Thumbnail avatar c307729a9a

silverstone108

after a science experiment goes wrong, five teenagers were exposed to dangerous chemicals, transforming them into 'freaks'. shunned from society, the teenagers shut themselves away. months later, the same experiment they were apart of was conducted again in order to destroy these 'freaks'. the teenagers will have to destroy their counterparts or be destroyed themselves.

the heros and the villains both have the same powers, but the villains are more powerful. the form for the hero and villain is the same. also, if someone has the time ability, then another person can also have that ability, they will just be the counterpart.

powers include:

flower power ( the ability to fight with flowers + grow flowers out of hands, the more flowers used the more energy it takes. ) - taken by me

time ( freezing time for specific people, the more people the more energy it takes. )

spirits ( talking to spirits + summoning zombies/ ghosts as minions , the more minions the more energy it takes. )

monster ( the ability to transform into a monster, the longer you are in that form the more energy it takes. )

poison ( being able to emit poison from one's mouth or hands. the more poison the more energy it takes. )

here is said SUPERHERO/VILLAIN form:

full name:

superhero name:

power:

villain or hero:

sexuality:

age (13-18):

personality:

appearance:

skills:

other:

BACK CHARACTER form:

full name:

role in world:

personality:

appearance:

other:

anyway there we go!! silvy out

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

syalla's half sister :')

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save either spot for the poison, idc

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Save the hero spot for the poison (if you don't mind, Eris).

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save hero for monster powers :D

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

save time and monster, if only one then monster (I feel as though I do the power of time too much) *looks down at siggy* Yep, I do.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Save spirits

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

moonlightmystery143

Full Name: Melia Isabella Hendry. She feels her full name is short enough, but if someone wants to give her a nickname, she doesn't really care. She has more important things to worry about.
Superhero Name: Belladonna
Power: Poison. By default, her spit is actually a weak poison, but she can make it stronger if she so pleases. A similar thing happens with her hands, except it occurs in her sweat; the more a normal human would sweat, she only sweats lightly on her palms, except the poison grows stronger. Along with the amount of poison, the strength of the stuff can also draw more from her, and the production of it feeds off the nutrients in her body. For this reason, she can only create "natural" toxins, such as those in poisonous fruits, rather than lethal chemicals. If she blows air from her mouth hard enough, and she already has some poison in her mouth, she can turn it into clear poison gas with the use of her mask.
Villain or Hero: Villain
Sexuality: Bi, leaning on the straight side
Personality: First and foremost, Melia is an intelligent girl. She's very, very intelligent and her knowledge of most everything is decent at least. Though, she definitely has her favorites; for example, science will always hold a special place in this girl's heart and brain, especially life sciences. She's a fast thinker and can easily follow logic and create her own. She's a fast reader with a wide vocabulary and no qualms about showing that if necessary. Though, book smarts aren't this girl's only strong point. She's also very clever, a good planner who always has a trick or two up her sleeve. Be careful with Melia; you never know what you're gonna get. She enjoys testing people and messing with them, not with anything particularly game-changing, but she just enjoys seeing how she can falsely lead them on to believe one thing and have them jump to conclusions. These small manipulations of hers are the only time she'll keep something secret, though. Otherwise, this girl does not know shame or subtlety. Of course, this isn't constant: one secret she'll swear by with her life and the next she'll scream off the rooftop. Whatever the situation calls for, she's in, and she's in full-force. Another thing Melia doesn't know: self-doubt. She just goes right in and then deals with consequences as they come. And, that's another branch of intelligence she's good with: common sense and street smarts. She's very observant and can pick up on the tiniest of clues so long as she cares to look for them. It's almost like she has a sort of radar that goes off in her head whenever something seems fishy, even if it's a completely normal thing that's happening. This also happens with people; she can read you like a book, so long as she bothers, and she'll pick up on if even the tiniest thing seems suspicious or out of place.
Because of how intelligent Melia is, she can't help but share it, and thus comes across as pretty imposing most of the time. She just can't help but butt in when you say something stupid, quickly swooping in to correct you or reveal something that was unknown. She tends to be fairly nosy and in-your-face - again, no self-doubt or shame with this girl - and when she wants answers she will get them at any cost. She's confident in herself and her social skill, though she's not too good when it comes to holding back or knowing where the line is. She has a way with words and is good with people, but has no idea how to make a subtle approach - if she wants to say something, she will say it exactly that way. If she needs to keep something secret, she will simply leave it out of the equation entirely until it's necessary or reveals itself. Melia is loud-spoken and confident, to the point of arrogance and cockiness. She speaks her mind when she wants and doesn't when she doesn't, and there's no way to get anything out of her with the latter case. This girl makes bulls look compliant and subservient. If she wants to do something, she's going to do it, and there's no way you can talk her out of it unless you want a foot down your throat. On that note, she's prone to violence if you get her mad enough. If she wants, she's willing to brute-force her way through things and is certainly capable, but she considers herself above it. She has low thoughts on people who only use their fists, and tends to do things much more creatively when she needs to face some obstacle of that sort.
Appearance: Melia is a bit on the short side, with a decent and fit figure on a wide frame. She's not super curvy or anything, small "features", but she's not exactly flat either. She has short legs in proportion to her torso, and her limbs are slender with a bit of muscle all around. She's fit, due to having to carry around what's essentially a giant weight on her back at all times, but it's nothing special. Her face is oval-shaped, with a soft jaw and chin, a flat nose, and deep-set eyes. Due to the mask she wears, she has some acne scarring on her cheeks along where it meets them, but it's not like anyone will ever really see them. She's tanned, with a decent color to her from the amount of skin she shows aside from her big coat. Under that, and under the mask, she's a bit paler with some killer tan lines, but it's subtle enough and she never really takes either off. Her eyes are a pale hazel color, with more green around the edges and more brown in the center. Her lashes are short and her eyebrows are well-kept. It's not uncommon to see her wearing at least light makeup, and she never skimps on eyeliner.
Melia's hair is a soft, light brown color. It's got an ashy and dull tone to it, by no means a golden brown or whatever, and is a bit darker on the spectrum, but has natural light streaks in it. Her hair is wavy and full-bodied, and she naturally has a lot of it, and I mean a lot. Due to the nutrients taken from her body by the poison, she tends to shed hair a lot, but she still has most all of it left due to the sheer amount of the stuff she has. It's cut to an inch or two past shoulder length, with a blunt, straight-across cut. She never wears it up, to hide her contraption better, but she has a small section that she usually braids back on the left. She keeps a deep side-part on the left side, sweeping her hair up and often resulting in some of it falling into her face. If it's being especially stubborn, she pins this top part in place with bobby pins, but most of the time she doesn't really care.
Melia has no problem showing off her body, and will often wear fairly flashy and revealing outfits. Think along the lines of crop tops and short shorts, or perhaps just a sports bra with a light dress over top. Modesty: yet another thing Melia Hendry doesn't know. She keeps casual and athletic and, even in cold weather, will never be caught dead wearing heavy or warm clothes. For shoes, she'll typically go for running shoes or sandals. She prefers shorts and a top over a dress, just for mobility's sake, but will throw on some short leggings under something casual if she feels like. Typically, she goes for either neutrals or eye-blinding bright colors, and there's no telling: whatever she wants to throw on, she will.
Of course, there's a couple exceptions to Melia's tendency to show skin. She's always wearing an oversized jacket in a pale grey denim, lined on the inside with black knit. She refuses to take this off or even roll up the sleeves and will react badly if you try and pull it off of her. No one knows why exactly she wears it, because she will not reveal the reason at any cost. Along with this, she wears a pair of solid black, lightweight leather gloves which cover her hands and about halfway up her forearms, tucked into her jacket. Finally, she has a gas mask, the kind that only covers the nose and mouth, in a plain black with three canisters. She has modified it to amplify the use of her powers. The middle canister allows her to "throw" her poison spit up to a maximum of about 15 feet, or with the use of her tank, it basically turns into something of a water gun that can shoot a stream of poison that same amount of distance. The ones on the side are a bit fancier: if she blows air out through her mouth, they can intersperse poison into the air, essentially creating clouds of poison gas from her mouth. The only limit to this is the amount of poison she has stored in her tank. This is what her jacket is hiding: a metal tank fitted onto her back, along with a ton of tiny, flexible plastic tubes reaching to her mask and hands. Basically, they collect the poison sweat and saliva as she sweats and when she spits, storing the stuff in the metal tank until a situation comes where she may need the extra supply. When that time comes, she will reach under her jacket and press one of a few different buttons on the tank. This will allow the poison to flow to her mask and go according to what she needs to do with one of a few different settings. There are also settings that can cause the machine to make the poison stronger and more potent. The tank is fitted and secured onto her back with a series of thin, reinforced cloth straps around her shoulders and around her upper thighs under her shorts, and the gloves and mask help secure everything in place as well.
Skills: Melia is pretty smart, both in the sense that she's book smart, and that she's clever and resourceful. She's very good at reading people and situations, as mentioned, and is able to maneuver her way through any sort of situation. A somewhat creative thinker, she tends to have a trick or two up her sleeve (literally and figuratively) and can seemingly pull non-sequitur solutions out of thin air with a bit of outside-the-box thinking. She's also pretty physically fit, having to essentially carry around a big weight on her back; she's a fast runner, though not too agile or flexible due to being hindered by the tank and thus unable to work around it, and she's pretty strong. These physical skills of hers would only be stronger if she didn't have the tank on, but that isn't happening anytime soon. She's good with people, having a good amount of charisma, and can talk her way out of a lot of situations, though she's hindered some by her lack of subtlety.
Other: Because of her power, Melia never eats or does anything that would require for her to remove her mask or gloves in public. She doesn't use public bathrooms unless they're single-person, for example, to avoid washing her hands in front of others. She will also never remove her jacket, even if she's in dire need of removing it; she'd rather deal with whatever consequence until she can get to a place where she's on her own than reveal what's under it. I hope you didn't mind me expanding on her powers, I just had a really cool idea for how I wanted to go about the poison power.

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

silverstone108

+ Eris- accepted! i really think that the expansio you added for her power is really cool!! i cant find anything wrong with her form.

+ Catsh- saved

+ Toffee, Seeker- saved! (1 person per spot, seeker will have to be the villain if thats okay :))

+ Spirits- hero or villain? otherwise saved.

Saved forms must be filled out by March 2nd or they will be given up.

Flower- Hero taken by me, villain spot open.

Poison- Taken by Eris (villain) and Catsh (hero)\

Monster- Toffee (hero) and Seeker (villain)

Spirits- Nugget (unclear)

Time- both spots open!!

4 spots left!! 

Full Name: Gabriella Violet Chastine, prefers Gabby. 

Superhero Name: Galileo

Power: Flowers; can grow flowers out of her hands and somewhat fly with them. She can also grow other plants, such as aloe, too.

Villain or Hero: Hero

Sexuality: Pan

Age (13-18): 15

Personality: Gabby is straightforward and smart. Though she is straightforward, she trusts people very easily and forgives easily as well. She cannot collect her thoughts very well and is a very cluttered person. She is very loud and expresses emotions well. She loves being around people and is an extreme extrovert.

Appearance: Gabby has short, just under her chin black hair with short, sideswept bangs. She has tanned skin. Her eyes are a dark brown and her lips are pretty full. She normally wears anything comfortable, and prefers to wear shorts that you cant see under her sweatshirt. In the colder months, she wears sweatpants or fleece leggings. She normally wears worn grey sneakers with drawings all over them. She stands at about 5'7 and weighs around 140 lbs.

Skills: Gabby can cook. She's not very good at anything else.

Other: She is allergic to flowers, despite having dlower powers.

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

dragonkitten1012

@Silvy - My character will be a hero

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

dragonwolf4753

i know, I switched it back to character of time, sorry, but I came up with a good plot twist so it works out, I hope.

Full Name: Fallon Seraph Stone

Superhero Name: Sin

Power: Time

Villain or Hero: She's a villain however yet unlike the others, her power is time and she has gone back in time in her dreams(Because villians are stronger) and she pretends to be against the originals but she's really actually working for their side, they just don't know it yet. That's why she's sort of mysterious and hard to talk to at first, because she has secrets that are being kept. Also, she can fast forward and rewind objects, like an apple turning moldy/turning back into a seed. 

Sexuality: Striaght

Age (13-18): 16

Personality:depends on mood. Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is usually determined. Fallon sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. She keeps many secrets to herself, and has no difficulty lying about them. She actually cares a lot about her friends, considering them to be her family. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn in certain situation. Sneaky, a bit sly at times. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's clever, sarcastic,a bit arrogant once in awhile, a bit head strong, but she's also playful, independent, resourceful, and calm, which makes it easy for others to enjoy her company. When first meeting her she can seem a bit mysterious but not matter what, she is very loyal to her friends. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them. Watch out because she gets under people's skin really well with smack talk sometimes. She can also be impetuous and irritable. She has a bit of a indomitable fortitude and aura, making it hard to argue with her unless you want to start something up because foten times, she's almost always right. 

Appearance: Is a burnett with dark blue dye on the tips that turn black at the edge. Her hair length is rather long, like half way through her back and is usually in a basic pony tail or in a fishtail. Slightly toned skin, and has odd, purple colored eyes. Fallon has a large scar that stretches across her back from her left shoulder down to her right hip. She also had two scars, slightly faint, on her right arm towards the middle of the arm. And has a very fair scar above her left eyes which is small and hard to see. 5'10" tall and has a strong, muscular build. She is always wearing a black and white bracelet

Formal outfit- a long-sleeved, double-breasted black coat with two rows of gold buttons down the front, red details including shoulder epaulettes, gores at the bottom, and stripes on sleeves. Other decorations include gold aiguillettes and white fourrageres worn on the right shoulder, attached to a stylized four leaf clover decoration pendant at the center of her collar, and two bars with unit insignia medal below them on the left. She wears a pair of white gloves, a black on white armband on her left arm, and a similarly striped black and white web belt with a frog for her sword on the left, and a gold waist-plate.And also trousers with two white belts strapped around her left leg and black shoes

Practice/training outfit: Black, skin tight shirt and army pants, along with black combat boots and on his left hand has a dark brown fingerless glove.

Causal clothing:she'll usually wear a  light unbuttoned colored official uniform with short sleeves and a black undershirt with long sleeves. However she also wears the latter with a loose neck warmer when she has no official business and simply loitering about. 

Skills: an incredibly, skilled swordsman, strategist, and leader who can hold her own in a fight with others. Is able to move at a remarkably, insane speed even though her monstrous movement was shortly anticipated

battle tactics: She like to play with her food before she kills them. In battle, Fallon can sometimes wields two wide blade knives and moves around in an inhuman and completely unpredictable manner, sometimes rotating midair, sometimes temporarily walking on her fists, displaying at all times the flexibility of a cat or something. She's fast, silent, and deadly in all situations. And she is extremely capable, holding her own against others

Strengths: hand to hand combat, any type of martial arts or fighting style, surpise, Adaptability (can adapt to things very quickly) being a night owl ( she rather sleep in the day and stay up in the night) Cheating (her oldest brother taught her how to be an excellent cheater at games so she's really good at games, or so people think) Acting lazy, and can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hide and blend in with her surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks. 

Other: 

-She's known for being super lazy and often ignoring duties and instead sleeps in a tree or something. And is constantly knowing what someone will say before that someone or something has even started to even think about it even though it seems like she wasn't listening to the conversation.

-She usually ditches any authority figure that tries to get her to go to do something or tell her what to do. She often will sit high up in trees and just either read or peacefully sleep. It is very rare for her to show up to do something important. If someone is bothering her too much, she'd just make a run for it but also freezing them in time before, either jumping onto roofs or climbing trees/walls.

- Fallon has a preference for being alone outside in the night and describes herself as nocturnal. She has unconventional ways of moving around buildings, often preferring to enter through the window or through a balcony rather than through the door. She is a nimble and skilled fighter, able to switch modes of combat quickly from swords to hand-combat with ability to stand on her hands and use her feet to extract and fling her opponents sword away. She also carries shuriken on her person as well in case she needs to use a cheap shot.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

Thumbnail avatar 72765ca462

keylock56

Save a flower villain please! 

• Posted at:

°༄ೃ[ᴇs]

ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ's sᴜɴ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ P̲A̲R̲I̲S̲

ᴜs ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ B̲I̲K̲E̲S̲  ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ

ɪɴ S̲E̲P̲T̲E̲M̲B̲E̲R̲

ISFP/HUFFLEPUFF

TAURUS/PAINTER

No language, just sound, that's all we need to kno    

To synchronize love to the beat of the show  

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

full name: Crystyi Genesis Nakamura

superhero name: Crystal Venom (heh heh heh get my reference?)

power: Poison

villain or hero: Hero

sexuality: Heterosexual

personality: Crystyi is very upbeat and caring, sometimes even strangely optimistic.  Lots of people think that she's weird, but she shrugs it off.  Crystyi often isn't serious for her age, but can be quiet focused if she needs to.  She has a sincere smile that cuts into people and makees them feel better.

appearance: Pale complexion with cyan/indigo eyes.  Button nose and black hair that goes down to her waist.  She wears a white shirt with Rebel written on it in black print, scuffed-up jeans, and grey sneakers.

skills: She can sort-of read emotions.  Sometimes.  

other: n/a

Mods please let this post!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

silverstone108

all accpeted + saved!!

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

silverstone108

up :)

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

silverstone108

up!!! saved spots will be given up tomorroqw if the form is not in today!!!

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

dragonkitten1012

Sorry I haven't gotten my form in yet, I've just been really busy lately

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

silverstone108

+ nugget

just try to get it in as soon as possible!!!

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

dragonwolf4753

Since no one's doing monster, I'll make another character

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

moonlightmystery143

bumpity

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save time please.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Do the powers of their counterparts affect them? Because for time I figure it's going to be extremely easy for them to hurt one another.

Full Name: Ross Jacqueline Alissa Cairns, goes by Jacky sometimes   

Superhero Name: Time Watcher

Power: Time

Villain or Hero: Hero

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Age (13-18): 17

Personality: Ross has two sides. Her superhero side is a strong person, with a stubborn personality. She's very smart, and very tough. She's very loyal, and very protective. But don't cross her, she could seriously hurt you. She reads people well and knows who to trust and who not to trust. She is a very observant person, and can learn how to do something just by watching someone do it a couple times. She's very spunky, and is able to defeat anyone in battle. She's quick on her feet, and is very intelligent. She's also super confident, and isn't afraid to insult the villains. She's very clever and isn't shy at all. She's very talkative and a charmer. When she's a superhero she's an extrovert.

Ross’ normal side is very quiet. She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading.  Some people think she's mute, but she's just hiding a horrible past. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. She is intimidating despite the fact she doesn't speak often. She tries to be more confident, but usually ends up being hurt or insulted and goes back into her shell. She's good at keeping secrets, and while she doesn't trust easy other people see her as easy to talk to about their problems because she doesn't usually judge. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. She's also insecure and doesn't like it when people get into her face. She'll shrink back when someone's yelling at her and she gets scared easy. She's an introvert when she's normal.

Appearance: Ross isn't short nor is she tall. She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin. She has a good layer of muscle on her limbs, but they aren't huge. She has large almond eyes, and a “button nose”, with soft natural pink lips, a high forehead,a soft jaw and chin. Her skin isn't clear but she has some acne near the top of her forehead where her hair brushes the skin when she's running or moving. She's tanned, but her skin is naturally tan. Her mask only helps hide important features of her face, but it's still tan. Her eyes, or what is visible of them, are a dark blue and she has fairly long eyelashes. She never wears makeup, because she hates it.

Ross has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blonde streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling, or in a braid put into a bun which she does most often when fighting. Ross loves braiding and tries to do a lot of different braids with her hair. She'll never wear flashy clothes and tends to love baggy sweatshirts and athletic leggings or normal leggings. Sometimes if she's exercising she will wear athletic leggings and a sports bra underneath a tank top or a crop top. If Ross is feeling somewhat confident she’ll wear jeans and a crop top, but she rarely does. She'll wear dark colors, or whatever goes with her mood or the weather. She'll totally wear warm clothes. She loves wearing sneakers and hiking boots. She always has a small heart shaped locket on, and a grey beanie and scarf. She also has a special black leather jacket that she wears sometimes.

Ross' superhero outfit is all black, with gold and gray accents and her mask is black with her eyes outlined in gray, and the rim of the mask being gold. She has black combat boots with black jeggings tucked into them, her black leather jacket, and a black tank top. She also has black biker gloves that also function as boxing gloves. She has a gold belt which she has her weapons hanging on. She has a grey timer Turner like necklace which only allows her to go back in time like a few hours. 

Skills: Ross has both street smarts and book smarts, and could survive truly anywhere. She's also very athletic, and can do up to 90 pounds of weight. Her physical skills are extremely good, especially since she doesn't wear anything that restrains movement. She's very flexible, and extremely good with weapons, as her dad worked in the army and taught her some of his skills. She's really good at hand-to-hand combat, close corners fighting, and long distance fighting. She's learned how to play the guitar and has a really good singing voice. She does have good charisma, and can be extremely convincing when she wants to be.

Other: Ross does actually have a life outside hiding from the villains. (If you don't mind). She's also had a very bad life, but it doesn't affect her willingness to help the people who rejected her.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

save time if left

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

lynxlynx3024

WAITwhat I don't remember this did I even posted this?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

silverstone108

hey!! all forms accepted + saved :)

+ lynxlynx3024 ?

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

lynxlynx3024

sorry I just sleep terrible (btw I am Nebur)

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

bump

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.