary stamina.
Weaknesses: She's very loyal to her friends and to animals. If anyone tries to hurt one of her friends or an animal while she is there, she will stop them with whatever it takes. This doesn't mean she's a vegatarian. She understands certain animals where designed to be food, while others weren't.
Schedule:

Math (5th grade level): 8:03-9:03
Language Arts: 9:06-10:06
Biology: 10:09-11:12
Physical Education: 12:18-1:18
French: 1:21-2:24
Social Studies: 2:27-3:30
Fighting: 3:33-4:36
Free Period: 4:39-5:39
Astronomy: 6:45-7:45
New or Returning? Returning
Intrests/Favorites: Animals (Duh), although especially rabbits. Favorite color is lime green, but she loves all bright colors. She enjoys astronomy. 
Crush: Open
Group: Elemental Mage (if animals don't count, fighter)
Any pets: Well, she has a rabbit named Lanie. But she almost always is breaking the one 'pet' rule, due to animals always finding her.

Dorm Floor: 4

Dorm Mate: Open

Clubs: Nature Club, Art Club
How strong are your powers(1-10)?: 9
Anything else: idk

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

ravenfairy187

1. Nope. Since this is supposed to be a advanced school, they take classes likd that at  young age. 

2. Animals dont count. So shes a Fighter. 

Accepted. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

ok. So I'll have her doing geometry then, lol.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

I swear I joined an rp exactly like this but it never got anywhere so it died really fast, which was sad.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

rabbitpaw36

up

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

rabbitpaw36

boing

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

rabbitpaw36

up

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Doing this! Also, Yours has 3 powers, not 2, so

Form:

Full Name: Mikana Alysha
Nicknames: Mika, Kika, Mi-Mi, Kimi
Year: 1

Sexuality: I'M A SEVEN YEAR OLD
Apppearance: Long brown hair with 4 side braids, 2 right, 2 left, eyes change color to mood, though not very different, just slightly changed, from blue-ish green eyes. Smaller height of a seven year old, though extremely skinny, red-brown glasses. Light blush at all times, and soft expression, ears always covered, light eyebrows, light skin
Clothes: Following everyone else... School is already known

A) Training: Black yoga pants with a pink strip on the outer sides. Tight black jacket and a small leather belt

B) Casual: Navy blue fox jacket, athletics pants of any color

C)Formal: Red skirt, blue short sleeved t-shirt with long-sleeved denim half-jacket
Personality:Turtle-like: Shy, gets too close, hides in shell, witty, creative, empathetic, kind, quiet, soft
Cursed or not?: Yes, Curse Of A Thousand Words
If cursed, what is your curse?: She is only able to say 1,000 words in her lifetime before she is unable to talk
Powers: Teleportation(What do you mean by aspects?), Telepathy(?)
How high of an magical and superpower aptitude did you show(Highest is 100%)?: 90%
Skills: Witty, creative, intelligent, speed, sneaky, good with martial arts?
Weaknesses: Physical and mental pain, people getting to close, getting bad scores, letting people down
Schedule:

ELA: 8:03-9:03
Math: 9:06-10:06
Social Studies: 10:09-11:12
Science: 12:18-1:18
PE: 1:21-2:24
French: 2:27-3:30
Fighting 101: 3:33-4:36
Defense Against Dangerous Creatures: 4:39-5:39
Basic Spells & Potions: 6:45-7:45
New or Returning?: New
Intrests/Favorites:
Crush: I'M A SEVEN YEAR OLD
Group: Fighter
Any pets?: A fox named Starlight for the white star on the forehead while the rest is natural coloring of a red fox

Dorm Mate: Katherine?

Clubs: Running Club, Art Club, Writing Club
How strong are your powers(1-10)? 8
Anything else: When powers don't work, she uses stealth, strength and speed, along with her wits to help her. Unfortuantely, she does this alone with leads to more chances at.... and some confusion

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Yay!

Full Name: Blakelyn Morgan Dawson
Nicknames: Just call her Blake. Please.
Year: 5, I guess

Sexuality: straight, but she doesn't care about that stuff.
Apppearance: longish chestnut brown hair that is a decently light shade of brown. Sometimes she dyes the ends sea-green and either leaves it down, in a braid, or in a high ponytail. Her eyes are naturally a hazel color, and can be green, brown, or hazel depending on the environment she's in. Her skin is suntanned and she is average height, about 4'11 and has freckles across her nose and cheeks. She is extremely pretty but doesn't notice it-the guys do though.
Clothes: She wears athletic brands such as nike and under armour, since she can handle cold she usually only wears a t-shirt with the brand logo on it, some black sports pants, and maybe a sweatshirt depending on the weather
Personality: Blake is very laid-back and chill, she is more of a go-with-the-flow kind of person. One thing she loves about herself is how sarcastic and hilarious she is. Sarcasm is her middle name(not really) and she can make anyone laugh. Blake comes off as a little dim-witted but is actually pretty clever and witty. She is energetic, brave, and athletic and is interested in all sports.
Cursed or not? NOPE
If cursed, what is your curse? I said NOPE
Powers: Super speed and Hagio-Ergokinesis(can control divine energy)
How high of an magical and superpower aptitude did you show(Highest is 100%)? 90%
Skills: is very athletic and fast, she is decently strong from doing so many sports, she can fly a plane(yep)and she is a great bungee jumper.
Weaknesses: Claustrophobia and trust.
Schedule:

Fighting 101: 8:03-9:03
Standard Math-Algebra: 9:06-10:06
German: 10:09-11:12
Defense Against Dangerous Creatures: 12:18-1:18
Phsical Education(her favorite): 1:21-2:24
Advanced English: 2:27-3:30
Chemistry(Science): 3:33-4:36
Social Studies: 4:39-5:39
Astronomy: 6:45-7:45

New or Returning? Returning
Intrests/Favorites: LOVES anything with sports, danger, green, enchiladas, baby dragons, Fighting 101, sarcasm
Crush: ummm...I don't know if there are any boys yet
Group (Either Fighter, Teacher, Weapons-Maker, Elemental-Bender((for Elemental-Bender choose ONE element)), Elemental Mage, or Music Mage): Fighter
Any pets(Up to one)? A baby dragon, Spark

Dorm Mate: Katie? U good with that?

Clubs: Running club, soccer club ,fighting club, swimming club, lacrosse club
How strong are your powers(1-10)? 9
Anything else: np 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Accept us plz!

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

Always going to be a little lost...