Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

Welcome to my first ever roleplay! anyway, i had people vote, and magic and stranded got the most, so if you wanted minecraft, you should have voted on it. so you are stranded on magic isles with other kids, and have somehow obtained powers. you don't remember how you got there, or most of your life. you just remember your name, things that dont relate to your life, and that you had no powers until now. you have few choices: work with the stranded kids to survive, work alone to escape, or give in to the rising evil that threatens to destroy the seemingly peaceful forest and quiet shores of your new home (or another option that i didnt list, but this is mainly where i see the plots going, other than in the trash) anyway, (cedar if you read this far) if you wish to join, here is what you must put:

name:

power (try to keep it basic):

sexual orientation:

fear:

dislikes:

other:

code:

name: jackie

power: shape shifting

orientation: straight

fear: spiders, the unkown

likes: peaceful nights, swimming, nature, kind people, roleplay, singing

dislikes: mean people

other: is skilled with survival.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

name: Adelaide

power (try to keep it basic): Water 

sexual orientation: straight 

fear: the volcano is going to blow 

likes: reading and writing. Also likes walking in the jungle 

dislikes: when people argue 

other: cedar

code: waffles are th key

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SAVE A FEMALE SPOTTTT C:

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

save power of time and power of ice

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

suave

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

dragonheart5600

@swamp your spot is saved

also, people can have the same power/element. well have it max of 3 for a power tho. so one ice power, as well as 4 spots, are saved

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

Can I do 2, or should I just do 1 for starters?

name: Jade ''Rocky'' (Ironic, since he had this nickname before he had powers) Smith

power (try to keep it basic): Rock. Basically, he can manipulate stone. (heat it up, move it, change its form, etc.)

sexual orientation: Straight. Won't be any romance on their part, because they don't really fall for anyone there.

appearance: Black shaggy hair with electric blue tips, sorta lanky. Light skin. Hits about 5'1o.

personality: Generally kind of cold. Pretty much a loner, although he might stay with one or two other people. He's kind of goofy, although he can be serious when it's needed. He's that kind of person who might betray you.

fear: Dogs.

likes: Heat, the light, plants (Not obsessively like a weird person [when I say that I mean like somebody who ships themselves with plants]) Anything red, and being alone.

dislikes: The cold, the dark, dogs, school, and too many other people.

other: Roleplays in teal.

code: Cedar

I hope you don't mind that I added some extra stuff I found necessary to his form. (Appearance and Personality)

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Name: Samantha "Sammy" Hart

Power: Super Speed/Super hearing

Sexual Orientation: Straight 

Appearance: Short brown hair with long bangs pulled back with a black head band, light-fair skin and emerald green eyes. A tall, lean, petite and athletic frame. She stands at about 5'6. Sammy wears light blue jean shorts, a olive green bomber jacket, black and white adidas and a white T-shirt. 

Personality: Energetic and lively, she enjoys socializing and playing sports like basketball and track. (More revealed in roleplay)

Fear: Snakes, The dark, Bugs, Death, Wild Animals, and being alone. 

Likes: Sports, Music, Socializing, Making friends, Cats & Dogs, Silence.

Dislikes: Extremely loud noises (Since she has super hearing her ears are sensitive to loud noises) and being bored. 

Other: POV COLOR

Code: Cedar?

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

dragonheart5600

@forrest and tofee accepted, also thanks for catching those. you can start the pov at any area. the main layout is a crescent island, with mini islands around it. the middle island has a volcano, surrounded by forest and jungle. the main inside of the crescent is a beach. the surrounding islands are basically a bit symbolic to elements (theres a jungle island, a sand bank island, a rocky island, a frozen over island, an island where things never happen, a bright, beutiful island, and an island of evil, where the sun shines its last rays each day.)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

darkwolf6599

Rocky:

I lifted my head up. Sand crumbled off my face. I didn't really remember anything, and I had a sensation I had stuff I should have been remembering. A few thoughts streamed back to my mind, as if I'd already been thinking them and I was resuming them after being distracted. I looked around. More sand spilled off my face. There was a tree directly in front of my face. The water around me gleamed impossibly brightly. I rubbed my eyes. The island seemed to be a lush forest. And then I saw an animal, deep brown eyes blinking at me. I sneered at it. It was a little, wiry, brown and tan terrier. I grabbed what appeared to be a frond from a palm tree and started waving it at the thing. "Shoo, mutt." The dog sat down. I didn't know why, but I hated it. I hate dogs. I hate dogs. The dog trotted forward, sniffing my legs. I waved the frond furiously. It didn't leave. Its tail started wagging. I sneered at it. "You can stay, stupid dog." I saw a large crescent-shaped island in front of the one I was on, and instinctively started swimming towards it. The dog followed, That was when I realized something. I could probably shape the rocks underwater into something. I continued swimming, pondering what I could do. I didn't want to leave this place. I climbed up onto the significantly rockier shore of this larger island and summoned a couple of rocks over. They looked perfect for what I had in mind. I don't know how I did it. They just listened to my thoughts, and came to me. I shaped them into a round formation, and was able to move the sand, which was most likely ground up stone, to make a pit. I was still holding the frond I'd had. The rocks melted into the circle, sensing what I wanted to accomplish. I placed the frond in the middle of the pit, and the rocks started to turn red-hot, scorching the frond and lighting it on fire. I looked at the dog. I'd been considering cooking and eating it, but now thought better of it, because it seemed too innocent to kill, especially by burning it alive, because I didn't have anything to instantly kill it with. Then I saw the rabbit.

Mods please let this through I worked hard

• Posted at:

dragonheart5600

i looked up, my head screaming. i looked around, confused. i looked forward to see a big hairy tarantula "aahhh!" i yelled, shooing it away. it started scampering away. i looked around. a lush jungle surrounded me. i stood nervously. i saw a small cat, purring calmly. i knelled down to pet it, and it stopped moving the second i touched it. d-did i just...?! i thought. i took my hand off, and it started moving again. i felt an odd sensation, and fell down, my hands reaching out to catch me.

except they weren't hands.

fluffy tabby paws reached out and hit the floor. i looked at the rest of me. i looked like the same tabby i had touched. i was shocked. will i never be human again?! i thought. next thing i new, i was human again. "I... i can shape shift!" i said. "did you see that?! i can shape shift!" the amber tabby kitten just looked at me. "forget it." i muttered. i walked to the edge of the island and saw a mainland. a small fish was swimming along the bank. i touched the fish, and it froze. i walked into the water, and let go. the air was suddenly dry, and i felt cool water fill my lungs, now gills. i tried moving with my fins, but i could hardly move. i tried using that back tail of mine. i couldn't steer. i tried coordinating. i sawm in a few circles, and made for the main island

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76

darkwolf6599

Rocky:

A stone appeared in my hand, and I threw it at the rabbit. My aim was flawless. It fell over, a small trickle of blood coming down its forehead. I started skinning it. Badly. I held up the pelt. It still had a few chunks of meat on it. I pulled them off. I threw them at the terrier, along with a rib, a hunk of gristly meat still attatched. "Eat it. Get fat." I figured I'd find something to kill the dog with later. I couldn't summon a stone good enough to instantly kill it with now. Or maybe I didn't want to kill the dog. Why do I hate dogs? As if in reply, an image flashed in my mind. Fangs tearing at flesh. I shrugged it off. I managed to make a stake by melting stone, and a few more fire pits, with palm fronds flaming, over the next two hours. Soon, they made a small circle around me. And the dog. The rabbit had cooked on the stake, and I'd ate it. It tasted good, even though I'd burned it. The sun was now high in the sky. I wasn't hungry again yet, but I found a few fruits and stored them in a deep basket I'd made,attatched to the ground. I figured I'd make some kind of weapon to kill the terrier lingering by my feet now. I crafted a primitive-looking sword with some darker colored rocks off of the bay. I raised it above the dog, but I couldn't bring the blade down as the dog looked at me innocently. I sharpened the blade, and tried again. I couldn't do it. I knew that I'd probably never kill this dog. So I let it come with me. I named him Mutt. He came when I called. By the evening, I'd eaten about three of the seven fruits I'd collected, and gotten six more. I guessed that they were large oranges mixed with smaller clumps of berries. I was hungry, but I knew I couldn't exhaust my resources, so I fell asleep in the sand, with Mutt sprawled across my lap.

A few hours later, about midnight, I woke up. I saw a figure nearby.

Mods, please let this through. Sorry for long post.

If this is too much of a time lapse for you guys, you can choose to see me but not do anything. The person I see at the end of the day can be anyone.

• Posted at:

darkwolf6599

III Swats furiously III Sylviaaaaaaaaaaaa roleplay with meeeeeee I'm BOREDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Posted at:

dragonheart5600

(sorry! i couldn't get on.) i had arrived at about night. actually no. it was night when i reached shore. i heard muffled yips, and saw an adorable little terrier. "good puppy." i whispered as it brushed on me. it stopped moving for a second, and next thing i knew, the puppy was yipping furiously at me, as i'd turned into him. who are you?! who are you?! what did you do with the human?! whats your name?! i turned back, and could no longer understand him, but he seemed scared. i tried to whisper something to him, but it came as a soft yip!

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

#youbelongtoaduck

catwolf76