Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Heyo, it's Bear! I had this idea for a roleplay. Hope you join! This is basically the storyline-

Legend has it that millions of years ago there lived five masters of the elements. There was the swift and energetic Master of Wind, the bubbly and charming Master of Water, the brave and hot-headed Master of Fire, the down to earth, outdoorsy Master of Earth, 

and the mysterious, dreamy Master of Void. The legend was that these five masters were born brothers and sisters to the realm gods who ruled over the skies-the masters lived and trained warriors together at the five highest peaks on Earth. One day, they started arguing over power and split up mysteriously. Nobody knows where they went-but some say that their spirits lived one and took the shape in new lives of children they wished to train as warriors....It's now modern-day America. Each Master has taken place in one child-a high schooler-that has the potential to be turned into a warrior and fight for the master to defeat the others. But this generation can't help be friends, and go on a quest to retrieve the secret that had been lost millenniums ago...

Okay, here are the rules-and there aren't many, don't worry.

1. Only one master spirit for each element- you can make bonus characters, but don't make millions of them.

2. No LGBTQ+ please, sorry about that:/

3. Don't make your characters Mary Sues, at least 2 bad traits 

4. No cussing or inappropriate stuff

5. That's it!

Here's my profiles as an example(I actually am using them)

Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Appearance(make it detailed so we can visualize them):

Master spirit?(Y/N):

If so, which master?

Clothes:

Motto:

Any special skills from the spirit?:

Hometown:

Crush:

Friends:

Other:

----------------------------------------------------

Name: Bailey Eve Spano

Nickname: none

Sexuality:straight

Personality: Bailey's very energetic and athletic, she likes to be on the go, and is very fast. She doesn't always think before she acts, but she is steadfast and actually very clever. She is very sarcastic and funny-she can make anybody laugh- but can be very talkative and loud. Bailey is friends with everyone and would do whatever it takes to save her friends.

Appearance(make it detailed so we can visualize them): Bailey has wavy, long-ish hair that is way past her shoulders but not to her waist. She's a brunette, but has light brown hair the color of dark caramel with butterscotch highlights. Her eyes are slightly big with long eyelashes. Her eye color is a light hazel, more of a green, and it fades out to a hazel-brown color with golden flecks in it. She has an athletic build, is fairly tan, and has freckles on her nose and cheeks

Master spirit?(Y/N): Y

If so, which master?: Wind

Clothes: she wears athletic clothes like nike and under armour.  Bailey usually wears a simple shirt with the logo on it, maybe some leggings or a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt, and sneakers. She wears her hair up in a high ponytail most of time.

Motto(s): "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."-Babe Ruth and "Always work hard, never give up, and fight until the end because it's never really over until the whistle blows."-Alex Morgan

Any special skills from the spirit?: if she concentrates hard enough she can levitate, she's trying to learn to fly, has super speed, and control over wind and weather elements(not rain though, that's water)

Hometown: Attleboro, Massachusetts

Crush: anybody?

Friends: everyone:)

Other: fre sha va ca do

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save Master of Earth

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save master of Water

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Save master of fire

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save Master of Void!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Name: Flair Clark 
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:  Hot-headed at times but only if you say or do something that pushes her buttons. She doesn't exactly cool down as easily, though she tries her best by counting and taking breaths. Ambitious when it comes to her wanting to reach her goals, she won't give up unless there's a reason why she should. Flair can be....stubborn..and it's hard to make her budge. She isn't afraid of most things, except failure and embarresment. She's known to be a brave and fearless spirit. She doesn't care what other people think of her and will let her true colors fly free. She sometimes has no filter and will stay loyal to her friends. 
Appearance:  Long brown hair that's left down, Light-fair skin, and rare amber eyes. She has freckles dotted across the bridge of her nose and cheeks and has a short, petite build that's exactly 5'4. 
Master spirit?(Y/N):  Wait, what?
If so, which master: Master of Fire
Clothes: A gray hoodie with red ripped jeans and black and white adidas. 
Motto: "Be tough, be ambitious and know exactly what you want." -Unknown "Let no one discourage your ambitious aditude, you don't need a fan club to achieve your goals. Be your own motivation." ~Mama Zara "This girl is on fire!" ~Alesia Cara 

Any special skills from the spirit?: The power to control and start fires with her mind. If she tries hard enough she could throw fire with her hands.
Hometown: Northern California 
Crush: Anyone? WARNING: She's a Tsundere. 
Friends: Anyone
Other: mhmmmm

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Darn, I wasn't fast enough. Wait, what if you added master of light and dark as well? That way two more people could join. Just an idea. But if you do, save dark. This looks like a great rp either way so I'm probably going to watch this from the sidelines either way.

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

athleticbear159

okay, this may be posted before the mods let my other post in but I have added too many masters, in my view. I am deleting the master of metal and ice, technically the master of water could have rule over ice. So there are, I believe...hmm...3 spots open.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Okay, that's a great idea! I might add a few more, too. Thanks.

UPDATE:

Master of Light: open

Master of dark:saved for Blade

Master of Energy(like lightning and stuff: open

Master of water: saved for Cookie

Master of fire: taken by Toffee

Master of earth: saved for Luana

Master of void: saved for Lavender

Master of ice: open

Master of metal: open

Master of magic: open

Master of Tricks: open

And unlimited side characters! This is the side character profile, I almost forgot-

Name:

Skills(not superhuman, stuff like their strong but not superman strong): 

Clothing:

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush:

Friends:

What they do for the group:

Other:

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Same Master of Magic! ^^

Is like spells and whatnot?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

athleticbear159

@Wolfheart-yep! That's exactly what it is. I was going to make it magic/tricks, but I feel that's too OP, you know.

UPDATE:

Air: taken by moi, Bear

Water: saved for Cookie

Fire: taken by Toffee

Earth: saved for Luana

Void: saved for Lavender

Light: open

Dark: saved for Seeker(I said the wrong name last time, sry:)

Magic: saved for Wolfheart

Energy(electricity): open

Tricks: open

Ok, and the saves last for 2 weeks, so try to get your forms in as quick as possible. You can resave in your last week if you want, or else the save will be deleted. Just wanted to say it so nobody gets hard feelings!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

cutewolf230

Name: Jacqueline Alissa Cairns, goes by Jacky
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Otherwise known as straight)
Personality: Jacky is a strong person, with a stubborn personality. She hates following rules, and fights a lot with any authority. She is very outgoing, and loves company. She's very talkative and a charmer. She's very smart, and very tough. She's very loyal, and very protective. She isn't shy at all, and can be a charmer. But don't cross her, she could seriously hurt you. She reads people well and knows who to trust and who not to trust. She is a very observant person, and can learn how to do something just by watching someone do it a couple times. Very resourceful as well. Knows a lot about her natural surroundings and probably knows a lot more about the nature than anyone else. She has couple of flaws though, she isn't as concentrated as she should be during training, and she gets in trouble a lot.
Appearance(make it detailed so we can visualize them): Jacky has long, dark hair, and sometimes it can be unruly. She'll tie it back in a braid most of the time. She's kind of short, definitely shorter than most girls her age. Her skin is pale, and she has a couple freckles across her nose. Her eyes are a almond shaped Carmel brown, that can be soft and warm, or icy cold depending on the situation. Pretty. She has a strong but thick build, but is more on the thinner side.
Master spirit?(Y/N): Y
If so, which master? Earth
Clothes: She typically wears dark colors, but normally when she's out on a mission. She loves wearing jeans, and really any t-shirt she can find. She has a special black leather jacket that she wears all the time, and a red star necklace.
Motto: “Follow Your Arrow Where It Points” - Kacey Musgraves, “Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying and even though she says nothing is wrong, maybe she's just good at lying.” - Unknown
Any special skills from the spirit?: She can move earth without having to dig, create a quicksand-like thing, if she contrates enough she can stop earthquakes.
Hometown: Glenwood Canyon in Colorado
Crush: Anyone?
Friends: Only a few people are truly close to her, though everyone wants to be her friend
Other: I like this rp

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

wolfheart1601

Actually , I think tricks kinda goes along with magic. After all , magic can be pretty tricky, in more ways than one. You could say all of the elements could be included in magic, to be honest . But magic isn't OP, considering most of the time it relies on an item or good memorization to work. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Yeah that's true...probably why I was debating it. But I just separated them so we could add more characters:)

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 12a36dae50

fantasticeagle29

Save Master of Ice Please!

• Posted at:

Hey look, it's Sabers Alt

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Save Energy

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Name: Mark Helrend
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mark has had a hard life but it has made him stronger instead of weaker, he refuses to let it make him cold to the outside world. He is a firm believer that everything in his life has happened for the pure reason to make him stronger. He is still kind to those around him, always trying to make them happy and listen to their stories, helping them in any way he can. Despite this he doesn’t want to burden others with his past so he won’t tell them unless they ask and even then he doesn’t usually tell anyone. He believes that he can handle everything inside him on his own and other people have their own problems to deal with so he doesn’t need to burden them with his. He has severe PTSD but tries to hide it with a smile to protect everyone. The only person who understands what’s going on is his “little brother” Shane. He likes people and never wants to see them alone so he goes to them to make sure they don’t feel sad and alone. Mark will do anything he can to protect others smiles. He has a tendency try to do more than he can handle. He refuses to stop fighting no matter how much pain he is in, he is way too determined never knowing when to give up. He picks fights on stronger people if they hurt those under his care. Similarly he is very protective of his friends and all those who look weak. He doesn't like to admit it but he hates being alone or having nothing to do because then he starts to think about his past and realize how little he has actually healed. He tends to have way too much patients with people people he believes need his help because he won’t stop them even if they physically or mentally abuse him so long as they don’t harm anyone else. He wants to be friends with everyone even if they treat him like dirt, after all he is used to it. He hates showing negative emotions in front of others because he thinks it makes him look weak so he tends to hide them under the surface until he blows. 
Appearance: Strong matured build that is very much on the thinner side and tall for his age. Despite the his strong features he always looks gentle and kind, welcoming others into his care. He has dirty blond hair that falls messily around his face and is on the longer side for a male. His eyes are a murky blue color. There are several scars littering his skin, most prominently is the one across his throat, under his left eye, a triangle shaped dent in the center of his forehead, and burn marks on his hands, the others are pale and small noticeable unless you are looking
Master spirit?: Y
If so, which master?: Energy
Clothes: He wears baggy quarter sleeved tops with low collars and jeans. Usually his tops are a duller color like dusty blue, pale green, or gray. Always wears a bead bracelet that says “My Strength” with black and blue beads supporting the words in white square beads (was made by Shane when they were younger)
Motto: “You can’t sit around envying other people’s worlds, you to go out and change your own.” ~ Shimichi Chiaki, “Pain is your friend, pain is your ally. Pain tells you when you have been wounded badly. But you know what the best this about pain is? It tells you you're not dead yet!” ~ Unknown, “Sometime you don’t know your own strength until you are face to face with your greatest weakness” ~ Susan Gale, “So long as I have the strength to stand I have the strength to take one more step” ~ Himself
Any special skills from the spirit?: He can manipulate different energies around him. He can steal energy from others to increase his own natural abilities. Through physical contact (Ex. he is punched) he absorbs the energy from the contact and can return it with double the strength. Similarly he can absorb energy from electronic devices and hot items, although he cannot start fires he can heat things up to the point of melting at some points but this ends with him being badly burnt, and electricity he can turn into bolts of energy that fry circuits or can electrocute people through contact
Hometown: Brunswick Ohio
Crush: Open
Friends: Open, his “little brother” Shane
Other:
---------

Name: Shane Malcome
Skills: Photographic memory, especially when it comes to natural medicines and he is a good cook
Clothing: He wears bright colored T-shirts and dark colored jeans
Appearance: Shane looks a lot younger than he actually is with chubby, rounded features. He has large brown eyes and medium length brown hair that are an identical shade of brown as his eyes. He is short for his age and always looks curious or like he is pouting. He has very delicate skin that bruises easily. 
Personality: Shane is a reserved person, he doesn’t like to start up conversation prefering to cling close to his trusted friends, which it isn’t easy to become, and watch danger from afar. He despises violence and is an extreme pacifist. He has slight PTSD like Shane due to being in the exact same situation as him but it only really sparks up if he is handled roughly or he sees Mark get hurt. Shane has a photographic memory so he can remember almost everything he has ever read but to counter that he is horrible at learning things through hearing them, if he wants to remember facts he has heard he has to take one of the many pens he keeps in his pockets and write it out on his hand. Shane tends not to have much energy, always exhausted, because of this he tends to ride on Mark’s shoulders since Mark blames himself for Shane losing energy so quickly. He doesn’t like being left behind by people because he has the overwhelming fear that others don’t actually care about him and are going to abandon him forever. He is very emotional always expressing pain, sadness, or anger. He doesn't like admitting that he is close to people when they start to become friends but they can see it when he gets overly concerned or scolds them for scaring him/ getting themselves hurt.  Despite his verbal tendencies he doesn't talk about his past because he knows that Mark doesn't want others to know what happend to them. 
Crush: Open
Friends: Open, Mark
What they do for the group: medic and cook or assistant cook
Other:

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

athleticbear159

@Zadia- Sorry, but I deleted ice You're welcome to join as tricks or light!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

cutewolf230

Can Jacky have a small crush on Mark?

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

fantasticeagle29

Ok, I'll do light then

• Posted at:

redwolf988

@Luana: Ok

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

athleticbear159

Got it! And Luana, sure, just let Cassy know first.

Air: taken by moi, Bear

Water: saved by Cookie

Earth: taken by Luana

Fire: taken by Toffee

Magic: saved for Wolfheart

Tricks:open

Energy: taken by Cassy

Light: taken by Zadia

Void: saved by Lavender

Dark: saved for Seeker

I think that's it...only ONE spot left!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

wolfheart1601

Just wondering, what would tricks and void be? I assume tricks would be like illusions or something, but what about void?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

@Wolfheart- yep, tricks are like illusions but also legit tricks. And void: it means "sky" or "heavens" in some povs, but mostly are things beyond our experience- kinda like the space we can't achieve, mostly pure energy. It bodily represents spirit, thoughts, and creativity, and represents our ability to think and communicate. 

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Can you save Tricks?

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

athleticbear159

Sure!

@Blue-saved!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

redwolf988

meow

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

fantasticeagle29

Just wondering what does bump mean?

• Posted at:

redwolf988

@Zadia: It stands for Bump Up My Post. Pretty much is used, along side it's other variants (meow, teleport, boop, ect.), to move post onto the first page of the forums so it gets more views from SAMBers

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

there isn't any spot left right...then I guess I am to late well if someones save expired I would like to save it if this is okay by you bear

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Name: Matsuo Karasu/Karasu Matsuo (Japan/America)

Personality: kinda quiet; selfless, despite his fear he actually tries to help others who are in danger rather than just running away; calm; alert, but can be easily startled sometimes; loyal to friends; protective of friends; less confident at first, but becomes more confident through the RP; he's a bit socially awkward; matters of the heart tend to make him kinda nervous, too; He seems like a friendly, awkward cinnamon roll, but he's a bad*** in the midst of danger

Appearance: messy, raven black hair with bangs that only cover a bit of his face; bright, orchid purple eyes; sun-tanned skin with light freckles going over the bridge of his nose; looks lankier than he is; he's tall, standing at 5'9"

Master spirit?: Yes

If so, which master?: Master of Magic

Clothes: a dark gray tee; a black hoodie with dark purple sleeves and hood; dark gray jeans with a couple patches on them (one of a raven feather, one of a spell book, and another of a full moon); black and dark purple tennis shoes; a silver, small-chain necklace with a purple, drop-shaped amethyst amulet that belonged to his late mother (he usually hides it in his hoodie, though, to keep it safe)

Motto(s): "Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness." ~Karma Akabane; "The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long." ~Natsu Dragneel; "I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret." ~Kirito

Any special skills from the spirit?: He can cast spells, but he has to know the incantations in order to do so and he requires a wand (probably one that's been passed down from Master of Magic to Master of Magic over the years).

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan. But he lives in Jacksonville, North Carolina

Crush: Anyone?

Friends: No really close friends at first, but the other new Masters will become close friends later

Other: -He's really popular with the girls at his school, though he's not sure why; he's not especially athletic and he's only average in academics

-He's a night owl, not an early bird

-His wand is made of black wood with a purple and silver design

-The others are welcome to call him Raven, if his Japanese name is too hard to say or remember. XD

-He's a fan of anime and Harry Potter

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

Nebur-it's ok. I'm pretty sure everybody has about a week left to get their forms in. And also, I forgot to mention, you can make extra characters but they aren't exactly the main characters.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Alrighty, the magic spot is officially taken! Wolfheart-accepted.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

DEADLINE FOR ALL SAVES IS MONDAY, GET YOUR FORMS IN OR RESAVE BY THEN PLEASE OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO UNSAVE. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DELETE PEOPLE:(

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

griffincat399

Name: Riley

Personality: Riley tends to act like she's bad, she usually goes out of her way to seem like it. Riley can seem rude and selfish on the outside, enough for people to avoid her, but in reality, she's a soft quirky dork. Riley's not really used to having a normal conversation with friends because she doesn't really have any. She seems like she has a giant ego, that she thinks of herself first, but she really doesn't. She has a loud, bossy, and insulting personality, (she's rude to people she dislikes) which many people think of her as obnoxious. She cares for others a lot but doesn't like other people to know. Riley doesn't really open up to people, and really only shows her feelings through her actions, she tends not to say them out loud.

Appearance: Riley stands at 5'7", and has light peach skin. She has grey, cloudy eyes, and pale peach lips, which are usually covered with a dark red lipstick. She has a mix of wavy, brown and blonde hair, which reaches just a few inches over her shoulders.

Master spirit?: Yes

If so, which master?: Master of Tricks.

Clothes: Riley usually wears dark clothing, and sometimes white, long crop tops, but she always wears a long, leather jacket. Some days she wears short, white shirts with black leggings underneath or sometimes just any color of jeans. She also has either dark blue or black converse on.

Motto(s): "Touch my jacket and my fist will touch your face."

Any special skills from the spirit?: Riley can create illusions, and, create sounds. She can have sounds be heard by just one person or a crowd and can make the sound be heard from anywhere. She can also mimic voices and can cause hallucinations. Depending on what she's mimicking, or creating (as in the illusion) it takes up her energy and can cause her to pass out.

Hometown: Riley lives in New York.

Crush: Can Riley have a crush on Matsuo?

Friends: She doesn't really have any friends, but will soon open to some people in the RP.

Other: Has a slight New York accent, it isn't noticeable when you hear her speak, but if you really listen closely, you can hear it. She's really smart, which, she doesn't show anyone, and she's also a dork about TV shows and books.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

wolfheart1601

Sure , Blue. 

BTW, everyone , my character's name is Karasu Matsuo . In Japan he would introduce himself as Matsuo Karasu. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athleticbear159

ok, thanks for the tip!

(also, I am half chinese, so I know about that whole name swap thing)

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

griffincat399

So when exactly are we going to start rping?

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

athleticbear159

Well, everybody who saved has been deleted from the RP because they hadn't posted. I might just not use those spots or ask others to take the spots.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

1 ,